rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Smelly vaginas

Smelly vaginas

Its happened to everyone. You're horny as hell and take off her panties [Image: confused.gif] then that smell hits you. Do you still hit it, just get head, kick her out? It happened to me yesterday but we were drinking so I told her I might throw up if we fuck. I can tell when my dick stinks so I know these lizards can when they're getting dressed[/php]

Smelly vaginas

Quote: (05-29-2011 12:53 AM)houston Wrote:  

Its happened to everyone. You're horny as hell and take off her panties [Image: confused.gif] then that smell hits you. Do you still hit it, just get head, kick her out? It happened to me yesterday but we were drinking so I told her I might throw up if we fuck. I can tell when my dick stinks so I know these lizards can when they're getting dressed[/php]

My main girl's vagina smells after I start smashing. You get used to it and it'll eventually become normal (or turns you on). I wouldn't worry so much but yeah it sucks when your dick smells.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Smelly vaginas

If it's a girl I've been playin around with for a while and I know that smells not a regular thing I can power through assuming it's not way offputting but if it's a ons or my first time with this chick and she's rank I'll just flat out say something reeks, can you smell that, no direct accusation and they'll usually say I smell something or im not sure what it is but that's usually enough for them to excuse themselves and go clean up a little bit. After that you're usually good to go, if they don't get the hint then I'll usually send them packing.

Smelly vaginas

i dont even wanna look at vaginas ..because they are ugly to see...for my dick pleasure i insert into it....vaginas smells..but who cares...u just want to couple of strokes before your dick split it out inside vagina.

Smelly vaginas

The worse feeling I can imagine is waking up the following day and have that nasty vagina smell all over your lower body... yuk!

But there is a thing... there are girls that I DO appreciate their vagina smell, and it actually turns me on to have their juices all over me. [Image: sleepy.gif]

But finding such girls is not that easy... I guess smelly vaginas that are more of a turn off is the norm.

Smelly vaginas

Ive done some research on this a few years back.One girl I knew allways had pussy odor, not so bad I could'nt bang it but it used to bother me.What made me so curious about it is that she spent tons of time taking care of herself and was very feminine.
I remembered at my cousins stag party a few years ago at Mons Venus in Tampa the strippers took his belt off and use it to tie him to the pole by his neck and blindfolded him the took turns doing handstands with their pussys in his face and he was going to town on all of them.I asked him on the ride home if eating out all those hos was gross and he told me it was awesome.
After I thought about it and hitting the occasional strip bar here and there and having stripper ass in my face multiple times I realized that their puss smells way better than the average girl so I started to ask some questions.

One told me that she eats alot of those fruit cocktails in the syrup like kids eat and sprays Victoria secret body spray on alot but not on her puss.She said the fruit helped her smell better and the only other thing that they used is scented baby wipes alot.Another one told me and its now been a ritual of mine for years about using mint scope mouthwash on her toilet paper but dont let it get on the cooch.I have been putting it on toilet paper so long now I dont know what to do when using a public bathroom and also dip my qtips in to clean my ears.
The bottom line is Why is our jobs to have to figure this out for them?There is a popular thread here about putting baking soda on your balls and such.If you dick smelled and turned women off you would fix that shit lickity split.

Smelly vaginas

Ya know, I've never had this happen but I'm always worried about it when the pants start coming down.

Shit, I know someone who has pretty bad breath sometimes and I don't even know what to say about that!

Smelly vaginas

lmao

Smelly vaginas

Yeah I wonder what causes a stinky pussy, the most important thing I think is for it to be clean, so if a girl hasn't showered or doesn't shower very regularly (at least once a day), I think the chances of her pussy stinking are a lot higher. Other things I've heard, which I can see maybe correlating are diet, if a girl eats a healthy diet with a lot of fruit her pussy will taste/smell better, if a girl has a shitty diet doesn't eat a lot of fruit, it won't smell as nice.

Anyone think that how much a girl get's fucked has anything to do with how she smells? I mean if a girl is getting fucked everyday by a few different dicks, will it be funkier than a chick who's getting laid for the first time in a month or two?

Smelly vaginas

Quote: (05-29-2011 10:08 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

After I thought about it and hitting the occasional strip bar here and there and having stripper ass in my face multiple times I realized that their puss smells way better than the average girl so I started to ask some questions.

I had one occasion (thankfully only one) where a stripper shoved her crotch area in my face and I was overwhelmed by an odor that I recognized as being exactly like a large slab of cod.

[Image: Bacalhau.JPG]

This thread also reminds me of a horror story one of my good friends told me back in the day. It was the first girl he ever banged and he said she smelled like a combination of "fish and old coffee" down there. He ran into the bathroom gagging with his dick in his hand and was unable to finish the deed.

Smelly vaginas

"using mint scope mouthwash on her toilet paper." seriously how does that even work?? I actually want to know.

Smelly vaginas

Quote: (05-29-2011 08:27 PM)rozayINTL Wrote:  

"using mint scope mouthwash on her toilet paper." seriously how does that even work?? I actually want to know.

Soak the TP with scope and clean the pussy with it after pissing.

I wonder if its a "cool" sensation or a "stingy" one?

When I know that I'll definitely be banging a girl that night, I hit up the bathroom (single) and wash my dick with water and spray on some cologne on the pubes. Shit works like a charm.

Smelly vaginas

Quote: (05-29-2011 08:27 PM)rozayINTL Wrote:  

Go in the bathroom and moisten your TP with mouthwash and wipe your ass.Try that and get back to me.

