rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Online Thirst Thread

Online Thirst Thread

I figured since we have the online girl hamster thread, it would make sense to have a thirst thread to represent the opposite side of that very depressing coin.

I did a search and didn't see a thread dedicated specifically to online thirst, the main source of over inflated female egos we see all around us.

Meetme.com is THE WORST when it comes to betas posting thirsty comments. It has a layout similar to facebook with "likes" and comments on pictures and such. Naturally, the thirsty betas play directly into the hands of the hamsters.

Cuck's in traning...

[Image: thirstydudes_zpsyal4froj.png]

Landwhales are not exempt from thirst on this site...

[Image: thirstydudes2_zpsndn5v7ye.png]

Obligatory comment on her "sad eyes"

[Image: thirstydudes3_zpsv0dbxlvw.png]

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Online Thirst Thread

There is a pretty good White Knight Thread.

The Black Knight Thread is better but gets almost no updates because all the guys out there in the world are getting pretty gay.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Online Thirst Thread

Quote: (07-31-2015 06:24 PM)Travesty Wrote:  

There is a pretty good White Knight Thread.

The Black Knight Thread is better but gets almost no updates because all the guys out there in the world are getting pretty gay.

It didn't really seem to fit into the white knight thread, and the way I see it internet thirst is a category of it's own.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Online Thirst Thread

Heh, I got a FB friend who's FB friends list is filled with those sorts of profiles (ones looking for "online thirst"). I haven't seen anything too special beyond the run-of-the-mill compliments on most of 'em, though.

Online Thirst Thread

thechive.com comments section.

Online Thirst Thread

If I wasn't at work, I would go on my FB and start screen shotting all the thirst I see.

The few attractive foreign chicks I know in Japan, get all this retarded thirst from their orbiters back home.

Chick upload a photo of her with longer hair, looking much better than she does now. One comment go as follows

Quote:Quote:

I actually want to marry you now, if it wasn't for the fact I'd have (name) as a brother in law. L3l

What makes it funnier is these dudes worship the ground they walk on, while we just pump and dump em.

Online Thirst Thread

Meetme is fucking hilarious. I troll people on that shit all the time. I also send ROK articles to the chumps.

Online Thirst Thread

[Image: ve6cfxgbvponsikhjizq.jpg]

In less than 15 minutes. Zalkind had three offers from dudes who wanted to help. A 38-year-old guy was the first to show up, and he "wasn’t creepy at all. I think he just got a kick out of being chivalrous and having a little company on Valentine’s Day," she said.

Later on, another winter storm pummeled Boston, so Zalkind turned to Tinder again. After some searching, she found another nice guy who shoveled out her car for her. In total, Zalkind got 74 right swipes, 35 matches, and 11 offers from willing shovelers.

[source]

[Image: MAIN-Tinder-Games.jpg]

[Image: Tinder-Games.jpg]

[Image: Tinder-Games.jpg]

[source]

See also: Beta and white knight thread

[Image: cbB3t34.png]

[source]

[Image: UbSNc.jpgp]

[Image: attachment.jpg14686]

[Image: attachment.jpg19811]

Online Thirst Thread

^ That shit is just insane. They aren't even meeting up with those bitches. I do remember that shoveling story and it made my stomach turn...

"I think he just got a kick out of being chivalrous and having a little company on Valentine’s Day,"

What a cunt. Just shows that she knows how pathetic these guys are and that they have nothing better to do / nobody to hang out with for Valentines day. She thinks shes so awesome that she was doing the guy a favor, heh..

-Wonitis

Online Thirst Thread

[Image: bbc.png]

Online Thirst Thread

I think I'm gonna make a fake tinder account and start getting some free dinners.

Online Thirst Thread

[Image: c47b0b5c9e005f477bc57dbf23568af4.600x390x1.jpg]

Gonna look for that black knight thread

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

Online Thirst Thread

Should this be part of the beta-male thread?

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Online Thirst Thread

[Image: Scary5.png]
[Image: celeb.jpg]

Online Thirst Thread

^^^^
It was Gilbert gottfried

Online Thirst Thread

[Image: tumblr_n01ci2z0bp1sx0mcoo1_540.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_mxr4m5jVy21sx0mcoo1_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_mxr1zgDTTp1sx0mcoo1_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_mxat3iaDaG1sx0mcoo1_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_mxassujQrG1sx0mcoo1_400.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_mwtdtx7jgI1sx0mcoo1_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_mwtd50aJad1sx0mcoo1_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_mt7ywvilmc1sx0mcoo1_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_mqcszztu8j1sx0mcoo1_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_mph9tf9s1I1sx0mcoo1_1280.png]

Online Thirst Thread

[Image: tumblr_mq1b5xf3S51sx0mcoo1_540.png]

[Image: tumblr_mq1c2nUSRT1sx0mcoo1_1280.png]

Online Thirst Thread

[Image: LIPZrvK.png]

Online Thirst Thread

Sadness in your eyes translation: bitch you have seen so many dicks you are now soulless.

Quote: (11-15-2014 09:06 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping for.

