rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My neighbour and the first message..!

Hi friends;
She is my neighbour, exactly her room windows faces mine.
her parents loke me alot and always brag about me[Image: smile.gif]
my name is always reputed positively in her house, and sure.
she is in her third academic year engineering and i am already an engineer.
the most strange is that we never say hello to eachother, since year w started eyecontacts between us, yea something not like normal eyecontact!!!!
i really like her , and what encourages me is that eyecontact we built!!!
eye contact like i notice her gazeat me when i look away from her, when she is with her friends in the party i catch her looking at me silently and in warm way;when i crossed by the car she uncounciously turn her head to follow my way!!!! and more.... But just eye contacts.
I am afraid that i don`t understand those eye contacts?!!!!
she is little shy, we live in lebanon, somehow situation different from USA in social life, preservatives alot.
THe Topic:
before 3 days i decided to send her facebook message after my causin had encouraged me many times to do.
I sent it, the message was:" ..i`ve just seen ur name via search engine by accident, so i decided to say greet u and having hi. it`s me Rami..ur neighbour
...So..Hi sally...and enjoy ur day[Image: smile.gif] "

that was the message on facebook..and ofcourse on facebook coz i don`t have either her phone num or email address!!
Till now she didn`t reply, but she is standing frequently on the balcon facing my house not as normal she does.

Did i do wrong when i sent the message???
was my message bad??
what was going on and till now??
plz friends help[Image: sad.gif]

Dont feed the troll

Quote: (07-03-2011 10:01 AM)Lumiere Wrote:  

Dont feed the troll

plz Lumie, discuss more

Quote: (07-03-2011 11:48 AM)Rami Wrote:  

plz Lumie, discuss more

No.

And don't call me Lumie.

Dont feed the troll

I think his English and grammar are just bad, as he's from Eastern Europe, so I'm not going to hold that against him. Although this is another strong case for that newbie sub-forum.

Rami, you did a lot of things wrong I'm afraid.

How you don't even say hello to your neighbor is a puzzler. Next time you see her, for the love of God start a conversation. Not hard to say hello, and the fact that you're an engineer and that's what she's studying to be gives you tons of stuff to talk about.

The facebook thing is definitely weird. First off, I'm a huge advocate of not adding girls you want to bang to facebook. Second, if you're not talking in person, why go online? Third, you sound like a total pussy when you say you found her on accident, despite the fact that there are as-yet undiscovered tribes in the heart of the Peruvian jungle that know damn well you looked her up intentionally. Above all else, you're valuing her way too much. Classic pussy on a pedestal here.

How long have you been neighbors? I will assume not very long, as otherwise this is far more awkward than I thought.

This might be salvageable though (again assuming she hasn't been your neighbor for years). Next time just say hello, tell her you were starting to worry she was a mute, since she never talked to you, and then move from there. Don't even mention the facebook crap, if she brings it up just say sometimes you're shy. Yes, that's admitting a beta trait, but you've pretty much dicked yourself on that one, and it's better than her thinking you're a stalker.

Ideally, she's a fan of American Beauty and in the hopes of smoking your pot, she'll flash you a tit from her balcony. I wouldn't hold my breath though.

Quote: (07-04-2011 12:47 AM)CJ Wrote:  

Dont feed the troll

I think his English and grammar are just bad, as he's from Eastern Europe, so I'm not going to hold that against him. Although this is another strong case for that newbie sub-forum.

How you don't even say hello to your neighbor is a puzzler. Next time you see her, for the love of God start a conversation. Not hard to say hello, and the fact that you're an engineer and that's what she's studying to be gives you tons of stuff to talk about.

The facebook thing is definitely weird. First off, I'm a huge advocate of not adding girls you want to bang to facebook. Second, if you're not talking in person, why go online? Third, you sound like a total pussy when you say you found her on accident, despite the fact that there are as-yet undiscovered tribes in the heart of the Peruvian jungle that know damn well you looked her up intentionally. Above all else, you're valuing her way too much. Classic pussy on a pedestal here.

How long have you been neighbors? I will assume not very long, as otherwise this is far more awkward than I thought.

This might be salvageable though (again assuming she hasn't been your neighbor for years). Next time just say hello, tell her you were starting to worry she was a mute, since she never talked to you, and then move from there. Don't even mention the facebook crap, if she brings it up just say sometimes you're shy. Yes, that's admitting a beta trait, but you've pretty much dicked yourself on that one, and it's better than her thinking you're a stalker.

Ideally, she's a fan of American Beauty and in the hopes of smoking your pot, she'll flash you a tit from her balcony. I wouldn't hold my breath though.

thx alot District manager;
first of all i really still don`t know why our friend in the forum Mr. Lumiere was too much aggressive with me, and i don`t remember that i did something wrong to him;
then, we are here to help eachother and discuss interested issues, i appreciate that my friend that u gave me ur time to help [Image: smile.gif]

Issue:
yes we had been neighbours since 3 years ago, but i never recognise that i really have a soo cute neighbour except the year before!
and yes u r right, it was wrong to start with her via facebook and not face to face;
but i don`t know why everytime and exactly with this girl i find it so difficult to start up a hello followed with conversation, specially this girl!

but the question now is; Do i have next successful step to recorrect the situation and how again plz?
and, what`s ur opinion about that eyecontacts between us that was for a year?? do we understand those signs in wrong way? and if yes, why she doesn`t do that with others in our neighbourhood??
and thx thx thx alot bro [Image: biggrin.gif]

Quote: (07-04-2011 12:47 AM)CJ Wrote:  

Dont feed the troll

District manager, i also have to tell u that i use the facebook for the reason that we rarely face eachother on the road or the store, and i was afraid during the time i manage to see her she will be taken!!..so ..
despite that i know it`s wrong [Image: sad.gif]

And there he's gone!

Well, if you read this dude, or anyone else was reading this, there's a couple very obvious and basic mistakes you can avoid in the future.

Never incorporate facebook into your game. - Strike 1.

Being neighbors for 3 years and having no rapport to speak of is unacceptable. You need to initiate conversation with a cute girl immediately. - Strike 2.

Finally, Rami, valued his neighbor way too much, to that point that he was too shy to start a conversation due to fear of saying the wrong thing. Yikes, that mentality will never get that bang. - Strike 3!