rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is it normal for a guy to be 19 and still not have his 1st girlfriend? (INDIAN TROLL)

Is it normal for a guy to be 19 and still not have his 1st girlfriend? (INDIAN TROLL)

In a few weeks or so I will be turning 19. I have not had my first girlfriend yet, I was not able to get a prom date either but people told me to come to prom. I ended up having a great time and some girls danced with me.

I do not live in a California or a New York, I live in Mississippi. The state is ranked as the poorest in the US, highest obesity rate, ranked number 1 in rates of Chlamydia and Gonorrhea, number 5 in rates of primary and secondary syphilis. A lot of those negatives were high in my district, lots of girls had STDs and people would talk about a guy getting with a girl and then getting infected.

http://www.avert.org/std-statistics-america.htm

Hate to live my life off of statistics but hey its true. The high school I went to was around 85 percent Black and honestly I am just not attracted to Black women, just not.

I am almost going to be 19 in a few weeks. I go to a community college. My high school years were terrible, extreme drama in the family and I was not able to perform as well as I wanted to.

I finished the first year of college with a good GPA and have hopes of transferring to a college in another state. I hear of people saying 16-20 is that age you get to date around and get with all types of women but after that stuff starts getting serious. Can any of you older males with experience on this subject help me?

I'm gonna keep this simple.

Yes, it's normal.

? [Image: troll.gif] ?

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Please Don't tell me that you look Punjabi and is looking for college White Girls.

Oh god not again.

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue

Quote: (05-31-2011 05:54 PM)Deebios Wrote:  

I live in Mississippi.
My high school years were terrible, extreme drama in the family

It is normal, especially if you have a good excuse like family problems. Nevertheless it is frustrating when statistics say everyone else is having sex, and you can't get a date. Hopefully this won't hurt your self-esteem, because it shouldn't.

Congratulations on persevering with college.

By the way, 19 is very young and not having a girlfriend at that age is absolutely normal.

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue

He's baaaaaack...

[Image: PrasannaSanthappan.JPG]

What exactly is your question? Also tell us your race so we can provide you with a targeted answer.

dude im bout to be 25 and i havent had an official serious gf.

yea its not normal but who gives a fuck. if u want a gf get a gf. if u wanna be free and do what and who u want then dont get a gf.

simple

Quote: (05-31-2011 06:05 PM)Mr.GM Wrote:  

Please Don't tell me that you look Punjabi and is looking for college White Girls.

Oh god not again.

This is starting to get weird... I haven't been in the forum for long but...

What is wrong with this indian dude???

He just keeps coming back!!!

The high school I went to was around 85 percent Black and honestly I am just not attracted to Black women, just not.

Race troll strikes again!? This time he's added black girls and STD-trolling to his arsenal. Oy vey with this guy.

(Sorry, guys, I'm getting addicted to these memes.)

[Image: attachment.jpg1607]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (05-31-2011 07:13 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

He's baaaaaack...

[Image: PrasannaSanthappan.JPG]

LMAO on this image! If it were big enough, it would make a good meme.

[Image: Strip.gif] [Image: Strip.gif] [Image: Strip.gif] [Image: Strip.gif] [Image: Strip.gif] [Image: Strip.gif] [Image: Strip.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote:Quote:

[Image: attachment.jpg1607]

[Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif]

Do you guys really think that this guy is an Indian? He is someone who has a sick perverted problem against Indians in his neighborhood or on this site. He wants to give Indians a bad name and he has been successful so far.

All right, I'll give you the BOTD. If you're that Indian troll, you're getting on my nerves. Brace yourself, because you may not like what I have to say.

In a few weeks or so I will be turning 19. I have not had my first girlfriend yet, I was not able to get a prom date either but people told me to come to prom. I ended up having a great time and some girls danced with me.

1) So? I'm 18 and have never had a gf. Does this bother me? Hell NO! You're young. You've years ahead of you. I approach women when I have the opportunity. Who cares about the prom? I didn't even go to my prom because I had better things to do. Seriously, who cares about a stupid dance that people completely forget in a couple of years?

I live in Mississippi. The state is ranked as the poorest in the US, highest obesity rate, ranked number 1 in rates of Chlamydia and Gonorrhea, number 5 in rates of primary and secondary syphilis.

2) You arguably live in the richest, greatest, and most powerful country in the world, and you're complaining about other strangers having STDs? There are people in worse circumstances than you are. Be thankful for what you have. You don't have to live in a third world country or in a war zone in Iraq or Afghanistan.

You're not fat, so what do other people's obesity have to do with you unless you are chasing fat chics? Seriously, just practice safe sex. Better yet, if you're that scared of an STD, do what Willy Wonka does and have both yourself and your girl, if you can get one that is, checked out for STDs at a health clinic before either of you engage in sex.

Hate to live my life off of statistics but hey its true. The high school I went to was around 85 percent Black and honestly I am just not attracted to Black women, just not.

3) You're seriously coming off as a racist here. It's coming off as white-woman worshipping. I see that around all the time where I live (decent black guys with fat white women). Don't worry. As long as you stay a beta and keep up the pedestalizing, you'll have your fat white woman in no time.

I am almost going to be 19 in a few weeks. I go to a community college. My high school years were terrible, extreme drama in the family and I was not able to perform as well as I wanted to.

4) Don't take this personally, but you don't belong on this forum. It seems like you're asking us for life lessons or asking us how to live your life. We are not therapists or psychologists or doctors (O.K. maybe not all, but most). Many of us have our own personal problems that we all have to deal with. If it's something personal, it better be something game-related...or put into the "Everything Else" section instead of the Girls section. Some people may be able to help you.

