rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best countries and cities in South America for 3 month trip no Spanish

I have 3 months from February to April to explore South America.

I'm an early 40s guy (look early 30s) who is from the U.S.A., and I don't speak any Spanish. I like girls that are between 18 to 25 years old.
I have 12 weeks. I can do between 3 and 6 cities for 2 weeks to 4 weeks at a time. My budget is about 5k dollars per month. I have average looks, and my game is not very advanced. I'm white and about 6 feet tall.

I've had great luck in Southeast Asia.
It seems like it's going to be harder than Asia than South America, from what I've read so far.

I'm looking for the highest quality girls, without hardly any Spanish speaking abilities. It is possible for me to study Spanish 2 weeks prior to taking the trip, but I don't want to rely on being able to speak any Spanish, since I'll be very new.

Recommendations? Help me set up my trip?

Thanks bros!

I have decent game in the states(can get a new girl a couple times a month), right now I am in Medellin and have found my lack of Spanish hurting me. I'm getting better, been here for a little over three weeks and I have been with a couple girls and been on dates with some beauties but not pulling like I was hopeing to. Being your age and white while wanting younger girls I suggest you goto 2nd and 3rd tier cities in Colombia, avoid Medellin, Bogota, and Cali; the fact that your a white guy with average looks will give you more SMV then the bigger cities. Also Peru while not having as attractive as women I have heard is easy to get lays from, Lima and Cusco.

Getting young women that are 20+ years younger than you isn't going to be easy without Spanish. If I were you, I'd play to your strengths...your budget! 5K a month can go far in South America.

With that budget, I'd be taking intensive Spanish four hours a day your whole trip and booking bachelor pad apartments with rooftop pools.

You'll find a number of gringo hunters (fluent in English) in both Lima and Bogota, but I'm not sure how much your budget will factor in. Small cities in Colombia could be great for your age objectives, but I'd think you'll need Spanish. I'd avoid Chile and Bolivia. Paraguay could be nice with a ballin' budget. Not sure about Brazil either.

If you're not opposed to the Carribean, then I'd spend my first month (at least) in Santo Domingo. I've never met women that respect a man with money more than in the Dominican Republic. Grab a sick apartment with an incredible rooftop pool for $1,500 a month in Piantini. Then let every girl you're talking to know how amazing your rooftop pool is. Profit. All girls in the DR are more worried about how your money talks, not how your Spanish is.

Nicaragua could be another great spot for a man looking to date much younger women. However, Nicaragua is more of a budget travel haven.

Quote: (10-15-2015 07:37 PM)esalen1 Wrote:  

I'm an early 40s guy (look early 30s) who is from the U.S.A., and I don't speak any Spanish. I like girls that are between 18 to 25 years old.
I have 12 weeks. I can do between 3 and 6 cities for 2 weeks to 4 weeks at a time. My budget is about 5k dollars per month. I have average looks, and my game is not very advanced. I'm white and about 6 feet tall.

I'm looking for the highest quality girls, without hardly any Spanish speaking abilities.

This is going to be very difficult for you, in my opinion. The "highest quality" prime age girls are not going to be lining up for a 40+ year old, average looking white guy with no Spanish and average game.

I'm assuming you're in average shape too? Even if you have an average looking face, many girls find white and blue-eyed guys handsome even though they'd be considered average in the anglosphere. Combining an average face with a great physique will help a lot, if you really do look like you're in your early 30s.

For the highest quality you'll want to avoid places like Peru, Ecuador, and most of Central America, which leaves you with very few countries to choose from. Limiting that even further is the acceptability of a large age gap.

As MasculineProfiles said, you're going to need to use that budget well. I think your best bet is to go after the gold diggers and play the game trying to get the bang before giving up anything.

If you're expecting anything like your results in south east asia, I think you're going to be disappointed. I'd focus on making it a fun trip, seeing the sights, and think of the women as an added bonus.

"This is going to be very difficult for you, in my opinion. The "highest quality" prime age girls are not going to be lining up for a 40+ year old, average looking white guy with no Spanish and average game.

I'm assuming you're in average shape too? Even if you have an average looking face, many girls find white and blue-eyed guys handsome even though they'd be considered average in the anglosphere. Combining an average face with a great physique will help a lot, if you really do look like you're in your early 30s."

The girls in Thailand and Manila find me to be pretty attractive, as long as I'm dressed well and have a nice haircut. I'm at about 20% body fat. I am trying to cut that to about 15%. Also, I'm doing lots of day game to improve my game.

