rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Accidentally stumbled into pseudo fame game

In 2014 a friend of mine introduced me to adderall. I was majoring in computer science and working at victoria secret at the same time and had a hard time concentrating. Adderall worked wonders to the point where I decided to go see a psychiatrist and get my own script. One of the side effects of addy is that is suppresses your appetite and makes you super horny. So I ended up eating like once a day and jerking off for hours on end. This in turned made me lose 30 lbs and decreased my testosterone levels, making me more effeminate looking. And now it gets to the strange part....apparently a slightly more effeminate version of me looks a lot like Justin Timberlake. But not even like the current version. But the 2005 version. And here are pics to prove it. The reason why I decided to start this thread was, I honestly have nowhere else to talk about it, lol. This is the only place where I feel like people can relate to me. It's so unreal and goes to show you how shallow and hypergamous women are.

For some reason, instagram pics don't link, so here is my instagram: https://instagram.com/tkphilly215/

Here are some of the things that have changed in my life ever since I became a pseudo celeb..

- Women treat me like I actually have something to do with JT. It's like I have high value through association. Even fake fame is better than the guys in the club with real value like money, looks, connections, etc.

- Every woman in America grew up on JT, so I feel like I have an instant connection with every female. It still hasn't sunk in my head yet that I have all this value just because I resemble someone else. It's almost unbelievable. I'm not even sure if I should feel confident about it, because it's not me that women want.

-Guys would hate on me by making a joke that I look like JT in front of their girls in an attempt to amog me, but all they do is draw attention to me.

-Fat girls would also try to joke on me in front of their hot friends in an effort to lower my status.

-It took me a long time to even fathom that I can actually inspire people to hate on me. I went from average value to pimp god status overnight.

-Grown women women fangirl on me and seek my validation. In a case of ultimate irony, I developed a harem of women at victoria secret (jt did a victoria secret show).

I honestly have never experienced anything like this. It goes to show you hypergamy is real. The craziest part is that I am ASIAN and JT is white, lol. it's almost too ridiculous. Being a high value guy is like living in a different world. I get negged on a regular basis and I have to remind myself it's just a neg and she's not being a bitch. I really don't know what else to say but I feel like it's a blessing and a curse. On one hand, getting female validation is instant and easy, and feels unlimited. On the other hand, my existence pisses a lot of people off. If any of you have questions about pseudo fame game, ask away.

[Image: troll.gif]
What kind of fame game pimp god badass has nine followers and only selfies on Instagram?

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Quote: (07-25-2015 11:47 PM)hwuzhere Wrote:  

What kind of fame game pimp god badass has nine followers and only selfies on Instagram?

lol i really dont use social media to pick up chicks. i added the photos today because linking didnt work.

But that is besides the point. If anyone is going to flame me, it would be like "dude you don't look like justin and no way you can pull off psuedo fame game in real life". But if you think i do look like him, imagine how easy it is for me to pull girls in real life. That is the point and the issue. If you have questions about the main point, feel free to ask me any questions. And if you think my pictures don't add up, and I'm a fraud feel free to flame me based on that merit, not why I don't have 1000 instagram followers when I don't even use instagram.

You don't look anything like Justin Timberlake....It's possible that the weight loss caused the attention effect or maybe you are on drugs and imagining things. Let's do a fact check - how many girls you had sex with after you think you became more popular?
How is working at VS?

Quote: (07-25-2015 11:48 PM)donscorpio Wrote:  

Quote: (07-25-2015 11:47 PM)hwuzhere Wrote:  

lol i really dont use social media to pick up chicks. i added the photos today because linking didnt work.

But that is besides the point. If anyone is going to flame me, it would be like "dude you don't look like justin and no way you can pull off psuedo fame game in real life". But if you think i do look like him, imagine how easy it is for me to pull girls in real life. That is the point.

[Image: laugh7.gif]
Okay

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

[Image: 78WrbYS.gif]

Take care of those titties for me.

Quote: (07-25-2015 11:52 PM)Wayout Wrote:  

You don't look anything like Justin Timberlake....It's possible that the weight loss caused the attention effect or maybe you are on drugs and imagining things. Let's do a fact check - how many girls you had sex with after you think you became more popular?
How is working at VS?

