rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Babyface, pro or con?

Babyface, pro or con?

I have a babyface and people usually think I am younger than I actually am. I don't really like to have a babyface but hey I can't do anything against it since I don't have strong facial hair growth. I think I might have missed out a lot on women because of this. Opinions?

Babyface, pro or con?

It doesn't matter. No matter how you look, you'll miss out a lot of women anyway. You can put a fake mustache and you'll get into a woman who hates facial hair. It makes zero sense to alter your looks to fit what any particular woman wants. Unless you have some obvious issues with how you look like, only make the changes you're comfortable with.

Remember, looks matter much less for women than they do for men. An ugly dude with a good game WILL get laid with better-looking women. But an ugly woman will only get laid in US, and even in US the guys won't return her calls.

Babyface, pro or con?

I have a babyface too.

People often don't believe that I'm 25 years old.My facial hair is not very developed either, and I don't have much body hair.

From my personal experience I think it is a disadvantage when I go to 25+ girls who are looking for a more caveman/jesus look.
But on the other hand I've pulled chicks with almost zero effort due to my baby face/suave features.

But the best thing about it is that 10+yrs from now I'll probably look younger than the average 35 year-old,so this will work on my behalf with all kinds of girls.

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue

Babyface, pro or con?

I made a thread on this in the Everything Else section. I think it was called Looking Younger or something liek that. Has some good shit in there. I'm 23 and look like I'm 18! Use it to your advantage and be lucky because you've been blessed.

Babyface, pro or con?

I have the same features but epic Irish beard growing abilities so I wear a full beard at all times. I think its a disadvantage in the sense that I'd rather be handsome or hot vs "cute" which is what I normally hear

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Babyface, pro or con?

First of all, it would be helpful for us to know how old you are, so we can put your problems in the proper context.

Second, I assume you're not overweight, right? Because if you were, then obviously getting your weight down might be a way for you to have a face that was merely young-looking, as opposed to a baby face in the classic sense.

But third, as Mr.GM and houston have already indicated, to some extent you need to just resign yourself to your current problems, and look forward to a future in which, particularly in your thirties, forties, and fifties, you'll very likely be able to pull chicks in a way that most guys that age can't dream of.

I've had a baby face of sorts since my teens, and, as a result, in my teens and twenties I often had trouble getting girls and women to take me seriously. Now I'm in fifties and look as if I'm in my thirties, and I still get looks from young women in the street all the time; and twice in the past year women in their twenties--one was 21, the other 25--have hit on me completely uninvited. (The 21-year-old, who I met at an embassy party in Washington, I ended up banging. I didn't bang the 25-year-old, who I met on a train in China, for reasons that were complicated but that basically involved my being cockblocked by my parents, who were on the train with me.)

Babyface, pro or con?

Gds555 - how old did you look when you were in your mid 20's. I look like I just graduated high school when I shave off my goatee.

I don't think there's any disadvantages to looking young. You have the best of both worlds. Fucking the shit out of barely legal girls for a loooong tiem and fucking girls in their 20's when you're in your 30's and maybe 40's.

Babyface, pro or con?

Would it be worth abusing this and lying about my age? I've been told that I look 23 (my actual age) at the absolute oldest, and as young as late teens at the youngest.

Teen girls have been a hard nut to crack for me, but being "younger" would help, I think

Chef In Jeans

Babyface, pro or con?

Chad - it's a dirty game. Do what you gotta do

Babyface, pro or con?

houston: In answer to your question, when I was in my mid twenties I looked as if I was in my late teens.

It's kind of a shame for you, and for Mr.GM and Chad Daring, that it's not like the seventies any more. Back then, lots of people regarded the statutory rape laws and similar laws as foolish and obsolete, and just looked the other way when guys in their late teens or twenties dated and banged girls in their mid teens or even early teens. I never did that myself--I was into more intellectually mature women--but I knew guys who did do it.

Babyface, pro or con?

