rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Early use of pet names / terms of endearment

I'm sure I'm not the only one to use the technique of using terms of endearment or "pet names" with women I just met in order to quickly ratchet up the intimacy level, but it bears mentioning. I usually refer to girls as "baby" or "love" immediately after initial introduction, or even as the introduction itself: "Hey Love, come here, I wanna talk to you," with a knowing smile on my face and confident appearance, is a line I often use walking around malls.

The thing about it is for those of us who are coming from an introverted or overly-proper upbringing, this type of "immediately assuming intimacy" can feel like crossing a social line--and indeed it is, which is why it works in the first place. It probably works to help screen out disinterested girls, but to be honest I've never once had one complain about me using it yet.

Also works well in text game. I will often get a girl's number from some quick exchange during random day game, after which my first text is something like "Hey baby, it was fun running into you today. Let's get together for drinks tomorrow."

A confident frame where you use these pet names without an apparent care in the world, like you always talk to women this way and it's the most natural thing ever, is important when incorporating these terms (but then again, it's important for most aspects of game anyway).

The nickname 'baby' is especially powerful, because in a way you're kind of putting her down aswell.

Don't forget referring to yourself in the third person- as "daddy."

"Daddy likes you in that skirt."

1. You're dating younger (over 18) women right?
2. Her being 18-25 her parents are more likely divorced and she never had a daddy.
3. Because of number 2 she longs for a father figure.
4. Establishes dominant/submissive role very quickly.

I find 'daddy' wierd, especially when they want to refer to you by that, and when they want you to use it yourself. Age difference only changes the way in which its wierd.

Quote: (06-14-2015 07:33 PM)eljeffster Wrote:  

Don't forget referring to yourself in the third person- as "daddy."

"Daddy likes you in that skirt."

1. You're dating younger (over 18) women right?
2. Her being 18-25 her parents are more likely divorced and she never had a daddy.
3. Because of number 2 she longs for a father figure.
4. Establishes dominant/submissive role very quickly.

[Image: ef7707a197681277d433c6b0e72635d1d2cbe7c8...f7c19b.jpg]

Quote: (06-14-2015 07:48 PM)Phoenix Wrote:  

I find 'daddy' wierd, especially when they want to refer to you by that, and when they want you to use it yourself. Age difference only changes the way in which its wierd.

It's a power trip, and like I said, only with adult women. It is kind of weird at first but I am used to it now, and it immediately establishes whose the boss.

I use baby or sweetie right away as well.

Also, love when bitches call me daddy.

Grant me serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference

This shit is effective and very powerful. Tread with caution. haha

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

I love this shit. I sprinkle a litany of pet names when talking to girls I'm fucking/trying to fuck.

Baby, doll, babydoll, mamacita, little mama, little lady, precious, cutie, cutie pie, my dear, etc.

Patrice O'Neal does this to any girl he is talking to. It's a blatant way to "talk down" to a woman an establish that you A) don't take her seriously and B) talk to all women this way.

I like to invent a nickname vs. use a standard one for girls.

1. Its easier to remember than "umm which sarah are you?"
2. Jealous women can't google "Candy cane" etc. to sabotage you
3. It establishes subtle dominance, like how we used to call the weird people on our job sites things like "crack baby" or "plastic face"...those guys were low on the totem pole
4. It rings shades of 1950s movies and mad men...which again, establishes masculinity and subtle dominance

I often go for candy themed names, and nothing overtly sexual so I can use it in public. I tell you, the "I want to have your children" look I got from this one girl I knew when she was talking to someone and I came up, put my arm around her and said "whats up tootsie pop?" was priceless.

"Thats his name for me" is about as powerful as "They're playing our song"

PS. I guess if you wanted to get rid of a girl/slow break up you could invent a terrible nickname for her like "Pizza" or something. "Hey Pizza! I'm going out with the boys, dont' wait up"

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

I seldom call a girl by her real name. As most guys, I started off with the usual ones: Baby, Honey, Sweety.

The concept is always the same, you want to belittle them and clearly not put them on a pedestal.

Recently, I switched over to names of girls from James Bond movies. Some of the names are hilarious:

Honey Ryder
Pussy Galore
Kissy Suzuki
Bambi
Chew Mee
Holly Goodhead

Just replace the underlined word with the real name of the girl. Of course, not all combinations work with every name, but sometimes a good combination is possible.

