rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Which country would you consider to settle

Guys , is there any special country(even if you not visited yet) that you would consider to live on a permanent basis?
would you consider leaving your home country for good or just for 1 year or 2 at most?

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue

I would live in Spain or Japan if I had the means to do it now.Looking forward to visit sweden and the US as well,but some info here made me be skeptical about scandinavian and american cities and feminist/bitch shield culture.I'll need to see it with my own eyes before putting those on my list.

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue

Well, 1 or 2 years and a permanent basis are very different things.

I think I would only do NY on a permanent basis, as that is home to me.

Some other places I would consider:

-France
-Singapore
-Thailand
-Switzerland

I am very proficient in Spanish, so I am already planning on a South American destination (Chile, Argentina, Uruguay) permanently when I get older. I'd like to scope out countries now, buy a place, rent it out for years, and then move there permanently. I've got years to figure it out and scope out countries. Despite my love for Barcelona, I wouldn't move to Spain because you can find the same looking women on a much cheaper continent. Why retire at 65-70 in the US, when you can retire earlier elsewhere?

I like Spain but maybe not forever.
Playa del Carmen, Mexico.
Uruguay.

IDK, I'm still young, and permanent it's a lot. I would never consider north of Europe, fuck the cold.

Quote: (06-02-2011 08:57 PM)MrM27 Wrote:  

Why retire at 65-70 in the US, when you can retire earlier elsewhere?

+10

I recently retired at 55, I have a fair number of hot nights left in me, if I live right/diet/v. little liquor, but I am very, very glad I didn't wait for 65....

I would like a place with awesome weather and hot spanish women.

medellin or barcelona would prob be optimal

The grass is always greener on the other side, I'd actually want to live & work in the US.

A few years ago, if you had asked me that question, I would have answered without an ounce of hesitation "BRASIL", but after having been there numerous times and specially after having been to Asia and visiting other areas, my answer nowadays is quite different. I think I'd love to live for a few years in Asia (Thailand, Bali, Singapore even China but the dream is Japan), then return to Europe in either Spain (Barcelona), in Italy (near Milano) or even go back to France in a small city in the South West near where I grew up. One thing for sure, I ain't settling down in North America, you couldn't pay me enough for that! I would seriously consider Brasil as well were it not for its questionable safety factor, specially whne it comes to raising a family and every day safety and the peace of mind or lack of there of that comes with living in a place like Brasil.

The countries I would settle down in because of the lifestyle:

- Switzerland
- Austria

The countries I would settle down in because of the girls:

- USA (many fatties, I know... but also tons of beautiful girls without bitch shields - don't tell me something else, I've experienced it first-hand)
- Italy (many fatties, too... but also many beauties)

(been to all these countries several times)

The countries/continents I would avoid at all prices:

- Africa
- Asia
- Everything south of USA maybe except Argentina, Uruguay and those southern parts of Brazil where girls are Euro-looking
- Skank-dinavia, especially the feminist police states of Sweden and Norway
- Spain
- maybe some parts of the Balkans

England (family home)
America (I like America, I know that's not a popular opinion, but whatever)
Chile (Sovereign Man put this one in my head)
Australia/New Zealand (Gorgeous weather, land everywhere)
France (Have only visited, but always liked it while I was there)

Canada
Sweden
France

Don't understand why people are knocking Scandinavia for being a soooo feminist, but yet people talk about living in the United States the home of feminism.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (06-03-2011 01:28 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

The grass is always greener on the other side, I'd actually want to live & work in the US.

Me too...so far.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (06-03-2011 09:50 AM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Canada
Sweden
France

Don't understand why people are knocking Scandinavia for being a soooo feminist, but yet people talk about living in the United States the home of feminism.

I don't know if these quotes about U.S are totally true. It depends on where in the US one lives. Every state in the US is totally different and the behaviours are as different as night and day.

Not everyone is on here because they are tired of US women in attitudes. Some cats are on here because they are interested in expanding their portfolio and banging lizards in different countries.

Honestly in my opinion, I can't see any Western country being better for a minority to make something for himself than the U.S.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

[/quote]

I don't know if these quotes about U.S are totally true. It depends on where in the US one lives. Every state in the US is totally different and the behaviours are as different as night and day.

Not everyone is on here because they are tired of US women in attitudes. Some cats are on here because they are interested in expanding their portfolio and banging lizards in different countries.

Honestly in my opinion, I can't see any Western country being better for a minority to make something for himself than the U.S.

[/quote]

I agree with that 100% but a good work life and a good quality of life often times are diametrically opposed. The USA is a great place to work and make money and have a good chance at financial independence. I would never give up that USA passport.