Quote: (06-15-2011 07:13 AM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

It doesn't matter. No matter how you look, you'll miss out a lot of women anyway. You can put a fake mustache and you'll get into a woman who hates facial hair. It makes zero sense to alter your looks to fit what any particular woman wants. Unless you have some obvious issues with how you look like, only make the changes you're comfortable with.

Remember, looks matter much less for women than they do for men. An ugly dude with a good game WILL get laid with better-looking women. But an ugly woman will only get laid in US, and even in US the guys won't return her calls.

+1

Babyface, pro or con?

I'm in my late 20's, hitting 30 real soon, and I still get carded for alcohol, rated R movies and buying cigarettes. There are many times when I believe it's a liability rather than an asset. But this whole "pro or con" sounds more like an inner game issue than anything.

I'm interested in gaming younger women (18-24). What should I do if the age question comes up? Lie, deflect, ignore?

Babyface, pro or con?

Quote: (06-15-2011 03:54 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

I have the same features but epic Irish beard growing abilities so I wear a full beard at all times. I think its a disadvantage in the sense that I'd rather be handsome or hot vs "cute" which is what I normally hear
I missed your post Chad. I've been "cute" for about 6 yrs now. I hear it all the time. Now that I think about it, only a handful of girls have ever said I was hot or sexy or whatever. At least we'll be hot to 21 yr olds when we hit our mid 30's.

Babyface, pro or con?

Quote: (06-17-2011 03:30 AM)houston Wrote:  

Quote: (06-15-2011 03:54 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

I missed your post Chad. I've been "cute" for about 6 yrs now. I hear it all the time. Now that I think about it, only a handful of girls have ever said I was hot or sexy or whatever. At least we'll be hot to 21 yr olds when we hit our mid 30's.

I suppose. I hunk a lot of it is age related as well. Maybe its an excuse but he early mid 20s seems to be a shit time for getting laid. I'm often to young and too old simultaneously. I'm gonna start lying about my age online and go with 21 for younger chicks and 26 for older.

Chef In Jeans

Babyface, pro or con?

It's definetely a pro.

As mentioned earlier, looks matter less for women than it does for men. Plus, there are women who are into that kind of look; you just have to find them. Also, as you get older, you'll look younger. Everyone wants to look young and be young.

I don't know why you guys have your hands up in the air over this issue which really isn't an issue.

BTW, does waxing your face instead of shaving it help a guy maintain a babyface? Just wondering...

Hello.

Babyface, pro or con?

Im almost half tempted to shave off my beard just to experiment with the ups/downs of a baby face. Thats a big leap for me though lol, I havent seen that part of my face in years

Chef In Jeans

Babyface, pro or con?

I just skimmed through this thread and didn't read it thoroughly so forgive me if this point has already been made. I, too, have a smooth baby-face and I'm 30 years old. I do have some facial hair but not nearly enough to grow a beard. It looks ridiculous if I don't shave everyday, so I stay clean shaven. But my point is that there's a lot more to the situation than just getting laid. I also feel self conscience about my appearance when flirting but, just as importantly, I feel like I get treated like a teenager in general because of my appearance. I'm tired of being treated like a kid just because I look young. Like just the other day, my boss made a comment that I looked like Justin Beiber - that was in an email to the entire staff (about 50 people). I am a hard working, responsible ADULT professional. I'm not just upset because of one little joke either. My entire adult life has been thwarted because of my appearance. I can't go into a 7-11 without the staff staring at me to make sure I don't "steal" anything. I'm tired of this to the point that I'm on an online forum bitching about it. I'm a good looking guy and I can get laid but I would feel more confident with women, and life in general if I didn't look so "kiddie". Does anyone have any a good solutions/ advice?? Has anyone taken any hormone medication or testosterone supplements for this?

Babyface, pro or con?

I feel good to have finally escaped a complete babyface. I feel that I do better without it. You can get any girl with a mans face, but you might get screened with a babyface.

Babyface, pro or con?

Rick - don't fight it my friend. You've been blessed. Use it your advantage for 18-21 yr olds. It seems like you have some huge issues with the baby face. I had the same problem until I focused on girls fresh out of high school and dreamed of myself in 20 yrs when I'll be fucking 20 somethings with ease. People wish they had our "disease".

Babyface, pro or con?

I think it's been decided that it's neither a pro or con.

I have a babyface. The other day I went to get my haircut and the lady didn't think I was old enough to drive. I'm in my mid-20's.

Anyway, I've only been "called out" on it a few times. And I've responded with a tease "Are you always this shallow?" In text it sounds really abrupt and offensive, but in context it's playful and makes the girl backpedal. "Oh no, nonono, you're really cute... I was just saying!!"

There are ways to make yourself look older. But, I would focus on making yourself look better, not older.

Babyface, pro or con?

I think that, as something that doesn't look masculine at all, it's a minus. But of course, male looks aren't that important, so it's only a small minus.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Babyface, pro or con?

Quote: (06-15-2011 07:58 AM)Mr.GM Wrote:  

I have a babyface too.

People often don't believe that I'm 25 years old.My facial hair is not very developed either, and I don't have much body hair.

From my personal experience I think it is a disadvantage when I go to 25+ girls who are looking for a more caveman/jesus look.
But on the other hand I've pulled chicks with almost zero effort due to my baby face/suave features.

But the best thing about it is that 10+yrs from now I'll probably look younger than the average 35 year-old,so this will work on my behalf with all kinds of girls.

You are 100% correct - i'm 34 now but still easily look in my 20's, probably 23-27 ish. Makes pulling younger girls much easier. It was a disadvantage 10 years ago, now its an advantage.

Babyface, pro or con?

I've noticed there are three types of men -

Men who age quickly, and develop a man's face by age 16-18. These guys clean up in high school and college. They get married by age 25 and usually begin to look old by 30. I feel bad for these guys, because they live a life just like a woman; attractive while young, and hits the wall fast.

Men who age normally, and develop a man's face by age 18-21. These guys do well in college and beyond, and usually get married by 30. They start looking old after 38. Most men fall into this category, and they have much more staying power in the game than the typical woman.

Men who age slowly, and do not develop a man's face until after 25. These guys get zero play in high school, next to nothing in college, but have the greatest player potential if they can work on their game while young. They do not peak until they hit 30, and will not even start to lose their looks until 45. At 50, they might be able to pass for a man in his 30's. Some of them become huge betas and get married to an ugly girl while young, not realizing that they will become extremely attractive later on. A few figure out the game and fuck lots of amazing women. If they become players, they usually do not get married till after 30, and only to the highest quality of women.

This forum has a disproportionate amount of players in the third category. It's no surprise that so many of us, myself included, have baby faces. Our young looks kept us as late bloomers when young so we were forced to wait for women to start noticing us.

Both MiXX and G have described themselves as having a baby face when young, and they are still boffing hotties into their late 30's and beyond. The disclaimer on these guys, however, is that they were not late bloomers at all, having fucked many women while in their teens. However, both MiXX and G have stated that as they got older, the women they fucked got hotter and more plentiful, which resonates with my observations about men with baby faces.

I love having a young face. The feeling that time is on my side gives me unlimited confidence.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Babyface, pro or con?

^^^^ Post of the Week

Babyface, pro or con?

Quote: (11-28-2011 01:27 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

They get married by age 25 and usually begin to look old by 30. I feel bad for these guys, because they live a life just like a woman; attractive while young, and hits the wall fast.

I'd venture that most married men look older than their single counterparts. They quit caring, working out, etc.

In fact, throw in a kid, and they're pretty much done. I'm 35 and there's a remarkable difference between my friends who are married (w/ and w/o kids) and the ones that are single.

So, don't get married, stay looking young.