rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women Will Likely Have to Register for the Draft

Women Will Likely Have to Register for the Draft, Army Secretary Says

Quote:Quote:

Women will eventually have to register for the draft if "true and pure equality" is to be realized in the U.S. military, Army Secretary John McHugh said Monday.

"If your objective is true and pure equality then you have to look at all aspects" of the roles of women in the military, McHugh said, and registration for the draft "will be one of those things. That will have to be considered."

McHugh said draft registration was not a subject to be decided by the services or the Department of Defense, and will ultimately have to be dealt with by Congress. He expected a "pretty emotional debate and discussion."

However, as more military occupational specialties are opened to women, the debate on Selective Service System registration was inevitable, McHugh said. "If we find ourselves as a military writ large where men and women have equal opportunity, as I believe we should," he said.

The subject of women registering for the draft was a topic of debate at an Aspen National Security forum in Colorado this summer.

In one panel discussion, retired Navy Adm. Eric Olson, former commander of the SEALs and the Special Operations Command, said that women should have to register for the draft if they also can serve in combat.

On a separate panel, Air Force Secretary Deborah James said that she would have no problem with women registering for the draft.

Defense Secretary Ashton Carter was to decide in January on whether combat roles, mostly in the infantry, armor, artillery and Special Operations, should be opened to women.

Proposals to abolish the Selective Service System as a relic of the era before the all-volunteer force of the early 1970s occasionally come before Congress, but the proposals have never gained traction.

Nearly 17 million male U.S. citizens and male immigrant non-citizens between the ages of 18 and 25 currently are registered for conscription with the Selective Service System, an independent government agency.

The 18-25 males are required by law to have registered within 30 days of their 18th birthdays and must notify Selective Service within 10 days of any changes to information they provided on their registration cards, such as a change of address. Violations can be considered felonies.

The U.S. military has become this giant bullet sponge in the middle east for a foreign country so there's literally no drawback in potentially doubling the number of able bodied bullet sponges.

the screeching and whining from precious snowflakes around the USA would burst eardrums.

The thought of sending wave after wave of women into a machine gun line to take a hill is so ludicrous and funny surely they'll tone down the 'equality' talk when reality hits. Every young woman in America is going to call their daddy and yell at him to do something about their military service. Personally I welcome this move. Women should be sent to die in war if they want equality.

Of course they probably won't even die because the enemy will keep them as sex slaves. They'd be peering across the battlefield with binoculars trying to find blondes to capture.

Quote: (10-15-2015 12:57 PM)Disco_Volante Wrote:  

Of course they probably won't even die because the enemy will keep them as sex slaves. They'd be peering across the battlefield with binoculars trying to find blondes to capture.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but they're going to be sorely disappointed when they find out those "blondes" serving on front-line combat units are Blacks and Latinos.

Quote: (10-15-2015 01:35 PM)jariel Wrote:  

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but they're going to be sorely disappointed when they find out those "blondes" serving on front-line combat units are Blacks and Latinos.

The enemy should be more open minded.

Quote: (03-05-2016 02:42 PM)SudoRoot Wrote:  
Fuck this shit, I peace out.

This will be great for the country's population should we require a draft.

Congrats to the libs for their much sought after population control.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

What if they made it so that only ugly women are required to be drafted?

G

the screeching and whining from precious snowflakes around the USA would burst eardrums.

The thought of sending wave after wave of women into a machine gun line to take a hill is so ludicrous and funny surely they'll tone down the 'equality' talk when reality hits. Every young woman in America is going to call their daddy and yell at him to do something about their military service. Personally I welcome this move. Women should be sent to die in war if they want equality.

I can't wait to hear the nonsensical feminist word salad feminists spew forth in an attempt to keep women from getting drafted.

Does anyone remember when it was first pointed out to feminists that far more women than men were graduating college, so they need to shut up about "inequality" in education?

They issued a statement claiming that since more men were in college now than in 1971, technically more men were in college. In made no sense and was one of the most irrational jumbles of non-logic I ever read. I wish I'd save the link. This was in around 2003.

I posted on this subject some time ago. I love it when theory meets reality.

On the progression of women's logic on being in the military:

Quote: (03-30-2013 09:55 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

"Women can now serve in military combat, just like men. You go, girl!"

[Image: ru2OWvq.gif]

"Breaking News: President Tuthmosis has announced that--in an effort to have today's military more accurately reflect the demographics of America as well as continue to empower women toward the eventual goal of true equality--women will be subject to the new Military Draft Law recently passed by Congress."

