rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Yoga teacher complains about dating wussy guys

https://breakingmuscle.com/yoga/is-your-...r-soulmate

There's more to the article then my thread title implies but I wanted something eye catching. Some choice quotes:

Quote:Quote:

Number one, timing is individual and the less comparison you do between you and societal standards the better. Having said that, you don’t want to create unnecessary delays by getting side tracked by the wrong guys. And what I’ve learned is that attracting the right man has little to do with him and everything to do with you.

A woman placing responsibility on herself in her dating life rather then constantly blaming guys for being assholes? We're off to a good start.

Secondly, almost everyone has an essence that’s either primarily masculine or primarily feminine. A small percentage of people have both equally but that’s very rare. Masculine and feminine aren’t gender specific either. Though most women have a feminine essence and most men have a masculine essence, there are exceptions where a man is genuinely more feminine at the core and a woman more masculine.

So there is such a thing as a male and female identity and gender is a very real thing as opposed to something conjured up by patriarchal old white guys twirling their mustaches in between sessions of drinking cognacs and thinking of new ways to oppress brown people.

This doesn’t mean you don’t also have a purpose and a mission in life, but intimate relationship takes priority. You’re guided by emotion more than logic, you love movement, the dance of life, sparkly things, and your heart longs to be witnessed and claimed by a strong masculine presence who’s worthy of your radiance.

Notice the way this paragraph was written. It's not written in a way to imply that being traditionally feminine is a bad thing unlike most other articles these days where any woman writer that even slightly implies that she enjoys being feminine has to sugar coat her writing with a ton of qualifications in order to make sure she doesn't incur the wrath of all the other women and their beta male white knight lackeys.

And now comes the meat of the article:

ost of us fall somewhere in the middle. For me, I was an independent woman who supported myself financially, directed my own life, and pretty much did what I wanted. There’s nothing wrong with this, but as I discovered through self-exploration and some very gifted teachers, my feminine core was being neglected. And I was repeatedly attracting feminine men who were drawn to my sense of direction because they didn’t have their own.

In all of these relationships, pretty soon the resentment would set in because I had to be the “man” (more masculine) in the relationship and I didn’t want to. I went through many cycles of blaming the guys before I realized it was me who was putting out the energy that attracted them. Hello!

I took a look at a pic of the author and looks like she's on the older side. I guess it's another example of some woman who hit the wall and suddenly realized the reality of things.

[Image: ali-in-the-park-2.jpg]

Still, a step in the right direction. Roosh wrote about the need to spread counter-propaganda to women (http://www.rooshv.com/we-must-spread-cou...a-to-women) and material like this is a step in the right direction.

She's def older but in shape for her age. I"m guessing upper 40's/low 50s.

I still wouldn't go out of my way to try and bang her unless she invited me over to her studio for a private "yoga' session.

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

Over the hill girl sees the light and truth of dating and responsibility.

I'd ask why in gods name can't women take responsibility for their actions, but I already know the answer.

Men prefer young feminine women??

Well titty fucking Christ Stop the press!

I'm one of the luckiest man alive, nothing in my life has been easy...

Quote: (01-04-2016 01:59 PM)Wutang Wrote:  

https://breakingmuscle.com/yoga/is-your-...r-soulmate

There's more to the article then my thread title implies but I wanted something eye catching. Some choice quotes:

Number one, timing is individual and the less comparison you do between you and societal standards the better. Having said that, you don’t want to create unnecessary delays by getting side tracked by the wrong guys. And what I’ve learned is that attracting the right man has little to do with him and everything to do with you.

A woman placing responsibility on herself in her dating life rather then constantly blaming guys for being assholes? We're off to a good start.

Secondly, almost everyone has an essence that’s either primarily masculine or primarily feminine. A small percentage of people have both equally but that’s very rare. Masculine and feminine aren’t gender specific either. Though most women have a feminine essence and most men have a masculine essence, there are exceptions where a man is genuinely more feminine at the core and a woman more masculine.

So there is such a thing as a male and female identity and gender is a very real thing as opposed to something conjured up by patriarchal old white guys twirling their mustaches in between sessions of drinking cognacs and thinking of new ways to oppress brown people.

This doesn’t mean you don’t also have a purpose and a mission in life, but intimate relationship takes priority. You’re guided by emotion more than logic, you love movement, the dance of life, sparkly things, and your heart longs to be witnessed and claimed by a strong masculine presence who’s worthy of your radiance.

Notice the way this paragraph was written. It's not written in a way to imply that being traditionally feminine is a bad thing unlike most other articles these days where any woman writer that even slightly implies that she enjoys being feminine has to sugar coat her writing with a ton of qualifications in order to make sure she doesn't incur the wrath of all the other women and their beta male white knight lackeys.

