rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Trondheim datasheet (Norway)

Allright, here is the deal. I have not lived in this city for like 5 years, so some of the info might be old. I just wanted to give something back to this forum, and since there is no datasheet to be found on this city i`m gonna provide what i can.

General info

Trondheim is the third largest city in Norway, sporting a whopping 184 960 citizens per january 1st 2015. By norwegian standards, that is pretty god damn big.
The city though still feels like a smaller town, even for most norwegians, so that will probably apply for everyone reading this too. There is a another reason though for this datasheet, and that is because Trondheim is known as a college city. Aproximently 18000 students live in this city, most of them aged 19-26. If you got half-
decent game and want to get that flag, it should be a wrap during a normal weekend.

How to get there / Where to stay

By plane preferably. Usually you can find cheap flights from Oslo, about 40-50$ if you order a few weeks in advance. http://www.Norwegian.no or http://www.sas.no
If you are a backpacking hippie or on a budget (nothing wrong with that) or the flights happen to be expensive, you can take the train ( http://www.nsb.no ) or a bus ( http://www.lavprisekspressen.no ). About 8-9 hour ride, price ranges from 15$ - 90$. Bus is cheaper, train more comfy.

A hotel room is about 100$ per night. You could go to P-hotels for a cheaper option, about 60$. I`m not sure about the policy of brining a guest to the room, however DO NOT book into a cheap hostel (i think there`s only two of those anyway) if you plan on bringing a girl back.
If you choose to go the airbnb route, make sure you stay as close to the town centre as possible. Otherwise, taxis will cost you a cool 25-35 dollars. There are no Ubers. The night bus sure as fuck aint for players, though theres no shame in taking it during the day.

Places to stay:
Town centre, Solsiden, Ila, Møllenberg, Bakklandet, Buran, Svartlamon or Øya. You can walk in a circle around those places in about an hour so this aint exactly Paris.

Places to go / hang / party / ect

There are three places to party. Four actually.
The town centre, Solsiden (3-10min walk), Studentersamfundet (10-20min walk) or a private party.

Because the alcohol is so expensive, pretty much everyone stays at a private party (vorspeil) until at least 23:00 to save some money. A beer out on the town is anywhere from 8-10$ for 0.5L. Glass of wine probably the same and drinks goes for 10-12$. Maybe more, i dont really remember. Point is, its expensive. In the store though you can get it cheaper 3$ for a 0.5L beer and cheap wine is around 12$ so any student will likely try their best to get shitfaced before going out to save some cash. Hard liquor (and wine) can only be bought at the gouverment owner Vinmonopolet and will therefore be expensive. We`re talking 40$ for a 1L bottle of Vodka.
IMPORTANT:
If you want to buy wine or hard liquor at vinmonopolet, you will need to do it before 18:00 at weekdays or 15:00 on saturday.
Beer in the store can be bought until 20:00 at weekdays and 18:00 on saturday
Sunday no alcohol except in bars/pubs

Places to party:
Like i said, i havent lived here for years, so i cant recommend too many.
Brukbar/blæst is one of them though. At Solsiden
Diskoteket is another. They probably play house, hip-hop or reggae/dancehall. Or EDM.

If you`re into pop music, i`d say most other places. This was not a hip city when i left it. Drunk young bitches like pop music though, and you probably like that, so 1/2 will have to suffice.

There should be a solid rock scene though. Expect shit like final countdown, guns n roses and other classic 80/90s rock hits in the rest of the places.

For metalheads there might still be a place but i cant recall the name. There is a metal scene there for sure though, so im assuming they still got a place to go to.

If anyone is actually interested i might call some old friends and ask whats up over there as far as nightlife goes. But the best thing to do is just explore or ask around. Lots of places are hit/miss depending on the night

Studentersamfundet is ran by students of the town, and they work there for free. The alcohol is cheaper there, and on occasions big events will draw plenty of people. We`re talking about a thousand people on sold out events. When i lived there it was usually kinda quiet though. Probably a hit or miss place. Check their website before you go: https://www.samfundet.no/en

Every second (yes) year they arrange the student festival UKA. There will be concerts, party themes and hordes of drunk students blasting off 3/4 of their scholarships. The festival lasts for about three weeks and is usually held in october. It is a decent time to go get that flag. Wont be arranged again before 2017 though.
IMPORTANT:
All clubs and bars closes at 02:00
No exceptions.
Which means you have a 2-3 hour window to seal the deal, OR, get invited to an afterparty (nachspeil)

Things to do/see:
Right. There is a (semi)famous church. It is old as dirt and got some impressive architecture. I distinctly remember, after about three years living there, stopping for a second to look at it and realizing that it actually was kinda impressive. I`m sure a bunch of people died for its creation.

If you happen to find yourself on a bike, you can take the worlds first (and perhaps only) bikeelevator. How`s that for adventure?
Located at Bakklandet http://trampe.no/en/home (in the background you see the church tower)
I dont really recommend any other things, unless you are specifically interested in the history of the city. Then just hit up the tourist websites.
Actually, to take a bikeride around the city aint that bad of an idea.

The girls

The girls are typically scandinavian. We`re talking what Hitler envisioned as the perfect human specimen. Blue eyes, blonde hair. Well, some of them. Immigration is very common in Norway and you`ll probably find something for any taste that you have.
A decent amount of foreign students also move to the city for their college degree.
Anyways, norwegian girls range from stunning to hideous. Feminism has hit this country hard, but they still spread their legs like viking bitches. Lots of good girls actually. And lots of conflicted ones.
I guess i will summarize with HB6, HB7 or HB8 are definitely down for a ONS.
As far as prefered male ethnicities goes, it will probably change from person to person.

The sexual age limit btw is 16. Go ahead if thats your thing.
Im sure the younger ones fuck too and if you hit the outskirts you could join the norwegian equivalent of the redneck hillbilles (rånere) with the 14 year olds. You will need a car though, an old volvo or something that you styled the shit outta, we`re not talking pimp my ride per se, but sort of, only without the style. Get it?
Something like this:
https://www.google.com/search?q=r%C3%A5n...34&dpr=0.9

GAME:
Online game:
Tinder.
There are sites like http://www.Sukker.no , but i believe people sign up there to get into a relationship. Go ahead if you plan of staying for a semester or something, otherwise just swipe through the tinder.
Daygame:
Go ahead and be the first to ever do it. More or less. Daygame is daygame if your game is tight.

Important / misc

Best times to hit up the city:
- Mid august to september when the students gather back and the weather is still decent
- The month of may or early june. When the students end their semester and the weather is becoming decent.
- Any time Uka is arranged.

The citys (un!)official drink:
Karsk. 96% moonshine + coffee
You read that right.

Trondheim are the creators of the sport known as Basse:
http://www.basse.no/basse-pa-video/

Drugs:
Weed: 15-25$ per gram. Quality may vary.
Hash: 12-20$ per gram. Quality may vary.
Cocaine: 100-150$ per gram. Quality will suck.
Others: Why bother
There are no special places to cop these. You gotta know someone that knows someone.
If the police catches you, there is a solid 500-1500$ fine waiting for you. Plus the mandatory overnight vacation in a empty room with a bigass lock on the door.

Overall, it`s cozy little city to live in for a semester or two. If you are a student you got a bunch of good activities to participate in.
If you are visiting, hit it and gtfo.

Anything else missing, i`ll try to provide some info

Thanks for the comment about the flight situation.

You`re right about the music scene.
Artists do come through and the most popular stages were/are studentersamfundet and brukbar/blæst.
Familien does concerts too. Also a decent place to visit that i forgot about in the sheet.

Quote: (01-26-2016 04:57 PM)RiskIt4Biscuit Wrote:  

Allright, here is the deal. I have not lived in this city for like 5 years, so some of the info might be old. I just wanted to give something back to this forum, and since there is no datasheet to be found on this city i`m gonna provide what i can.

