rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lube

What lube does everyone use? I bought some ky but the hoes don't like the taste which sucks because it works pretty good and feels warm. I looked around online and there's a million different brands so wanted to get some opinions here.

Lube

Astroglide.
Regarding the taste, I guess every lube around doesn't feel good in one's mouth. Have some unscented baby wipes nearby so you can quickly wipe your dick.

Lube

Baby wipes!! That's great advice old nemesis. All these years and I never thought about that.

I've never heard of Astro Glide, I need to look into it.

Lube

I've never actually used lube during sex, do you just damn the torpedoes and bust it out or due you grease your weasel discretely?

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Lube

Astro Glide. Second only to nature.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Lube

Astroglide. I travel with it.

Lube

Quote: (05-25-2011 06:35 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

I've never actually used lube during sex, do you just damn the torpedoes and bust it out or due you grease your weasel discretely?
I just bust it out if the girl starts drying up and let her rub it on my dick. I've never had a girl say no to that.

I'll be getting some astro glide. Looks like there's quite a few diff types
http://www.astroglide.com/product-astroglide-gel.html

Lube

I use spit.

Lube

Quote: (05-26-2011 01:49 AM)K-man Wrote:  

I use spit.

This is usually what I do if it starts to go all Sahara mid-stroke. I've seen a few girls actually perk up when they see me do it.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Lube

Spit dries out real fast. Lube and baby wipes is all you need

Lube

I use spit.

Wears off too fast, and you might not feel it until it is too late and you have a blister on your dick which hurts like hell if you try any action. I got it once - and it usually means the only sex you gonna have for a week is going down on her. Now I always use lube unless I know from past experience that she gonna be as wet as Nile river.

Lube

Quote: (05-27-2011 02:42 AM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

I use spit.

Wears off too fast, and you might not feel it until it is too late and you have a blister on your dick which hurts like hell if you try any action. I got it once - and it usually means the only sex you gonna have for a week is going down on her. Now I always use lube unless I know from past experience that she gonna be as wet as Nile river.

I'm not circumcized, so it may be a little different, but spit works well. It's a turn-on to apply it, too (hers or mine).

Lube

Neither am I, still same shit [Image: smile.gif]

Lube

Wet Platinum. Zero stickiness, and much better than Astroglide or KY. Only downside is the bottle leaks easily and can make a real mess.

http://www.amazon.com/Wet-Platinum-Premi...B000DZL33K

Lube

This girl at the sex shop said astro glide and ky are "beginner" lubes. She recommended purel or puria, some shit like that that starts with a P. Its a lube that's made in Germany, maybe someone here knows the exact name.

Lube

Let's try this again. I'm still trying to find one that is tasteless (so girls don't mind sucking me after I put it on) and doesn't have that stupid hot/cold bullshit effect. I've been looking online but all I can find are female reviews so I figured the RVF perverts would know whats up.

This site gives a quick break down

This stuff is horrible. I used it a few times and girls kept bitching about the taste. I'm pretty sure you should avoid any sort of warming, hot/cold, his/ her pleasure type lube. I've read that KY is bottom of the barrel for lubes.
[Image: 380040089624.jpg]

Sometimes I use this. 2 thumbs up [Image: nuts.gif]
[Image: 10218024_Vegetable_Cooking_Oil.jpg]

I just got some of this. Astroglide, original Liquid. There's other types of Astroglide but it seems like they're meant for girls who get yeast infections easily? I don't know.
[Image: astroglide.jpg]

Lube

Quote: (05-30-2011 07:42 PM)young_money Wrote:  

Wet Platinum. Zero stickiness, and much better than Astroglide or KY. Only downside is the bottle leaks easily and can make a real mess.

http://www.amazon.com/Wet-Platinum-Premi...B000DZL33K
It looks like this one is highly recommended on a few sites. I might need to try out Astroglide and order this to compare.

Lube

Silicon based lubes are a lot better than water based. They don't dry out. Only downside is they require soap in addition to water to clean up. They also cost more but last a lot longer.

Lube

Pjur

[Image: 284_large.JPG]

You'll thank me later.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Lube

Astroglide is good but it turns white and creamy when rubbed on. I like to see when a girl gets my dick creamy from her pussy so I need to try something else.

Lube

Astroglide? Really? What are you guys 5 y/olds? You need to move up and use some designer lubes. Try water based Swiss Navy - doesn't taste, non staining,outlasts any supermarket lube! If you want to move up - try Uberlube. I wouldn't mess with silicon lube unless you are into anal. Silicon based lubes are hard to clean after, it will stay on your bedsheets for a while.

Lube

Is there really a difference between how it feels when you're banging depending on what lube you use? I've always used the lube to make the initial moments feel better, but once you get going her natural librucation gets into high gear. Am I really missing out?

Uberlube is like $20 for 50 mL. Is it really that much better?

Lube

Coconut Oil

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Lube

Olive oil- it's edible and astro looses it's power very quickly.