Yes, I look young. I put my age as 31 on my Tinder account and Thai Cupid, as an experiment last month, and I never had anyone think I was any older than that..I can pass for early 30s no problem[Image: smile.gif]

But to your point, I am kind of considering treating it partially as an exploration trip since I like Asia so well. If things are quite a bit more difficult in South America, I'm not sure if I'm going to be spending much time there in the future, especially when I think about how unsafe it can be many places in South America.

I'll also be checking out Eastern Europe for a few months next fall[Image: smile.gif]

Thanks!

You are going to crash and burn.

If you score a 6 you should be thankful.

Pay hookers if you want better.

No spanish, average looks, entitled attitude, no game, and apparently basing your experience of the phils on future success.

High quality girls don't date dudes like this in SA.

They aren't impressed by your money and don't date guys that bring nothing to the table, especially guys who won't be around very long.

Maybe you'll stumble across something.

Your best bet is to go to poor areas.

Sounds interesting:

Lima, Peru - how safe?
Bogota, Columbia - how safe?
Dominican Republic - how safe?

I would also want to check out Rio, Brazil for sure. Is Argentina not worth visiting?

I'm willing to run online game Listing my age as 30, and to do a lot of day game approaching.

Any other recommendations?

Thanks!

"You are going to crash and burn.

If you score a 6 you should be thankful.

Pay hookers if you want better.

No spanish, average looks, entitled attitude, no game, and apparently basing your experience of the phils on future success.

High quality girls don't date dudes like this in SA.

They aren't impressed by your money and don't date guys that bring nothing to the table, especially guys who won't be around very long.

Maybe you'll stumble across something.

Your best bet is to go to poor areas. "

This does sound A LOT worse than Asia for game.

I see a lot of posts on this forum with the lines of "I'm in my 40s but can easily pass off as 30s"

And no instance of a post like this "I'm in my 30s, but look well into my 40s"

Everyone likes to think of themselves as young, but at the end of the day you are 40.

And nearly everyone from anglo sphere who goes to SEA has great success, so your success in SEA is definitely not a guarantee of your success in South America. I'm one of the many people who had great success in SEA, I'm in Panama right now and I'm struggling dearly. It`s basically impossible to get laid consistently with 7s and up here without passable Spanish, the only exception I witnessed was LINUX but that guy is the definition of being in shape.

Yesterday I got approached by two 6's in a bar, did it amount to anything? No, I did not speak a word of Spanish, after 5 mins girls lost interest because they didn't know English, they moved on to other targets, targets who knew Spanish.

I wholeheartedly agree with Fisto with this one.

If you want success in South America, a crash course in Spanish is a must. From what I've seen, its not that hard to learn, and once you learn it you'll reap the fruits. You can hold a conversation with everyone from South America. There is a saying, one more language means another life.

Going to Philippines as a white guy is like typing "iddqd" in that legendary FPS game Doom 2, it turns on the god mode.

Everything you are asking has been written about extensively and most posters here get annoyed when someone doesn't want to take the time and make the effort to read what has been well documented.

Quote: (10-16-2015 02:19 PM)Turkish Republican Wrote:  

I see a lot of posts on this forum with the lines of "I'm in my 40s but can easily pass off as 30s"

Everyone likes to think of themselves as young, but at the end of the day you are 40.

I actually found that just lying and telling girls I'm 30, I can represent that I'm 30 quite well.

Usually when I meet them in person, they just assume I'm about that age.

When I'm doing online dating, that's when I found it's really helpful to make the adjustment for having sex with the early 20 something girls. I think in person I won't have any issue.

I will plan to start studying Spanish 2 weeks prior to my trip, and possibly study quite a bit during the trip. Actually, that might be part of my game.

I can represent that I'm moving to the city I'm visiting. I'm taking Spanish lessons, and talk to them about that. I'll book my apartments in the nicest part of the cities with a roof top pool on air nb.

And continue to work on my day game the next 12 weeks and hit the gym hard.

I think this can work out well.

I'm getting inspired and more educated here. Thanks for the tips guys!

Cheers!

Quote: (10-16-2015 02:12 PM)esalen1 Wrote:  

Sounds interesting:

Lima, Peru - how safe?
Bogota, Columbia - how safe?
Dominican Republic - how safe?

I would also want to check out Rio, Brazil for sure. Is Argentina not worth visiting?

I'm willing to run online game Listing my age as 30, and to do a lot of day game approaching.

Any other recommendations?

Thanks!

All dangerous for you

Quote: (10-16-2015 02:19 PM)Turkish Republican Wrote:  

I was thinking the same thing. How about all of you bastages that are in your 30's but look like you are in your 50's fessing up?