Smelly vaginas

You guys are a bit off the mark. The smell can come from a few things:

1. a condition called "Vaginosis" which is basically when her PH level gets fucked up. This causes a 'fishy' smell. This is usually caused by them getting fingered or banged by a guy that hasn't showered first.

2. STD or bacterial infection

3. I have slept with a ridiculous amount of women, and I have notice a BIG increase in this the past decade; Sex toys. The marketing of these things to women has increased a hundred fold. I think these are not sanitary and also bacterial breeding grounds if not sanitized correctly.

The other day I was fucking this chick from behind. Nice curvy body, big boobs, round buns, but BAM! she smelled fishy AND like a bag of buttholes. It was fucking NASTY. I lost my hard on and she made a joke about it. I was so close to saying "No because you stink like a tuna fishes assshole!!!

I'm seeing a huge increase in smelly vaginas, fyi, and not just in America. Again, I think it is because of the sex toy thing mentioned above.

Smelly vaginas

Quote: (05-29-2011 09:04 PM)Rockstar Wrote:  

You guys are a bit off the mark. The smell can come from a few things:

1. a condition called "Vaginosis" which is basically when her PH level gets fucked up. This causes a 'fishy' smell. This is usually caused by them getting fingered or banged by a guy that hasn't showered first.

2. STD or bacterial infection

3. I have slept with a ridiculous amount of women, and I have notice a BIG increase in this the past decade; Sex toys. The marketing of these things to women has increased a hundred fold. I think these are not sanitary and also bacterial breeding grounds if not sanitized correctly.

The other day I was fucking this chick from behind. Nice curvy body, big boobs, round buns, but BAM! she smelled fishy AND like a bag of buttholes. It was fucking NASTY. I lost my hard on and she made a joke about it. I was so close to saying "No because you stink like a tuna fishes assshole!!!

I'm seeing a huge increase in smelly vaginas, fyi, and not just in America. Again, I think it is because of the sex toy thing mentioned above.
Ok, then hows about dem strippers?

Smelly vaginas

Carry some baking soda and rub some of it on her punany surreptitiously. That should solve the issue.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Smelly vaginas

[/quote]
Ok, then hows about dem strippers?

[/quote]

strippers are some of the worst human beings in the country, I don't go to american strip clubs, the girls are fat and nasty as hell and they all date brothas

Smelly vaginas

Gross... Tsc tsc tsc... some girls were never educated about how to keep the business clean. OMG.

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

Smelly vaginas

Quote: (05-30-2011 06:58 AM)Mrs. Chocolate Wrote:  

Gross... Tsc tsc tsc... some girls were never educated about how to keep the business clean. OMG.
Guys,use the sniff test! After you finger discreetly sniff. If its not fresh drop the bitch instantly! A bitch stunk up my finger once for 4 days- I still get nightmares about that.Its a simple hygiene issue not sex toys or infections. Though often, certain chicks forget to change tampons,usually the heavy drinkers. The stink can turn delicate duded permanently homo.

Smelly vaginas

It's funny but none of the women in Republica Dominicana had smelly fannies and they were broke. Over here in the Western hemisphere, women get paid out the ass and they still have stinky tunnus..

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Smelly vaginas

Quote: (05-30-2011 08:36 AM)Moma Wrote:  

It's funny but none of the women in Republica Dominicana had smelly fannies and they were broke. Over here in the Western hemisphere, women get paid out the ass and they still have stinky tunnus..

Bro, it was never about the money -- pure laziness. Its like many American girls have just given up on all pretenses of being feminine. I think Roosh once said that American girls are like slightly interested coworkers - I could not find a better definition than that.

To be fair though, I hope the fellas on this thread are keeping their unit in good order, pubes trimmed.

Smelly vaginas

I seen a trimmed man once. ONCE! ONCE! Latin men dont give a damn about that. Although I never seen a smelly penis. My guess is due to our weather people are more dedicated to higene because we sweat more and so on.

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

Smelly vaginas

Quote: (05-30-2011 09:52 AM)Mrs. Chocolate Wrote:  

Latin men dont give a damn about that. Although I never seen a smelly penis. My guess is due to our weather people are more dedicated to higene because we sweat more and so on.

Speak for yourself hun, it must be the Brazilians...'cuz I am a latin man, and keep my penis area as smooth as a baby's ass, and trimmed as Masters Golf Tournament green course. As for the smell; I keep my penis smelling fresh as a clear, water spring in a rain forest.

I never walk out the door without making sure I take a hand mirror and look all around my genitals for absolute perfection.

I am also cut (circumcised) to avoid any odors in foreskin.

Mixx

Smelly vaginas

anybody here shave their area?? I just keep it all off, don't even bother w/ trimming.

Mrs. chocolate what's a Brazilian girl going to think of a guy with shaved everything. good or bad. might have to change that up when I'm living there.

man I got circumcised when I was 16 years old. talk about some serious shit. but yeah it's cleaner, although that wasn't the reason i did it... had a near death (dick head got strangled by my own foreskin) experience. I saw life in a different way after that.

Smelly vaginas

Quote: (05-30-2011 10:32 AM)rozayINTL Wrote:  

man I got circumcised when I was 16 years old. talk about some serious shit. but yeah it's cleaner, although that wasn't the reason i did it... had a near death (dick head got strangled by my own foreskin) experience. I saw life in a different way after that.

Damn that shyt is late!! You must remember the pain! I know one guy that got it done when he was 8 years old. Apparently, he opted for it himself.

Those who didn't, used to suffer from what we referred to in London as 'knob cheese'.

I got my skin done practically at birth. Cultural. I debated with a lizard about that once. She claimed it was cruelty. I told her to watch her breeding habits.
She circumcised our conversation and ongoing relationship immediately.

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards