rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What EXACTLY constitutes a woman being a 8-10?

A lot of guys here are into different types of women and have certain biases in how they rate women.

I am interested in finding what guys consider in the 8-10 range with honest regards to race.

I know a few guys here are not into black dymes but prefer others i.e. asian, whites. latinos and maybe vice versa and so forth.

In terms of blacks, they might list a dyme that really fails the paperbag test or is mixed so has diluted 'African' features so to speak i.e Alicia Keys, Vanessa Williams, Beyonce etc.

Even amongst different races, are the standards of beauty measured against the Caucasian look?

For instance, does anyone rate this model an 8?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSps-svdGun7xq3AI3fDAP...m0RIDj1Irp]

I don't know if I need a checkup from the neckup but when I see the above, I keep thinking of Manute Bol (RIP).

So, I'd like some listings as to whom is a 8-10, in regards to Asian (Korean, Chinese, Japanese etc), South Asian (India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka etc), Mediterranean (Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Greek, Turks etc), Caucasian (French, Brits, Germans, Scandinavians, Russians and so forth.

I will base it on facials alone. Bodies tend to skew the results for me. I've sought lizards with a 6 in face but who went up 1.5 points just for their physical composition.

It's hard for me to find a 8 in dark skinned black online.. I would give the dark skinned below a 7 on visuals:

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTSm0RmLt_enaZWZqAyO92...WQ79xHp-OA]

I give malinda williams a 7.5 just because I've seen her in motion and from the impact from the wood

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQt-nCCcGmqBz5LNAX0PC...ffLtoN3vKA]

I don't know if kerry washington qualifies but she fine as hell to me. Always had a weakness for these type of dimes. She gets a 7.75 from me for the dark skinned sisters.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_TDk-hj_OavnWQi2pa5k...htqRmkWeOa]

This is my favourite brunette back in the days. On nostalgia purposes, I'll give her a 7 as well.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3Nuo1XUH-bD45STM0qCU...LeeROanVHg]

Fcuk it, I've got a weakness for women with thick lips, regardless of their race.
Thus Scarlett...
Scandinavia, Scandinavia...

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfBIOuDO_jLUUXcHlpEx7...9YnRL2LmeL]

Latin (my fav to look at so far)

I give her a 7.25

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQEKu41swGItFPotuSk89Q...M9ZVJg-o3m]

Asian (I give her a 7)

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTqw45ANlPN0ml9x5HpOHV...hv1c8HyxM8]

South Asian (I give her a 7.5)

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRTHOjdLWvraUF_j8PGglX...2fFHRh3fBE]

Thoughts, please.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (06-10-2011 03:11 PM)Moma Wrote:  

A lot of guys here are into different types of women and have certain biases in how they rate women.

Guys like this simply dont know how to judge/rate properly as personal taste and preference play zero factor in rating a women. For instance I prefer dark haired latinas, but that dont mean I will rate that girl higher than a blonde chick from Scandinavia.

I am interested in finding what guys consider in the 8-10 range with honest regards to race.

Race should not play a role in this. This however doesnt mean that certain races are not predisposed to be better looking

I know a few guys here are not into black dymes but prefer others i.e. asian, whites. latinos and maybe vice versa and so forth.

In terms of blacks, they might list a dyme that really fails the paperbag test or is mixed so has diluted 'African' features so to speak i.e Alicia Keys, Vanessa Williams, Beyonce etc.

It is well known that lighter skinned black girls are considered more attractive, which I would support from my experiences

Even amongst different races, are the standards of beauty measured against the Caucasian look?

hell no she aint an 8. She could pass for a guy for christ sake. Just because someone is a model doesnt always make them attractive

I don't know if I need a checkup from the neckup but when I see the above, I keep thinking of Manute Bol (RIP).

So, I'd like some listings as to whom is a 8-10, in regards to Asian (Korean, Chinese, Japanese etc), South Asian (India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka etc), Mediterranean (Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Greek, Turks etc), Caucasian (French, Brits, Germans, Scandinavians, Russians and so forth.

I will base it on facials alone. Bodies tend to skew the results for me. I've sought lizards with a 6 in face but who went up 1.5 points just for their physical composition.

