rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Player have to's?

Player have to's?

In general, I don't think there are too many requirements to be a player. There are so many ways to get cute/sexy/hot/beautiful chicks. In keeping with my general feelings that all limits are self imposed.

But the one thing that I think all players should strive to achieve.

3 dimes, three girls you consider tens.

The first, to prove to yourself that you can do it.

The second, to prove that the first wasn't a fluke.

And the third, to finally knock the halo off of these chicks.

Veterans, thoughts?

WIA

Player have to's?

I'd change it to this:

Three 6 month+ relationships with very attractive girls

Why?

In my opinion SNLs or short term friends with benefits can happen due to many different reasons, not always strictly related to our game. Quick flicks with dimes didn't teach me as much as my relationships with them. Farming is totally different ballgame than hunting.

Player have to's?

To get two girls to fight over you.

Don't debate me.

Player have to's?

Quote: (02-23-2016 09:10 AM)XXL Wrote:  

I'd change it to this:

Three 6 month+ relationships with very attractive girls

Why?

In my opinion SNLs or short term friends with benefits can happen due to many different reasons, not always strictly related to our game. Quick flicks with dimes didn't teach me as much as my relationships with them. Farming is totally different ballgame than hunting.

I wouldn't change it to that but I would recommend it as an advanced course.

SNLs are like browsing a girl's instagram. LTRs are like reading her diary.

I used to wonder what the hell girls did in the bathroom before sex. Not anymore.

Player have to's?

Quantity's fun, quality is where its at later on down the road.

Closest I got so far was a few high end 8's, had a milf that was an absolute 9, but jumped the shark and fucked up.

Player have to's?

To get hot/cute gal to ask you out!

I like XXL suggestion, to maintain a 6 month relationship with a hot gal takes work, the amount of thirsty beta orbiters is crazy. Again, I am talking about tough markets in the West.

To borrow a line from my boy Moma, getting a hot girl to buy you a drink.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Player have to's?

@Rudebwoy

I find that dating a hot girl is primarily working on yourself, your inner player as it were.

Ol girl would get these opportunities just handed to her, while I'm still trying to work up to be the fry cook.

The jealousy, the envy, dealing with the unfairness.

And then you got cats that are objectively better than you always gunning for you.

What should be a bonus to your life becomes a burden.

WIA

Player have to's?

@XXL agreed. That captures the essence of being a player. Pulling and keeping her...Or rather letting yourself get caught by her and tolerating her presence.

WIA

Player have to's?

I find dating the lizard easier than hitting her for the SNL. Maybe my inner game stronger than my club veneer? Once I've hit that fish, I've won and she knows it..so is the dating really that hard?

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Player have to's?

It's not that dating a women you've laid is hard, it's staving of boredom and cliche things in a dating scenario that is a challenge or finding a woman who keeps your interest.

Player have to's?

Dating a regular cute chick is easy, all things in considered.

But a dime?

Living with my gal.
Some dude left a note on her car about how he'd been looking at her.

Anonymous stalkers is one thing, but she was shaken to her core.

That's two problems I now have to deal with.
Some creeper
And my chicks legitimate fear of getting accosted.

Date a seven, and loser dudes don't get bold.
Date a dime, you get these outlier dudes gassed up on Hollywood taking their one shot at the three dream girl.

I've seen so much crazy stuff. Even if you were Tyson in his prime, you can't knock everyone out.

And those are the hard threats. The soft ones are even more insidious. Her fake female friends, the onus of beauty...and a not so small number of these chicks aren't living in the same reality.

WIA

Player have to's?

Quote: (02-23-2016 01:20 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

I like XXL suggestion, to maintain a 6 month relationship with a hot gal takes work, the amount of thirsty beta orbiters is crazy. Again, I am talking about tough markets in the West.
Same market everywhere. A hot girl is in demand anywhere. Once you can keep your dime over 6 months as a regular you then you're a good man. I'm talking about keeping her completely into you/in love with you kind of connection, not like barely keeping her attention.

Quote: (02-23-2016 01:31 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

@Rudebwoy

I find that dating a hot girl is primarily working on yourself, your inner player as it were.

