rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Free until early March - where would you go (SA, EE)?

Hi guys, new to the forum, thanks for having me. I've gotten a lot of value from posts on here and hopefully I can add some as well.

I recently quit my job and I'm free until early March. I'm not sure what to do with the time, have some friends who might want to do South America for two weeks in Feb, which could be cool but I certainly don't want to stay in the US until then! Seems like the girls here get more crass, unfeminine and skankier every time I come back. I've heard good things about some cities like Austin though.

I'll be moving back to Asia and have lived/traveled there for years, so Asia is off.

Though obviously subjective, the general consensus seems to be that Eastern Europe is better than South America, for chicks and in general.

For the guys who have traveled extensively in Eastern Europe and South America, what would you do with this time off? I've never been to either and want to get a broad feel for what's out there chick-wise, but just generally enjoy myself and have a great time regardless, without spreading myself too thin as it's not that long of a break. Weather itself isn't necessarily a factor as I'll be moving back to a warm climate.

The goal is to enjoy myself, sight see, gain some great experiences, and mack on some beautiful babies in between. If I can snowboard at some point, that'd be awesome.

I'll generally be flying solo unless some guys on RVF are down to meet up, so that's a consideration.

L

#NoHymenNoDiamond

At least here in Gdansk, Poland, the university girls will be studying for exams in January and February.

Quote: (01-18-2016 03:18 AM)Lian Wrote:  

I recently quit my job and I'm free until early March. I'm not sure what to do with the time, have some friends who might want to do South America for two weeks in Feb, which could be cool but I certainly don't want to stay in the US until then!

Where in South America are your friends thinking?

The first place that comes to mind is Brazil. This time of year is fun, the build up to Carnaval. Personally I like the lead up to Carnaval in Rio better than the actual Carnaval days.

It's summer in Brazil. After Carnaval, maybe go somewhere else in Brazil where there are waves. Get some beach time and chill. If you enjoy snowboarding, you would almost certainly enjoy surfing too.

Quote: (01-18-2016 10:20 AM)Tigre Wrote:  

Quote: (01-18-2016 03:18 AM)Lian Wrote:  

I recently quit my job and I'm free until early March. I'm not sure what to do with the time, have some friends who might want to do South America for two weeks in Feb, which could be cool but I certainly don't want to stay in the US until then!

Where in South America are your friends thinking?

The first place that comes to mind is Brazil. This time of year is fun, the build up to Carnaval. Personally I like the lead up to Carnaval in Rio better than the actual Carnaval days.

It's summer in Brazil. After Carnaval, maybe go somewhere else in Brazil where there are waves. Get some beach time and chill. If you enjoy snowboarding, you would almost certainly enjoy surfing too.

I've considered that and I appreciate the suggestion which makes me more inclined to go, though as a solo traveler I do have some reservations both in terms of logistics, and crime... Roosh's ranking of Brazil as #1 least safe in SA (http://www.rooshv.com/most-dangerous-sou...-countries) does give me pause.

Brazil Argentina and Ecuador, but it's not set in stone... from what I've read Ecuador seems like it can be skipped.

Personally I'd like to check out Brazil, Argentina, and Colombia, in whatever order. The others have mixed reviews on here, but Machu Picchu for example could be cool just to see.

Carnaval sounds fun, I didn't even realize it's coming up soon... timing almost makes it a must-visit.

And good call on the surfing, I think I'd like it a lot, where is good in Brazil? Any idea how beach/surfing stacks up vs Colombia and Argentina?

#NoHymenNoDiamond

Hey man let's talk about Brazil.

I saw your PM here's my 2 cents.

If you are making money in USD come to Brazil. The currency exchange right now is INSANE.
1 USD = 4.2 Reals (Reais)

That does mean your money is worth 4 times more. For example a good lunch will cost you like R$50 (really good food) and that would be like 12 USD (in a normal city, can't say how much it will cost for that in Rio).

Brazillian woman love FOREIGN man, but you have to play it right, have to go to places where they actually speak english. You'll end up playing the "find the english speaking girl".

Roosh has said this before, but if you are blonde and have green/blue eyes prepare yourself for the ride of your life. Girls get agressive, they will eye fuck the hell out of ya.