And now comes the meat of the article:

ost of us fall somewhere in the middle. For me, I was an independent woman who supported myself financially, directed my own life, and pretty much did what I wanted. There’s nothing wrong with this, but as I discovered through self-exploration and some very gifted teachers, my feminine core was being neglected. And I was repeatedly attracting feminine men who were drawn to my sense of direction because they didn’t have their own.

In all of these relationships, pretty soon the resentment would set in because I had to be the “man” (more masculine) in the relationship and I didn’t want to. I went through many cycles of blaming the guys before I realized it was me who was putting out the energy that attracted them. Hello!

I took a look at a pic of the author and looks like she's on the older side. I guess it's another example of some woman who hit the wall and suddenly realized the reality of things.

[Image: ali-in-the-park-2.jpg]

Still, a step in the right direction. Roosh wrote about the need to spread counter-propaganda to women (http://www.rooshv.com/we-must-spread-cou...a-to-women) and material like this is a step in the right direction.

[Image: 11282629_1658556427706897_380135865_n.jpg]

Let me retitle the article "Older woman rationalizes why she can't pull quality men anymore"

If this was written 15 years in the future it would be titled "Older crossfit instructor realizes that acting like a man only attracts pseudo faggots that want to get pegged"

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

To little too late.

If she said this at 20 I would give her some props. All dried up and alone she finally sees the light, and I bet she knew deep down all of this much sooner but couldn't admit it.

Maybe she can teach her cats yoga moves.

I think that meme is a myth, at least for women that aren't fat. She probably looks alright banging from behind and plenty of guys will hit it.

Older in-shape women with busted faces can get lots of dick if they want it.

I mentioned in Samseau's "no consequences" thread about the time an older butterface showed me her Tinder and OKCupid accounts.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Quote: (01-04-2016 05:25 PM)RexImperator Wrote:  

I think that meme is a myth, at least for women that aren't fat. She probably looks alright banging from behind and plenty of guys will hit it.

Older in-shape women with busted faces can get lots of dick if they want it.

I mentioned in Samseau's "no consequences" thread about the time an older butterface showed me her Tinder and OKCupid accounts.

I agree. Two and a half years ago as Smartphones were just taking off, I remember getting regular attention from mid-to-late 40s women with similar looks/build (I'm 41, BTW) online and basically just ignoring them, holding out for slim, younger women. Fast forward to today, and I'd be lucky to get a single response to my e-mail from a mid-40s MILF, online at least, since the thirst online in Anglophone countries has boosted these women's options - and with it egos - into the stratosphere.

The thirst is real and you're already starting to see some guys in their 20s with women who are 15+ years older than them in public, since such guys probably reason that they've got no chance of getting a slim woman of their own age and so try to get a second-hand version of the same thing, rather than settle for a fattie. Furthermore, I expect to see more of this phenomenon going forward, as the thirst takes a firmer hold in the US, UK, Canada, Australia, et.c.

Unfortunately I think that is true. I have been on a few online dating sites since my separation and I have noticed this same phenomenon. Older women who a few years ago would get little to no attention are deluged with offers, sometimes from young guys who might be able to do better but are looking for that older woman experience. I don't know much about Red pill ideas and I'm new to the manosphere, but I do know that a lot of the things that guys talk about here will never come to pass as long as men are thirsty and desperate, pumping up the already inflated egos of these old women. When they have so many options, even the ones who would be passed over just a few years ago, then why would anything change?

Quote: (01-04-2016 01:59 PM)Wutang Wrote:  

I read that quote cynically. She doesn't actually say she believes in male or female identity as real. She says quite the opposite: "Masculine and feminine aren’t gender specific either. Though most women have a feminine essence and most men have a masculine essence, there are exceptions where a man is genuinely more feminine at the core and a woman more masculine."

On that reading, women with a feminine essence can find their One True Masculine Essence in Rosie O'Donnell just as easily as Sean Connery. Never mind that she never defines exactly what an "essence" is. Piss on that point of view and piss on this cunt-equipped heretic. She is behaving much like the overwhelming majority of Western women who follow Buddhism, yoga, or new-age: mostly white women who forsook their local patriarchal Christian faith in preference for a watered-down Eastern religion that enables their immorality with this kind of non-judgmental, non-specific tripe.

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

As Tom Leykis says, "When they stop bleeding, they start reading."

Quote: (01-04-2016 09:31 PM)Durango Wrote:  

It's really too late for her, it's good she is self examining though. But I wonder how many urban women think along the same lines. Why can I only get pussies? hipsters? fat bearded guys? feminine men?