General info

Trondheim is the third largest city in Norway, sporting a whopping 184 960 citizens per january 1st 2015. By norwegian standards, that is pretty god damn big.
The city though still feels like a smaller town, even for most norwegians, so that will probably apply for everyone reading this too. There is a another reason though for this datasheet, and that is because Trondheim is known as a college city. Aproximently 18000 students live in this city, most of them aged 19-26. If you got half-
decent game and want to get that flag, it should be a wrap during a normal weekend.

By plane preferably. Usually you can find cheap flights from Oslo, about 40-50$ if you order a few weeks in advance. http://www.Norwegian.no or http://www.sas.no
If you are a backpacking hippie or on a budget (nothing wrong with that) or the flights happen to be expensive, you can take the train ( http://www.nsb.no ) or a bus ( http://www.lavprisekspressen.no ). About 8-9 hour ride, price ranges from 15$ - 90$. Bus is cheaper, train more comfy.

A hotel room is about 100$ per night. You could go to P-hotels for a cheaper option, about 60$. I`m not sure about the policy of brining a guest to the room, however DO NOT book into a cheap hostel (i think there`s only two of those anyway) if you plan on bringing a girl back.
If you choose to go the airbnb route, make sure you stay as close to the town centre as possible. Otherwise, taxis will cost you a cool 25-35 dollars. There are no Ubers. The night bus sure as fuck aint for players, though theres no shame in taking it during the day.

Places to stay:
Town centre, Solsiden, Ila, Møllenberg, Bakklandet, Buran, Svartlamon or Øya. You can walk in a circle around those places in about an hour so this aint exactly Paris.

The town centre, Solsiden (3-10min walk), Studentersamfundet (10-20min walk) or a private party.

Because the alcohol is so expensive, pretty much everyone stays at a private party (vorspeil) until at least 23:00 to save some money. A beer out on the town is anywhere from 8-10$ for 0.5L. Glass of wine probably the same and drinks goes for 10-12$. Maybe more, i dont really remember. Point is, its expensive. In the store though you can get it cheaper 3$ for a 0.5L beer and cheap wine is around 12$ so any student will likely try their best to get shitfaced before going out to save some cash. Hard liquor (and wine) can only be bought at the gouverment owner Vinmonopolet and will therefore be expensive. We`re talking 40$ for a 1L bottle of Vodka.
IMPORTANT:
If you want to buy wine or hard liquor at vinmonopolet, you will need to do it before 18:00 at weekdays or 15:00 on saturday.

Places to party:
Diskoteket is another. They probably play house, hip-hop or reggae/dancehall. Or EDM.

If you`re into pop music, i`d say most other places. This was not a hip city when i left it. Drunk young bitches like pop music though, and you probably like that, so 1/2 will have to suffice.

There should be a solid rock scene though. Expect shit like final countdown, guns n roses and other classic 80/90s rock hits in the rest of the places.

For metalheads there might still be a place but i cant recall the name. There is a metal scene there for sure though, so im assuming they still got a place to go to.

If anyone is actually interested i might call some old friends and ask whats up over there as far as nightlife goes. But the best thing to do is just explore or ask around. Lots of places are hit/miss depending on the night

Studentersamfundet is ran by students of the town, and they work there for free. The alcohol is cheaper there, and on occasions big events will draw plenty of people. We`re talking about a thousand people on sold out events. When i lived there it was usually kinda quiet though. Probably a hit or miss place. Check their website before you go: https://www.samfundet.no/en

Every second (yes) year they arrange the student festival UKA. There will be concerts, party themes and hordes of drunk students blasting off 3/4 of their scholarships. The festival lasts for about three weeks and is usually held in october. It is a decent time to go get that flag. Wont be arranged again before 2017 though.
IMPORTANT:
No exceptions.
Which means you have a 2-3 hour window to seal the deal, OR, get invited to an afterparty (nachspeil)

Things to do/see:
Right. There is a (semi)famous church. It is old as dirt and got some impressive architecture. I distinctly remember, after about three years living there, stopping for a second to look at it and realizing that it actually was kinda impressive. I`m sure a bunch of people died for its creation.

