rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bare Lifts - A new deceive weapon? (nsfw)

Saw this shit today. Impressive results. Imagine picking up a girl in a white dress without bra. Oh those perfect titties… Take her to your place, remove the dress and when you start contemplating those tits, you see a fucking sticker. What the fuck?

[Image: G8H2J6Q.png]

[Image: T4kroRn.png]

Video on how to use it (26 seconds):
http://www.nsfwyoutube.com/watch?v=kMY0OlSd0HQ

Quite clever actually. Would it pass the shake test though.

Funny thing is, it actually happened to me once (although I'm not sure is exactly the same thing).
Didn't have sex that night.

Very slick product. But how great would it look on a real pair of droppers? All the test video use girls with nice boobs, have not seen one yet with a girl with some flappers. My assumption is that it would not get flappers as perky as the that video, not even sure if they would get them as perky as that test girl prior to the product who had some good tits regardless.

I'll take my chances though. I would rather get busted with this and droppers on a skinny broad, versus spanx/tights hiding all types of fat and pork logged in a girls waist and thighs.

Only skinny girls I have seen with bombed out tits were single moms that forever reason childbearing and nursing compeletely nuked their tits. Usually they are self-conscious about it and don't take off their bras that easily, panties ALWAYS come off first with those ones so you know.

Her breasts aren't terrible before the lift. I was expecting she have some banana shaped witch tits that magically turned into 18 year breasts.

Study asses instead. It's harder to lift those fuckers terribly well.

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

Quote: (09-06-2015 11:08 AM)Paracelsus Wrote:  

Study asses instead. It's harder to lift those fuckers terribly well.

I'm guessing you have never seen these before

[Image: booty-pop-590x332.jpg]

All these products mean is that there won't be an encore performance from me. So I'm not seeing too much downside.

I believe there is an "organic" alternative: put the boobies in cold water for some 10 minutes everyday.

A whore ain't nothing but a trick to a pimp. (Iceberg Slim)
Beauty is in the erection of the beholder. (duedue)
Grab your life by the pussy.
A better question to ask is "What EXACTLY do I want out of life and what EXACTLY am I doing to get EXACTLY that? If you can answer that question truthfully you will be the most Alpha motherfucker you will ever need to be. (PapayaTapper)