Maybe that is all there is in the cities for these women to choose from, but the masculine vibe these women air definitely attracts weak men first and foremost. Any man with a normal level of testosterone/masculinity would not commit to more than a weekend of pumping and dumping these broads.

Young women are a lost cause. They're only good for getting fucked, and even then there's so much BS you gotta deal with, but serious relationship material?

Fuck I'd sooner hang myself then tie the knot with most of them.

WB. I'm not afraid to admit it.

Quote: (01-04-2016 04:21 PM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

[Image: 11282629_1658556427706897_380135865_n.jpg]

Let me retitle the article "Older woman rationalizes why she can't pull quality men anymore"

If this was written 15 years in the future it would be titled "Older crossfit instructor realizes that acting like a man only attracts pseudo faggots that want to get pegged"

[Image: o3KvhVqGnCFXi.gif]

Quote: (01-04-2016 09:44 PM)uncledick Wrote:  

It's really too late for her, it's good she is self examining though. But I wonder how many urban women think along the same lines. Why can I only get pussies? hipsters? fat bearded guys? feminine men?

Maybe that is all there is in the cities for these women to choose from, but the masculine vibe these women air definitely attracts weak men first and foremost. Any man with a normal level of testosterone/masculinity would not commit to more than a weekend of pumping and dumping these broads.

I think the view is being skewed here, it's not that these older women are exuding masculine vibe and attract weak men, it's that they are old, and have that post-menopausal stench, which signals easy pickings for those who can't actually get young/hot (via no game or otherwise).
With the internet, you have light speed communication, instead of these women wandering around their towns leaving trails of dust, they can just go online, and receive instant gratification about themselves. Easy-Mac microwave ego bubble inflation. They think the more losers between their legs means the more they are worth.

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

"Older crossfit instructor realizes that acting like a man only attracts pseudo faggots that want to get pegged"

Older women in this kind of shape can bang younger guys in their 20's. I'm talking fit guys, not skinny hipsters. Sure, it will be a short term thing, and the guy will not stick around since he has younger options, but they know that going into it.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Quote: (01-04-2016 04:27 PM)kosko Wrote:  

To little too late.

If she said this at 20 I would give her some props. All dried up and alone she finally sees the light, and I bet she knew deep down all of this much sooner but couldn't admit it.

Read the tone, she's confident. That confidence only comes from a woman with a devoted man.

In her mind, she thinks she has it all figured out - ride the carousel for 30 years until you're thrown off, then lock down some poor simp to be your yes man.

Otherwise the words would be full of regret. Her only regret might be in not having children.

EDIT:

Found him - this is the guy tolerating her New Age BS.

[Image: P8a7D4g.png]

[Image: ohshit.gif]

[Image: dhMeAzK.gif]

I'm one of the luckiest man alive, nothing in my life has been easy...

Quote: (01-05-2016 01:52 AM)Captainstabbin Wrote:  

To little too late.

Read the tone, she's confident. That confidence only comes from a woman with a devoted man.

In her mind, she thinks she has it all figured out - ride the carousel for 30 years until you're thrown off, then lock down some poor simp to be your yes man.

Otherwise the words would be full of regret. Her only regret might be in not having children.

EDIT:

The eyes have it.

Quote: (01-05-2016 10:40 AM)Matsufubu Wrote:  

To little too late.

EDIT:

The eyes have it.

agreed, she's way more in love with the camera/attention whoring than she is with him.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

I meant his eyes, too: no hardness. Plus he's leaning in. She knows he'll never leave her, and won't have the balls to do anything when she's found cheating with a man who actually has testosterone.

Quote: (01-05-2016 10:54 AM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

Quote: (01-05-2016 10:40 AM)Matsufubu Wrote:  

To little too late.

EDIT:

The eyes have it.

agreed, she's way more in love with the camera/attention whoring than she is with him.

Yeah. He looks like he's just some kind of prop in the background. She is even leaning slightly forward to place more emphasis on herself.

After looking at that photo, with the soft bloke leaning into her and staying a bit behind her... I thought she's done with dating wussy guys?

Quote: (01-05-2016 11:53 AM)Matsufubu Wrote:  

I meant his eyes, too: no hardness. Plus he's leaning in. She knows he'll never leave her, and won't have the balls to do anything when she's found cheating with a man who actually has testosterone.

Whenever I see guys with dead eyes in their relationship pictures, I'm reminded of that "lions in the zoo" speech from xXx.

Without fail, the poor sap who becomes the landing pad after a wall collision will have those eyes, ones of regret and resignation. He thinks she's the best he's gonna get and he sees no other light at the end of that tunnel.

It's Lebron in 2010 vs. Boston.
It's Roberto Duran saying "no mas".
It's the look of a man who quit.