rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Money needed for living costs per month in each place you have stayed

I see that this forum is full of people who spend a lot of time overseas in various locations and some guys have set up for themselves sources of passive income and began to live a decent location-independent lifestyle. This is my personal ideal and I too would like to live this dream some time in the near future. I myself am interested in spending substantial periods of time in Latin America and Southeast Asia.

I personally favor a minimalistic lifestyle as Roosh himself does. I am quite conservative with money and I always strive to avoid needless spending and profuse consumerism.

I would like a brief overview on average monthly expenses in each of the places where you have stayed. I would like to know the average monthly expenses for a regular lifestyle, not for a high-life of lavish living and excess. Please translate each entry into a highly universal and widely intelligible currency such as American Dollars or Euros.

Do you have any particular place or region in mind?

This will cover most locations of interest. Enjoy!
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-18230....+of+living

Check http://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/ it answers all your questions.

Ray

Mannbibel - Meistgelesener Artikel: Dominiere deine Freundin im Bett
Die Rückkehr der Männlichkeit - a german blog written by Ray

I use expatistan, LINK

USE the categories - click on them - to seek out further "real world" information for true cost comparisons....
Whatever interest you, whatever matters to you!

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT