rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Official Welcome Thread

My bio is at http://www.rooshv.com/bio

Quote:Quote:

I am 28 years old and grew up in Maryland, USA. My birthday is on Flag Day, a national holiday.

After I graduated from the University of Maryland with a degree in microbiology, I began a career as an industrial microbiologist. A couple years later I started a local blog called DC Bachelor, and lived in constant paranoia that my employer would bust me for the controversial sex-themed content. Then I launched First Date DC with local blogger Kathryn On and for one year we dished he-said-she-said advice to Washington DC’s clueless. Eventually I changed the name of my blog from DC Bachelor to Roosh V because I no longer cared about getting fired.

Six years into my career, and a little over two years after I started DC Bachelor, I quit my job and finished my first book called Bang, a textbook for picking up girls and getting laid. I rewarded myself with a vacation through South America that lasted six months and resulted in post-infectious irritable bowel syndrome. As of Summer 2008 I’m writing my second book while living in my Dad’s basement.

Glad to be a member..

[Image: banana.gif]

I'm Karl Hungus. You'll hear a LOT more from me as time goes on.

I'm Joe and I'm rad because my signature makes you wanna sing it.

[Image: banana.gif] PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!

I'm static. I've been on another one of your forums in the past. This should be fun either way.

I'm the grimy traveler...I'm a 29 year old man that travels the world in my leisure, looking for babes, culture, and knowledge of self. Currently living in DC! Fucking sucks!

I'm Elliott, a 17 year old near DC. I started reading Roosh's blog about six months back and all the stuff has helped me out, so I ordered the book and now I continue my quest through here.

Its like ssb2. Any of the old people? I just saw that you updated the old site too to link here.

I'm Chris, I'm 32 and I live in Los Angeles. I stumbled across Roosh's blog during a search for travel info for S. America. Then I saw that he had a lot of posts about game theory and philosophy of life, two other subjects I'm much into in addition to travel. Now I read his blog regularly. There are a million PUA gurus out there now, but what keeps me on this site is the discussion about things beyond PUA that I find interesting.

I'm Jeremy, I discovered Roosh about a year ago when I was 18... I think... It may have been with stumbleupon.. which is how I discover a lot of things...

But the first day I went on ahead and Subscribed to an RSS feed from his site... haven't looked back.

Anyway... I find all this a wealth of knowledge... as I hope to one day travel the world... some... not a hell of a lot... But I've always liked Australia...

Handsome, Cultured, Intelligent with a big dick seeks beautiful woman for long term relationship for purposes of making boyfriend/husband insanely jealous for purposes of securing jaguars, Diamonds and a mansion. Multi-orgasm training included at no charge.

But being serious for a second. I'm real nice and some people say my personality is unicorn like. No, I'm not magical. What I'm getting at is that if you were to run at me real fast , you would probably get impaled by either my sharp looks or bad humour.

Ok, enough of me talking about me, you talk about me for a while.

Alright, actually serious though. 20 year old university student. I was into the PUA stuff a couple years ago, and didn't have great luck. Some of the Mystery routines can be funny to read, but in real life they are just weird. These days I like the realistic approach by Roosh V as well as Roissy in DC.

I'm rapedaddy. I bang fatties because I'm the laziest person in the world.

Quote: (08-12-2008 05:52 PM)Thomas Gabriel Wrote:  

Handsome, Cultured, Intelligent with a big dick seeks beautiful woman for long term relationship for purposes of making boyfriend/husband insanely jealous for purposes of securing jaguars, Diamonds and a mansion. Multi-orgasm training included at no charge.

I have a feeling this is the start of your match.com profile.

My name is Tyler. I am 23 years young and fresh out of the gates I guess is the best way you can describe me. I went through basically all of my teen-to-adult years blind to my own error, and that is to say that I did a lot to disqualify myself from "the game" as far as attitude and belief systems. I started picking up on this "game" thing and realized that to me it's not just about women, but about living a lifestyle that is more appeasing to yourself as a man who is worthy of it. There are things in this world that are there for the taking but many people take for granted that oppportunity or misinterprete how to fully use "it" to their benefit without tarnishing "it".