I suggest Paraguay, youll have no choice to learn Spanish over there.

Lima - Miraflores is a sex house.... Easiest pick ups in SA from my experience

Colombia is best but you won't survive without Spanish

Quote: (10-16-2015 04:48 PM)godzilla Wrote:  

I suggest Paraguay, youll have no choice to learn Spanish over there.

Or Guarani.

I'm going to be an arse and say Guyana and Brasil. You don't need Spanish for either of those countries in SA [Image: banana.gif]

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

I'm in my 40s and had 4 days in Lima this summer after my LTR left. I got a ton of tinder matches and a few dates and a couple of make outs with cute to hot early 20s girls but none of them led to 1st night sex. I probably could could have converted a couple of them with a second or third date but I wasn't there long enough. I ended up getting my notch from a very hot, 40 year old (top 2% for a 40 year old). I pulled her from a nightclub my last night there. I had to use every bit of Spanish I had to transition from the club to my apartment. She was very cool and we are still in touch.

Latin America is not as easy as SE Asia for any guy. However, I don't think age is much of a problem if you are in the top 5% of looks for a 40s guy. Actually, in my experience Latin American women are more into classically handsome guys than American women are.

Quote: (10-15-2015 08:32 PM)AWright Wrote:  

I have decent game in the states(can get a new girl a couple times a month), right now I am in Medellin and have found my lack of Spanish hurting me. I'm getting better, been here for a little over three weeks........

This is why I am going to be there ASAP and feel that I dont need Phil.
First bolded is where I (and you after also learning) have an edge over most others. I have extensive background in Spanish. Its an easy language but the grammar rules lterally made it that it takes weeks to crack the basics needed to get started using it. You may learn lots, but when you cant understand the girl and the accent and she has to break her habit of talking fast for you, it takes a lot of potential away. The difficult grammar forms a barrier so that for quite a while, using the language with native speakers won't work out yet, maybe taking many weeks till you are ok.

Second bolded. You at the time of writing and now I have lots of time on my hands while many backpackers don't so that further inhibits them. I always thought that most people who would want to or be able to go to these countries have big time constraints. Another member here confirmed this. None of these 2 bolded have any reason to change as they are the way things just are, so for the foreseeable future, the backpackers will continue to have little damage as they pass through with their "Yo no comprender yu espanol" and tiny 10 days, no time on their hands to catch the ladies [Image: biggrin.gif]

A 3rd point is that my other thread proved what I assumed, Colombia is mostly skipped by the serious love seekers while hoards of women are online. But it is these guys that are the only ones commited to both time and language learning for a country they choose. This leaves hoards of women hanging waiting for anyone to actually come to them. Same applies to latin america as a whole. This must explain why, with great Spanish ability, I seemed to get a better responce rate all across the latin american site than Phil altogether. Looks like it was true. I thought Colombia was ruined already. It isnt. The backpackers lacking Spanish and time and the serious ones lacking interest has shielded the pussy paradise from being 'ripped apart' by thirsty pussy hunters.

Lesson learned is that the few of us that do have ample amount of both Spanish and time will slay it in latam. You get those 2 things and you are good to go! Enjoy people!

On a side note, I used to be brainwashed with the idea that Philippines was the only place in the world where magically, women come to your hotel on first meet and that it was far and wide the easiest place on Earth. After reading more on the forum lately, I learned that much the same can be had in many pockets of the world, and about anywhere outside US/Can where women are interested in foreigners, are not muslim, and where there is a shortage of white western men seeking LTR. Backpackers don't have time to learn the local language or spend time to meet more women so this shelters most pussy paradises even outside the Philippines it seems. This is why I am unlocking myself from this Philpines country!

Quote: (11-06-2015 02:18 AM)Moma Wrote:  

I'm going to be an arse and say Guyana and Brasil. You don't need Spanish for either of those countries in SA [Image: banana.gif]

Don't forget Suriname. [Image: banana.gif]

Quote: (10-15-2015 07:37 PM)esalen1 Wrote:  

I've had great luck in Southeast Asia.
It seems like it's going to be harder than Asia than South America, from what I've read so far.
I was about to say you need to go to Thailand to get what you're seeking until I reread this part of your post.

What you're looking for is doable in S. America. But it ain't SE Asia. The 20 y/o girls aren't going to just come sit in your lap and beg to be fucked.

But I wish you the best holiday. Just enjoy yourself down there. Stay at hostels and party. The ass will come.

OP.

It's time to let us know how your 3 months went.