It's hard for me to find a 8 in dark skinned black online.. I would give the dark skinned below a 7 on visuals:

Id give her a 6-7 (I dont like darker skinned black women and I still give this women potentially a 7

I give malinda williams a 7.5 just because I've seen her in motion and from the impact from the wood

Id give her a 7

I don't know if kerry washington qualifies but she fine as hell to me. Always had a weakness for these type of dimes. She gets a 7.75 from me for the dark skinned sisters.

That women is fuking hot, def 8 or above

This is my favourite brunette back in the days. On nostalgia purposes, I'll give her a 7 as well.

Id give her a 7 as well, possibly 7.5

Fcuk it, I've got a weakness for women with thick lips, regardless of their race.
Thus Scarlett...
Scandinavia, Scandinavia...

Id give 7.5-8

Latin (my fav to look at so far)

I give her a 7.25

She is sexy, def 7.5 -8 for me

Asian (I give her a 7)

Def cutey 7

South Asian (I give her a 7.5)

Having a hard time judging her. Would need to see more pics. But id give her a 6.5-7.5

Thoughts, please.

[b]The whole beauty is in the eye of the beholder is bullshit. Granted I will say this. Diff ethnic groups can and do have diff scales of beauty. But in general most people know what a fuking dime looks like. She walks into the bar/club and every man is gravitating to her and she is breaking necks.

You should ALWAYS be able to distinguish the better looking women in a given set.

In the rare occurrence that two women have equally hot faces, tits, ass, legs, highs, belly ect. Then I can determine the winner by examining the aesthetics of the pussy. If both have perfectly sculpted boxes then the last determining factor would come down to which lady had the tighter box.

How can you give a woman that you don't prefer i.e. a dark skinned woman a 8 or so and then say that your bias doesn't affect you giving her that rating?

I assume that if you give a woman a high rating, that means you would have no hesitation sleeping with and/or dating her, right?

Doesn't that high rating override bias?

I honestly think that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I have some asian friends (just giving an example, this is not indicative to asian males) and when we go out, there are some women they will not touch even though I am climbing walls and scheming how to tap them out.
However, these same friends will go goo gaga over other blondes, other asians etc.

How is it that they do not see the same 7-8's, I see even though beauty is NOT in the eye?

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

You'd give Scarlett Johanssen and Eva Mendes the same score? Eva Mendes in Training Day, maybe.

Certain races and ethnicity are more attractive than other races, but there are also outliers who can jump up. My opinion, again wholly subjective and not counting the different mixes you get;

1) White (Eastern-European)
2) Latina (Southern-European, C/S American)
3) White (Northern-European)
4) Asian (South-Asian)
5) White (Central European/North American/Australian)
6) Asian (Chinese, Japanese, Korean)
7) Asian (Subcontinental)
8) Middle-Eastern
9) Black

Again, outliers. I have seen girls from every race that are capable of occupying the top spot on a list like this. What really changes as you get further down are the numbers of them.

You want to see black 8+ girls? Most of the girls Will tried to bang in Fresh Prince of Belair except Queen Latifah (in fact also Tatyana Ali in the later seasons). Black chicks usually don't do much for me though, they tend to have overly-masculine features and personalities.

White girls from places like Poland, Russia, Estonia, Finland and the Czech, and Latinas (who are really just white girls with darker features evolved from a slight African influence and more sun) from places like Spain and Colombia set the pace for me.

Beauty in the eye of the beholder is false, except when you get past the body and overall pleasantness of the appearance...I'm talking the minutia here like eye color and shit.

Wouldn't rate. Looks like a dude to me as well.

She's cute with nice features. Def a 6-6.5, but if she didn't have that white head band and had longer hair, could give her more.

6 at the most. I dont like women with short hair.

An 8 without doubt.

Umm, 7.. dont like that 80's hairdo.

8 for sure.. standard stuff.

7.5.. not too impressed with her features.

6.5 Dont like that hairdo.

6 at best. Nothing special.

Game is a necessary evil

Quote: (06-10-2011 03:53 PM)Nonpareil Wrote:  

You'd give Scarlett Johanssen and Eva Mendes the same score? Eva Mendes in Training Day, maybe.

Certain races and ethnicity are more attractive than other races, but there are also outliers who can jump up.

Is the bolded statement a fact or an opinion?

What are the universal standards of beauty one can use to make such a statement?

