rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

POF experiement

POF experiement

I am gonna make a fake profile on POF to see the quality & number of girls that will be tempted to message a good looking guy that is only looking for sex (fuck buddies, one nightstand, ect)

Having trouble finding a guy to use that will have appeal to 18 - 40 year old women.

Search POF profiles and couldnt find any dude I thought looked good enough to use. I have one dude on FB that I could use but im not sure if he will be able to attract the older women as he has a slight babyface.

Anyone know of a dude on Fb that would work and that you could send me pics of?

** I would use myself but I will get recognized and message would get around im some whore or something! lol If quality girls are game to just fuck I could then just message them with my real profile already knowing they are a freak. Should be interesting.

POF experiement

Hahaha I doubt this is gonna work out for you but props to you if it does.

Just search Male models in google images- but Jesus Christ make sure the filter is on! [Image: exclamation.gif]

Some. Things. Cannot. Be. Unseen. [Image: confused.gif]

POF experiement

Quote: (06-08-2011 02:37 PM)Khaleth Wrote:  

Hahaha I doubt this is gonna work out for you but props to you if it does.

Just search Male models in google images- but Jesus Christ make sure the filter is on! [Image: exclamation.gif]

Some. Things. Cannot. Be. Unseen. [Image: confused.gif]

That will not work. Im not using obvious "model" pics. I need numerous real life pics of the same dude in diff situations to make it look real.

I would need access to a models personal FB page for that to work. Not likely....

POF experiement

Better to search Facebook. Use something like a tanned Mediterranean looking guy in another country(makes it less likely someone will recognize the pic). They probably have the widest appeal to a large variety of women. Grab a few of their photos if their profile isn't set to private.

Let us know the result of this study. Sounds pretty interesting. I'd be curious to know too how many women are open to sex only despite verbally saying they want a relationship.

POF experiement

Ill go look. Im sure most everyones profiles pics are generally private though.

That what im interested in. Girls that say they want a relationship that will also be tempted to actively message a guy solely looking for sex!

POF experiement

I think never gymless does something like this. Do you plan on exposing the lizards and letting them know that they were part of an experiment? That shit will be fuckin great lol

POF experiement

[Image: ANADIyER.jpg]

POF experiement

Ok the profile is up and running! No way in hell women dont start flooding in the messages! haha

POF experiement

Quote: (06-08-2011 05:21 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

Ok the profile is up and running! No way in hell women dont start flooding in the messages! haha
Whats the name on the fake profile? I want to critique

POF experiement

Here it is

http://www.plentyoffish.com/viewprofile....d=28589605

I made it pretty quick soo any ways u feel i can make it better let me know.

I should be able to attract a WIDE age range wit this one

Feel like I made it to "soft" but im not trying to scare girls off. lol

POF experiement

Quote: (06-08-2011 05:34 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

Here it is

http://www.plentyoffish.com/viewprofile....d=28589605

I made it pretty quick soo any ways u feel i can make it better let me know.

I should be able to attract a WIDE age range wit this one

Feel like I made it to "soft" but im not trying to scare girls off. lol

Thats pretty good, now put that same profile up with 33759 zip and lets see the difference. I will guarantee their are more freaks in tampa st pete

POF experiement

haha yea im sure tampa has ALOT more freaks.

im looking to fish out the freaks willing to fuck without a relationship! then work some game on em with my real profile to get a quick bang

POF experiement

That was an exciting bio!

depending on how this turns out i may have to increase the amount of !'s that i use

POF experiement

Quote: (06-08-2011 06:17 PM)kickboxer Wrote:  

That was an exciting bio!

depending on how this turns out i may have to increase the amount of !'s that i use

haha i noticed i went alil crazy wit the "!" had to revise that.

POF experiement

i wonder if pof has to review ur page before ppl can view it. it says i havent had a single person view the profile yet.

POF experiement

Quote: (06-08-2011 05:59 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

im looking to fish out the freaks willing to fuck without a relationship! then work some game on em with my real profile to get a quick bang

Thats pretty low Dash.....I love it!
I have some bottom feeder game I was going to share here but its kinda embarrasing.

POF experiement

post it bro! haha

im anxiously waiting my first inquirer haha

POF experiement

I thought about doing this too for my "alter ego" using myself in the pics but play 'em up a bit Mystery style, and see what happens. Curious to see how this goes

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

POF experiement

Quote: (06-08-2011 05:59 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

That's brilliant. I don't really mess with online stuff these days, but that's an idea worth playing with.

POF experiement

this is great bc i will already know the girls limits and can push quickly without the fear of losing the grl.

POF experiement

Quote: (06-08-2011 06:46 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

I thought about doing this too for my "alter ego" using myself in the pics but play 'em up a bit Mystery style, and see what happens. Curious to see how this goes

My town is way to small for me to use my pics for that. I would be put on blast after the first day! Haha

POF experiement

Question: How are you going to respond to the girls? Is going to be a "Im a little out of your league sister" and then send her a message right after the letdown? Or " I hope you have better pics to send me"
Tell me the rest of the plan, im curious.

POF experiement

Quote: (06-08-2011 07:41 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Question: How are you going to respond to the girls? Is going to be a "Im a little out of your league sister" and then send her a message right after the letdown? Or " I hope you have better pics to send me"

I am gonna tell them to send me some pics with what their working with. Then proceed to tell them I have alot of women wanting to spend time with me and for them to send better pictures if they are not up to par if she wants a chance.

POF experiement

Quote: (06-08-2011 07:47 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

Quote: (06-08-2011 07:41 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I am gonna tell them to send me some pics with what their working with. Then proceed to tell them I have alot of women wanting to spend time with me and for them to send better pictures if they are not up to par if she wants a chance.

And?????

POF experiement

At that point I will have to cut off communication and switch to my real profile and send them a message starting from scratch. Sexually escalate the convo quick and go for a fuck in the coming days.