If you happen to find yourself on a bike, you can take the worlds first (and perhaps only) bikeelevator. How`s that for adventure?
Located at Bakklandet http://trampe.no/en/home (in the background you see the church tower)
I dont really recommend any other things, unless you are specifically interested in the history of the city. Then just hit up the tourist websites.

The girls

The girls are typically scandinavian. We`re talking what Hitler envisioned as the perfect human specimen. Blue eyes, blonde hair. Well, some of them. Immigration is very common in Norway and you`ll probably find something for any taste that you have.
A decent amount of foreign students also move to the city for their college degree.
Anyways, norwegian girls range from stunning to hideous. Feminism has hit this country hard, but they still spread their legs like viking bitches. Lots of good girls actually. And lots of conflicted ones.
As far as prefered male ethnicities goes, it will probably change from person to person.

Im sure the younger ones fuck too and if you hit the outskirts you could join the norwegian equivalent of the redneck hillbilles (rånere) with the 14 year olds. You will need a car though, an old volvo or something that you styled the shit outta, we`re not talking pimp my ride per se, but sort of, only without the style. Get it?
Something like this:

GAME:
Online game:
Tinder.
There are sites like http://www.Sukker.no , but i believe people sign up there to get into a relationship. Go ahead if you plan of staying for a semester or something, otherwise just swipe through the tinder.
Daygame:
Go ahead and be the first to ever do it. More or less. Daygame is daygame if your game is tight.

Important / misc

- Mid august to september when the students gather back and the weather is still decent
- The month of may or early june. When the students end their semester and the weather is becoming decent.

You read that right.

Drugs:
There are no special places to cop these. You gotta know someone that knows someone.
If the police catches you, there is a solid 500-1500$ fine waiting for you. Plus the mandatory overnight vacation in a empty room with a bigass lock on the door.

Overall, it`s cozy little city to live in for a semester or two. If you are a student you got a bunch of good activities to participate in.

Would it be a good city for a black or latin looking guy to work in, maybe for a year or 2 of age late 20s to early 30s?

Cheers.

How strict is Norway on importing alcohol? Let's say you are flying into Trondheim from somewhere else in the EU, can you get a couple of vodka bottles in on the flight and save money that way or will they hit you with tax?

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Quote: (02-01-2017 06:58 AM)azulsombra Wrote:  

How strict is Norway on importing alcohol? Let's say you are flying into Trondheim from somewhere else in the EU, can you get a couple of vodka bottles in on the flight and save money that way or will they hit you with tax?

You can bring in alcohol duty free, but there are limits. Also Norway is not in the EU.

Thanks for the info.

I've been in Oslo (only 1 night) several years ago and all I remember was, one cocktail was like €22, which was crazy. I also drank a water that cost me €12.

All the girls were really tall and blonde, which I crave for. I'd love to go to Norway again but looks like, we need to hit the lottery before going there.

Quote: (02-01-2017 06:58 AM)azulsombra Wrote:  

You can bring in one bottle of hard liquor and then 4 or 6 bottles of wine, if memory serves.

Quote: (02-01-2017 06:50 AM)Hazaer Wrote:  

Quote: (01-26-2016 04:57 PM)RiskIt4Biscuit Wrote:  

General info

Places to stay:

IMPORTANT:

Places to party:

IMPORTANT:
No exceptions.

Things to do/see:

The girls

Something like this:

GAME:
Online game:
Tinder.
Daygame:

Important / misc

You read that right.

Drugs:

Would it be a good city for a black or latin looking guy to work in, maybe for a year or 2 of age late 20s to early 30s?

Cheers.

In a smaller city like trondheim, you can only go solo to venues so many times before you become seen as a regular. It might be good to roll with the locals in such cases.

But, various non-game related articles by foreigners in Norway comment on the cold nature of the locals towards them. Would that have a major impact in creating a social circle?

This is in the context of a guy working in the city as opposed to being a student.

You have any more websites where I can find these Scandi bitches?

What about broads from Denmark, Sweden, and Finland? Latvia, Lithuania, Poland too. I'll give them some Latin Lover cock.

I tried google but it gave me shitty low-member websites like date.dk, elitedaters, and PartnerMed in Denmark.,

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

I have spent a decent amount in Trondheim, and I found the women to be awesome. They were both very attractive and yet super chill and down to earth. Imagine your typical hot hot hot American blonde girl who just acted... normal. They are not super feminine but they are very nice and smiley. I was matching on Tinder (and my profile was nothing special) with some knockouts and I went on dates with 2 of the hottest chicks I have ever been on dates with... off Tinder. Due to my work I was super busy and could do much day gaming, but they are so receptive that it seems like a great place to meet up with chicks. The local guys pay them no mind, and they are fascinated with outside, particularly US culture (a bad thing I know), so you can engage them quite well, and they all want to practice their english even though they speak it better than most Americans.

There's varying opinions on this, but there's a semi-permanent rotation of US Marines that just got based near the city. I don't think this will ruin Trondheim, since they probably don't go out much on libo, but it will definitely kill the Tinder game, since you can bet your ass they are sitting around the barracks all day using that. So with that said, night and day game are the way to go there.

I need to stress again how attractive the women are there. It was jaw dropping at times. Perhaps I'm just thirsty, but I also have traveled quite a bit throughout Europe. Compared to the Swedish girls I saw in Stockholm, you got all the good looks but none of the bullshit Swedish attitude. The Norwegians actually lead quite humble lives because taxes are so high and nobody has much expendable income. That actually keeps the people's attitudes in check and I really enjoyed interacting with them. Trondheim also has relatively few foreigners, other than Swedes and Estonians.

If you have some random opportunity to spend a few weeks living in Trondheim, you would love it. I hope to go back someday.

Quote: (02-21-2017 10:37 PM)Robert High Hawk Wrote:  

I have spent a decent amount in Trondheim, and I found the women to be awesome. They were both very attractive and yet super chill and down to earth. Imagine your typical hot hot hot American blonde girl who just acted... normal. They are not super feminine but they are very nice and smiley. I was matching on Tinder (and my profile was nothing special) with some knockouts and I went on dates with 2 of the hottest chicks I have ever been on dates with... off Tinder. Due to my work I was super busy and could do much day gaming, but they are so receptive that it seems like a great place to meet up with chicks. The local guys pay them no mind, and they are fascinated with outside, particularly US culture (a bad thing I know), so you can engage them quite well, and they all want to practice their english even though they speak it better than most Americans.

There's varying opinions on this, but there's a semi-permanent rotation of US Marines that just got based near the city. I don't think this will ruin Trondheim, since they probably don't go out much on libo, but it will definitely kill the Tinder game, since you can bet your ass they are sitting around the barracks all day using that. So with that said, night and day game are the way to go there.

I need to stress again how attractive the women are there. It was jaw dropping at times. Perhaps I'm just thirsty, but I also have traveled quite a bit throughout Europe. Compared to the Swedish girls I saw in Stockholm, you got all the good looks but none of the bullshit Swedish attitude. The Norwegians actually lead quite humble lives because taxes are so high and nobody has much expendable income. That actually keeps the people's attitudes in check and I really enjoyed interacting with them. Trondheim also has relatively few foreigners, other than Swedes and Estonians.

If you have some random opportunity to spend a few weeks living in Trondheim, you would love it. I hope to go back someday.

Is it mostly students or are you talking also of women who are professionals? How is the nightlife during winter and summer?

Cheers.

Fuck all to see and do in Trondheim except for drinking and picking up students.

The only place I can recommend if you want really cheap beer and food is a place called Mor Mors. Will be filled with students. It's a shit-hole, but it's cheap.

The less fucks you give, the more fucks you get.