rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Great advise from an older wiser friend

I was talking to a friend this week about this girl I was seeing lately that "wanted more" from me. My gut didn't feel right about her cause she was self centred (most westernise women today).

He told me, "Don't ever trust a "self centred" woman, they will always cheat on you!" "These been allot of research done on it which proves it!"

I just found out today, this "wanted more" girl has been seeing another guy.

It also made me thing about all my exs that were "self centred" and he was dead on the money.

Thought I would shared this with you guys which would make a good ROK article!

Quote: (08-19-2015 06:46 AM)easternwomenrule Wrote:  

I just found out today, this "wanted more" girl has been seeing another guy.

Seems kind of obvious, amirite? Here's the hamster wheel, in case you don't see it:

- She wants to cheat on you, but can't because that makes her a whore.

- So she makes up some arbitrary bullshit hoop for you to jump through: "wants more", "you're taking her for granted," etc.

- When you fail the shit test, now she's justified in her own mind getting "more" from some other guy. (More dick, lol.)

Spin hamster, spin.

[Image: hamster2.gif]

"I'm not worried about fucking terrorism, man. I was married for two fucking years. What are they going to do, scare me?"

Women can only handle X amount of danger and uncertainty in their lives. Is ANY woman (esp westernized) NOT self-centered? They all are. You give her more (certainty), and you're enabling the hamster more so. Fact is, she'll do whatever the hell she wants either way, however one carries more weight than the other.

For future handling of similar situations. When it comes to outwardly selfish bitches, use them for what they're worth then move on. I suggest understanding the value of the "Dick Move" per Roosh's teachings, and know your value to her before using it. It will at least potentially buy you more time fucking her using an emotional trigger of abandonment, or flush out the future tendency to stray quicker if it already isn't occurring. That's life. That's the red pill, realizing girls use multiple men to get the "man experience" they feel they deserve at anyone's/everyone's expense.

The same can be said for girls who don't throw out ANY shit tests. I nixed a girl recently who was simply too "alright" with the way everything went between us. There was just too much indifference. She was a solid 7 and I thought to myself; "This is too good to be true."..as the saying goes, it always is. It wasn't that I didn't know she was lying to me and fucking other guy(s) based on behavior, it was the fact she set the stage by lying and saying "I'm not fucking anyone but you, nor do I want to," even when I didn't inquire.

TMI was a dead giveaway. Soon after, a good buddy of mine told me a guy from another gym had been fuckin her whole time I was (but starting before me). Like many, she wanted to feel cared for, loved even, by making a facade of future faithfulness, and I wouldn't go there, and give her what the other guy wasn't. I left that role for the other chump she was cheating on by seeing me.

I haven't to admit, after 2 weeks I knew it was all bullshit. If it wasn't for ROK, I would have been played by her for ages and gotten my heart ripped out like all the time in my beta days. I know how to spot the red flags now thanks to ROK!

Since I found ROK 3 years ago, i've been with more women and I haven't suffered any real heart ache from the knowledge of ROK.

Roosh, if you reading this! Thanks [Image: smile.gif]

A great read from a ROK article this week!

http://www.returnofkings.com/67977/shoul...e-oral-sex

Have you guys looked into multiple open relationships? It would save you all some heartache and negativity, and coincidentally, get more pussy in the long run. I've been cheated on in the past but now I'm the other guy who girls feel don't expect anything from them. Complete non neediness. Unless you're ready to have kids, this is the best way to be in my opinion. You don't own her and she doesn't own you but you can still be cool and close.