rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What’s Up With Women Who Never Grow Up?

I work with an overweight 26 year old from the Mid-West (She would be a 6 if she lost about 70lbs) and she possesses to following attributes:
  • Talks very loudly most of the time.
  • Loves Harry Potter more than most people.
  • Screams out "Wheee", when she's happy about something like a 6 year old.
  • Very limited taste in food, she eats Mac and Cheese a lot of the time
  • She won't eat meat where she can see the bones, so she won't eat stuff like steak or chicken wings
  • Her diet is horrendous - at lunch time she tells the servers not to add vegetables to her food.
  • Loves sports like football
  • Always happy - she has a fake "happy" attitude most of the time
  • Very pro gay and reads buzzfeed daily.
  • Tells people at work about her special dinner which will consists or hot dogs with Mac and Cheese.
  • Is trying to lose weight but is always going to Starbucks and/or buying cupcakes
  • Owns a cat
  • No man in her life
  • Her cubicle at work is decorated by loads of toys and Disney stuff.
    Goes to Disneyland as much as she can. (We're based in Los Angeles).
  • Hates Los Angeles because "too many people go to the gym"
Any idea what's behind this woman's mentality? I think about 80% of her attributes are shared by many white American women.

Do you guys know anybody similar?

Who knows, who cares. Sounds like a complete loser. Wouldn't waste brain cycles thinking about her.
My .02.

She's overweight..
-no dates
-no interest whatsoever from guys
-nothing to do on Friday nights
-future cat lady (1 is fine but I see at least 4 in the future)
-pro gay and buzzfeed. Millenial

Yep She's a kid.
Do you guys work together (same department/team/job)
or work for the same company?

I'm one of the luckiest man alive, nothing in my life has been easy...

I had a similar experience with a Vietnamese American woman who I dated years ago, and used to intermittently bang last year and earlier this year when I was on an extended dry spell. Here's her list:

* Is 36 years old and has never lived on her own (still lives with parents)
* Is an only child and is one of the most selfish, self centered people I've ever known.
* She's obsessed with The Simpsons and is always buying toys, shirts and anything Simpsons.
* Any time we would go to eat she has to make special requests regarding her food. Even if it's McDonalds and she's ordering chicken mc nuggets she has to tell the person to "make them fresh". At a sit down restaurant, whatever food is brought to her she always needs something more and is waving her arm in the air to get the server's attention.
* Her diet is horrific. She lives on fast food and Starbucks Frappuchinos and has gained a good 20+ pounds since I first met her.
* She has a yappy Chihuahua mix dog
* She dresses like an old woman and is regularly in mom jeans, white sneakers and loose fitting floral pattern blouses.
* She's an obsessed social media attention whore and is glued to her IG account.

What's sad is when I first met her she was heavily into cycling, cardio boxing and she was a decent 6+. Now she's simply given up and resigned herself to being a crazy cat (dog) lady.

Quote: (08-19-2015 04:01 PM)WalterBlack Wrote:  

(She would be a 6 if she lost about 70lbs)

[Image: laugh2.gif]

Quote: (08-19-2015 04:10 PM)Racer-X Wrote:  

Who knows, who cares. Sounds like a complete loser. Wouldn't waste brain cycles thinking about her.
My .02.

Trust me I don’t sit here thinking about her but the bitch never shuts up so I overhear all her conversations.

Quote: (08-19-2015 04:11 PM)Aquiles_Baesta_Parada Wrote:  

Do you guys work together (same department/team/job)
or work for the same company?

Same company, not in my team, sits nearby.

Quote: (08-19-2015 04:12 PM)OregonToSoCal Wrote:  

I had a similar experience with a Vietnamese American woman who I dated years ago, and used to intermittently bang last year and earlier this year when I was on an extended dry spell. Here's her list:

Living with parents until marriage is an Asian culture thing…a couple of my collegues live with their parents too, to save on rent.

A friend of mine works for an Asian-American woman in her 40s. She lives walking distance from work and comes in just before 10am and leaves the office at 8-9pm every day. This woman has no life.

Quote: (08-19-2015 04:15 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

It could be worse...at least she appears to shower regularly...

I forgot to mention that she looks about 10 years old than her real age.

Quote: (08-19-2015 04:36 PM)WalterBlack Wrote:  

Quote: (08-19-2015 04:15 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

It could be worse...at least she appears to shower regularly...

I forgot to mention that she looks about 10 years old than her real age.