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (06-10-2011 03:48 PM)Moma Wrote:  

How can you give a woman that you don't prefer i.e. a dark skinned woman a 8 or so and then say that your bias doesn't affect you giving her that rating?

Easy, I can give her that rating bc I dont let my bias get in the way of judging talent.

I assume that if you give a woman a high rating, that means you would have no hesitation sleeping with and/or dating her, right?

Def If I give a women a 8 I will def sleep with her. Dating, well that a diff story. I am only gonna date what I PREFER

Doesn't that high rating override bias?

I honestly think that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I have some asian friends (just giving an example, this is not indicative to asian males) and when we go out, there are some women they will not touch even though I am climbing walls and scheming how to tap them out.
However, these same friends will go goo gaga over other blondes, other asians etc.

This goes back to when I said diff races and ethnic groups can and have diff scales of beauty (example - asians think being white and pale is more attractive)

How is it that they do not see the same 7-8's, I see even though beauty is NOT in the eye?

Quote: (06-10-2011 03:56 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Certain races and ethnicity are more attractive than other races, but there are also outliers who can jump up.

What are the universal standards of beauty one can use to make such a statement?

This is a highly debatable and hot topic. I think the most correct way to say that statement is certain races are more PREDISPOSITIONED to be more attractive than other races. I would feel confident in saying on average most white women are more attractive than black women. I sure most black men will agree. All my black guy friends would pick a snow bunny over a blk grl 90% of the time. All this is just theory though. Nothing more than a BOLD assertion.

Certain races and ethnicity are more attractive than other races, but there are also outliers who can jump up. My opinion, again wholly subjective and not counting the different mixes you get;

4) Asian (South-Asian)
8) Middle-Eastern
9) Black

Again, outliers. I have seen girls from every race that are capable of occupying the top spot on a list like this. What really changes as you get further down are the numbers of them.

You want to see black 8+ girls? Most of the girls Will tried to bang in Fresh Prince of Belair except Queen Latifah (in fact also Tatyana Ali in the later seasons). Black chicks usually don't do much for me though, they tend to have overly-masculine features and personalities.

White girls from places like Poland, Russia, Estonia, Finland and the Czech, and Latinas (who are really just white girls with darker features evolved from a slight African influence and more sun) from places like Spain and Colombia set the pace for me.

Beauty in the eye of the beholder is false, except when you get past the body and overall pleasantness of the appearance...I'm talking the minutia here like eye color and shit.

Wow. This is very accurate. Great write up. Cant argue with anything you said. Intelligent and Real post. Kudos.

On the Scarlet and Eva thing. Both chicks are fairly hot (7-8) Id have to see more pics and stuff to give an exact numerical calculation.

I think it's both; I'm white so due to exposure and genetics I prefer white girls.

As for it being fact, you can find all sorts of shit on the internet about the inherent preference for light skin throughout human history (even in dark-skinned cultures). You can look at how there are both more, and more top-earning models and actresses or Northern/Eastern European descent than any other ethnicity combined, and when guys want to travel abroad for easy lays they tend to look at the same places (Brazil, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia). Most of the girls in 'What do you guys consider a 10?' thread appear to be of white, Latina, Asian or Mixed African descent (though there are some fine black girls on page 24).

Most of the black guys I know prefer white girls, though I don't know if that's totally physical or from them saying that they're tired of black girls and their attitude (a very common complaint).

Quote: (06-10-2011 04:12 PM)Nonpareil Wrote:  

I think it's both; I'm white so due to exposure and genetics I prefer white girls.

As for it being fact, you can find all sorts of shit on the internet about the inherent preference for light skin throughout human history (even in dark-skinned cultures). You can look at how there are both more, and more top-earning models and actresses or Northern/Eastern European descent than any other ethnicity combined, and when guys want to travel abroad for easy lays they tend to look at the same places (Brazil, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia). Most of the girls in 'What do you guys consider a 10?' thread appear to be of white, Latina, Asian or Mixed African descent (though there are some fine black girls on page 24).

Most of the black guys I know prefer white girls, though I don't know if that's totally physical or from them saying that they're tired of black girls and their attitude (a very common complaint).