Thank you. That's the reply I was looking for. You are discrediting my claim based on my actual claim and not something that is besides the point. At one point I was dating 5 women at the same time, all HB 8's and above. I didn't sleep with something crazy like 25 women in one year because I was steadily dating 5 women at the same time. But even today, if I want to get laid, I can go outside and it will be no issue. I find it more convenient to have steady relationships then go out every weekend. And also, it's not my imagination because I have been made fun of several times in public for it. Like "Look there goes Jt".

Working at Victoria secret is the best job ever if you're still in college. You will be one of the only few guys, and all your sticking points will auto-calibrate themselves being surrounded by hot women all day.

Quote: (07-25-2015 11:24 PM)donscorpio Wrote:  

In 2014 a friend of mine introduced me to adderall. I was majoring in computer science and working at victoria secret at the same time and had a hard time concentrating. Adderall worked wonders to the point where I decided to go see a psychiatrist and get my own script. One of the side effects of addy is that is suppresses your appetite and makes you super horny. So I ended up eating like once a day and jerking off for hours on end. This in turned made me lose 30 lbs and decreased my testosterone levels, making me more effeminate looking. And now it gets to the strange part....apparently a slightly more effeminate version of me looks a lot like Justin Timberlake. But not even like the current version. But the 2005 version. And here are pics to prove it. The reason why I decided to start this thread was, I honestly have nowhere else to talk about it, lol. This is the only place where I feel like people can relate to me. It's so unreal and goes to show you how shallow and hypergamous women are.

For some reason, instagram pics don't link, so here is my instagram: https://instagram.com/tkphilly215/

Here are some of the things that have changed in my life ever since I became a pseudo celeb..

- Women treat me like I actually have something to do with JT. It's like I have high value through association. Even fake fame is better than the guys in the club with real value like money, looks, connections, etc.

- Every woman in America grew up on JT, so I feel like I have an instant connection with every female. It still hasn't sunk in my head yet that I have all this value just because I resemble someone else. It's almost unbelievable. I'm not even sure if I should feel confident about it, because it's not me that women want.

-Guys would hate on me by making a joke that I look like JT in front of their girls in an attempt to amog me, but all they do is draw attention to me.

-Fat girls would also try to joke on me in front of their hot friends in an effort to lower my status.

-It took me a long time to even fathom that I can actually inspire people to hate on me. I went from average value to pimp god status overnight.

-Grown women women fangirl on me and seek my validation. In a case of ultimate irony, I developed a harem of women at victoria secret (jt did a victoria secret show).

I honestly have never experienced anything like this. It goes to show you hypergamy is real. The craziest part is that I am ASIAN and JT is white, lol. it's almost too ridiculous. Being a high value guy is like living in a different world. I get negged on a regular basis and I have to remind myself it's just a neg and she's not being a bitch. I really don't know what else to say but I feel like it's a blessing and a curse. On one hand, getting female validation is instant and easy, and feels unlimited. On the other hand, my existence pisses a lot of people off. If any of you have questions about pseudo fame game, ask away.

I would assume losing weight would increase your testosterone levels and if guys and girls are both clowning you, i have bad news for you...

Also you developed a harem of victoria secret's?? How did you play that off with that hairstyle?

Quote: (07-26-2015 12:04 AM)JayD Wrote:  

I would assume losing weight would increase your testosterone levels and if guys and girls are both clowning you, i have bad news for you...

Also you developed a harem of victoria secret's?? How did you play that off with that hairstyle?

You're totally missing the point of my entire post. The point is girls think I look like Justin Timberlake and that elevated my status. If you are going to discredit my post, you're supposed to say you look nothing like JT. That is the whole point. That is how I became successful, not my hairstyle, testosterone, etc etc.

Wow you look exactly like a young JT. Now I'm sure there will be guys on here who will say," your face is fatter and your jaw is too wide." They may even say, "your forehead, nose, mouth and skin color are nothing like his."

