rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Banning of Aliblahbla

Banning of Aliblahbla

Aliblahbla has been banned. In the middle of Montreal, he sent me a roid rage mesage about an image I used on my Twitter that he found "offensive," which matches with the anger management issues he has had on the forum. He has been warned repeatedly. His rap sheet is the longest of any other member, and he was currently at a 60% warning level.

7 day suspension (+6 points)
May 27th, 2015, 08:46 am

Minor Warning (+2 points)
February 17th, 2015, 03:00 pm

October 12th, 2014, 08:02 am

March 27th, 2014, 03:22 pm

January 5th, 2014, 02:00 pm

October 12th, 2013, 06:57 pm

July 2nd, 2013, 06:53 pm

December 3rd, 2012, 04:47 pm

October 24th, 2012, 12:51 pm

He will not be allowed to re-register. I delayed this action since I was busy fighting freaks in Canada.

Banning of Aliblahbla

The end of an era.

I'll miss him, but the forum has standards for a reason.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Banning of Aliblahbla

I always thought his posts were funny, but I can't say I've ever read a quality post from him. He mostly posted jabs at El Mech or bragged about being in the armed forces. Sad to see him go though. He was one of the best one-liner posters.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Banning of Aliblahbla

That's too bad. Dunno why he couldn't control his emotions he will be missed.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Banning of Aliblahbla

If his cell number is still the same, I'll probably contact him at some point and try to meet up.

Banning of Aliblahbla

Curious as to the image that made him irate.

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

Banning of Aliblahbla

Quote: (08-16-2015 11:40 PM)Kingsley Davis Wrote:  

[Image: redneck.jpg]

Banning of Aliblahbla

Browsed Roosh's twitter page and couldn't find an image that would be considered offensive to an SJW, let alone a forum member.

Banning of Aliblahbla

[Image: attachment.jpg27772]   

..because of the military imagery in the background.

Banning of Aliblahbla

Quote: (08-16-2015 11:49 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

I don't find anything offensive in this image. I consider this image amusing.

Banning of Aliblahbla

He got upset over that?

Banning of Aliblahbla

Should have told him they were Canadian soldiers.

Banning of Aliblahbla

[Image: OKA7P.gif]

Banning of Aliblahbla

Those look like Marines on the right hand side of the image. They play by different rules than most.

You'll be missed Ali.

Banning of Aliblahbla

Meltdown over military pics ?

[Image: G0zU8SswFuKDS.gif]

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

Banning of Aliblahbla

Serious question, did dude have PTSD or something?

Banning of Aliblahbla

Oops..

[Image: tiBd4xs.gif]

Banning of Aliblahbla

I 'got' the dude. He had a way of busting balls and cutting through the crap that was pretty much the mates I grew up with, but I think that blue collar attitude clashes with the more white collar nature of the internet, and is usually read as more aggressive than it really is.

"Jesus Christ, you're a pissweak fucking cunt" is a term of endearment for guys like us. I've simply learnt to dial it down online when talking to those who would think they're 'above' my social station as a former 'Houso'.

Will pour one out for him. LLHR. Definitely the end of an era.

Banning of Aliblahbla

As I saw it the message of the image was honoring those who have served to protect the freedoms, not an attempt at stolen valor or trying to imply Roosh is a veteran, as Aliblahblah insisted in that thread.

Americans are dreamers too

Banning of Aliblahbla

Quote: (08-17-2015 01:06 AM)Sooth Wrote:  

Oops..

[Image: tiBd4xs.gif]

Don't worry, that tank is French. (Leclerc)

Banning of Aliblahbla

[Image: ohshit.gif]

R.I.P

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Banning of Aliblahbla

A pillar of the community gets banned, and you guys want to post disrespectful comments?

How many of you would have the balls to say these things to his face?

It seems some posters are more interested in getting "likes" for the most clever comeback or the most witty gif.

Men don't hit other men while they're down.

That's the bottom line.

Banning of Aliblahbla

^^^ Agreed on the above. This should be like a eulogy. I didn't know the guy personally, but he reminded me of a lot of crazy dudes I knew back home.

Two of my favorite posts:

Spitting game under anesthesia
Gaming barmaids

When a guy who says this shit is gone, it's a loss:

Quote: (10-03-2013 02:41 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Last time the hospital doped me up on morphine I told one of the nurses I was gonna fuck her right in the ass. Don't remember any of it, but luckily my family was there to witness it and tell me the next day.

[Image: cfKd6x8.gif]

Banning of Aliblahbla

Can't there be a sub-nuclear option before bans of hi rep or pillar members? MyBB has the option of 'bans for specific periods', I.e. imprisonment versus the death penalty. It would be sad to see more ancient high rep posters clipped because they strayed a bit too far beyond the red line. Reading old threads where almost all the posters have a black line through them has an eery feeling, like 'I wonder where they ended up?' and you'll never know. Multi-month period bans for sub-grave offenses would tend to reduce this effect (even if they didn't return to post again, the bans would expire).

A lot of men are going to be drawn to the pro-male and anti-degeneration message and community of the increasingly famous Roosh. The more ancient the members of his community are (and the more there are), the more attractive it is to new men due to the sense of establishment and social proof.

Banning of Aliblahbla

Quote: (08-17-2015 02:08 AM)BlurredSevens Wrote:  

A pillar of the community gets banned, and you guys want to post disrespectful comments?

How many of you would have the balls to say these things to his face?

It seems some posters are more interested in getting "likes" for the most clever comeback or the most witty gif.

Men don't hit other men while they're down.

That's the bottom line.

I didn't mean to appear disrespectful. I'm really shocked that he's gone. Hence the rest in peace.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.