rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Johnny Punch Her in the Fucking Face - Things you say to a 5 year old

[Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif] sorry if it should be somewhere else. But it was just too funny.
In the full clip the kid talks some trash.

2 min mark.

Full Clip

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Oh god. Two landwhales and one of the misbehaved little brats from Talladega Nights.

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

gross

*Sees Walmart fight video*

"Please don't be black."

"Please don't be black."

*Watches video*

[Image: W447]

This is why I left Alabama when I was 18.

That was absolutely amazing. I think that is actually one of the 7 signs of the apocalypse. Mothers telling their 5 year olds to "punch her right in her fucking face" is right there between a plague of frogs and the oceans turning to blood.

People are scared. Nobody tried to stop it, or at least get the kid out way. He’s hitting the other woman, but he’s only trying to protect his mum at the end of the day. You can hear somebody say something like we should stop this, but there could be a lawsuit.”

And the funny thing is that the women in the background mostly commented on the fact that the little boy kicked the other woman trying to defend his mommy. When a "man" beats a woman it's the end of the world.

I thought I was gonna learn about a "Johnny Punch". Close enough.

The question I had was how do you even intervene? Hold back the kid. You're a pedophile or they charge you for assault against a minor. Break up the women. Probably get a sexual assault charge or some white knight wanting to fight you over nonsense.

I mean the common sense in me says to get in there, get loud, and try to separate them to break it up and tell them they are acting as overgrown children. But people like this don't care about their actions.

Unfortunately they'll get the pussy pass. Even the mother who raised her kid to be a little shit will say something along the lines of "I'm a great parent. Don't tell me how to raise my kid."

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

Quote: (06-14-2015 06:33 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

Why is that women even on a scooter with no disability present ?
She can clearly fight and even fended back and kicked the other woman hard towards the end despite that kid kicking her in the face.

Quote: (06-16-2015 07:26 AM)Lucario Wrote:  

She can clearly fight and even fended back and kicked the other woman hard towards the end despite that kid kicking her in the face.

Walmart provides them free of charge to all shoppers.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote:Quote:

You can hear somebody say something like "we should stop this, but there could be a lawsuit."

Yup, the only thing to do is call the police, and then wait and see if someone gets shot.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Quote: (06-16-2015 07:26 AM)Lucario Wrote:  

Because she is a fat, lazy fuck.

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18