rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hillary Clinton Out of Presidential Race [Hoax]

I was just in the break room and the TV displayed:

Hillary Clinton will Not be running in the 2016 presidential race.

So that opens the door for other candidates like Elizabeth Warren... and on the GOP side, our own Texas's Rick Perry?

I hope I will be on the other side of the planet away from these nutties running the U.S. by the 2016 election.

EDIT: Turned out to be a hoax. Saw this on TV, but none of the news sites picked this up. Nothing to see here, move along. Sorry guys.

^^^^

They can't be any worse and more of a feminist than Hillary Clinton?

Quote:Quote:

[Image: banana.gif]

Quote: (06-04-2015 11:16 AM)Cheetah Wrote:  

^^^^

They can't be any worse and more of a feminist than Hillary Clinton?

They certainly can. She was seen as a Democrat who might do some good economic moves to get the economy moving. I have no idea if she would have of, but as bad as she is, I would prefer her over many of the other Democrats.

I don't see this on any news site.

False alarm, looks like a hoax.

Somebody get the OP a job interview at Rolling Stone.

I don't know what channel that TV was on, but it was unfortunately lying.

They internet says Rick Perry is running........

[Image: Clintonpantsuits.gif]

This is like when you're walking behind a chick with a phat ass and she turns around and looks like yoda.

There's no way in hell she wouldn't be running.

The tank is rolling forward - I honestly don't know whose going to stop her.

No one from her own party is going to and the republicans are cannibalizing each other.

Quote: (06-04-2015 11:13 AM)CleanSlate Wrote:  

I was just in the break room and the TV displayed:

So that opens the door for other candidates like Elizabeth Warren... and on the GOP side, our own Texas's Rick Perry?

I hope I will be on the other side of the planet away from these nutties running the U.S. by the 2016 election.

I don't see it anywhere, perhaps someone fucked up the closed captions on the broadcast you were reading cleanslate?

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

When I got back to my desk and noticed none of the news sites were picking this up, I realized it might have been a rumor that was accidentally aired and immediately recanted.

I know what I saw. Strange.

[Image: one-does-not-simply-get-my-hopes-up-only...ter-it.jpg]

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

sorry dude, check your antenna.

[Image: tinfoilhat.gif]

Quote: (06-04-2015 11:13 AM)CleanSlate Wrote:  

EDIT: Turned out to be a hoax. Saw this on TV, but none of the news sites picked this up. Nothing to see here, move along. Sorry guys.

[Image: hillaryclinton.jpg]

Take care of those titties for me.

Even though Hillary has a bunch of scandals under her belt and has never done anything remotely in her own right, I fear she may win. She is treasonous and I don't even consider her my fellow American.

The fact is though is that many Americans, especially women, will vote for her if she can promise the masses the spoils of the state. Leftist women, low-T men, and people with dubious allegiance to the principals on which this country was founded.

The fact that the media is coddling her infuriates me. She's a degenerate and so is Obama.

The Maximally Pathetic Schema: Xs who labor to convince Ys that “I’m not one of those despicable Zs!,” when in fact it is obvious to the meanest intelligence that the Ys see no difference between Xs and Zs, don’t care anyway, and would love to throw both Xs and Zs into a gulag.

- Adrian Vermeule