rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Letter to my future white son"

Couldn't even finish watching the damned thing.

I made it up right up to the part where they started speaking.

Quote: (01-05-2016 04:29 AM)VincentVinturi Wrote:  

I made it up right up to the part where they started speaking.

I couldn't make it that far.

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

delete

If you're going to try, go all the way. There is no other feeling like that. You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire. You will ride life straight to perfect laughter. It's the only good fight there is.

Disable "Click here to Continue"

My Testosterone Adventure: Part I | Part II | Part III | Part IV | Part V

Quote:Quote:
if it happened to you it’s your fault, I got no sympathy and I don’t believe your version of events.

Jeezes - I was about to have breakfast!! Advance warning please!

[Image: barf.gif]

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."
– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

I learned a lesson in what's racist.
  • A law abiding society
  • Bandaids
  • Crayons
  • Making a gun gesture with your fingers
  • Pulling girl's hair
  • Other people's opinions
  • Finding women attractive
  • Rape jokes
  • Getting stopped by a cop when you're white
No wonder the BLM movement can't figure out what the fuck they want.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

[Image: 303.gif]

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

"To my future white son"
- Awkward Hipster Boy-girl and Vera de Milo lookalike

Do either of these actually intend to breed?

I watched the video.

There is one sure-fire way to fail as a parent: to see your kid as an enemy before he is even born. These putative boys aren't yet a glimmer in any white male's eye and these women know their son will be a problem.

Are they going to teach their sons the moral value of hard work, honesty or decency? No, these women far too evolved for that -- they will be teaching their white sons the world isn't their jungle gym to climb over the oppressed. No joke -- that is an analogy they make towards the end.

It is quite the little hypothetical world they have constructed in their head: that any spawn that manages to wiggle its way out of their rotten vaginas would be so inherently awesome and powerful that their primary role as mother would be to tame said awesome power.

While this sort of lefty-loosey gender crap will certainly hurt their sons, what will hurt their sons the most is they see kids simply as objects to an end, not an end in and of themselves.

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

It's time for a forced blood letting of the intelligentsia class.

Comments are disabled but the channel discussion is not https://www.youtube.com/user/YOUTHSPEAKS/discussion

*nods respectfully while snapping fingers in approval* [Image: bukkake.gif]

I've always hated slam poetry.

It's the same exact emotional delivery. every.single.time. Indignant preaching that is somehow supposed to be give me a revelation, yet it's just more anti-white prejudice.

The thick irony is that these people are prejudiced. They think they are saying something that goes "against the system" but it's completely in line with the system. Their thoughts are part of the status quo. They are actually conformists who think they aren't conforming.

The status quo is already anti-white, and anti-male. Somehow, and I don't know how it's possible, but people like this actually believe that they are fighting "the system".

"Comments are disabled for this video"

All I needed to see. More fearless freedom of speech in action, yo.

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

More bored hipster kids looking for a purpose in all the wrong places.

Is the one on the left a boy or a girl? Or is gender a thing of the past already?

Americans are dreamers too

deleted

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

This is sick.

I'm the King of Beijing!

From the screen clip alone, the title of the video could be called Asperger: the Musical.

Those aberrants will easily get outbred.
By the more conservative Whites, more conservative Latinos, much more conservative Muslims,
rather conservative Asians, more conservative Blacks.
Liberal Whites have an abysmal fertility rate.
They hate themselves, so naturally they ask themselves: "Why reproduce?"
The world is a better place without them, and ironically they agree.
Their opinions won't matter.

I wanted to honestly give it a go. Assumed it was a guy and girl talking. The fuck was that, a butch lesbo trying to pass off as a dude?

I made it to where they said "two".

Telling people to feel privileged because they don't have to look over your shoulder? There are very very few people in this world I feel the need to actually listen to and they are my family and employers. And one of those is simply because they give me money and I want that to continue.

I'm not even going to watch it, having breakfast.
However, from just the still pic why is that awful excuse for a vagina wearing a cut off t-shirt? To make her more attractive to a BLM member?

I have seen these type before. These guys are insecure, self-loathing theater fags. It's a shame that nobody has (or ever will) take them aside to explain that just because they make an effort to castigate their own whiteness, hip urban youth will not find them cool.

Edit: Are these slam-poets two dykes? I thought it was a guy and a girl but now I am not sure.

What. the. fuck.

Quote: (01-05-2016 06:03 AM)Celtic_Austrian Wrote:  

Those aberrants will easily get outbred.
By the more conservative Whites, more conservative Latinos, much more conservative Muslims,
rather conservative Asians, more conservative Blacks.
Liberal Whites have an abysmal fertility rate.
They hate themselves, so naturally they ask themselves: "Why reproduce?"
The world is a better place without them, and ironically they agree.
Their opinions won't matter.

In the end, this is really the only answer. You can't argue with these people, you can't change their minds, even with facts, they double down. They are mentally ill, and too weak to form their own opinions. The only way to get rid of their kind is to find a like-minded traditional woman, and have a fuck ton of kids, and ensure they don't get infected by this nonsense. Not gonna happen here in the U.S.

Quote: (01-05-2016 06:41 AM)Hades Wrote:  

Edit: Are these slam-poets two dykes? I thought it was a guy and a girl but now I am not sure.

Wow. The androgyny of the person on the left is totally perplexing me.

Are those man boobs or just extremely small boobs?

Is me asking this question an expression of my white male privilege?

Yes, yes it is.

Guys, these two brave...women, men, whatever they may be, they are RIGHT. We need to stop the oppression.

Shouldn't they be waiting to see which gender their child chooses to be before making all these judgments? How transphobic can ya get.