I'm pretty sure you'll can do the standard opening "Hey, you look like you DON't speak english" with girls in clubs.
The talent is amazing depending on the city.

I live in Brazil, and I've been to Eastern Europe... I love it, cause it's different from Brazil, but I would NOT recomend going to Eastern Europe at this time cause it's cold, one of my friends said that there isn't as many girls going out at this time... someone could correct me, but that's what I heard from him and his friends.

From what I've heard May and September are great times to go to Eastern Europe.

In Brazil I would reccomend the following places:
Florianopolis (this is a beach town, it's an island actually)
[Image: Mais-segura-e-ainda-mais-receptiva-Florianopolis.jpg]

It's in the south of Brazil where there is a huge influence by Germans and Italians. A lot more blonde girls and they are fine. Also there is a bit more woman than men

Girls from floripa:
[Image: floripa-nightlife.jpg]

Balneário Camboriu (it's tiny but the talent is good)

[Image: balneario-camboriu-12.jpg]

This is rich Brazil, it's actually quite close to Floripa... and it has crazy influence by it's German origins. It's way more expensive than normal and girls are hot, friendly and a lot of them actually speak english (more than the usual rate)

I stayed there for a while in an apartment from a friend. It was nice. The talent there is impressive, and some of my more experienced friends told me it was the "best nightlife quality" he has ever seen in Brazil. I think he meant the girls more than the parties, but yeah, girls are hot.

Girls from floripa:
[Image: 424254.jpg]

Rio de Janeiro

A lot of tourist, way more girls speak english, super nice beaches, beautiful view. I just think Rio is mega crazy hot.

As someone has said Carnival is coming soon. Come to party, you'll never experience this kind of party in any other place in the world. Prepare yourself for 4-5 days of constant party, drinking and girls being slutty. Sex is way easier as girl get super drunk and will fuck anything that moves (specially if you're the last dick standing in the end... getting her to your place).

When I had NO game, I always got laid in Carnival. So it's doable even if you are not a player. Girls are actually looking to have sex, cause Carnival is when people expect to have crazy sex.

ALL THE CITIES have some kind of Carnival party so it's not an specific RIO thing (it's a country wide party and everyone stops to party).

Rio de Janeiro gets super expensive at Carnival, cause they know there will be a lot of tourists, hotels and apartments get way more expensive than normal, every place gets booked.

(This year might not be the same cause we're going through a financial crisis)

Cities for crazy Carnaval girls besides Rio:
- Salvador
- Porto Seguro
(Cities that people normally don't talk about but have great Carnival parties and crazy amount of sex and drinking. Imagine hot girls in bikinis getting drunk, being slutty and having ONS)

[Image: 13fev2015---embaixo-de-sol-gatas-desfila...56x500.jpg]

Hotties from all around Brazil go to Salvador and Porto Seguro to jump to caribbean influenced music (Axé).

WARNING - PRECAUTION

In Brazil you have to have caution with your safety. Don't get super drunk and walk home alone at night. Always be suspicious of people. Carnival is also the time when a lot of people get stuff stolen. Don't be hanging around checking your cellphone. Normal safety guide.

That's valid for all latin american countries like Mexico, Colombia, Peru, Argentina.

I've been to Argentina and I can say: GIRLS are super hot. European hot. But they are also hard to get to bed, you'll need game and be physical.

The reason for that is that Argentinean men are cave man, a**holes by nature... so they kind of expect you to be like that too.

I don't have an Argentinean flag YET.

Quote: (01-19-2016 06:27 PM)marinhogomes Wrote:  

Hey man let's talk about Brazil.

I saw your PM here's my 2 cents.

If you are making money in USD come to Brazil. The currency exchange right now is INSANE.
1 USD = 4.2 Reals (Reais)

That does mean your money is worth 4 times more. For example a good lunch will cost you like R$50 (really good food) and that would be like 12 USD (in a normal city, can't say how much it will cost for that in Rio).

Brazillian woman love FOREIGN man, but you have to play it right, have to go to places where they actually speak english. You'll end up playing the "find the english speaking girl".

Roosh has said this before, but if you are blonde and have green/blue eyes prepare yourself for the ride of your life. Girls get agressive, they will eye fuck the hell out of ya.