[Image: attachment.jpg10793]

"Dear Ms. Lindsey Smith: You will report for basic training at 0600 hours at Fort Pyramid next Monday. After completing your training there, you will serve your country in the on-going conflict in Whateverstan."

[Image: crying-o.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

The thought of sending wave after wave of women into a machine gun line to take a hill is so ludicrous and funny surely they'll tone down the 'equality' talk when reality hits.

Female privilege - even under draft conditions - will guarantee that this will never happen.

Men will be on the front line, women will be back on secure bases having 'lean in' circles. Women will be given control of technology which requires no physical demand or risk from them, and 'fight' the enemy that way.

If you want someone to blow up a Military Base next to a school via a Drone Strike, you don't ask the sex who might be given pause by this. You ask the sex that can morally-justify anything to itself if it's in their own self-interest, including scraping out their own womb for their continued comfort. If they lack mercy for a human life they've created inside of them, the children of the enemy don't stand a chance.

Quote: (10-15-2015 12:50 PM)Renzy Wrote:  

Nearly 17 million male U.S. citizens and male immigrant non-citizens between the ages of 18 and 25 currently are registered for conscription with the Selective Service System, an independent government agency.

What the hell, how can non-citizens be soldiers? No wonder the forces are rotted from within, the barbarians are already serving inside your military

Women have no business in combat units. Period.

If they want to be in combat units, it should be all female units under a female led command. This is the only way to somewhat prevent the epic levels of white-knighting that occurs within units that have combat missions where women are involved in. We are all against white-knighting in general but in this particular area, it can get people killed and degrade overall national security.

That all said, they should have been forced into the draft 30 years ago (for support/medical/non-combat roles). This is long overdue. I bet Congress would just abolish the draft over forcing women to sign up if it ever came up as a serious consideration of reform.

If America went to war and there were thousands of images of dead women on the front line, I'd imagine the feminists thinking "what the fuck have we done?"

I welcome this news. Maybe the equilibrium of equality will result in inequality again.

Quote: (10-15-2015 03:58 PM)NO_LIMIT_CRACKA Wrote:  

What the hell, how can non-citizens be soldiers? No wonder the forces are rotted from within, the barbarians are already serving inside your military

What barbarians ?

I'm going to against this, I personally know an illegal immigrant who grew up here in So-Cal became a Marine, fought, and made something of himself.

Any man who serves our country with distinction, fought, and does his time in the armed forces, gets his Honarable DD214, should be able to become a citizen after, live and pay his taxes, just like the rest of us.

^^^ There are illegal immigrants who served and done more for their adopted country than some of the lazy fucks born into it. While we laugh at the NAWALT, everyone knows not all immigrants are alike. Especially in the US. A lot of them work hard to make it work since they don't get the aid that some people get here.

This doesn't apply to Germany where the red carpet is rolled out for them.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

No conflict after WW2 was worth fighting and using the army for, so no I don't think that someone playing at being soldier for a while should then get a free citizenship. So every military person after WW2 was basically just larping around with military insignia, not "fighting for his country". Hell they shouldn't even be in the armed forces in the first place, this shouldn't be a rag tag mercenary bunch. Or would you also say that people for private military contractors should get free citizenships for their service? Cause right now the line between the army and private military contractors is blurring very fast

Yeah, no.

These paper Tigers will do more harm than good because they are not Vietcong or Kurdish fighters. Those people are tough due to their upbringing and environment and I hardly see Ms Starbucks challenging them. Ms Starbucks will see herself getting torn to shreds alongside her friends and that will make it worse for our military.

So you train, gear up and send women into combat to get murdered. Men don't last very long and you're telling me we should have a sub-par soldier out there who is weaker, both physically and mentally than a regular trooper?

As a nation you'll need women to give birth and nurture the next generation. What happens when you deplete your nation of that ability? You die.

Despite what MRA's may tell you, and however satisfying it would be to see pampered loudmouth SJW cunts getting put through the grinder of military training and service, I don't think this is a good thing.

You saw it at the top - the drive is for "equality."

This would reinforce that idiotic assumption and is a further step away from traditional masculinity and femininity and toward an androgynous SJW monoculture.

It may be satisfying when "equality" cuts those who use it as a sword, but it would just be a further detachment of the culture from reality into leftist la la land and the accompanying freak-ism that it spawns.