Ol girl would get these opportunities just handed to her, while I'm still trying to work up to be the fry cook.

The jealousy, the envy, dealing with the unfairness.

And then you got cats that are objectively better than you always gunning for you.

What should be a bonus to your life becomes a burden.

WIA
I'm totally on the same page. The mental shit I have to deal with is much harder than things I have to do to keep my GF engaged and into me. I fight with myself daily just to stay cool and keep her heart and brain hijacked by me [remember that mystery's line? ;D]

Quote: (02-23-2016 01:33 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

@XXL agreed. That captures the essence of being a player. Pulling and keeping her...Or rather letting yourself get caught by her and tolerating her presence.

WIA
I think so too. In fact, I can't really imagine any better indication game than the situation where you as a regular guy can meet, get and keep very young attractive girl in demand just by your personality and character traits alone. This is the peak to me. I know that there is another level ie when you're high status guy trying to find a girl who's not after you money but I for some reason I think that it is not as hard as being nobody status wise dating out-of-your-league type of a girl.

Quote: (02-23-2016 01:49 PM)Moma Wrote:  

I find dating the lizard easier than hitting her for the SNL. Maybe my inner game stronger than my club veneer? Once I've hit that fish, I've won and she knows it..so is the dating really that hard?
I'd like to learn from you.

From what I know dating is actually easier once the girl falls for you. In that case, yes, when her heart is yours there is almost nothing that can quickly damage than connection. It can only disappear over time. OK but even then.. the pressure of competition is always on. How do you deal with it? I feel it. I can feel better options surrounding us and the only thing that stops her from dumping me and jumping on the the much better opportunity is our deep connection [which can be weakened]. So it's the emotional thing that keeps us together not rational/logical reason.

Quote: (02-23-2016 02:04 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

It's not that dating a women you've laid is hard, it's staving of boredom and cliche things in a dating scenario that is a challenge or finding a woman who keeps your interest.
What do you mean by "staving of boredom and cliche things in a dating scenario" ??

Quote: (02-23-2016 02:05 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Dating a regular cute chick is easy, all things in considered.

But a dime?

Living with my gal.
Some dude left a note on her car about how he'd been looking at her.

Anonymous stalkers is one thing, but she was shaken to her core.

That's two problems I now have to deal with.
Some creeper
And my chicks legitimate fear of getting accosted.

Date a dime, you get these outlier dudes gassed up on Hollywood taking their one shot at the three dream girl.

I've seen so much crazy stuff. Even if you were Tyson in his prime, you can't knock everyone out.

And those are the hard threats. The soft ones are even more insidious. Her fake female friends, the onus of beauty...and a not so small number of these chicks aren't living in the same reality.

WIA
Precisely.

My girl can go the fucking toilet in a shopping mall without being bothered. All of that shit I read about men being scared of beautiful women and that competition for them is less than for average girls is a joke to me. I dated ok/cute girls. Nobody bothered them on the street, in the mall, on a tram, anywhere. I never had to come and knock some "bold" motherfucker out for straight up harassing my ok girl before. Not until now.

Not only I have to deal with myself, but also with her messy persona and other guys trying their luck.

-----------------

Cool thread

Player have to's?

Quote: (02-23-2016 03:16 PM)XXL Wrote:  

Quote: (02-23-2016 02:04 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

What do you mean by "staving of boredom and cliche things in a dating scenario" ??

What I mean is we get into a routine, things get boring, the sex might become less frequent, there's more bickering, maybe some fights, maybe you get bored of having sex with her, etc.

Having/finding a girl who complements your life and keeps things fun and interesting should be a player's has to's. (Obviously you'll need to put in work also)

You can date a cute chick, she can be eye candy, but there needs to be some internal qualities that solidify her place in your life.

Player have to's?

Alright.

Why does every guy especially players and self-proclaimed ladies men say repeatedly.

"Dimes barely get approached, they are lonely, you have a better shot with them."

