rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

#GiveYourMoneyToWomen hashtag on Twitter

https://twitter.com/hashtag/giveyourmoneytowomen

Still not sure if it's yet another 4ch troll job like the bikini bridge thing

I pay tax, so I already am giving my money to women.

The only women I've given money to simply for being women are the ones that spin around on brass poles.

The "give money to women for unpaid housework" is a riot though. So, chicks think that their husband should pay them to cook and clean with the money from his job? I'd be all for that with my wife, here's what I would say...

1. Ok, we'll pay you what I'd pay a nanny or housekeeper, lets say 7/hr for 6 hours per day, that doesn't include facebook breaks, getting dressed in the morning, going to the gym, talking to your friends or online shopping. So, $42/day and lets be extra generous and pay you that 7 days a week...for $1260/month
2. Now that I have to pay you cash, I'm going to have to report that to the government and withold taxes as you are now a domestic employee...after SSI and tax you are down to $1071/month
3. Seeing as you now have a paying job, you can now carry half of the living expenses. If you are working it doesn't make sense that you should live and eat for free...Thats about $1600/month...so you now owe me $529 dollars in expenses.
4. Wait wait wait, we aren't done yet. If you are getting compensated for unpaid housework, then so should I. Between yard work, killing bugs and car maintenance thats about 10hrs per week, so you'll also owe me for $280 in wages a month...you are now in the hole $809 per month honey...and the debt is owed to me....So When can we start this 'paid to be a stay at home mom' thing?

These women can't see the forest for the trees. They should calculate the cash value of benefits they receive for being a housewife before they clamor for cash.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

I'm doing my best to subvert this bullshit. Join me. Wouldn't it be grand if us dastardly "MRAs" save women's lives while feminists beg for money for themselves? Then follow my lead :

https://twitter.com/kidstrangelove/statu...6437347942

Quote: (05-30-2015 07:35 PM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

1. Ok, we'll pay you what I'd pay a nanny or housekeeper, lets say 7/hr for 6 hours per day, that doesn't include facebook breaks, getting dressed in the morning, going to the gym, talking to your friends or online shopping. So, $42/day and lets be extra generous and pay you that 7 days a week...for $1260/month

After having too many reasons for not having dinner ready and being too tired for sex, my friend set up a nanny cam to see what his wife did all day. It's a long story but it amounted to ~8 hours of housework - for the entire week!

Quote: (05-30-2015 10:09 PM)Captainstabbin Wrote:  

After having too many reasons for not having dinner ready and being too tired for sex, my friend set up a nanny cam to see what his wife did all day. It's a long story but it amounted to ~8 hours of housework - for the entire week!

Thats hilarious! PM me the story if you don't post it here.

Honestly I would be surprised if it were that much. I do all the housework I need to do on a weekend afternoon. Taking care of the house is easy if you're not a slob to begin with, and cooking meals is just part of being a mature adult.

Quote: (05-30-2015 10:56 PM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

It's not terribly private, it's just long and boring. She spent 2 hours a day watching soaps, 2 playing games on her ipad, at least an hour nap, masturbated twice then "wasn't in the mood" for sex later, etc. He kept a detailed list. Of the housework she did, at least half was cooking - usually for herself.

All while claiming she was exhausted from all of the housework.

Quote: (05-31-2015 12:25 AM)Captainstabbin Wrote:  

It's not terribly private, it's just long and boring. She spent 2 hours a day watching soaps, 2 playing games on her ipad, at least an hour nap, masturbated twice then "wasn't in the mood" for sex later, etc. He kept a detailed list. Of the housework she did, at least half was cooking - usually for herself.

[Image: 7435caeeebed2d14bfae00e9810dd5c18145bfea...e688ff.jpg]

https://twitter.com/ChiefElk

That's the person who started it.

A typical middle class feminist activist. Active on twitter, not where it might make an actual difference.

This has go to be a troll job, right?

Good.

It might make men realise just how much wealth is already being taken from men and redistributed to women.

Quote: (05-31-2015 02:50 AM)Biologist Wrote:  

This has go to be a troll job, right?

I don't think so. She's followed by 5 of my twitter followers who exhibit feminist traits - including a lesbian Presbyterian 'pastor'.

Look through the #findom hashtag and see how the pathetic epsilon semi morons wire money through paypal, fulfil women's Amazon wish lists and even meet up for 'ATM dates' to be humiliated and mocked.

