rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best places in New York to get laid

Nothing is 100%, but just wondering what specific venues have people been successful in and yield a greater chance of success.

What type of thing are you looking for? I did the club thing for a bit and was just terrible at it, but that had more to do with my inner game issues at the time (mostly solved now). Personally, I'm a talker, so I do better at bars where it isn't deafeningly loud.

I love Crocodile Lounge because the drinks are cheap and who doesn't like free pizza - but the girls there are terrible. It's better as a start or end to the night when you're hungry. 13th Step is big and often full with lots of options. Maybe not the 9s and 10s you'll see at clubs, but I like how open the layout is. I feel I can approach anyone there.

Sometimes I bounce way over to the river and check out the Brass Monkey. You have to run through the meatpacking district to get there, so you stumble past trendier clubs - but there's 3 floors and the top deck is open with a view of the Hudson. It's alright. Sometimes it's hard to get served upstairs, especially since the roof deck doesn't have a bar.

Finally, if it's nice out, start your day off at the Frying Pan. It can get filled up early (like 5-6PM) since it's outdoors and you are literally in the river. Some logistics are hard, since the river half of the main barge is mostly tables - but hanging around the bars usually works, as does walking around the tugboats on the side. Plus, since it's so early and usually so nice out, I've found people are willing to talk more there. Once met a girl there that I ended up banging on the roof of her apartment building 4 hours later.

There's a few. I know some more, but I'm not sure if you were looking for other info too, like clubs or hotel bars and such. I really don't bother with the exclusive places for now since I live in Jersey (obviously) and I don't want to bother putting the legwork in to lock them down. That'll probably change in the next few months though, after the Shore dies down and I'm back in the city more regularly.

Screw that. Everything I wrote is garbage compared to this thread - http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-932.html - Way better info.

Use that thread. Especially Caligula's post.

I'm looking for everything...Bars, Lounges, Clubs, Museums, Parks, stores etc. The main thing is consistency. If you consistency pull at a certain place, name the place.

Quote: (06-28-2011 01:37 AM)RaulValdez739 Wrote:  

I'm looking for everything...Bars, Lounges, Clubs, Museums, Parks, stores etc. The main thing is consistency. If you consistency pull at a certain place, name the place.

Your question is way too broad. I do well in certain niches. I've laid out those places in the thread that Jersey linked to. That doesn't mean you'll do well at those places. It's all about finding the right fishbowl for you - Giovonny had a great guest post on this: http://www.rooshv.com/the-fishbowl. I hope that I've given you enough info to figure out whether those places are good fits. In the end you don't need a lot of different venues. You're better off focusing on a few venues and getting them locked down to the point where the bartenders and the bouncers recognise you.

You might never pull at the venues that I do consistently well at, and vice-versa.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Quote: (06-28-2011 01:14 AM)Jersey Wrote:  

There's a few. I know some more, but I'm not sure if you were looking for other info too, like clubs or hotel bars and such. I really don't bother with the exclusive places for now since I live in Jersey (obviously) and I don't want to bother putting the legwork in to lock them down. That'll probably change in the next few months though, after the Shore dies down and I'm back in the city more regularly.

Good tips. Would be great if you could bust out a sheet on the shore. I go to Atlantic City occasionally. I don't hit the nightlife down there much, but figured there must be some opportunities around there.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Quote: (06-28-2011 05:47 PM)Caligula Wrote:  

Quote: (06-28-2011 01:14 AM)Jersey Wrote:  

Good tips. Would be great if you could bust out a sheet on the shore. I go to Atlantic City occasionally. I don't hit the nightlife down there much, but figured there must be some opportunities around there.

I find myself going to Jersey often myself. This would be useful. I will be down in AC this weekend.

The other thread provided alot of options. Thanks. My niche is I usually do well with foreign girls(European and Asian) in NYC.

I have no knowledge about AC. I live in North Jersey, so I usually don't go south of Point Pleasant so I can drive back home at night. I'll probably hit up Seaside later this year (by then, the Jersey Shore cast will be down there, which should be interesting).

But I'll definitely throw together a Shore sheet, as well as a Hoboken or Morristown one if anyone's interested. I know those two best, as they have multiple places within walking distance, so I can bounce around easily. I'm guessing the best way would be to start a Jersey thread with all of them in it. And I'd love to see any info about AC anyone might have.

I'll throw it up in the next day or two. I mean, I should have a thread about Jersey given my name, right?

Quote: (06-29-2011 02:44 PM)Jersey Wrote:  

I'll throw it up in the next day or two. I mean, I should have a thread about Jersey given my name, right?

Good call!