Never seen this to be true. In fact the opposite, guys and people tripping over themselves to compliment them. Guys jokingly promising marriages proposals, huge gifts, old men 10 year old boys, the horny black labrador tied to the street lamppost. I will admit when you approach one more often than not you will get a polite smiley response like you just asked your favorite celeb for their autograph and not the scowl of the insecure 6.

They get guys coming at them from angles Maverick couldn't even come up with against Chester in Top Gun.

Yeah these chicks are really fun to date, again the challenges listed here for me don't make them good for long term in my opinion unless you have fame with other dimes coming at you to keep her in check. She needs to feel direct competition.

Still my favorite for a LTR is a low-mid 7 face with a killer body underneath that she tries to conservatively veil with her clothes because she is somewhat the shy type.

Best bang-to-mental-bullshit ratio.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Player have to's?

I don't really see that issue with guys coming at my lizards. Maybe it's an American thing, I don't know. The thing is, I always feel I'm unique and as I said..once I've got the punani, I've won so the lizard now has to pull her weight to maintain the relationship. Guys can come at a lizard with this and that..but I feel I'm unique. As I said, maybe it's delusion or maybe it's inner game but the notes on the car and all that, I'd laugh that off. If it's a stalking issue, that has nothing to do with our relationship and more to do with the weirdos out there. Either report it or take assertive action.

The stalking can also happen if the lizard is a 4.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Player have to's?

It really depends on what kind of player you want to be.

Once you get the skillset down, the real challenge is building your
business/social network so you can easily meet 9's and 10's without
spending hundreds of hours in a club or hoping the stars align
and you spot an elusive 9 on the street.

These days I just don't have time to play that kind of random, catch me if you can
hide and go seek game that makes it much harder to meet 9's and 10's.

For me a "must" means having a real social network....that means real relationships
+ regular events so you can meet women naturally without having to come in with
guns blazing.

So instead of becoming just another "gambler" in Vegas, you become the house.
And as we all know, the house always wins...

Beyond that, it's not really that complicated. Keeping a girl (long term)
is more about compatibility than anything else. Assuming you're doing your best,
and she wants to move on after six months, then you probably just don't have
a good match for whatever reason.

Player have to's?

WIA,

How is another guy 'objectively better than' me??

Did you mean objectively 'better-looking,' which is obvs totally subjective, but I'll allow it?

Player have to's?

Quote: (02-23-2016 04:23 PM)Travesty Wrote:  

Alright.

Why does every guy especially players and self-proclaimed ladies men say repeatedly.

"Dimes barely get approached, they are lonely, you have a better shot with them."

Never seen this to be true. In fact the opposite, guys and people tripping over themselves to compliment them. Guys jokingly promising marriages proposals, huge gifts, old men 10 year old boys, the horny black labrador tied to the street lamppost. I will admit when you approach one more often than not you will get a polite smiley response like you just asked your favorite celeb for their autograph and not the scowl of the insecure 6.

They get guys coming at them from angles Maverick couldn't even come up with against Chester in Top Gun.

Yeah these chicks are really fun to date, again the challenges listed here for me don't make them good for long term in my opinion unless you have fame with other dimes coming at you to keep her in check. She needs to feel direct competition.

Still my favorite for a LTR is a low-mid 7 face with a killer body underneath that she tries to conservatively veil with her clothes because she is somewhat the shy type.

I almost just gave myself a heart attack trying to manage a high 8 in an area where there just aren't many girls that look that good to show her you're attractive to 'em.

You're also competing with everyone in her life who's got her on a pedestal.

It's really fucking hard. And fucking mentally stressful.

[Image: potd.gif]

Player have to's?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKWmFWRVLlU

When you got the above eight hot and below 5 crazy - Unicorn zone - capture, study, replicate. Thats when you're the winner of the playa hatas ball....or.... a more probable scenario....when she is above an eight hot and your game keeps here from being above a 5 crazy.

Dating hot girls long term is awesome - but there are headaches - especially if you struggle or slip up with your inner game. Or catch feelings.

Player have to's?

Quote: (02-23-2016 06:06 PM)Stun Wrote:  

Quote: (02-23-2016 04:23 PM)Travesty Wrote:  

Alright.

