rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Critique my Zero-Date bang strategy. (30+ bangs so far)

I've been following a 3-step approach for nearly the past year to get girls to come straight to my apartment instead meeting for a drink at a bar. It definitely works and I have earned over 30 bangs through this method. But of course, it doesn't always work... and I think I can improve on it so my success rate % increases.

Three step approach:

1.) Get her number
2.) Sell your place, your atmosphere, your environment, etc. I don't say "come over and lets fuck."
3.) Invite her to be a part of the environment

This is a successful run of my strategy. Now some girls will say "i wont go straight to your place, I've never met you!" Reading through my approach below, how can I alter my responses to reduce the chances of her alarms going off and her actually coming over? You notice even this girl gave me some objection (I don't want to have a drink blah blah). Just looking to improve my methods...

[Image: 3xxo7fD.png]
[Image: iVEGnDv.png]
[Image: YQur2SW.png]
[Image: Bdshf1P.png]

I'm pretty sure the view from your expensive apartment sealed the deal more than anything you said, but that's not hating.

I have to say nice job getting to the point in life where you can afford an apartment in new York that is such a draw like that.

Some day I hope to have a similiar situation.

Care to share any more photos of what she was reacting to (while editing it to preserve privacy if possible)?

Looks like you got your look and logistics on lock, kudos.

Curious how good looking you are, how decked out the place is, and how much time and effort you're putting into this. Professional photos or what? Ideally I want to get to a point where I have optimal logistics, but for me that just isn't happening for a couple of years.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Cant post pics of my place, but heres some other reactions so you can get an idea. As you can see my approach is very cookie cutter, so it does get boring after a while lol. So regarding time and effort, none really. I live where I live so I just run the same method on every girl I number close from the site. I pretty much reuse the same snapshots

[Image: JkdUzpV.png]
[Image: AEootrd.png]
[Image: jdteV8D.png]

Regarding my looks, I'd say I'm a good looking guy. None of my pics are professional, just selfies really. But I do utilize suit game, which I think helps my case a lot. And I'm tall.

How do you think I can improve my success rate? I'm open to answer questions/giving advice, but also looking to improve as well.

If your claims of bang count using this strategy are in fact true, which I trust you are telling the truth about, then I see little need for critique. If the view from your apartment, and careful strategy of texting are sufficient to entice the pussy to your doorstep, in a city of 9,000,000 people, of which slightly more than half are female, I say you have a long run ahead of you.

My only piece of advice is one I'm going to employ myself soon, which is to get a dog.

Worst case scenario, you meet a girl who doesn't want to come inside your place. Then you tell her you gotta stop by to let the dog out. Boom. Infinite bonus points and optimal logistics. Fucking come out of the bathroom naked if you have to, it's worked for me. Key is to get her inside. Either way you got a best friend at the end of the night who doesn't give a fuck.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

For any newbies reading this thread - this is what having your logistics on lock looks like.

As for OP - just keep doin' what you do.

HSLD

You, sir, are golden. No adjustments needed. I'd cut down on the emoji frequency though.

Just curious what's the rent? I am likely moving to New York City in the next couple of years, just curious how much money I will need to be making to run this sort of game

Quote: (06-21-2015 06:38 PM)eradicator Wrote:  

Just curious what's the rent? I am likely moving to New York City in the next couple of years, just curious how much money I will need to be making to run this sort of game

I suspect this is one of the things where if you have to think about it, the answer is "more than I can afford."

HSLD

Quote: (06-21-2015 06:42 PM)HighSpeed_LowDrag Wrote:  

I suspect this is one of the things where if you have to think about it, the answer is "more than I can afford."

I have a job lined up for New York, I could budget 2k per month for an apartment with no problem, but not 3k. I was planning on living in Brooklyn like a king, but reading this, gives me other ideas..

Quote: (06-21-2015 06:47 PM)eradicator Wrote:  

I have a job lined up for New York, I could budget 2k per month for an apartment with no problem, but not 3k. I was planning on living in Brooklyn like a king, but reading this, gives me other ideas..

$2k sounds pretty low-end unless you're living in Jersey, Queens or outside of Williamsburg in Brooklyn... don't live there, but have enough friends who drop $4000 on studios/1 bedrooms in Manhattan to know that you might have some issues at that price point without a bunch of roommates. Shiet, I was looking in Downtown LA for $4k/month and nothing really impressed me - can imagine it being much worse in NYC and SF.

BTW: Good job on leveraging your resources, OP. No shame in that game at all - I like how you don't even have to be subtle about it.