Now I'll add my fantasy list.

I could crash in the SF Bay area in the USA.

I would love Japan if I have loads of $$$.

Spain and Southern Brazil.

Outside of South Florida or Southern Cal I wouldnt even consider settling in the US if money/job wasnt a factor.

Depending on your financial situation, the US CAN be an attractive place to live. However, for MOST people out there, it has numerous negatives.

- Lack of work, life balance. People work long hours with very few holidays and vacations.
- N Americans in general do not enjoy life. Their focus is on work. Maybe some of this has to do with the fact that they are stuggling to keep up with all their expenses.
- Car driven culture. Unless you are living in a city like New York, Boston etc. having a car is a necessity.
- American cities don't have a well developed, downtown core. If they do it is dominated by minorities. Most white people prefer to live in the suburbs.
- Outside of the East and West coasts, most of America is a cultural wasteland.
- Again, beyond a few cities, it is also a culinary wasteland.
- There are great cities in the US, for a lot of different reasons, that have culture, public transport, great restaurants, vibrant nighlife etc. But, those cities are for the most part prohibhitively expensive for the average person.
- American divorce and family laws are extremely pro women.
- In general it is a very puritanical society.

But, probably the biggest negative for many of us here:

- The women are not sexually liberated!

Now I am sure getting a whole bunch of Americans coming in here and telling me that this a load of crap and such and such city is not like that etc.. etc. Sure, there are exceptions to the rule. But, having lived and travelled to a lot of American cities, this is generally the case.

Man I've been so intrigued by Uruguay.

I haven't been, so I could be way off-base, but I've heard and read about a solid standard of living without the Argentine hystericas and the Brazilian crime-levels.

Everyday I'm getting closer to making a permanent Roosh move away from my rapidly-declining homeland.

Quote: (06-03-2011 02:18 PM)ManAbout Wrote:  

Depending on your financial situation, the US CAN be an attractive place to live. However, for MOST people out there, it has numerous negatives.

- Lack of work, life balance. People work long hours with very few holidays and vacations.
- N Americans in general do not enjoy life. Their focus is on work. Maybe some of this has to do with the fact that they are stuggling to keep up with all their expenses.
- Car driven culture. Unless you are living in a city like New York, Boston etc. having a car is a necessity.
- American cities don't have a well developed, downtown core. If they do it is dominated by minorities. Most white people prefer to live in the suburbs.
- There are great cities in the US, for a lot of different reasons, that have culture, public transport, great restaurants, vibrant nighlife etc. But, those cities are for the most part prohibhitively expensive for the average person.

Now I am sure getting a whole bunch of Americans coming in here and telling me that this a load of crap and such and such city is not like that etc.. etc. Sure, there are exceptions to the rule. But, having lived and travelled to a lot of American cities, this is generally the case.

I agree with you. A Romanian friend of mine said that the USA is a great place to work but a terrible place to live. What you said about the East and West Coasts v. the interior is spot on, save few exceptions.

Quote: (06-03-2011 02:18 PM)Baldwin81 Wrote:  

Man I've been so intrigued by Uruguay.

I haven't been, so I could be way off-base, but I've heard and read about a solid standard of living without the Argentine hystericas and the Brazilian crime-levels.

Everyday I'm getting closer to making a permanent Roosh move away from my rapidly-declining homeland.

Heard the same thing. Someone needs to make the trip and give a good break down on the womens sexuality and the quality of the nightlife in Montevideo.

I hit up Uruguay in Feb,spent about a week there and it was very underwhelming. Probably my least favorite country of all latin america.....there's a reason so many people skip this country. The women are like portenas with less style and a worse attitude. I would take Argentina over it any day of the week. Now if i was 55+ I'm sure I would have a different opinion of it, it's a very sleepy country but with that comes a little more safety.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Thailand or Brazil without a hesitation. Peru possibly.

Quote: (06-03-2011 03:30 PM)azulsombra Wrote:  

I hit up Uruguay in Feb,spent about a week there and it was very underwhelming. Probably my least favorite country of all latin america.....there's a reason so many people skip this country. The women are like portenas with less style and a worse attitude. I would take Argentina over it any day of the week. Now if i was 55+ I'm sure I would have a different opinion of it, it's a very sleepy country but with that comes a little more safety.

Is this opinion based off Montevideo or some other city?

Quote: (06-03-2011 02:18 PM)ManAbout Wrote:  

Agree +1

Pro Women = Feminism

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

I wouldn't move permanently to another country. I would stay in a big ass Asian city for a few years though.