It sounds like she weighs about 200 and is average at best facially. Is that accurate? In my experience, those types tend to realize there is too much competition in Southern California and after a while go back to the Midwestern shithole where they are from.

Quote: (08-19-2015 04:43 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

It sounds like she weighs about 200 and is average at best facially. Is that accurate? In my experience, those types tend to realize there is too much competition in Southern California and after a while go back to the Midwestern shithole where they are from.

You’re about right, she’s a redhead with bright blue eyes. She wants to move to Florida so she can visit Disneyworld all the time.

What I gotta wonder is why you wasted all the time you did contemplating this person's existence... Then you spent even more time posting about it on the internet. Does this person really garnish that much attention? In my opinion these types of human beings are not worth an ounce of your time. She probably has a low IQ and is another mindless sheep who buys into everything she reads online or watches on tv.

My advice, don't spend any more time thinking or talking about people who don't add any value to your life. The less you focus on the unimportant the better you will be because of it.

I see how that may have come across as harsh, but I don't see how you personally get any value from examining this obvious loser of a woman. Let them waste their lives away.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

^^^

I was bored at work and I’m trying to kill time. I don’t think about this person for second outside of the office.

Mainstream corporate brainwashing!

They want people to be weak (the elites) so they can be controlled where weak people spend money to try to fill the void that never can be filled.

"The eagle never lost so much time as when he submitted to learn of the crow." - William Blake

You don't punish women with attention or brutishness, you do it with negligence and not caring.

She's hardly unique.

The sad thing is,I've known (socially) women who were beautiful,slim, and interesting and who became the person you describe.

Often there is something psychological going on: scared ofmen/sex and fat is guaranteed to keep most of themaway (alsoexplains interest in gay men who are "safe")

There is also often drinking going on, and depression is addressed through drinking and overeating.

And there is probably low IQ which causes focus on childish interests, as well as the desire to notgrow up into the scary adult world.

Bottom line: nothing you or anyone else can do about it. Losing weight requires self discipline, emphasis on "self."

Most women never mature to being an actual adult (career whores perhaps).

Think about it - most are stuck between a teenager and young "adult" but not in the sense that a man can be.

In a sense that youthfulness and innocence is a positive - BUT the majority go overboard and just flat out like immature teenagers stuck in college.

I think this is a trend becoming more common among the millennial generation. I've seen it among girls my age and even some guys.

When I was in college I had a girlfriend who acted like a complete child at times. Completely and utterly dependent on her mother for everything. Still is to this day I'm sure. Her mom called her probably 5 times every single day and she couldn't make any kind of decision (financial/emotional/logical) without first getting her mom's approval. One time she caught the flu and next thing I knew I had her mom blowing up my phone giving me step by step instructions on how to take care of her.

To answer your question, I would attribute a lot of this to helicopter parenting.

I work with a girl like this and also have wondered the same thing. She's obsessed with fairies and disney and dressing up and didn't know what country Berlin is in.

I concluded that the blame lies squarely on her father. It is a mans responsibility to ensure that his daughter isn't raised in a complete bubble.

Quote: (08-19-2015 05:07 PM)WalterBlack Wrote:  

^^^

I was bored at work and I’m trying to kill time. I don’t think about this person for second outside of the office.

[Image: thumb_thisthreadisworthlesswithoutp.gif]

Can you get a pic of this thing with face blacked out? If we're going to give intelligent analysis we need more material to work with and...

[Image: laugh3.gif]

Ah fuck it...I couldn't keep a straight face

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

I'm surprised this thread exists on the RVF.

Why do look for women to grow up? While a great deal of sites in the manosphere are geared toward male improvement and the protection of the masculine identity, very little effort is geared two understanding the feminine nature of the ideal women. Consider the differences between the ideal man versus the ideal women.

Ideal man
-Powerful in physical strength(Think the warrior, the athlete ect)
-Abundant in wealth(The CEO, The Entrepreneur)
-Virtuous in character(Ghandi, Jesus, A minister/priest)
-Possess a vast array of knowledge and Wisdom(Traditional Professor, Classical writers and philosophers)
-Strong Social Network(A politician)

Ideal Women
-Exclusive(Isn't going around fucking other men on you)
-Loving(The source of positive emotions, the reason to work harder and become greater)
-Caring(Maintains a space of comfort for the family)
-Charming(Maintains beauty and expresses a feminine style of speech)

Keep in mind what the ideal men you wanted to be when you were a teenager or when you were a child? Batman, a Political figure, an intellect.

