rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

SJW Reddit CrackDown Begins: "We’re banning behavior, not ideas."

Just as anyone with half a brain has seen coming...

http://www.reddit.com/r/announcements/co...ubreddits/

[Image: LQr7Frw.png]

Quote:Quote:

Today we are announcing a change in community management on reddit. Our goal is to enable as many people as possible to have authentic conversations and share ideas and content on an open platform. We want as little involvement as possible in managing these interactions but will be involved when needed to protect privacy and free expression, and to prevent harassment.

It is not easy to balance these values, especially as the Internet evolves. We are learning and hopefully improving as we move forward. We want to be open about our involvement: We will ban subreddits that allow their communities to use the subreddit as a platform to harass individuals when moderators don’t take action. We’re banning behavior, not ideas.

Today we are removing five subreddits that break our reddit rules based on their harassment of individuals. If a subreddit has been banned for harassment, you will see that in the ban notice. The only banned subreddit with more than 5,000 subscribers is r/fatpeoplehate.

To report a subreddit for harassment, please email us at [email protected] or send a modmail.

We are continuing to add to our team to manage community issues, and we are making incremental changes over time. We want to make sure that the changes are working as intended and that we are incorporating your feedback when possible. Ultimately, we hope to have less involvement, but right now, we know we need to do better and to do more.

While we do not always agree with the content and views expressed on the site, we do protect the right of people to express their views and encourage actual conversations according to the rules of reddit.

Thanks for working with us. Please keep the feedback coming.
– Jessica (/u/5days), Ellen (/u/ekjp), Alexis (/u/kn0thing) & the rest of team reddit

Okay, bets on the table. How long till redpill subreddit is banned? Either it's banned completely, or the redpill subreddit is completely run by women in order to sanitize it.

Regardless we can expect an influx to this forum as there will be fewer and fewer forums for free speech on the internet.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Fat People Hate has been banned. It had 152,000 members. The motive for the banning was then mocking fat Imgur employees (and their dog) after Imgur stopped hosting their images. Imgur's Director Of Community made it about her by crying about harassment she received.

The FPH archive before they got banned:

[Image: attachment.jpg26730]   

Fat Imgur staff... note the double chins:

[Image: attachment.jpg26731]   

Imgur community directory taking a page out of the Anita playbook:

[Image: attachment.jpg26732]   

Locking down her account..

[Image: attachment.jpg26733]   

Well whatever. Fuck reddit, place sucked anyways. The fags who hung out there need a real life and this may be the kick in the ass needed to get them moving.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Ellen Pao runs Reddit, so it was only a matter of time.

I'll miss FPH. It was a funny board and desperately needed in this era of mass delusion.

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

Not even hiding what they're really about anymore. Crazy.

Wow.

Though, the beauty of capitalism is if there's enough people (like 152,000) that want to post hating on fat people, then someone can build a site to allow them to do so and profit from this. If Reddit continues to take these positions, it will lose the very audience that made it popular; after all, it's always had a reputation for being "that site" and losing that means losing what made it special. This is very similar to what Vox Day mentioned about feminist approved art - boring as Hell.

Consider how boring work has become after feminists and women were allowed to go nuts with HR and how quickly HR became a huge joke?

Quote: (06-10-2015 02:34 PM)SunW Wrote:  

Wow.

Though, the beauty of capitalism is if there's enough people (like 152,000) that want to post hating on fat people, then someone can build a site to allow them to do so and profit from this. If Reddit continues to take these positions, it will lose the very audience that made it popular; after all, it's always had a reputation for being "that site" and losing that means losing what made it special. This is very similar to what Vox Day mentioned about feminist approved art - boring as Hell.

Consider how boring work has become after feminists and women were allowed to go nuts with HR and how quickly HR became a huge joke?

Though, the beauty of capitalism is if there's enough people (like 152,000) that want to post hating on fat people, then someone can build a site to allow them to do so and profit from this.

Just throwing this out there as an idea. Would it benefit anyone from the manosphere to think about building an alternative to Reddit -- and specifically billing it as that?

By this point, I think enough people are disgusted with it that they'd flee if they found a better place. Same goes for Facebook.

This might be the golden opportunity to pull the rug out from under these fools and make some serious bucks. If I had some computer engineering and leadership skills, I'd do it.

[Image: ellen-pao.jpg]

Take care of those titties for me.

Even their dog is fat.

Hahaha.

Just remember, we're dealing with people that don't want to improve themselves, don't want to receive criticism, and see themselves as saving the world.

This means a broadening market for the non SJW crowd.

Relevant:

[Image: 7r09p.jpg]

This was going to happen sooner or later, because feelings.

Seriously, reddit was dying anyways, sooner or later.

[Image: attachment.jpg26733]

She looks like she's trying anal for the first time.

Curious if they'll crackdown on the Kotaku in Action subreddit. Kinda hoping they do, so that the moderate tards there can maybe finally wake up to what they're dealing with(fat chance tho).

Quote: (06-10-2015 02:47 PM)philosophical_recovery Wrote:  

Even their dog is fat.

Hahaha.

Just remember, we're dealing with people that don't want to improve themselves, don't want to receive criticism, and see themselves as saving the world.

This means a broadening market for the non SJW crowd.

Exactly. If I had a double chin and people pointing it out really bothered me, I would work on losing the double chin rather than silencing censoring the critics.

It's only a matter of time before the Redpill subreddit gets closed. There are a few others out there that would probably be condemned as well.

Apparently this is now dubbed "The Fattening". And there's already a /r/fatpeoplehate2 up

The hilarious bastards over at FPH2 are using http://slimgur.com/ to upload their images.

[Image: slimgur.png]

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

This will be interesting to follow, especially since they banned /r/neofags - which makes fun of the neogaf forums, and neogaf has been anti #GamerGate. This can be viewed as a subtle warning. These are dark times

The upside is - I can post more pics like these!!!

[Image: attachment.jpg26734]   

"We're banning behavior, not ideas."

Behavior is predicated upon ideas. All behavior is shaped by some form of thinking; unless Chairman Pao believes humans are machines that act without any independent thought from the brain. You can't separate the two as if they are not connected. They might as well have said "Feel free to think all the thoughts you'd like in your head, all we're doing is ensuring you don't express those thoughts in text or picture form". At least that would be more honest.

This is just a really weird way to weasel around the reality that Reddit is absolutely suppressing ideas.

Quote: (06-10-2015 02:26 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

Thanks for working with us. Please keep the feedback coming.
– Jessica (/u/5days), Ellen (/u/ekjp), Alexis (/u/kn0thing) & the rest of team reddit

Just look at the all female names- that is all you need to know.

O'Sullivan's law in action.

From KiA:
[Image: OJw5sxk.png]

reddit is fine if you have a real hobby. Not being an SJW fighting some noble war [Image: lol.gif] If you want to learn how to make something, do something, etc. It can be a resource but I stay away from the nonsense.

Lately, it does feel like the decline is starting to accelerate, especially when reading QC's 37 Book (which is quite excellent). Comparing the world now against strong ideas presented in QC's book, there is a huge divide.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

RVF guys should band together and start a venture to market to these guys. Next-level trolling is to get people to actually pay for your troll product. Maybe an eBook on SJW on-line defense or something?

Quote: (06-10-2015 02:46 PM)Dusty Wrote:  

[Image: ellen-pao.jpg]

Would You Bang?

So they take down FPH and neofag but subreddits like reddit.com/r/coontown are A-Okay. Wow.

Chairman Pao indeed.