rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Should I move to LakeForest California

delete

1:30am last call dude.....weesh!

I had to google Lake Forest, because I never even heard of it, but it is in Orange County and is close to Newport, not taking traffic into consideration. If you consider yourself above average, preferably way above average, get quality girls regularly, and can afford to live in Newport (it sounds as though you can afford some kind of housing in Newport), by all means do it. The weather and quality of girls is way better than you have experienced in both Canada and India. If you don't fit that criteria, then you probably want to visit there for a week or two and see if it is for you.

Lake Forrest itself is boring suburbia. And its not as nice as Mission Viejo, Irvine, and the other surrounding communities.

Live in Costa Mesa, which is close enough. Walking distance to bars to get your logistics tight probably off Newport Ave near the Triangle or live off Bristol near the Camp mall (Mesa is a great bar/restaurant for dates and meeting new people). Its a little hipster and a little bro-culture out in that area with people still clinging to their suburban roots. Costa Mesa is about as edgy as it is, you just have to kind of play the part of someone who lives in Orange County.

Most people out in that area are rich, tall, social/outgoing and in shape. They drink alot (especially in Newport) and do drugs and the age range tends to skew lower than in LA. There are a shitloads of cougars in Newport/Corona del Mar, so if you're good with them, then go for it.

There are a lot of hot girls in OC but you'll have the odds stacked against you, all things considered. Girls are typically looking for the rich, successful athletic white surfer, your best bet is to be a bit edgy and Costa Mesa is probably the best area to live in to get that vibe.

Quality of life in the area is nice though, but from someone living in LA its a little boring/vanilla.

Quote: (12-01-2015 07:52 PM)Drazen Wrote:  

Lake Forrest itself is boring suburbia. And its not as nice as Mission Viejo, Irvine, and the other surrounding communities.

Live in Costa Mesa, which is close enough. Walking distance to bars to get your logistics tight probably off Newport Ave near the Triangle. Its a little hipster and a little bro-culture out in that area with people still clinging to their suburban roots. Costa Mesa is about as edgy as it is, you just have to kind of play the part of someone who lives in Orange County.

Most people out in that area are rich, tall, social/outgoing and in shape. They drink alot (especially in Newport) and do drugs and the age range tends to skew lower than in LA. There are a shitloads of cougars in Newport/Corona del Mar, so if you're good with them, then go for it.

There are a lot of hot girls in OC but you'll have the odds stacked against you, all things considered. Girls are typically looking for the rich, successful athletic white surfer, your best bet is to be a bit edgy and Costa Mesa is probably the best area to live in to get that vibe.

Quality of life in the area is nice though, but from someone living in LA its a little boring/vanilla.

As usual, I agree with Drazen here. Also, I don't really think Huntington or Seal Beach would be an option, because the commute to and from Lake Forest would be pretty rough. Newport and the inland communities Drazen mentioned are probably the best.

Thank you Drazen, Merenguero

From your responses it sounds Orange County will be a better place than Toronto.

I can get probably earn around 100-110K USD as annual income ,hopefully that should be able to find housing in the areas you recomended.

Appreciate your time and guidance.

You should just rent a cool apartment in a cool area. If your game is mostly online versus bars, I'd look near the Irvine Spectrum, there are some apartments that are pretty luxury and awesome date logistics. Meet for drinks at a restaurant at the Spectrum, walk around, then go to your apartment across the street.

Also, a complex with a big pool is another place you can definitely pick up. This spot looks legit.

https://www.irvinecompanyapartments.com/...floorplans

If you move to Lake Forest the most fun activities you will be able to do is chase Asian chicks in Irvine, or white in the beach towns with some Latinas sprinkled in (most Latinas are fat in SoCal).

So do it if you love the beach and the weather.

OC nightlife is pretty bad in comparison to any major city purely due to logistics as well as that anyone that stays in OC long term still hangs out with their high school friends and aren't usually looking to make new ones.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Not sure how transportation is in Toronto but just know that you'll have to drive everywhere in SoCal. Public transportation sucks here compared to major cities. To give you a reference, I'm originally from San Francisco and while there's way more girls in Southern California vs Northern California, I had more success meeting chicks in public in SF vs here because of that dynamic.

On the real bro, try to be location Independent. One of my good friends just recently moved back to OC from Tokyo who's now married with kids and he said this is a great place for raising a family but he couldn't imagine what it would be like to actually live here during his younger free years.

Cosign with Drazen and Trav

Absolutely move here, way better than Toronto, not to mention better weather and women.

I'm a local down here and Lake Forest isn't far from me, matter of a fact its down the freeway from me.

If you lift, look good, and have the bankroll, you'll do fine, you can always target the younger girls.