Think what women were playing with when they were children and teenagers?
Barbie Dolls, fashion magazine, cute boys ect.

Quote: (08-19-2015 04:12 PM)OregonToSoCal Wrote:  

* Is an only child and is one of the most selfish, self centered people I've ever known.
* She's obsessed with The Simpsons and is always buying toys, shirts and anything Simpsons.
* Any time we would go to eat she has to make special requests regarding her food. Even if it's McDonalds and she's ordering chicken mc nuggets she has to tell the person to "make them fresh". At a sit down restaurant, whatever food is brought to her she always needs something more and is waving her arm in the air to get the server's attention.
* Her diet is horrific. She lives on fast food and Starbucks Frappuchinos and has gained a good 20+ pounds since I first met her.
* She has a yappy Chihuahua mix dog
* She dresses like an old woman and is regularly in mom jeans, white sneakers and loose fitting floral pattern blouses.
* She's an obsessed social media attention whore and is glued to her IG account.

What's sad is when I first met her she was heavily into cycling, cardio boxing and she was a decent 6+. Now she's simply given up and resigned herself to being a crazy cat (dog) lady.

This is what naturally results when all societal constraints, including expectations, are removed from women: They regress into their childhood state of solipsism and narcissism. Thus we ignore the wisdom of our ancesters at our peril, when we believe that no constraints should be placed by society on a woman's sexuality, given the profoundly dysfunctional societal effects total female emancipation naturally leads to.

Quote: (08-21-2015 01:45 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

Quote: (08-19-2015 05:07 PM)WalterBlack Wrote:  

^^^

[Image: thumb_thisthreadisworthlesswithoutp.gif]

Can you get a pic of this thing with face blacked out? If we're going to give intelligent analysis we need more material to work with and...

[Image: laugh3.gif]

Ah fuck it...I couldn't keep a straight face

Anyone on here who lives in a third, fourth, or fifth tier place in the United States can take a look to their right and to their left then next time they are in public and should be able to see two examples of what O.P. posted about.

My mum is 61 and still behaves like a child, in my opinion.

So the answer is: they all do it, sir.

I dont think not growing up is her problem. Women dont grow up. They grow old. With very few exceptions.

Every woman is a child. Her problem (and yours and your company's) is that she is a very unpleasant and ugly child.

I dated and banged girls who called me daddy, tucked at my arms and asked me to go with them to the toilet at night (no Im not kidding) and couldnt operate any machine aside from her phone. They didnt "grow up"

I have absolutely no problem with that because these girls are also good, pleasant children: they do as they are told, they dress well, they try to please you, and they are respectful.

Sometimes I see some angel kids that make me think "Damn I wanna have kids" and sometimes I see fucking brats that makes me want to infertilize the human race.

Women are just the same.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

People generally do what they absolutely need to do.

Sounds like she never needed to grow up.

I grew up when I needed to get my education and get a job.

Then I grew up more when my job gave me more responsibilities than I was able to handle.

I fell in love with a similar girl, except she was beautiful. Still is. Super fucked up in the head, through no fault of her own. She just never needed anything more than what she got from her friends and her dad, and dealt with a really strange childhood. Had to say goodbye. She isn't American though.

Sounds like the girl at your work has a disconnect between who she is and who she wants to be. People eat out of lack of self control. People get cats out of a need for companionship and love. People eat garbage because it gives them a temporary feeling of satisfaction that staves off the stress of life for just a moment.

Or maybe she just sucks.

Has anyone else noticed the tendency for completely sexually unappealing women to fill the void in their life by obsessing over something meaningless, like a professional sports team or a dumb TV show?

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (08-21-2015 09:57 PM)Suits Wrote:  

Has anyone else noticed the tendency for completely sexually unappealing women to fill the void in their life by obsessing over something meaningless, like a professional sports team or a dumb TV show?

Yeah. These women have already halted progression in their own lives, so they need the achievements and experiences of others/fictional characters to stimulate their own dopamine high. Men can watch sports to solely appreciate the athleticism, gambling or strategy; we can ignore the sensationalist narrative, but women cannot. They must apply an emotional narrative to sports, when men can just grill steaks while watching some dudes whale on each other. It's not just women, there are men who play Dungeons and Dragons, cosplay fight and play fantasy video games for similar mental stimulation. It's immersing themselves into drama, progression and competition without any inherent risk on their physical well-being or self-esteem.