Read my Latest at Return of Kings: 11 Lessons in Leadership from Julius Caesar
My Blog | Twitter

Quote: (10-15-2015 05:14 PM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

Yeah, no.

These paper Tigers will do more harm than good because they are not Vietcong or Kurdish fighters. Those people are tough due to their upbringing and environment and I hardly see Ms Starbucks challenging them. Ms Starbucks will see herself getting torn to shreds alongside her friends and that will make it worse for our military.

So you train, gear up and send women into combat to get murdered. Men don't last very long and you're telling me we should have a sub-par soldier out there who is weaker, both physically and mentally than a regular trooper?

As a nation you'll need women to give birth and nurture the next generation. What happens when you deplete your nation of that ability? You die.

Cosign on this, a country won't stomach women on TV dead, tortured, beheaded etc.

Women shouldn't be on the front line period.

Nuclear Submarine Combat deployments last from 9 to 12 months in the Indian Ocean and Persian Gulf region with Trident SSGNs and Fast Attack boats providing fleet protection from other submerged threats and Tomahawk missiles danger close support 7/24 where needed in Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria... I know a US Army Ranger that loves nuke boats because when helos or jets were too far out or limited by fuel and distance to respond - Nuke Boats are always ready on 7/24 standby and could launch smart Tomahawk missiles and hit a target the size of a dinner plate on the ground when and where needed - when the dust cleared no more bad guys.... saves a lot of US combat men's lives when in zones that fill up with unexpected or multitudes of radical islamists.

So what could possibly happen to Nuke Boats readiness, performance and unit cohesion when you turn them into Marxist Feminist LGBTQ social engineering submerged laboratories with highly dedicated, virile and energetic young nuclear warriors armed with both high explosive and nuclear weapons - not to mention living 50 to 100 feet from a nuclear reactor isolated for extended periods of time with minimal R&R - what could possibly go wrong in that scenario?

That said if men have to register it is the right and patriotic duty of women to register to support their men - the Israeli Army does this and even their sexiest and most fertile female breeding stock must serve and support their front line combat men just as our pioneer women did. This has the added benefit of insuring your strongest and most intelligent and fearless fighters would have properly trained and motivated breeding stock to perpetuate the tribe, race and country.

Israel tried women in combat but discovered unit readiness suffered when men had to carry female body parts off the battle field - they would lose combat advantage and momentum when they tried to stop and save "their women". This is what men instinctively do so the Israelis took their women off of front line combat and put them in direct support, medic, transport, and training roles to train, support, feed and nurse their combat men back to fit fighting and breeding form.

Works quite well actually - even the ultra orthodox tribes who were once considered conscientious objectors have formed units to serve and protect their country and perform their patriotic duty.

Most ignorant thing the west has done is to stop mandatory 2 year conscription for all men and also mandatory support roles for all feminine women - insures a supply of future warriors with motivated enthusiastic patriotic breeding stock.

Quote: (10-15-2015 12:57 PM)El Chinito loco Wrote:  

The U.S. military has become this giant bullet sponge in the middle east for a foreign country so there's literally no drawback in potentially doubling the number of able bodied bullet sponges.

Considering the obesity rate of America.
I'm thinking some of those gals would make ample bullet sponges...

One side benefit of drafting women is that the US birth rate is likely to go up significantly.

Why? Because of the phenomenon witnessed among stateside gender-integrated units on discovering they were to rotate to a random Islamic shithole: pregnancy rates among US servicewomen skyrocketed, because it got them out of having to go.

In the time of Moll Flanders, this was called "pleading one's belly".

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

Military ~~ selective service females = Military selective logic. No one considered this before letting them in until now? Fuuuuuck. We're fucked.

Not American, but I want to see it go through just to force change. As soon as women have to sign up the Feminist movement will be forced to campaign against the draft in its entireity

Not to mention if women start coming home in body bags people will turn anti-war REAL quick. Less campaigns overseas for the military industrial complex to exploit, less meddling in world affairs etc etc.

Quote: (10-15-2015 03:58 PM)NO_LIMIT_CRACKA Wrote:  

That's how a lot of people gain citizenship. I've actually met a few of the dudes like this while traveling. They have all be solid dudes who appreciate the fact that they were able to become citizens after serving.

I would wager that your idea of non-citizens serving is a little off. The high school rejects who sign up do far more damage than a guy hoping to gain entrance through service.