For German readers of the forum, I recently covered this point also in my blog: mannbibel.com

Mannbibel - Meistgelesener Artikel: Dominiere deine Freundin im Bett
Die Rückkehr der Männlichkeit - a german blog written by Ray

Anyone got any more good names. I sometimes tell girls what to do in a half joking way, and just using their first name like I'm their parent works well.

But I want to start doing this.. baby, cutie, sweetie, honey.. are all ok for me but also sound a little bit .. uh whiny and dare I say.. beta... hahaha. at least in my head. I just can only hear those words in the context of "hey baby, are you coming with me to... " or "sorry hun, sweetie".

Anyone got any other ones? what do you think of just sexy..? or something like that.

"Especially Roosh offers really good perspectives. But like MW said, at the end of the day, is he one of us?"

- Reciproke, posted on the Roosh V Forum.

^ Try 'babe'. Same effect - feels less feminine and supplicating. That's what I usually use with Western girls. Asian girls I'm okay with laying it on a bit thicker.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

"Brat" has worked well for me recently. DC chicks have huge egos and not only does it take them down a notch it puts you in the power seat.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Haha brat. I'm English so nah, but I like it.

Babe is perfect. Only problem is if you start calling a girl babe, and then she calls you it back!! argh I hate that.

"Especially Roosh offers really good perspectives. But like MW said, at the end of the day, is he one of us?"

Quote: (06-21-2015 10:17 AM)RedPillUK Wrote:  

Haha brat. I'm English so nah, but I like it.

Babe is perfect. Only problem is if you start calling a girl babe, and then she calls you it back!! argh I hate that.

Why do you hate it when a girl calls you babe?

I use chick, girl and even B sometimes but only in person. I'll use baby as well.

Again like many things it's more about how you say it than what you say. It's congruence, it's not really giving a shit its all of that.

Ok maybe hate is a strong word, I don't mind being called babe too much if I'm in some sort of a relationship with her. If you only just met her and she calls you babe in a kind of putdown way? that feels horrible. That's why I don't like it.

Even worse is if they call you the other names mentioned, baby, sweetheart, darling, cute, ugh... I hate all of them. She might still be into you but it definitely means the relationship dynamics aren't what I would like.

Quote: (06-20-2015 07:34 PM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

I like to invent a nickname vs. use a standard one for girls.

PS. I guess if you wanted to get rid of a girl/slow break up you could invent a terrible nickname for her like "Pizza" or something. "Hey Pizza! I'm going out with the boys, dont' wait up"

Top thinking here, I like to use different themes as well, cartoon or disney characters are usually good as long as they are not too cheesy.

After a few hundred uses of the pet name it becomes normal but still amusing that you can shout the pet name and get a good reaction.

Love the pizza name, might just inspire some food names for future use.

"Hey butter, whats for dinner?"

I refer to certain women simply as "Kitty" or when I'm being sarcastic as "love". It works with the right frame, sarcasm, and with a smug attitude. Used babe only when I'm making fun of a girl never really tried it anywhere else.

On the issue of being called "daddy" I hate it but it works.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Love it when a woman calls me daddy. Context makes no difference.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (06-21-2015 06:24 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Different strokes for different folks so I can respect that. Though I'll probably singing a different tune when I'm a bit older.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Quote: (06-21-2015 07:23 PM)hwuzhere Wrote:  

Quote: (06-21-2015 06:24 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Different strokes for different folks so I can respect that. Though I'll probably singing a different tune when I'm a bit older.

I find it a little weird too. However, I've got a good buddy who introduces himself as "King Daddy" to every girl he meets and they love it. It's like a game to them. He's married now but every woman he works with calls him King Daddy, in the office and in social situations. Needless to say, his wife loves it.

HAPPINESS: The feeling that power increases – that resistance is being overcome.

"Kitten"
"Little girl"
"Little [inset name]"

Tossing "little" in front of anything you call her is usually a good move, in my opinion.

I usually like to choose a pet name unique to each girl that refers to some kind of inside joke between us. Generally something that is teasing and bothers the girl at least a little bit. I think it's more fun and more powerful than using a stock term of endearment like "love" or "babe."

Pixie works as well but mainly to make fun of her short hair.

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List