Don't listen to them, they are just hating. You have a gift my friend, use it. All that matters is that you're creating a fantasy for the girls, so be their star.

My question for you is: have you changed the way you dress to match your new persona?

http://www.mtv.com/news/1965145/britney-...n-costume/

[Image: popcorn2.gif]

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Quote: (07-26-2015 12:33 AM)JeanLucPrickhard Wrote:  

Wow you look exactly like a young JT. Now I'm sure there will be guys on here who will say," your face is fatter and your jaw is too wide." They may even say, "your forehead, nose, mouth and skin color are nothing like his."

Don't listen to them, they are just hating. You have a gift my friend, use it. All that matters is that you're creating a fantasy for the girls, so be their star.

My question for you is: have you changed the way you dress to match your new persona?

I'm pretty sure you are trolling me, but I'll take the bait. When I go out I usually wear a black blazer and women usually think I resemble a younger version of him when he used to have a buzz cut. I'm not saying I look exactly like Justin, but more like we have a similar empathetic look in our eyes and a slightly effeminate baby face. But it's enough to remind women of JT.

[Image: RMogw6m.jpg]

Lol this clown lives in Philly? Maybe i should schedule a meetup and see if he walks the walk.

Looks like the ban hammer has been swungen already

[Image: attachment.jpg27272]   
Quote: (07-26-2015 12:33 AM)JeanLucPrickhard Wrote:  

I saw the link and i was hoping for the denim outfit....

What the fuck is this thread?

I'm lol'ing.

Maybe it's my prosopagnosia, but I don't see any similarity to Justin Timberlake.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

[Image: tumblr_mjo3cfDWZZ1qcvkpto4_250.gif]

That's awesome man. Congratulations. JT did a concert last year in a nearby city
and I attended the afterparty knowing he'd attract a lot of hot girls. He didn't show up
but that didn't stop me from meeting awesome girls.

So you work at Victoria Secret...what's that like? I think that topic deserves it's own thread...

Quote: (07-26-2015 12:07 AM)donscorpio Wrote:  

Quote: (07-26-2015 12:04 AM)JayD Wrote:  

You're totally missing the point of my entire post. The point is girls think I look like Justin Timberlake and that elevated my status. If you are going to discredit my post, you're supposed to say you look nothing like JT. That is the whole point. That is how I became successful, not my hairstyle, testosterone, etc etc.

Shades of Little Dark here in the OP's language:

Compare " you're totally missing the point of my entire post" to : "but guys guys...it's everyone white knighting for the girl that is the point....not the fight!"

Possibly a close relative to the legendary bannee ? [Image: dodgy.gif]

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

Dude you are asian and look nothing like JT.

Quote: (07-26-2015 01:46 PM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Maybe it's my prosopagnosia, but I don't see any similarity to Justin Timberlake.

Id say its his severe case. Or he's simply delusional

Now if he said he looked like George Zimmerman....

[Image: gzjpg]

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Quote: (07-26-2015 03:06 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

Quote: (07-26-2015 01:46 PM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Id say its his severe case. Or he's simply delusional

Now if he said he looked like George Zimmerman....

[Image: gzjpg]

Hahaha that's who it is. I couldn't put my finger on who this dude looked like.

In 2014 a friend of mine introduced me to PCP aka angel dust. I was finishing up a PhD with a dual major in quantam physics and gender studies as well as working at a strip club at the same time and had a hard time concentrating. PCP worked wonders but one of the side effects is that it makes your hair fall out. I'm a short blonde guy but with no hair I look just like Shaquille O'Neal. The gold-digging sluts at the strip club would get so drunk at work that they thought I really was Shaquille O'Neal. They would chase me down and try to suck my cock in the parking lot.

I didn't sleep with something crazy like 25 women in one year because I was steadily beta-orbiting 5 women at the same time, all in the 2-5 range so you know they had great personalities. I find it more convenient to have solid friendships then to bang 10's all the time.

The reason why I decided to start this thread was, I honestly have nowhere else to talk about it. Pimpin' ain't easy but I'm so glad I found you guys because this is the only place where I feel like people can relate to my feelings.