rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

At what age are women really washed up?

I am a frequent travel forum poster. But this is more of a general post about women..... so here I go.
Wherever I travel I consciously or subconsciously try to meet 18 to 22 year olds. When I cannot regularly get them, I am forced to go for women 23 to 29, though almost never over 30. I am in my late 30s.
Most forum members agree that younger women are better. It is obvious. But to me, the 23 to 26 yr. olds are already washed up. And my body and my mind know it, without thinking about it..instinctually.
I get more pleasure from the 19 yr. old 7 or even 6.5 in Brazil or Philippines, than the 25 yr. old 8 in Ukraine.
For a long term relationship, I understand there are other considerations. Though, I would still go for a younger broad, as long as you know how to game women, in a relationship.

RE: At what age are women really washed up?

Immediately after the very last time I fuck em

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

"The young ones smell much better, but the old ones know more tricks.” - Tyrion The Pimp Lannister.

Quote: (11-17-2015 05:01 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

"The young ones smell much better, but the old ones know more tricks.” - Tyrion The Pimp Lannister.

I don't appreciate the trickster so much in a woman.

Quote: (11-17-2015 04:54 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

If it is a 30 yr. broad many have done the same to her as you have.

That depends on the woman; has she kept herself in shape, built a life that is based on health, had children young, and been with few men? Probably mid 40's.

Did she party until her late 20's, fuck every single bad boy on the block, eat shit food, cut all her hair off, get piercings and tattoos? Probably late 20's.

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.

@ Final

I think OP isn't dealing with Ameri-skanks. Ukranian 25 year old is still probably physically attractive just by nature of her culture.

WIA

In the west, I think behaviour is as important as raw physical appearance (within obvious limits on gross weight, tattoos, piercings and blue hair).

Women do themselves no favours with the doctrinal feminist approach to declining SMV i.e. to become (more) obnoxious. The biggest tell for me is when the impression you get is 'loud, whiny, critical, entitled' in place of 'fun, enthusiastic, joyful, happy'.

If in doubt, consult your boner.

Mid-forties?! Really?!

30, no matter what she looks like. That's my cutoff.

Maine and Canadian lobsters are the same animal. Prove me wrong.

Quote: (11-17-2015 05:05 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Quote: (11-17-2015 04:54 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

If it is a 30 yr. broad many have done the same to her as you have.

Perhaps. But unlike used cars, vaginas don't come with an odometer letting us know how many miles of dick have been traveled before our ride. And unless I'm looking for a long term lease or purchase, I only care if it will get me to point B (bust a nut) on any given day

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

It's largely based on socioeconomic factors. Redneck, white trash that drink every night and pass out in the sun on the weekends - 22 is their Wall. Asian nurses who geek out on fitness and beauty - they look young and energetic until their late 30s.

Broad question. Depends on why you are asking.

If we are just talking at what age a typical girl stops being nice to look at, have sex with, and generally be around:

Whenever their apparent youth begins to fade. This means physical looks and general temperament. Mileage will vary. I've seen girls that are in their mid 30's that look sexy as hell and are a pleasure to be around and girls that are 24 that look wrecked and have awful attitudes. Older girls tend to be more fun to have sex with because they are more experienced so take that as you will.

If we are talking wifeability and family building:

Once they are past the half life of their fertility I'd say. If a girl is deep into her adulthood and hasn't been able to find(hang on to) a long term partner to build a family with - either by choice, poor mate selection, or inability to keep a good man around - then she is probably no good for long term partnership. Biologically this is late 20's, but I personally err on the side of early 20's.

From my experience and observation, once a girl gets to "college age" and is not in the running to start a family with a good man then she is likely already on the path to spinsterhood.

Chochemonger, I agree with your conclusion that 18-22 are the prime target age, with 23-29 as a plan b, and then only venture into the 30+ bracket if they are a real outlier. This is because science tells us fertility is higher among 18-22 y/o women compared to older.

Washed-Up Stage 1 = age 25.
In the west, most girls begin to show the first clear signs of wall hitting at age 25 (crows feet, wrinkles, and most unfortunately a small increase in extra body fat especially on legs and arms each passing year). For some girls it might be 22 y/o, some might be 27 y/o, but I'll say 25 as the clear "tipping-point" on average. They then proceed to slide down the slippery slope until age 30, at which age they won't possess the SMV to secure a calibre of LTR male as high as they could 5-10 years prior. A woman's resting metabolic rate decreases every year from puberty onwards so she cannot process the same amount of calories as her younger self with weight gain, and this is then exacerbated because the average 25-35 y/o girl is working a 40 hour per week job in which they are sitting-down and sedentary. During this period also years of stress from their job begin to show on their face.

Washed-Up Stage 2 = Age 30
Most females in my city use the years 30-35 to really search for someone to have kids with and settle-down as a life partner. This is because there's a consensus that "30 is new 20" and the biggest peer pressure they feel about marriage etc is when they attend all of their best friend's weddings. The same way there's research that links your income to your closest five friend's income, there's also a strong correlation that the age of your closest 5 friends getting married w children to when you will do the same. So, inner-city cosmopolitan type girls are pushing back the settling-down stage around 10 years later than their grandparent's generation, which is strange because they are then using a SMV that is much lower than if they were 20-25 y/o.

