rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

End of Year Assessments

End of Year Assessments

I couldn't find a thread with this topic, so please point out if this is a dupe.

At the end of every year I reflect on the major elements of life -- professional, etc. -- because I think it's a valuable exercise in personal accountability.

This year my goal was to improve on turning approaches into phone numbers. I approached about 100 women and got exactly 20 numbers. That is real progress compared to last year. Of those numbers, 1 led to banging a few times, 1 led to a few dates, 7 flaked on dates, and the remainder went nowhere.

So while my starts have gotten better, the follow-up needs real help. I'll spend the next few days thinking on goals for next year.

How was your year? What about next year?

End of Year Assessments

Last year was my transformative year in game, this year has further seen a marked improvement.

Started the year going out with an extremely rich hot girl that I had to break up with due to long distance.

Got back home.

Fucked girl in a car, while long distance girl was calling me.
Fucked a MILF in hotel room.
Fucked an Asian while literally texting another girl her: "what are you doing?" me: "texting my next bang" her: "shut up and fuck me"
Fucked an Asian after she noticed earnings on side of bed from a girl an hour previous
Fucked three girls in one day
Fucked a MILF up the arse and she was falling in love with me before I just went ghost
Fucked a girl in New York within a day of arriving on holiday, my other plate there got pissed off with me
Moved to a new place with good logistics, refined logistics further over time.
Invested in better clothes and more regular haircuts to look the part.
Got a fair amount of bangs from online including OKCupid, Tinder, Happn and SA
Got shafted a couple of times by SA girls pretending not to be whores despite being whores, just kicked them out
Increased amount of zero date bangs
Fucked up my fair share, sometimes ending the night with "it was nice to meet you". You can't win all your battles.
Got a shit load of flakes, ending up more recently double and triple booking dates. I now see the other side of the coin with girls getting pissed off with me over text for flaking.
Took a number of breaks from this then got back into it bigger than ever.

Overall banged about 30 girls kissed about 80 - so much for oral herpes.

Will have ended the year with two 8 plates and two lower plates.

End of Year Assessments

thread-52323.html