I am glad that Roosh has decided to open up a forum for discuss among like-minded dudes.

-Tyler

I'm Ajay. I'm 18, turning 19 next month and I work as a communications technician. I'm young but I've been constantly working on "the game" since my early teen years. I don't try to act like a bad ass and all knowing about game, but through my experimentation and through friends, I've gained my fair share of knowledge. Even then, I've learned tons of shit from Roosh. Glad the forum is here. Trolling the comments section is lame.

Other than that, I play tennis, run half-marathons, and watch a lot of TV.

Cheers.

[Image: RingSigcopy.jpg]

I worked in DC for 7 years and gave it all up, moved to LA.

I want to know what kind of forum software you are using, Roosh.

Thanks.

Quote: (08-11-2008 11:46 PM)ihope Wrote:  

Its like ssb2. Any of the old people? I just saw that you updated the old site too to link here.

Not yet but with time I'm sure they'll show up.

For the new people: SBB was a pick up forum i made in 2002. Was pretty active for a few years but then died out after i stopped posting on it and sending fresh traffic. Still had a good run.

Quote: (08-12-2008 11:54 PM)Pook Wrote:  

I want to know what kind of forum software you are using, Roosh.

Thanks.

http://www.mybboard.net/

I really like the software... and it's free!

I'm Dman (no prizes for guessing that!)

Used to post to seductionbb years and years ago

These days I run: The Auckland Lair which is where I obviously post the most to now

I'm a keen Ironman Athlete in his early 20's, living in New Zealand.

sup slackers, this is stoney. live in venice beach, LA. it's all good!

I'm 26, currently live in Austin, TX but grew up in Minnesota, went to school in Boston, and spent 5 years in San Jose, CA. For most of my life I've fallen into the "dorkwad beta guy with zero social skills" category, but have seriously cleaned up my act in the last few years. Now the Texas girls just can't keep their hands off of me...

Been reading Roissy and Roosh as a lurker for a while now, and just recently picked up Roosh's book, which had some serious gems... some of his lines in the book were pretty hilarious.

Austin rules -- y'all should come here and party!

Howdy gang... I'm KG, a 32 yr old living out in western colorado. I make maps for a living worldwide, and stumbled upon Roosh's blog one night while drunk in Italy and thinking that somebody out there has got to have written something online about how much better the pussy is outside of our country. I've been working europe for a little over two years now, and I gotta give you props Roosh, your blogs are pretty right on. I just spent the entire first half of this year working Spain (I just drool at the thought of those cute little spanish girls) and found myself laughing at your experiences and observations with the ladies and at how much they mirrored mine. I had just given up the "nice guy" bullshit when I stumbled upon Roosh's page for the first time (call it perfect timing) and to read the blogs only added more fuel to the fire. Hell yeah it's all a game, and after putting a few key points to work, it's all so very easy. Good for the younger guys out there learning the truth of it all from early on (just don't get too bummed at all us older guys banging your cute, naive girlfriends... your time will come, just be sure to stay single into your early 30's). And you know what Roosh?, you're so right about the US being the easiest place in the world to get laid... just as long as one can put up with all the "me, me, me" bullshit and fat-asses out there. I just got assigned a project in Malaysia for the next few months, and I can't even imagine what I'm about to stumble into. There will be posts, I assure you all.

The world is a beautiful place from the throne of an alpha male.

(and no, I'm not a total asshole, just a guy who has gone through the ringer over a couple of undeserving girls in his past and is now "collecting his")

Call me Duncan.
I enjoy all the game has to offer, and long walks on a nude beach.
[Image: smile.gif]

twitch. stumbled onto seductionbb years and years ago when fingers was posting his shit, papa was around and roosh was dealing with credit card debt. posted under tengu/beatnik. Since then, havnt learnt a thing. relationship wise, girl wise, or life wise. Then rediscovered after finding mention of bang.

Yo!

Young Sweet Jones

Hi. I'll be that guy posting obsessively in the travel section. I also get laid much more when I travel. Go figure.

jmb: are you the jason that is my facebook friend who went to colombia and brazil and wears glasses?