Nah, it's not fact at all. I had a friend from Vietnam and she said that lighter skinned women were sought in her culture because light skinned was associated with wealth. The darker skinned women were the ones out in the field all day and the ones in the shade would be lighter in complexion. So it was more of a status thing (I don't know if that correlates with beauty, as opposed to the actual aesthetic value of the whole thing).
It's the same where in many third world countries, men will gravitate towards fatter women (but not obese by North American standards) as women with more meat on their body signify wealth.
I know why most black guys prefer white girls but I don't know if I want to say it, a storm may break loose.

For me personally, there is a certain look I associate with beauty that transcends skin tone. It is facial structure, shape of eyes, size of lips.

If a woman is white as milk and has a face like Tommy Lee Jones (U.S Marshals), I write that off extra swift with the quickness.
If she is jet black like the middle of a black hole and has facial features of Scarlett Johansen or Anna Kournikova, there's gonna be some sea men flying and a lot of submarines getting deployed if you get my drift...

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (06-10-2011 03:11 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Personally I don't find Alek Wek beautiful, but some people do. Not all top models though are what I would call classically pretty like you'd see in Victoria Secret catalogs. Some are models because they have striking features and make for interesting photographic subjects. Plus still having the features that make a woman modelesque such as being tall, slender, long legs, highly symmetrical features, etc. I think Alek Wek falls in the latter category. She's not going to be in a Sears or Victoria Secret catalog because those models have to be able to appeal to mainstream sensibilities of beauty and they don't want to push the envelope since they are trying to sell product to mass consumers. The elite models showing off edgy fashion trends by designers we've never heard of and couldn't afford will prefer someone like an Alek Wek, because they aren't trying to appeal to your mainstream consumer.

Another thing about her though, is that there are a lot of women from her part of Africa(southern Sudan, the north is more Arab) that have that same look and features. Southern Sudanese have a very unique look. Here is a black Sudanese child with bright green eyes. Nigerians might be black skinned but they don't look like Sudanese. The Sudanese have very striking features and make for good photographic subjects. I think there are better looking models than Alek Wek from that region such as Ataui Deng:

[Image: 112308_1750_FashionsNew1.jpg]

Once again, not exactly my personal idea of classically pretty like Esther Baxter, but I can see why she makes a good model because of her intriguing looks, long legs, slender build, clean complexion and so forth.

Also - interesting that you mentioned Manut Bol. It's no coincidence that Alek Wek reminded you of him because he is black Sudanese too. Their genotype is similar and they are a very easy ethnic group to identify from their look. They're often pretty tall too I believe.

Quote: (06-10-2011 04:12 PM)Nonpareil Wrote:  

As for it being fact, you can find all sorts of shit on the internet about the inherent preference for light skin throughout human history (even in dark-skinned cultures).

I'm not so sure it's the case throughout history. But in many *post-colonial* countries where whites ruled over(India, Latin America, Phillipines, Africa, etc), they adopted a mindset of self-hatred and using things like skin lighters to reduce the stigma of being part of the underclass. And the mindset perpetuates itself to this day. Look at Samy Sosa's before and after pics. He is a perfect example of what I mean, trying to turn himself into a white man. I don't think it was like that through all of history. In some places though like China and Rennaissance Europe, having a fair complexion meant you were probably wealthy and spent most your time indoors instead of breaking your back in the sun and getting dark. So being fair complexioned was associated with upper class. I don't think it's anything wired into us.

Quote:Quote:

You can look at how there are both more, and more top-earning models and actresses or Northern/Eastern European descent than any other ethnicity combined

Well, Europeans/Westerners are the most influential group on the planet for the last several hundred years so it's no surprise that their look is the most popular. If Chinese had taken over the planet 300 years ago and still reigned today, we'd all be talking about Chinese models. People tend to develop a taste to whatever they are most accustomed to.

Quote:Quote:

Likely a combo of both. Black Americans have grown up in America for 400 years in an Anglo dominated society so it's not surprising that European ideas of beauty are now embedded in the minds of black Americans. While I do find plenty of dark skin black women beautiful as well as plenty of pure white women ugly, I do think black women who are somewhat mixed with white look best. But that's probably because of my upbringing and what I'm used to. If I were raised in a hut in Sudan, I'd find women like Alek Wek beautiful.

