rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What is your type of girl?

As it says on the title.

Also, as I always hunt foreign girls (I live in Ireland with very poor talent) girls ask me why do I like girls from Italy/Brazil wherever, what's a good answer to give?

Not fat. Attractive face. Long hair, but occasionally medium length or short can look good - blond, brown, black, red or various in betweens. Boobs - A cup to F+. Ass - small or larger, as long as it's reasonably firm. Legs, arms and other body parts must all be present.

Edit: Personality traits update - not bitchy, must have a sense of humour and be reasonably intelligent if I'm supposed to bang her more than a few times.

I like emotional and needy Latin women with big asses and small dark nipples.

I love latinas. Big breast DD+, not fat but thick.

I like ditzy skinny college girls with long hair and daddy issues.

Quote: (07-09-2015 11:11 AM)flaghunter Wrote:  

As it says on the title.

Also, as I always hunt foreign girls (I live in Ireland with very poor talent) girls ask me why do I like girls from Italy/Brazil wherever, what's a good answer to give?

You don't need an answer at all.

Ask yourself this. Do women need a good answer to like a certain type of men? Or do they just like what they like?

You have no obligation to explain yourself to anyone. If that feels cold and alienating, just make a joke out of it and use that - Irish people are accustomed to joking everything under the rug.

The older I get the more I just use silence or changing the subject when someone expects an answer out of me I'm not prepared to give. It's nice to play along when it serves your purposes, but at the end of the day your time, your words, and your attention are yours and no one else's.

Or, to make a long story short, fuck what they think.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Anything with a pulse...for one night stands.

For anything longer than one night : Asian.
Has to be a good conversationalist.
Cute face.
Tight pussy.

Don't debate me.

I'm white, bright, lighter than an albino snowflake. Compared to me, sheets of Xerox-machine paper feel "hood." Yet I love, love, loves me some black women. Go figure? [Image: confused.gif]

But that's mere preference, I should mention. In the past six months I've banged women from all three major races, including a blondie as shockingly white as I am, and an Asian woman equally as geeky as myself. The universality of the male sex drive is truly "equal opportunity," God bless us.

[Image: 10914157_845654878811335_1395452898_n.jpg]

It is very difficult for me to not bust inside a female with similar features to the woman above. Thick, thin, short, tall... whatever - a woman that looks (even kind of) like this will be the end of me.

My kryptonite.

[Image: uvBOp.jpg]

HSLD

Cute face, long dark hair, white to olive skin, short, full well-shaped eyebrows, thin to curvy body type.
Basicly I like Mediterranean/Middle Eastern types.

Quirky, weird sense of humor, cutesy, a little bubbly but still somewhat introverted. Social butterflies are too hard to deal with in the long haul for me.

5'5" blonde, soft features, medium plump ass, B+ perky tits.

Slender calves, thin ankles, thin wrists, small and delicate hands.

Can't stand masculine minded girls that make curt and direct statements. Resting bitch face is also a huge deal breaker.

I will probably end up with an Asian due to practicality though.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Conservative dress, in good shape but not "fitness-mad", has a healthy skepticism of new age bullshit, good soft skin, healthy hair, slim ankles, no tattoos, low notch count, reads books, knows how to cook, small delicate hands, small mouth, non-manjaw.

I find the following traits of modern women absolutely abhorrent:

-brags about promiscuity like I should be impressed
-brags about her interracial couplings like I should be impressed
-excess alcohol consumption
-drug use
-eats cupcakes
-plays video games
-likes team sports
-reads Paul Coelho
-reads The Secret

Thick, big tits (at least D), latina.

Face:
Mediterranean, Balkan, Turkic, Arab; dark or black hair; hazel or green eyes; thick lips; more prominent nose but maintaining European or Semitic shape

Body:
5'6 - 5'9, Long torso, wide hips (wings), big ass, long legs, small-medium round breasts, fat pum-pum

[Image: attachment.jpg27046]   

Based on my dating/LTR history, my "type" tends to be short girls with long, straight brown/dark hair and medium to large boobs. No real preference in skin colour.

However I'll bang anything that passes the boner test. But right now I've been trying to explore a bit. I've banged a lot of asians and white chicks here in Australia so I really want to bang some black and latin girls.

Quote: (07-09-2015 12:15 PM)LINUX Wrote:  

I like emotional and needy Latin women with big asses and small dark nipples.

Im the same.... wtf is up with this? Why do some people sort of like these emotional needy women? I've noticed that I sort of go after girls who need fixed.

You should come down to the North of Mexico for a short time... God damn gold mine. Fatass, light skinned, half European latinas that nobody knows about because its "dangerous"

Quote: (07-10-2015 12:25 AM)choichoi Wrote:  

[Image: attachment.jpg27046]

Most people here would call her fat..... But I love girls like that.

Give me curves or give me death!

Can't get on board with that broad.

Scared she might capsize the boat.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

My ultimate look is short, petite blonde, kinda nerdy, laughs a lot. Secondary is short, petite asian with jet black hair.

I usually have "archetypes" of certain looks I like in all types of women.

Maine and Canadian lobsters are the same animal. Prove me wrong.

Light-skinned mixed girls with big, curly afros! I've yet to see a mixed (almost always black/white) girl who was ugly.

[Image: 3H5FHMq.jpg]
[Image: 6lTnId0.jpg]
[Image: lMVuCCD.jpg]

Would impregnate upon penetration [Image: hump.gif]

A petite, white college girl in a sundress. There's just something that screams "fuck me" about this kind of body:

I like the opposite blonde pink nipples

Quote: (07-09-2015 05:40 PM)Gumbril Wrote:  

Conservative dress, in good shape but not "fitness-mad", has a healthy skepticism of new age bullshit, good soft skin, healthy hair, slim ankles, no tattoos, low notch count, reads books, knows how to cook, small delicate hands, small mouth, non-manjaw.

I find the following traits of modern women absolutely abhorrent:

-brags about promiscuity like I should be impressed
-brags about her interracial couplings like I should be impressed
-excess alcohol consumption
-drug use
-eats cupcakes
-plays video games
-likes team sports
-reads Paul Coelho
-reads The Secret

Good luck finding that in England. I hope you're part of the Aristocracy.

"Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you"