Online Thirst Thread

I am not on facebook but I used to be. There was a girl on there I met through a really cool female friend who used to date one of my boys (she was a real friend- VIP hookups in Miami, drink passes, free pool parties in South Beach with a Cabana, ect, ect-she looked out). I used to like her photos and leave nice comments. She had everyone in the world complementing her and was on South Beach Tow (a reality show) so you know the type. Because I was cool with my female friend she always responded to my complements and was generally OK. One day she posted "Today in sociology I am learning about the crime rate in low income neighborhoods and how it is affected by economic downturns" with a sexy picture in glasses, so I wrote "Spoiler-it goes up, I just saved you 55 minutes". She went ballistic and just attacked me for making the joke, then white knights from her comments section tried to send me threatening messages and she made like five posts about haters, how smart she is, and how hard it is to study sociology, ect. ect.- I never apologized.

Months later she sends me a message saying that there is a party in South Beach and she wanted me to come because we never really met in real person, and she would put me on the list. I sent her a message saying I might drop by and she replied "Good I will put you on the VIP list but you have to pay for bottle service for me to reserve your spot.", I never responded. Thirst trap chicks only know how to play thirsty dudes, because after I did not respond she blew up my messages and called me every name in the book for ignoring her when she tried to play me for her promoter boyfriend or whoever had the club that night. Look at their photos, but don't waste time engaging the thirst-it is a trap.

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

Online Thirst Thread

Quote: (10-20-2015 02:01 PM)tynamite Wrote:  

[Image: LIPZrvK.png]

[Image: fuckthat2.gif]

Online Thirst Thread

Anyone knows if the girl actually had sex with him? My bet is on 'no' - even at 500 000 likes she was already backing out and saying it's just a joke or something.

[Image: tumblr_mwtdtx7jgI1sx0mcoo1_1280.png]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Online Thirst Thread

Quote: (10-20-2015 03:06 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

Months later she sends me a message saying that there is a party in South Beach and she wanted me to come because we never really met in real person, and she would put me on the list. I sent her a message saying I might drop by and she replied "Good I will put you on the VIP list but you have to pay for bottle service for me to reserve your spot.", I never responded. Thirst trap chicks only know how to play thirsty dudes, because after I did not respond she blew up my messages and called me every name in the book for ignoring her when she tried to play me for her promoter boyfriend or whoever had the club that night. Look at their photos, but don't waste time engaging the thirst-it is a trap.

You missed a good opportunity here to pump it up hard like you were going to come with all your friends to party hard and throw around several g's. Get her to go the extra mile and run around and do a bunch of shit in preparation like a hamster in a maze.

Then when the time comes to attend the event just send her a simple "lol" as a message and block her forever.

Online Thirst Thread

I have a large friendslist of mostly strangers on FB for marketing purposes for my music and business. Often times when I login and see basic bitches attention whore or whatever on the top of the newsfeed, I'll troll the thirsty simps in the thread. I also drop random Red Pill knowledge bombs when I see a status bitching about some issue a person is having related to getting "creepy message" or wanting a BF/GF etc.

Thirst and whiteknighting annoy the shit out of me. [Image: dodgy.gif]

Online Thirst Thread

Three women got £75,000 spent on them for being attractive with no sex on the cards.

Quote:Quote:

Selfie sisters' earn £75k from strangers for posting selfies on social media

Selfie obsessed sisters have been bought £75,000 worth of gifts from strangers just by posting photos of themselves online.

[Image: 11e3f09d75f7b9194a7dbd6185e3c337.jpg]

[Image: %C2%A375k-Selfie-Sisters-change-their-na...d-poll.jpg]

[Image: 12277573_1658256704414054_700479274_n.jpg]

[Image: CVerwBUWwAM4Y71.jpg]

[Image: CVTMihIXAAAK0-s.jpg:large]

[Image: CUqkx-0WEAAahUY.jpg]

The sisters have raked in the gifts from fans to their Instagram page. Men have splashed out on thousands of presents for Lucy, 28, Sophie, 26 and Stacie Brooks, 25, after viewing their photos.

The sisters, from St Albans, Hertfordshire, UK, have had designer handbags, shoes, iPads, flowers and gift cards totalling £15,000 from strangers.

Online fans soon asked if they could shower them with gifts but the sisters’ popularity came with a price - with one overzealous fan being handed a restraining order for harassing them.

The Sisters' Gifts So Far:
  • Computers £4,500
  • Dining table £400
  • Antique mirror £700
  • iPads £2,100
  • Photography gear £2,000
  • Perfume £5,000
  • Shoes £5,000
  • Handbags £3,000
  • Gift cards £15,000
  • TVs £800
  • Sound system £400
  • Flowers £10,400
You can check the sisters out on social media using the links below:

Lucy: @lucy_anne
Sophie: @Sb88x
Stacie: @StaceyMarie89x

Would you accept gift from strangers just because they like your selfies? Let us know in the comments below how you feel.

https://theselfielottery.com/blog/random...cial-media

It begs belief. It's a mad world.