A girls gotta have hair for me to find her attractive. I don't like the bald look. Which is too bad because Alek Wek with hair would be a hottie to me.

Quote: (06-10-2011 08:24 PM)torontokid Wrote:  

A girls gotta have hair for me to find her attractive. I don't like the bald look. Which is too bad because Alek Wek with hair would be a hottie to me.

My dude, are u for real???? So Alek Wek with hair would be a what to you...an 8??

If you like that look, come roll me to Afrofest, you'll see NUFF sudanese!!

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

4) Asian (South-Asian)
8) Middle-Eastern
9) Black

You guys know that "Latina" is not a race, right? That just determines a culture and a geographical location(female residents of Latin America).

Latinas are a whole lot of things. Gisele Bundchen is as much a Latina (yes, Brazil is considered a part of Latin America despite the lack of Spanish) by definition as Jenifer Lopez and Rosa Acosta are. Some Latinas are fair Western European Caucasians by race. Others are predominantly of Sub-Saharan African racial extraction. Some are Native Americans. Some are Japanese. And this is without including the vast numbers/degrees of mixes of these races you can see, with some places having so many mixes you can't even tell who/what people are racially upon first sight.

People ought to be a little more careful when inserting Latins/Hispanics into discussions on race, because they are by definition not a race-they're a vibrant mix of many races in one broader cultural group.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

As for darker skinned black women and their supposedly being less attractive, I will only say this: facial features, not skin tone, make the difference between the attractive and the relatively less so.

That is how I see it, anyway.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Beauty in the eye of the beholder is false

I don't agree with that. We find attractive whatever our culture or sub-culture programs us to think is attractive. If you are a raised in a Western culture, then you most likely put white women at the top of the hierarchy. If you were raised in tribal village in central Africa where beauty means putting an 8" plate in your lip and marking your face with tribal scarification, you would would put those women on top of your list.

That said, just about all of us on this forum are Westerners and we have a similar idea of what an attractive women is. Even if some of us prefer black women, we usually find white women attractive as well. What I find funny though is that black women are always put at the bottom of these lists, but the group who I'd put at the bottom of the list but never gets mentioned is Australian aborigines. I have never seen an aborigine that I consider even remote attractive. Not even one.

[Image: aborigines_5.jpg]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRA3sIiLaehnEM65P-cuLA...WOtwKc6uhg]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTgmqt1V2bVKDF3ljtO-RK...eC-tlXT4Mj]
[Image: Aboriginals.jpg]

Even if one doesn't like black women, there are some genuinely pretty ones like these two Nigerian women:
[Image: Bella-Naija-2.jpg]
[Image: missNigeria.jpg]

But when I do a google search, I can't find one picture of an attractive Aborigine.

Edit - Maybe this is the closest thing I've found to a hot Aboriginal woman, but I think she's half white looking at the eye color.

[Image: ahsleighpeachy_narrowweb__300x401,0.jpg]

Quote: (06-11-2011 01:12 AM)Moma Wrote:  

My dude, are u for real???? So Alek Wek with hair would be a what to you...an 8??

Idk what exactly she'd be but I'd definitely say bangable.
When's afrofest?

there are many threads wandering here and there in the forum of this same topic....stop posting same topics again n again guys.

Quote: (06-12-2011 07:51 PM)torontokid Wrote:  

Quote: (06-11-2011 01:12 AM)Moma Wrote:  

Idk what exactly she'd be but I'd definitely say bangable.
When's afrofest?

I think it's july the something. There is also a Latin festival on the same weekend so me and my wing usually plan to hit both. That's when I turn into a real wolf so come out and witness some alpha behaviour. I'll hit you up closer to the date.

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

That's a terrible picture of Scarlett. Def not an 8 in that pic, what happened to her?

Giving those chicks 7s is a bit harsh, and it's not considering how attractive those girls are compared to the average girl. If you are living in a place with a lot of average girls (DC comes to mind here) and you see some of the girls you posted above I'd be willing to bet you wouldn't consider them anything under an 8. Guys who live in big cosmopolitan cities are a bit more spoiled when it comes to rating girls than guys who aren't as fortunate when it comes to choice.

There are some real fine black women, but they are mostly mixed. The black and white girl mix looks good, I've seen some stunning black broads from Eritea, Trinidad, Dominican Republic, Venezuela, all over.