1) I do give my money to women:

[Image: Married_with_Children.jpg]

[Image: waitress.png]

[Image: 18k1gpovdt0lijpg.jpg]

2) What Dr. Howard said. But also...

I had this discussion with the wife after she read some goofy nonsense on Facebook about "unpaid" women's work and I pointed out that she:

* Gets free housing, utilities, food, clothes, jewelry, travel, gadgets, holidays, healthcare, a pension plan (me), and sexytimes.

* If she was an employee I'd give her performance reviews and make her interview for her job every few years, and there are lots of sexy young immigrants who'd be happy to apply for the position.

[Image: larry-david.gif]

She didn't like it, but I've never heard any complaints about her pocket money since.

[Image: Amer_Psycho_014_Pyxurz.jpg]

Quote: (05-30-2015 11:05 PM)demolition Wrote:  

Honestly I would be surprised if it were that much. I do all the housework I need to do on a weekend afternoon. Taking care of the house is easy if you're not a slob to begin with, and cooking meals is just part of being a mature adult.

I don't know if you are like me, but my housework is just cleaning things up, wipe the shit stains off the toilet and run the vaccum. That takes a weekend 1/2 day for me as well. My wife is like rainman meets a germophobe. I feel like I'm walking into a hotel (a nice one) when she is finished...but that is still only 2 hours twice a week.

Quote: (05-31-2015 02:41 AM)Lizard King Wrote:  

A typical middle class feminist activist. Active on twitter, not where it might make an actual difference.

Oh no, she's not typical...she's an extra special kind of victim. She's indian, like native american indian. If those bitches are anything like their canadian sisters they will complain that they are the founding oppressed peoples and need to get reparations before anyone else because they have been under the white man's thumb the longest.

Quote: (05-31-2015 12:25 AM)Captainstabbin Wrote:  

Quote: (05-30-2015 10:56 PM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

Is a divorce coming?

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Quote: (05-31-2015 11:29 AM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

Oh no, she's not typical...she's an extra special kind of victim. She's indian, like native american indian. If those bitches are anything like their canadian sisters they will complain that they are the founding oppressed peoples and need to get reparations before anyone else because they have been under the white man's thumb the longest.

You're right. I think she's clinically insane.

https://twitter.com/knowmoretruths/statu...68/photo/1

Quote: (05-31-2015 11:35 AM)samsamsam Wrote:  

Is a divorce coming?
It will eventually, but he isn't there yet. He still thinks she'll be reasonable and turn things around.

I've tried to direct him here but I'm spinning my wheels.

[Image: 9uHlW2j.png]

[Image: BVzXwEC.jpg]

Quote: (05-30-2015 11:05 PM)demolition Wrote:  

I'll never understand why women expect to be compensated for this and make it into a big deal. Throwing a piece of chicken or steak into a pan, taking out the garbage, and pouring some fabuloso into the toilet really shouldn't take more than a few hours a week and it's not exactly challenging or physically demanding work.

Quote:Dr. Howard Wrote:

The only women I've given money to simply for being women are the ones that spin around on brass poles.

At least those bitches are clapping ass and providing entertainment, so you pay them like you would pay for any other live performance. It's amazing how so many women get knocked up and expect everyone else to pay for their kids because "it just kind of happened" or expect payment in divorce settlements for being able to perform basic household duties that single guys normally do for themselves without issue.

Quote:Lizard King Wrote:

I looked through her Twitter feed briefly, the bitch definitely has a few screws loose. I wouldn't be surprised if she's heavily medicated.

Quote: (05-31-2015 11:44 AM)Lizard King Wrote:  

Quote: (05-31-2015 11:29 AM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

https://twitter.com/knowmoretruths/statu...68/photo/1

The native canadians I've known are amazingly racist. So this fits the bill. This chick is also 6 ft 1 with a weird, not so curvy body shape so I wouldn't be surprised if its really a 'two spirited' dude thats cross dressing. Trans natives are some messed up, and indignant folks.

I checked the tag on twitter. It does not seem to be going well for these prostitutes. People are unabashedly calling them out.

That chick is nuts, she has nearly 56k tweets in 4 years. I bet she might have 10 grammatically correct tweets, maybe 5 that could pass a sanity test.

She has this stupid link where she wants people to send her money. https://cash.me/$chiefelk

Never knew it was that easy, through up a link and get cash.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2