rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My best pickup

My best pickup

Holy fucking shit was Marisa hot. Bleached blond hair, fake boobs, and a tight ass. This girl could be a model or a stripper.

We were out for my friend Ashley's birthday at a bar, and Marisa was in town from Texas. I positioned myself next to her to try and make some conversation. Before I can approach, another guy starts chatting her up. He's wearing a Spartan Race t-shirt:

"Hey girl. You ever hear of the Spartan Race?"
"No. Sounds cool, what is it?"
"Well, it's probably the most physically challenging course in the entire country. It's like going to Ranger School. You do all these obstacles. I do it every year. Check out these pictures on my phone."
"Oh, neat."
"Yeah. You look pretty fit. You could totally do the Spartan Race. I bet you'd love it. I'd even help you train."
"Oh? Is it hard?"
"It's super hard. I have to run like 5 miles a day, and do pullups, and Crossfit." But it's worth it. If you give me your phone number..."

As he's talking, I see she has cigarettes in her purse. I go into her purse and grab one.

"Um, hey, I don't know you, but did you just reach into my purse and take a cigarette?"
"Oh yeah, hi. I'm Hank. It's just that your conversation over there sounded so... healthy. And I'm all out of smokes."
"So you just took one of mine? Without asking?"
"Come outside and smoke one with me", I tell her, putting it in my mouth.
"I thought you'd never ask."

As we get outside, this girl is legitimately hot.

"So what do you do for a living, Hank?"
"I'm a fighter pilot."
"Really?"
"Really. What about you?"
"I'm a bartender."
"Where at?"
"A strip club in Texas."
"Oh yeah? I've never been to a strip club."
"Really?"
"Really. Tell you what, there's a strip club about 4 blocks from here. Why don't you show me what these places are all about? I've heard good things..."

We Uber over to the strip club, where I know a bunch of the girls and waitresses. The one waitress I'm good friends with greets us:

"Hank!!!" She kisses me on the cheek. "I'll put you up there in VIP."
"I thought you said you'd never been to a strip club!" Marisa says, grinning.
"Um, maybe I said that?"

We get up to the VIP section and immediately start making out. The rest of the night got entirely crazier from there, involving Marisa and strippers.

The next morning I wake up and can hardly believe this is real life. Just a few years ago I was married and had a notch count of about 5, and had been burned badly by a Oneitis with BPD.

Now this...

My best pickup

Awesome. Bold move you pulled with the cigarettes, I like it.

How do I have sex without losing the vitality that comes with the high levels of T? - Elmo Louis

Easy bro - pull out and cum in your hand. Then shove that cum in your mouth and swallow to avoid losing your vitality or lowering your T. - Yardog

My best pickup

Quote: (12-29-2015 06:04 PM)HankMoody Wrote:  

"I'm a fighter pilot."
"Oh yeah? I've never been to a strip club."

I call this "Overt Liar Game". Massive DHV.

“A deception that elevates us is dearer than a host of low truths.”