Finish cc. You'll feel better about yourself. It'll give you confidence. Trust me. Then, transfer to a university and finish your bachelor's. Honestly, what do you want me to tell you? Don't go to school or dropout?

"You lose money chasing women, but you don't lose women chasing money." Get that degree. If you hold onto a woman, the woman will leave you; if you hold onto money, you won't lose money.

I hear of people saying 16-20 is that age you get to date around and get with all types of women but after that stuff starts getting serious. Can any of you older males with experience on this subject help me?

5) Who cares what people think? They don't care about you. I'm obviously not one of the experienced "older males" on here, but maybe they can tell you something.

This is the way I see it. I may be completely wrong, but I am going on presumptions here.

You're Indian and live in an Indian household with a strong Indian culture. Obviously, sex before marriage is frowned upon, especially if you're a woman. You might get a few passes since you're a male, but it seems like you're not going to ever get laid if you live with your parents.

Solution? Save money. Find a job. Do anything to make a buck (legally). Then, move out. You have to realize this. The sooner, the better. You'll have a better chance of getting laid if you move out if you have those overbearing helicopter parents.

6) 1 in 3 people in America are not "white." By limiting yourself to only white women, you severely limit the beautiful women around you. Plus, going by a recent study, a little over half of all white women are overweight or obese.

Hello.

Quote: (05-31-2011 09:54 PM)Mystik Wrote:  

Do you guys really think that this guy is an Indian? He is someone who has a sick perverted problem against Indians in his neighborhood or on this site. He wants to give Indians a bad name and he has been successful so far.

Agreed!
He is just some dork who has nothing else except to troll on different forums!

First we need to be sure that is the indian troll, maybe he is not, just maybe...

so I take it they don't like Indians on here

so I said I am not attracted to Black girls, you called me a white worshiper, so we are going with the conclusion that Mixed race, Hispanic, Brown, and Asian women don't exist?

wow, I expected diversity elsewhere

oh and seriously WHAT IF a guy wasn't attracted to Black woman? Would you call him a KKK head? Seriously, attraction is attraction, I have my right to it

I like the Indian troll dude. He's starting to grow on me for some reason.

Quote: (05-31-2011 11:04 PM)Deebios Wrote:  

so I said I am not attracted to Black girls, you called me a white worshiper, so we are going with the conclusion that Mixed race, Hispanic, Brown, and Asian women don't exist?

oh and seriously WHAT IF a guy wasn't attracted to Black woman? Would you call him a KKK head? Seriously, attraction is attraction, I have my right to it
But, if you're not having sex how would you not know that you're not attracted to black girls? Do one then get back to me !!

Quote: (05-31-2011 11:15 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (05-31-2011 11:04 PM)Deebios Wrote:  

But, if you're not having sex how would you not know that you're not attracted to black girls? Do one then get back to me !!
how about I do the type of girls I like?

And I am not into Black girls, god d*mn have you guys ever heard of preferences? Seriously, not into Black girls, friends with em but no attraction, period!

Came on here seeking some advice, instead I had some idiots jumping to conclusions. Do find it in your sources where an Indian guy period has begged to be with a White girl, you morons are jumping to conclusions.

I didn't know it was a crime to like Asian, Brown, Latin, or Mixed women, thats it, America should be all Black and White right? And I am not even into White girls that much unless they are darker in appearance. Have my type, ain't changing!

I am not attracted to Black girls. Maybe an Alicia Keys or Meagan Good but we have preciouses down here.

I was hoping maybe the guy who writes the blogs and his buddies could help me and give me some advice but no, dumb memes based off of pure stereotypes and bigotry flood the thread.

Bye, have a nice f*ckin life, didn't know having a preference was a crime. Oh and screw it, there have to be better forums out there, seriously.

One day I will move out and do something about this, hard to see how any of you are world class players. Done reading your blogs too admin!

This Indian troll shit has indeed gotten out of control, people repping each other for bashing the India dude and other jumping onto the conclusion that all Indians are the same. I don't even think that that guy who started those threads was an Indian. Any guy who comes on the forum and says that he is into white girls will be accused of being an Indian? Hell, he didn't even say that he is into white girls, he just said that he does not like Black girls. I don't like black girls but I don't like the blonde blue eyes nordic types either. There are a lot of guys on this forum who are into the Nordic look, they are never accused of being white worshipers. And those Memes aren't funny anymore. If I were to create these same memes about white or black guys then I would be accused of being a prick and a racist. The guys who think that every Indian looks like this dude.

[Image: 041398_14.jpg]

NEED TO GET OUT MORE!

I-have-one-Indian-friend-and-that-makes-me-an-expert shit is quite ridiculous. The bashing that Indian dudes take on this forum is starting to really piss me off. Yes, most Indian dudes don't have game and don't know how to act with women but some of us are better than 95% of the black, white or brown dudes out there and Indian guys on this board are like that. If that makes you guys uncomfortable then I suggest you work on your self-confidence. I can't help but think about a recent post from Athlone about how Americans like to pick sides and fight doggedly over petty things. I was under the impression that Americans are better and more tolerant than other nationalities but I guess I was wrong. I think I will just stick to Canadians and Europeans.

I still can't decide if this dude is a indian troll/troll or not, too lazy to read all that.

I must admitt the jokes and meme pictures are hilarious.

Looks like the troll accomplished his mission.

Dude, I'm just calling a spade a spade.

I'm of mixed race. Of course it's bloody O.K. to have preferencs. Even I do. But everytime you've used a different username you've continually brought up the subject of race and your non-attraction towards black women. You're giving Indians a bad name. O.K. We get it that you don't like black women! We heard you the first time.

Game works on ALL women!

Hello.