I was more thinking since I roll through there anyway on the way to AC it might be fun to stop off for some macking on the shore.

Ok....here it is.. Mixx's absolute best places to get laid very fast in New York with non-pros of course - no joking!

1. Like Dominican women who have low bitch shields and education to match that lowness? Then Washington Heights (aka Quisqueya Heights) is where you need to be - hop on the A, C train to 168th and Amsterdam and see if you are fucking before you even get-off the train! It won't be hard at all to swoop ass, just look like you got a job and did not go to ITT Tech - bonus points with a girl if you tell her you had a family member on Flight AA 587, I guarantee she knew someone on it too!

2. Like the Butter Pecan Rican with 2 kids, and a welfare check sitting at home waiting for a smooth player from uptown to fuck her? Then The Bronx is where you need to be - this is J-Lo's old stomping grounds. Who knows, you could very well end up fucking one of her cousins!

3. How about Colombian girls FOB, who need a green card? Hop on the 7 train and troop it down to Jackson Heights, Queens for sure...go here, and you'll be fucking within 48hrs if you are white!

4. Maybe you're seeking a bit of adventure and thrill to add to the chase?....then head on over to Brooklyn in a section called Bushwick, where you will have to kick a Puerto Rican's ass whose proudly wearing the black and gold colors of the Latin Kings after he catches you fucking his sister. Hit up streets like Halsey, and walk on down to Knickerbocker Av (aka Hookerboker) shops....on weekends, especially during the summer, those daisy dukes on Puerto Rican ass look mighty tasty! Oh yeah, don't worry if you have to kick someones ass for disrespecting you, the City Councilman for this district is a personal friend of mine...I got your back dawg!

5. For those of you who just can't decide what you want, and want a nice sampler instead...then jump on the F-train, but take some good music with you 'cuz it's gonna be a LOOOONG ride. Get off at the last stop, and welcome to Coney Island...home of the ghetto sampler of pussy: Puerto Rican, Dominican, Black girls, Russian girls and on rare occasions some white girls who love black and latin cock. Go all the way down to 28th street & Mermaid Ave and try mi cousin Remo's Pizza shop - tell Him you down with Mixx from MIA, and get invited to a a ghetto party.....careful, he'll test to see if you really know me....tell him to squeeze your nipples and you won't even flinch - if you don't flinch, you pass, and he'll hook you up - I guarantee ass from a fine puerto rican girl that night!!

6. Maybe you are into classy women, you know, the ones who have a steady job mid-town and dress nice to go to work everyday? Then Forest Hills Queens is where you need to be. Head on over to any lounge or happy hour, pull out a Cuban Cigar, and wave one over to show you around. These mid-town secretaries are known for the best Bare-back blow jobs east of Manhattan! (They get a lot of practice in the office)

7. Maybe No. 6 is NOT RICH ENOUGH $$$ for you: Then hop on the LIRR, and head on down to the Hamptons for the weekend....it's summer, tell that Nigga Jigga he still owes me money!! $$$

8. Ok, so none of the spots I mentioned so far are up to your standards because you are afraid of getting your ass kicked by a gang of Puerto Ricans in Brooklyn, and would rather stay close to Manhattan....no problem, jump on the Ferry, and head on over to West New York, NJ....now the nice thing about NJ, is that immediately, the legal age of sexual consent is 16!! That's right! So, any little pretty thing you see walking home from Night School...Holla! Oh, yeah, stop on by my Aunt Maria's crib and taste some of her famous Spanish dishes....Paella is one of her specialties...and if you can outdrink my aunt from NJ, I'll put you on the VIP list at the Bungalow nightclub to chill with Diddy for the night!

9. Jersey City....nah, you guys ain't ready for Jersey City, I have to keep at least one fuck-palace to myself.

10. If any of the above 9 spots do not get you any pussy, then I suggest you fucking pack your bags and head on over to the mid-west states like Ohio....New York is out of your league!

Mixx

Just bought a last minute ticket to NYC. Leaving tomorrow. Gonna take Mixx's advice on Jackson Heights. Any suggestions on hotels, bars, and clubs, in that area? I'm down to meetup anyone in NYC. This is strictly a pussy safari. Broadway can wait. [Image: banana.gif]

Great report Mixx, thats the first report i see coming from you.

Do you mind if you mention some colleges, universities, malls, busy high streets to hit if im looking for black chicks with big booties in new york?

Quote: (06-30-2011 05:07 AM)pitt Wrote:  

Great report Mixx, thats the first report i see coming from you.

Do you mind if you mention some colleges, universities, malls, busy high streets to hit if im looking for black chicks with big booties in new york?