I almost just gave myself a heart attack trying to manage a high 8 in an area where there just aren't many girls that look that good to show her you're attractive to 'em.

You're also competing with everyone in her life who's got her on a pedestal.

It's really fucking hard. And fucking mentally stressful.

[Image: potd.gif]

Seconded. Hot girls are bomb-freaking-barded with so many offers, it's not funny.

And if a player "to" is having at least three 6 month plus relationships with 8's and higher, count me out, I haven't done that yet. I had one in my late 20s, even got engaged.

That was years ago when game was different, flaking was much lower and texting was a new phenomenon not being abused by coldly dismissing dates and commitments. Nowadays, I bang an 8 several times a year and even a 9 once in a blue moon. But, it's never more than one or two bangs. Ususally just one.

I'm not coming close to getting any of these girls in relationships. Going for the second or third date with them, they'll either ghost, be vague, or set the date then the day of hit me up with something like "so sorry, something came up, can we reschedule?"

Translation: "Of the 20+ other guys who have been thirstily and relentlessly hitting me up all week, I decided there was one I'd rather go out with tonight than you robreke. And the "can we reschedule?" is a token olive branch that will not be realized."

It is often a grueling slog. One step forward, two steps back kind of deal.

I can keep 6's around for a while but who wants that? Sometimes a 7 too, but they'll eventually ghost due to everything in the west that corrupts the 8s and 9s.

I'm not trying to be cynical here, but it's just the nature of very attractive young women living in a big city.

That said, I definitely need to work on my post bang and "conversion" game to get in their mind, post bang. Banging their brains out, making them laugh and showing them a good time, works to get them the first night or, in some cases, the second, but like I said, not beyond.

I will keep plugging away, harvesting numbers, and setting up online bangs, but I'm thinking long term, I'll have to go where the women are more reliable, less corrupted and more feminine like EE or South America, to find a long term partner and maintain my heart and soul.

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

Player have to's?

Quote: (02-23-2016 05:36 PM)Moma Wrote:  

I don't really see that issue with guys coming at my lizards. Maybe it's an American thing, I don't know. The thing is, I always feel I'm unique and as I said..once I've got the punani, I've won so the lizard now has to pull her weight to maintain the relationship. Guys can come at a lizard with this and that..but I feel I'm unique. As I said, maybe it's delusion or maybe it's inner game but the notes on the car and all that, I'd laugh that off. If it's a stalking issue, that has nothing to do with our relationship and more to do with the weirdos out there. Either report it or take assertive action.

The stalking can also happen if the lizard is a 4.

I'm not wifing up 4's!

WIA

Player have to's?

Quote: (02-23-2016 06:01 PM)DonnyGately Wrote:  

WIA,

Did you mean objectively 'better-looking,' which is obvs totally subjective, but I'll allow it?

Taller
more fit
More money
More status and power.

All the secondary and tertiary ways to attract a chick.

WIA

Player have to's?

^

The #1 of all of these in my opinion when it comes to the high 7's + is you have easily verifiable consistent contemporary proof (often by word of mouth or seeing in realtime) you have other high caliber girls coming after you or that you are stringing along. The more the better, the closer to her social world and more easily verifiable the better.

David Spade.

In her eyes (vagina) that makes that guy "better".

Direct imminent competition to them is tits, ass, big eyes, and DSL's to us.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Player have to's?

Quote: (02-23-2016 07:58 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Quote: (02-23-2016 06:01 PM)DonnyGately Wrote:  

WIA,

Taller
more fit
More money
More status and power.

All the secondary and tertiary ways to attract a chick.

WIA

Taller is only better up to a point and is subjective. At least I'm tall so I can say that.
More fit - okay, agreed.
How on God's green earth would she know how much money I have?
Status and power are both highly highly subjective.

You see my point. I'm just saying they are not objective, but they certainly are ways to attract a chick.

Player have to's?

Some guys are better at relationships than others.

Although I don't think game and relationship (skills) are exactly the same.
There's lots of overlap...but they are also distinct at the same time.