Washed-Up Stage 3 = Age 35
It's all over by 35. Some women will manage to pull a rabbit out of a hat like a magician, by scoring a beta, and roll under the closing door. Usually their eggs are dodgy, so expensive IVF is needed to produce one child. Then as a final last "it's all over red-rover" is the fact that most women in the west never fall back into pre-pregnancy weight after they have their first child.

Bear in mind, the above is an example of women in my immediate social surroundings, in a yuppie demographic of an 5+ mil international city. This will be different for a girl living in the suburbs or smaller city, and obviously different for women living in different cultures, for example Ukrainian women tend to remain slim and trim even after giving birth to children.

How women can delay or extend the impending wall hit:
- Healthy diet = with no sugar and gluten.
- Exercise routine = Daily, or almost daily.
- Lifestyle = Outdoorsy hobbies, commuting using bicycle, smoke and drink rarely.
- Less time in the sun = and using moisturisers and sunblock.
- Upgrade fashion/style & beauty products = a 30 y/o woman should be much more fashionable and use better make-up than her former self due to having a higher disposable income.
- Yoga and meditation = to deal with stress and anxiety.
- Travel and living abroad = Particularly to non-western countries full of beautiful women, so they can gain perspective of their real SMV.
- Happy disposition = I swear that a positive and grateful 30 y/o girl seems much younger than an identical 30 y/o girl whom is jaded and bitter.

White girls = 23-24

Black and Asian girls = 32

Latinas and Middle Eastern girls = 27-29

Quote: (11-17-2015 05:18 PM)TheFinalEpic Wrote:  

That depends on the woman; has she kept herself in shape, built a life that is based on health, had children young, and been with few men? Probably mid 40's.

Did she party until her late 20's, fuck every single bad boy on the block, eat shit food, cut all her hair off, get piercings and tattoos? Probably late 20's.

In this modern world do you still believe that? Do you still give women that much credit?

Quote: (11-17-2015 08:07 PM)The_Don_Führer Wrote:  

White girls = 23-24

How old are you my friend?

Quote: (11-17-2015 08:33 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Quote: (11-17-2015 08:07 PM)The_Don_Führer Wrote:  

White girls = 23-24

How old are you my friend?

I remember my mother, who is from Ecuador, saying she was considered an old maid at 21, before going to work in the US as a nurse.
I went out here today in Manaus, Brazil with a 26 year old, who speaks some English...bad decision.

delete

Quote: (11-17-2015 08:32 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

In this modern world do you still believe that? Do you still give women that much credit?

Nothing is black and white, there are definitely women that exist in the first camp. Not that I'd choose a woman in her mid forties over a young 18-24 year old, but there are still women who work hard, eat right, and don't fuck around that I wouldn't call "washed up" at that age.

We also have to define "washed up": are we no longer looking at these girls because they're so heinous?

Quote: (11-17-2015 08:52 PM)TheFinalEpic Wrote:  

Quote: (11-17-2015 08:32 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Nothing is black and white, there are definitely women that exist in the first camp. Not that I'd choose a woman in her mid forties over a young 18-24 year old, but there are still women who work hard, eat right, and don't fuck around that I wouldn't call "washed up" at that age.

We also have to define "washed up": are we no longer looking at these girls because they're so heinous?

You said you would chose a women in her forties over a young woman. Either you are over 60 or you have to give us reasons.

The problem with good young 18 to 22 year olds, is that, as a man nearing his 40s you have to make a decision. Either you bag them now and start a family with one. After it gets almost impossible and then you have to settle.

Man y'all are full of shit. I'm 29 and I will not hesitate to knock down a sexy late 30s or 40s bitch. No the the crows eyes aren't that attractive, the skin is not as firm, but if she gets my dick hard and is reasonably good looking, I'll knock the ole girl down. Call me desperate, a fetishist, oh well!

Some of the best sex I've had were with women older than myself. And that pussy was muthafuckin tizzite! Do they gave emotional baggage? Yes! Do they shit test more? Fuck to the yes! But at the end of the day, it's the conversations I share with those so-called washed up women post-coitus that enrich the experience.

Let's stop frontin. We can't all pull hot 18-20you qts all the time.

[Image: Toeachhisownvid.jpg]

... but the only thing I like brown around the edges is my toast

Joseph Campbell

Quote: (11-17-2015 09:06 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

The problem with good young 18 to 22 year olds, is that, as a man nearing his 40s you have to make a decision. Either you bag them now and start a family with one. After it gets almost impossible and then you have to settle.

Re-read what I said, "not that I would choose a woman in her mid forties over a girl 18-24". I'm 22, you're sure as hell im going after young girls for at least the next decade and a half.

A women is washed up for me when I don't find her attractive. I've banged a alcoholic 24 year old 7 who I consider washed up and I have a 40 year old 7 in my mix who I consider beautiful. By the way, one of the nice things about getting older is that I care less and less about how other guys rate the women I'm with as long as I truly find them attractive.