rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Houston, TX

Houston, TX

Anyone else in the Houston area? I'm a young guy and wouldn't mind going out with a wingman. Could even meet up and chill to talk about game, girls or whatever.

What up Willy wonka, I keep forgetting to hit you up.

Houston, TX

Quote: (05-28-2011 11:41 PM)houston Wrote:  

Anyone else in the Houston area? I'm a young guy and wouldn't mind going out with a wingman. Could even meet up and chill to talk about game, girls or whatever.

What up Willy wonka, I keep forgetting to hit you up.

Is Willy Wonka in Houston? I always read his blog and think, "this sounds a lot like Houston...".

Houston, TX

Yeah, willy's in Houston. Anyone ever seen this? Texas PUA's

Www://pualounge.com

Houston, TX

Greeks in that city too much? PM me..

Houston, TX

bump this thread. I just moved to houston and in need of solid wing. pm if interested in some sarging

Houston, TX

I'll hit you up nexy time i go to houston

Houston, TX

Your gotta turn your pm's on.

Houston, TX

Quote: (04-02-2013 11:42 PM)houston Wrote:  

Your gotta turn your pm's on.

my bad. i fixed

Houston, TX

This thread needs to turn into a forum meet up in H-Town!

[Image: 618px-Approval_guy_original.jpg]

Houston, TX

How is the pubic transportation in Houston?

My general impression from american movies you've got to own a car to get around?

I'm gonna stay two months in houston this summer, and i am not sure if i should rent a car, take the bus o buy a car?

How hot is it? I always wanted to dive a convertible, but the weather in Norway never made this possible.

Houston, TX

It's hot as hell in summer because it's so humid. You'll feel hot and sticky as soon as you step outside. You definitely need a car to get around. I wouldn't drive a convertible around during the summer. That sun and heat will tear you up even with the ac on full blast.

Houston, TX

Better yet, just go someplace with better summer climate, like Phoenix [Image: kermit.gif]

Houston, TX

Quote: (06-06-2013 02:14 AM)houston Wrote:  

It's hot as hell in summer because it's so humid. You'll feel hot and sticky as soon as you step outside. You definitely need a car to get around. I wouldn't drive a convertible around during the summer. That sun and heat will tear you up even with the ac on full blast.

damn, that's what worried me. A car with roof it is.

I wish i could go somewhere with better climate, but unfortunately Phoenix is not where the company got their training center.

I got one week after the end of the course. Thinking about heading to Florida or california then.

Houston is not on the map as far as tourism goes, but i am hoping the get a trip to the NASA center. Anything else that's worth a trip?

Houston, TX

Depends on what you like to do. Houston is a big ass city with all kinds of shit to get into but it will suck if you don't know where to go. Nasa center? I haven't been there since I was a kid but I guess it would be worth a trip if you're here. I'd rather go to the Holocaust museum or another museum if I wanted to spend a day checking things out.

Houston, TX

I was just kidding you about Phoenix having a better summer climate. They're both too hot. That said, Houston has some great things to do during the summer. The Museum District is full of great museums to daygame or just look at kickass shit, and there is some kind of festival almost every weekend. Houston also has one of the best food scenes of any city in the US. Check out the local rag for the ongoing happenings. If you have free time, your main dilemma will be figuring out how to do all the things you want to do. Locals can feel free to weigh in a bit on this, as I don't know the city well enough to provide a lot of details, but if you're hanging out in your flat scratching your nuts, it's not for lack of other options...

Houston, TX

you got me there peligroso, I always thought phoenix was further north, after a quick google maps, i understand how wrong i was.

I've already been to auswitch, thats enought WW2 history for me. I think I would like to see a hollywood version of texas while i am there. Big hats and cowboy boots. Maybe drink in a bar with a mechanical bull or something.

From all the whining about american girls on this forum, my focus will not be on girls. Maybe I give it a shot, but not a deep dive.

Houston, TX

You have to go to the towns for that if you want the real deal and not poser cowboys. Houston is pretty liberal despite what Hollywood tells you. There's a lesbian mayor here.

Houston, TX

So i have been in Houston for a week tomorrow. I have to say you Americans did not exaggerate how low the quality of women is. Omg. In one week I don't think I seen a really cute girl. I just seen some barly bangable.

So far it's only been work, I hope to get to do some nightgame in a few weeks.

Houston, TX

Quote: (06-28-2013 10:28 PM)pants Wrote:  

So i have been in Houston for a week tomorrow. I have to say you Americans did not exaggerate how low the quality of women is. Omg. In one week I don't think I seen a really cute girl. I just seen some barly bangable.

Where are you hanging out in Houston? I'd have a hard time NOT finding beautiful women in Houston, they're everywhere. Try Batanga bar (lots of Brazilians there) downtown or The Woodlands Waterway. Day game at Nordstrom's Rack at the Galleria, for gym game go to 24 Hour Fitness on Richmond near the Galleria.

Houston, TX

For other fitness game go to the loop trail at Memorial Park on saturday or sunday morning or any evening during the week.

Houston, TX

Quote: (06-28-2013 10:28 PM)pants Wrote:  

What part of town do you work?

Houston, TX

Its not really work, more like corporate training for two months.

Its near from greenspoint. Or guns point as they call it here localy.

I actually saw one cute girl at the hotel last night. Its getting better.

Houston, TX

Quote: (06-29-2013 07:00 PM)pants Wrote:  

Its not really work, more like corporate training for two months.

Its near from greenspoint. Or guns point as they call it here localy.

I actually saw one cute girl at the hotel last night. Its getting better.

I don't know every part of Houston that well, but I would guess you would be hard pressed to find a worse part of town for talent than Greenspoint. Seriously, go 15 miles up or down I-45 to The Woodlands or downtown. I don't care what pussy paradise you've been spoiling yourself in before now, there are plenty of hot women of all ethnic backgrounds in Houston, and this is coming from someone who really isn't into American women for the most part.

Houston, TX

Hope you're having fun Pants. Let me know if you need recommendations on what to do and where to go.

Houston, TX

Yeah, I a, having a good time. But there's a lot of work to do in the weekends which sucks.

If I pass my exams on Monday it will get easier, I'll treat myself with an upgraded rental then.

Two days ago was the first time I left the greens point area, and I have to say it was a pleasant surprise. The people at target 20 min away compared to the greenspoint Walmart is like comparing the homeless people in Manila with the makati area. And I was pleasant surprised there were many cute girls there also.

Next weekend I might go to Louisiana to play some Texas Hold em.

Any nightclubs I should check out in Houston?