I like Drazen's idea living near triangle square in Costa Mesa, because I did the same exact thing for awhile.

It's an Uber ride away from newport and HB.

There's a club called Sutra, there's bars like Saddle Ranch and Yardhouse right there. You can for sure pull from there.

Great place to take girls, the Tindering out here I can guarantee is way better out here.

You can also hope over to Downtwon Santa Ana for some latin girls or Orange Circle for Chapman College girls.

You are a short Indian dude in his 40's. You will not do well in the OC, where every girl obsesses over dating the contestants on The Bachelor. It's tough luck, but they just aren't buying what you're selling in Orange County.

Quote: (12-02-2015 06:26 PM)XII Wrote:  

You are a short Indian dude in his 40's. You will not do well in the OC, where every girl obsesses over dating the contestants on The Bachelor. It's tough luck, but they just aren't buying what you're selling in Orange County.

He may do decently with shy chinese girls from Irvine if he pushes a stable career in tech as his lead in. Also, some of these younger girls at these nice semi-luxury apartment buildings just hang by the pool and if you just come there and offer some booze, weed or coke upstairs, it maybe be good. I've met girls at these pools before and so have my friends. A lot of them are just stuck and bored during the day or in college living with their parents.

But yeah, at the bars in newport he'll tend to get annhilated by the white frat bros or the 50 year old millionaires that let the girls drive their ferraris and take them shopping unless his game and logistics is totally on point.

This is why I suggested that he visit there for a week or two to see how it is and I'm surprised nobody mentioned UCI for Asian girls.

Short Indian dude here, will rebuff your claim buddy.

Had a few girls say they've never been with a brown brother. It's all about mindset, game, and making the best of your situation.

If you had to choose between lake forest and vancouver, lake forest everytime.

Irvine would be cool, plenty of Asians and South Asians, haven't seen many brown dudes with Asian girls down there.

Lotta FOB's though, could work out.

Quote: (12-02-2015 07:43 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Had a few girls say they've never been with a brown brother. It's all about mindset, game, and making the best of your situation.

Irvine would be cool, plenty of Asians and South Asians, haven't seen many brown dudes with Asian girls down there.

I really don't see how moving to Orange County wouldn't be a positive thing for this guy when he has apparently been living in Toronto and India, two notorious shitholes. Even if he moves there and struggles, there are much worse places he could be, both in the United States and abroad. I'm typing this in one of those much worse places with two three hundred pound black girls within reading distance of my phone.

Friends

Thanks to each one of you for your inputs and perspectives.

The past one year or so I have been internalizing and practicing the game.I love to challenge my own limits and sometimes get surprised how accurate Roosh's analysis and methods are.Being a short ,41 year Indian guy I didn't imagine I could date a 6ft Jamaican, athletic build, 20 year old girl. I recently did that just to experiment ,challenge myself and grow in the process. To keep it short, it was a SNL from Tinder(thanks again to Roosh's compliance test, venue change drill)and she says she had a great time,experienced her first orgasm .Wants to meet up again.

We knew about our height difference while texting and when we met she said 'you are so tiny"..in a teasing tone..to which I smirked and said "I love walking around with taller women in public, cause it gives me the Tom Cruise Halo. Onlookers think there has to be something really special about this guy." That worked like a charm,she giggled and it was easy after that.

I think it is prudent to mention here that I have meditated for couple of years, also had near death experience in early teen.I am pretty dispassionate and result independent in almost all situations, more so after reading Bang in dating scenarios.I have noticed it makes the girls super nervous..if a man isn't showing appreciation of her looks, dress etc till the very end.

I dont intend to drive a Ferrari but a Merc definitely. I have no preference for women of any race.I have dated quite a few racial types except Latinas and I find attractiveness is not a function of race, more a function of the person in their entirety.

Thanks again to each one of you.

Quote: (12-02-2015 07:27 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

This is why I suggested that he visit there for a week or two to see how it is and I'm surprised nobody mentioned UCI for Asian girls.

I think this is a good call for OP

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Quote: (12-02-2015 06:59 PM)Drazen Wrote:  

He may do decently with shy chinese girls from Irvine if he pushes a stable career in tech as his lead in. Also, some of these younger girls at these nice semi-luxury apartment buildings just hang by the pool and if you just come there and offer some booze, weed or coke upstairs, it maybe be good. I've met girls at these pools before and so have my friends. A lot of them are just stuck and bored during the day or in college living with their parents.

But yeah, at the bars in newport he'll tend to get annhilated by the white frat bros or the 50 year old millionaires that let the girls drive their ferraris and take them shopping unless his game and logistics is totally on point.

He will get murdered in the OC, period. Chinese girls loathe men with dark features, and 100g's is nothing there.

Quote: (12-02-2015 07:43 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Gj. I'm brown too, and I've fucked Wilhelmina models and actresses that appear on Two and a Half Men. I have not and never will waste time 'converting girls' into brown guys.

Being brown is neutral in some areas and detrimental in others. If hooking up with strange girls is a priority, it's reasonable to say that a brown dude should avoid areas in which it's a detriment. He's asking about the OC, where it's detrimental, which is not far from San Diego or LA, where it's neutral. It really depends on the area.

Irvine, Lake Forest, wherever else in the OC, he's not going to do well. If he's going to take out the time, effort, and money to relocate, he shouldn't do it to where he'll run into the same issues he has in Toronto.

Well, in OC he won't have the same issues as he is close enough to take quick trips to anywhere in California + Las Vegas and the weather's nicer. 45 minute drive to LA, hour and a half to San Diego, 40 minute flight to Vegas, 60 minute flight to the bay area.

And I still think Costa Mesa is fine. People there are eclectic enough. He doesn't have to concentrate on that area, going to downtown fullerton would be fine too. It really depends on social he is, I don't think he's doomed. There are shit tons of girls in Orange country, while many are social circle cliques mainly at the bars near the water, there are so many different weird sects there that may find him charming enough.

The weather is great and there is an amazing abundance of outdoor activities in Southern California. It can however be frustrating for gaming because there are a lot of really shallow, stupid girls and insane competition from douchey but in-shape guys. If you have an abundance mentality though, it can be a great place. I imagine you will get even more flakes/ rejections than Toronto. But there are plenty of targets and as Drazen say's plenty of places nearby to game. There's also nothing like a surf, hike or beach walk to clear your head and you can do these things 350 days a year.

Dude there's alot of negativity in this thread. I've lived here all my life, when I meant short I meant 5'8 5'9 (yeah I know some of your are scoffing)

Side note: I've never "converted" a girl - I just game em and fuck em' just like any other notch.

I will admit I don't do well with Asian girls - I've made it a mission to get on that niche, I did decent last year.

I do notice Asian girls aren't really about Indian dudes - the got the white god factor in them.

Plenty of other races, OP mentioned black girls, I absolutely do well with them, matter of fact last nights new bang was half Colombian/half black.

I still disagree that being Indian in the OC is detrimental, my lay reports are living proof of that, and I have less bankroll and status than OP does.

Costa is cool, if OP could move to San Diego that'd be rad, San Diego is fucking great, and more than neutral, the vibe is totally different from LA or OC.

Regardless of where OP moves, moving to California (unless you're a gun nut) is better than Toronto.

To each his own, I'm just giving your Sit Reps being boots on the ground out here.
[Image: agree2.gif]

OP, are there any other locations at all you can move to in the US ?

I day gamed UCI.

No idea why guys tout it.

The girls really aren't that good looking. The better looking Asian girls go to Cal State Long Beach, San Diego State, or Community Colleges.

Asian girls especially at UCI are Asian cliquey. They stick to their small groups.

I rate it a 6/10 on the day game scale.

Especially for a 40s short Indian guy. Not negative, this is reality.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Though buying a house in Southern Cal is insanely expensivecompared to other US cities, renting an apartment is quite reasonable and in line with many other US cities. I doubt you would want to spend weekends mowing the lawn anyway.
So Ca people are shallower than in other places (focused on looks, money, the car you drive etc. it's the center of plasticsurgery) (I will catch hell for saying this) so you'll find it difficult to compete for the best looking women. Yet So Ca women care more about their appearance so an average So Ca woman will look better than average women in many cities.
In any case .. there's more to life than women, weather allows you to do things year round outdoors that you can't do in Toronto (unless you're an avid skier; Big Bear offers skiing but not the greatest.) So I would say give it a go, see how it goeswith women, lifestyle, career. After a couple of years you may decide togoelsewhere.

Quote: (12-03-2015 10:51 AM)Travesty Wrote:  

I day gamed UCI.

No idea why guys tout it.

The girls really aren't that good looking. The better looking Asian girls go to Cal State Long Beach, San Diego State, or Community Colleges.

Asian girls especially at UCI are Asian cliquey. They stick to their small groups.

I rate it a 6/10 on the day game scale.

Especially for a 40s short Indian guy. Not negative, this is reality.

I also have game UCI, it is overrated and a disappointment , it is a known commuter school, students don't' really hang out there, commuter schools tend not to be good for gaming.

Like Travesty said, focus more on state schools. Pretty girls don't like science and engineering programs. UCI is a serious academic school for math, engineers and science. Pretty girls like communication, art and fluff classes.

If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of.
– Bruce Lee

One must give value, but one must profit from it too, life is about balance