Thanks. I've written a boatload of trip reports, search the archives. [Image: wink.gif]

Big booty black girls can be found at the shops of knickerbocker and Myrtle ave. The M train will get you there, get off on Myrtle Av.

Now that it's summertime, you can't miss 'em.

Mixx

I would vote for the Gansevoort Hotel in the Meatpacking District although it's starting to get a little played out by pickup guys (a lot of people run bootcamps there).

Shit tons of tourists and generally easy going NY girls.

Keep in mind that Gansevoort is on the high-end of hotels at 500/night for a normal room. It's a great spot much like it's sister hotel on South Beach, but usually it's filled with status whores, goldiggers/groupies looking for NFL/NBA players only!

If you can't (or don't care to even if you could) pop bottles of Cris like you just won a championship, this is the wrong fishbowl for you.

Mixx

I agree with Mixx. Even if the high end scene is your thing, the Gansevoort is played out and there are many better places to find that caliber of girl without blowing a lot of cash.

See my NYC data sheet for more info.

I got laid last night. Woke up w/ a girl in another hotel. Either this town is easy or last night was a fluke. I'll find out tonight. "No sleep till Brooklyn". [Image: banana.gif]

I'm headed to the city! Ready to unleash my talents.

Anyone got any tips for US Open tennis tournament? (I think Fashion week runs concurrently. Last time I was in NYC it was during this time).

Swooping pro tennis player girls?

I may have courtside seats.

(One of my friends is running point on the project and who knows, he may drop the ball so to speak).

+1 Mixx. You ARE the NYC pimp. Gracias mi amigo! Jackson heights is the shit. I'm surprised at how friendly the people are here.

Good to hear Ali-B. Colombianas up in Queens, especially those with very limited English skills are great targets fir those players on the run with limited time to game.

Mixx

Great data post Mixx. First great specific post about the boroughs.

Any specific advice as to meeting/hitting up the chicks in the boroughs? Daygame them in the streets? Hit up latina nightclubs/events?

I was just in NYC, went to Washington Heights for the first time. What a trip!! Lotsa hot girls and just an incredibly atmospheric area. A lot like NYC used to be back in the 80's/early 90s. Tons of people hanging in the streets, playing dominoes/cards, selling crap, etc, saw a place selling shirts, 3 for $1!!! That's right, 3 for $1!!! Unfortunately, the groceries in the area weren't really that cheap!!

I ate at a little Dominican diner where they sell plates of food for $5-$8 and little cubano sandwiches for $4.

There weren't any nightclubs/bars though. Just holla at the women as they walk by?? Or maybe just buy a ticket directly to Santiago/Santo Domingo??

Finally, what's your take on PR vs DR girls? Who's easier and/or hotter? Went to Jackson Heights, but i can't tell Colombianas apart from the Ecuadorians/Peruvians/Central Americans and ditto for the Brazilians in Astoria, can't tell them apart unless i hear them speaking Portuguese.

A few tips for people going to NYC.

Use Craigslist for accomodations in NYC. Hotels in NYC are NOT WORTH $200+ bucks a night, PLUS they are usually tiny rooms and have like 18% or something hotel tax!! You should be able to get a place to crash from about $50 or so on up and you can also rent whole apartments for much better rates than any hotel.

Parking:

There is all the free parking you will ever need a few blocks away from the Bedford (7th St) station (1st stop in Brooklyn) on the L line. There are spots 24/7/, just walk the 4 blocks towards the water, plenty of spots along the east river. You don't need to pay for parking, just leave your car here, but you WILL need to return to move your car to avoid street cleaning rules. If you can't be bothered, try say Astoria Queens on the N line, lots of places only clean once a week.

Another option is to search really hard (don't go late at night, no spots) wayy uptown, from 110 street northwards. They only street clean once a week in many places.

Food:

The best deal in the city I found was $4.75 for 5 items and soup at a Chinese restaurant on Centre Street at Hester st in Chinatown. It's even cheaper at $4.25 if you take it to go!!! The food isn't bad, although vegetable heavy (which i prefer). It's the best deal i've found besides the $1 pizza places and maybe the $1 hot dog places.

The Gansevoort has gotten better recently. Well it's gotten better because it's summer time. It's also gotten increasingly difficult to get in over the years. Unless you want to throw down lots of $$$ on bottle service or wait in a long line, you'd best get there by 10:30 PM.

230 5th is another pickup bar. Only problem is that you'll find too many creep PUA dudes in there. The quality of girls isn't bad though..

675 is probably the easiest place in MPD to get laid.. although the quality isn't the best