Two words:

dick pics

Quote: (06-21-2015 06:47 PM)eradicator Wrote:  

I pay close to $2000 w/ a roommate so total rent is ~$4000. If you plan on living alone, to get a comparable apartment like mine with similar amenities, you're going to have to pay around $3500-$4000. If you want a studio, back off a few hundred. But if you are saying you plan to move here in a few years, these rates will definitely be higher by then.

Quote: (06-21-2015 05:37 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Looks like you got your look and logistics on lock, kudos.

Curious how good looking you are, how decked out the place is, and how much time and effort you're putting into this. Professional photos or what? Ideally I want to get to a point where I have optimal logistics, but for me that just isn't happening for a couple of years.
Make sure your buddy sees this. View+ balcony for the win.

After a certain point it's just about enjoying life and the company of women you like. I think you've reached that point. No more "game" is necessary.

Quote: (06-21-2015 07:05 PM)Menace Wrote:  

After a certain point it's just about enjoying life and the company of women you like. I think you've reached that point. No more "game" is necessary.

I'm trying to improve my success rate though lol. I think you can always improve your game especially if you're using a specific strategy

Your passive game does all the work for you - all that's left to do is work on your apartment game to improve close rates.

Also you could get hotter women than just tinder women if you have good approaches to women in the city that may normally swipe left on you.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

I have tried this before with no luck, but then again i dont live in nyc.
I have heard "i like you and your place is nice, but i just cant go to a strange guy`s apartment without knowing him first" a couple of times.
Do you still try to game those girls or you just next them for the ones that come through?
How do you make it so that this doesnt come off as try hard? Looks like you dont drop bait and just show them the picture. I guess we need to see that picture for this to make sense [Image: thumb_thisthreadisworthlesswithoutp.gif]

I still try to game them a little, but likely I next them. Some girls I have agreed to meet in public if they refuse to come to my place.

My bait is asking where they live in NYC and then I say I live in this area and then send the pic. Or if they say whats up? I'll say something like "just starting out the window blah blah"

Also some girls I don't send the pic to, and when they come over they are always impressed by my place which I think helps my chances since its a "surprise"

Of course you will get the objections you mentioned above, which is why I made this thread... to see how to reduce or effectively counter that response.

Where do you spend time with them in your apartment when they arrive? Some living room, balcony, right to your bedroom? Is having a housemate an obstacle? You guys share a 2br apt?

Threads like this make me that much closer to pulling the trigger for a nice apartment.

Quote: (06-21-2015 08:33 PM)bacan Wrote:  

Where do you spend time with them in your apartment when they arrive? Some living room, balcony, right to your bedroom? Is having a housemate an obstacle? You guys share a 2br apt?

Threads like this make me that much closer to pulling the trigger for a nice apartment.

We hangout in the living room first. I've got a 50-inch flat screen for entertainment purposes. Having a roommate isn't an issue at all. At times it actually helps because i can say my roommate is going to sleep now, lets hangout in my room to avoid him hearing the noise from the television.

Doesn't sound like we've got much to say.

Another case that logistics are VERY important to a bang.

Obviously your view has to be money if girls just cruise on over like that, sounds like you've earned it, so enjoy it.

Care to share a pic of your apt/view?

I met this chick out of the mall in Miami, she is Cuban solid 7. After few days I text her, she was pretty interested and pre-qualified herself. She asked me Facebook, and the day after I invite her for a drink to a party.
Wendsday night we went for a drink and had something to eat. Before going out she shit test me: About that have I have pics with girls on my profile? I basically asked if she like to go out with gay guys or if she like hetero. She says no but not with crazy guys that go out on a lot of dates.. I tell her that we are just going to a party and there are a lot of people to hang out.

While I am driving to the party vibe is cool, I kino her and she is very flirty and attracted. When we are there we have a couple of drinks and I introduce to a friend and he mentions another party next week. I tell her not to invite her that she has to behave first..
This is the critical part: she still continue with the shit test. Oh are you going to invite other girls? I said that in that party the food is not that good, and don' t feel is good to go...

I think I fucked it up here and should have handled this more strongly?
Anyway we get out of the party we walk for a little then we go to eat some pizza. Then I tell here I made an awesome cake and we will try in in my house. We go to my house even dough she mentioned earlier that tomorrow she has a test there is strong attraction so I decide to go along.
We go to my house have some cake and give a bit of a drink. We start to kiss slowly and she gets pretty aroused. Then she pulls out says that she has to leave. I bring her to her car then we make out again. 2 days after I text her. She does not reply. Yesterday I text on facebook asking what happened to her? she did not reply. I know she is a classic latina trying to find somebody to support her and treat her like princess. I live in great penthouse overlooking the ocean, but I am not that guy any advice to bang her? or is it' s too late?