I'm pretty sure you'll can do the standard opening "Hey, you look like you DON't speak english" with girls in clubs.
The talent is amazing depending on the city.

I live in Brazil, and I've been to Eastern Europe... I love it, cause it's different from Brazil, but I would NOT recomend going to Eastern Europe at this time cause it's cold, one of my friends said that there isn't as many girls going out at this time... someone could correct me, but that's what I heard from him and his friends.

From what I've heard May and September are great times to go to Eastern Europe.

In Brazil I would reccomend the following places:
Florianopolis (this is a beach town, it's an island actually)
[Image: Mais-segura-e-ainda-mais-receptiva-Florianopolis.jpg]

It's in the south of Brazil where there is a huge influence by Germans and Italians. A lot more blonde girls and they are fine. Also there is a bit more woman than men

Girls from floripa:
[Image: floripa-nightlife.jpg]

Balneário Camboriu (it's tiny but the talent is good)

[Image: balneario-camboriu-12.jpg]

This is rich Brazil, it's actually quite close to Floripa... and it has crazy influence by it's German origins. It's way more expensive than normal and girls are hot, friendly and a lot of them actually speak english (more than the usual rate)

I stayed there for a while in an apartment from a friend. It was nice. The talent there is impressive, and some of my more experienced friends told me it was the "best nightlife quality" he has ever seen in Brazil. I think he meant the girls more than the parties, but yeah, girls are hot.

Girls from floripa:
[Image: 424254.jpg]

Rio de Janeiro

A lot of tourist, way more girls speak english, super nice beaches, beautiful view. I just think Rio is mega crazy hot.

As someone has said Carnival is coming soon. Come to party, you'll never experience this kind of party in any other place in the world. Prepare yourself for 4-5 days of constant party, drinking and girls being slutty. Sex is way easier as girl get super drunk and will fuck anything that moves (specially if you're the last dick standing in the end... getting her to your place).

When I had NO game, I always got laid in Carnival. So it's doable even if you are not a player. Girls are actually looking to have sex, cause Carnival is when people expect to have crazy sex.

ALL THE CITIES have some kind of Carnival party so it's not an specific RIO thing (it's a country wide party and everyone stops to party).

Rio de Janeiro gets super expensive at Carnival, cause they know there will be a lot of tourists, hotels and apartments get way more expensive than normal, every place gets booked.

(This year might not be the same cause we're going through a financial crisis)

Cities for crazy Carnaval girls besides Rio:
- Salvador
- Porto Seguro
(Cities that people normally don't talk about but have great Carnival parties and crazy amount of sex and drinking. Imagine hot girls in bikinis getting drunk, being slutty and having ONS)

[Image: 13fev2015---embaixo-de-sol-gatas-desfila...56x500.jpg]

Hotties from all around Brazil go to Salvador and Porto Seguro to jump to caribbean influenced music (Axé).

WARNING - PRECAUTION

In Brazil you have to have caution with your safety. Don't get super drunk and walk home alone at night. Always be suspicious of people. Carnival is also the time when a lot of people get stuff stolen. Don't be hanging around checking your cellphone. Normal safety guide.

That's valid for all latin american countries like Mexico, Colombia, Peru, Argentina.

I've been to Argentina and I can say: GIRLS are super hot. European hot. But they are also hard to get to bed, you'll need game and be physical.

The reason for that is that Argentinean men are cave man, a**holes by nature... so they kind of expect you to be like that too.

I don't have an Argentinean flag YET.

wow- Thank you Tigre- Serious data dropage. I was leaning against going down there for no good reason and now I am more excited than ever. Unbelievable and love the taste inf pics of girls esp the last picture of them visiting Brazil from other countries. They look very girls next door looking for fun. How long have you been living down there? Bravo

MarinhoGomez, many thanks for your very helpful post!

And Kale, thanks for quoting his post so I could look at those pics again.

MG, where are you in Brazil? Anyone else there and down to grab a drink?

I'm pretty close to booking a ticket. I want to do Colombia as well but logistically it's a big tricky. I might only have til mid Feb now and don't want to rush it.

#NoHymenNoDiamond

I'm actually in Brasília, the capital of Brazil, which I heard some people talk about here in the forum. But I would reccomend against coming here, I think this city sucks ass when it comes to hot girls. They are way more bitchy than normal too.

My friend was calling me to go to Floripa around Carnaval time but now he has no money, so I don't know where I will be enjoying carnaval.

I'm also going to Eastern Europe in April for around 3 months, so I need to save money... so I'm not planning on going crazy with Carnaval.

There are some cities in Brazil that have incredible amount of talent and nobody talks about (cause they are outside of the tourist guides):
- Goiania
- Belo Horizonte

They have an incredible amount of hot chicks per square meter.

The bad thing about this cities and other cities is finding people that actually speak english. In Brazil everyone takes english classes in school but they are all writing and reading (so they suck). And the teachers suck. I've learned english caused I went to live in the US when I was a kid, and actually lived 5 years between Australia and the US.

The biggest city around here is São Paulo which has an incredible crazy nightlife (hundreds of clubs and bars), but is a city without any touristic sighting, it's more popular among international business travellers (which also makes it the biggest luxury prostitute spot in the country) and it's probably the most dangerous city in Brazil currently. Around 14 million people in São Paulo.

The cool thing about Carnaval is that is like Las Vegas, every girl expects to get laid eventually, it's crazy slutty time for all of them (so it's a matter of being in the right place at the right time). But you have to experience it to really understand it.

There something about the heat and the drinks that make this girls too horny.

So as I was talking about Carnaval in Brazil. The main difference from Rio de Janeiro to other cities is that Carnaval in Rio is kind of the luxury Carnaval, it's expensive, it's for tourists and it's mostly samba music. There is tons of hot girls to choose from BUT there will be tons of tourists around. And I tend to think it's more towards if you want to watch the Carnaval parades and stuff (which is expensive)

Now... Salvador (Bahia state) is the place where kids from school, college and wherever go to party like there is no tomorrow. There is always tons of young hotties around looking to get banged. And this is a place where anyone can get alcohol drinks, I mean it doesn't matter if you are 14, you can still get drinks there... so a lot of drunk girls going around. Carnaval is even crazier.

Another city which is smaller but a super nice place is Porto Seguro (Bahia). It's smaller than Salvador, but it will be less expensive and still LOTS of girls around.

So...

My 2 cents will be.

You can choose to go to Brazil around Carnaval time. You can start in:
- Rio de Janeiro (which will be incredibly expensive)
OR
- Salvador (cheaper than Rio and still fun)
OR
- Porto Seguro (cheaper than Salvador and still fun)

And after the Carnaval is done you can visit other parts of Brazil like the south Florianopolis and Balneario Camboriu.

Or you can stay in the area (if you go to Salvador) and visit Fortaleza, Natal... other beach cities that are nice and cheap.

It depends on what you are looking for. If you like black chicks you can stay around Porto Seguro/Fortaleza, if you are more into european influenced girls the south is better.

Me personally I'm more into european girls (that's why I'm crazy about Eastern Europe). So I love the south of Brazil. A lot of hot blondes.

Thanks MG/others, really appreciate it.

I'm headed to Mexico City tomorrow señors, found a good one-way deal and thought screw it why not. Good chance I'll make my way over to Brazil in time for Carnival.

Will be traveling solo but couple friends might join somewhere in SA in Feb, no real plan other than landing and checking into my hotel, checking out the sites, try to dust off the part of my brain that sometimes didn't cut Spanish class in high school. Will almost certainly go out at night.

Lemme know if anyone is keen to meet up for una cerveza... haha.

Adios

#NoHymenNoDiamond

Quote: (01-20-2016 03:50 PM)Lian Wrote:  

Thanks MG/others, really appreciate it.

I'm headed to Mexico City tomorrow señors, found a good one-way deal and thought screw it why not. Good chance I'll make my way over to Brazil in time for Carnival.

Will be traveling solo but couple friends might join somewhere in SA in Feb, no real plan other than landing and checking into my hotel, checking out the sites, try to dust off the part of my brain that sometimes didn't cut Spanish class in high school. Will almost certainly go out at night.

Lemme know if anyone is keen to meet up for una cerveza... haha.

Adios

have fun.

Mexican girls are hot. Love me so latinas.