rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cabo Bachelor Party

Cabo Bachelor Party

Organizing a bachelor party in Cabo San Lucas for next March.

Can anyone recommend some ideas for lodging, activities, and clubs?

Debate is to rent a big villa or hotel in town. I have never been, so I don't know what the layout of the town is.

No budget concerns.

This will be around 20 guys from Philly, NJ, and NYC. Pretty big partying crew. Yes, we know it is spring break time too.

This is pretty early planning stage, but many of the guys need a lot of planning time because of work and other travel scheduling.

Cabo Bachelor Party

Melia Hotel right on the beach.
http://www.melia.com/en/hotels/mexico/lo...index.html

Nikki Beach (daytime club) is right there and can walk to town/bars/nightclubs and great tacos in downtown Cabo.

Or find out if you can get a hotel where all the spring break girls are staying. You want to be in town, don't want to have to take a long cab ride or shared van back to some resort out of the downtown area.

Cabo Bachelor Party

The main hotel where the spring break chicks stay at is the Wyndham. You'll probably wanna be there.

Cabo Bachelor Party

I was there a couple years ago in the fall (slow season), and before the worst hurricane in Cabo history last year (so assume all is rebuilt), but...

- Spring break is crazy, partying in the streets according to my Mexican girl I woke up next to a few times.
- Most of these clubs were similar in function with mix of dancing / bar game. When we were there, the difference was more busy-ness. When you're going, I'm guessing all places will be busy and you can go almost anywhere.

Places we went, again during slower season:
- Mandala...a great place. Some sit down and some bar and some club game. Good flow, reminded me a lot of my fav bar in my hometown.
- Squid Row...a crazy place with 3 or 4 levels, graffiti decor. This seems like it'd be a little too high energy for me during spring break.
- Happy endings...my other favorite. Pull chics here for beer pong / flip cup. Or pre-game here with the boys for fun. Spring break would be awesome here I'm sure.
- Cabo wabo...I heard two independent stories of guys getting roughed up in the bathroom when I was there. I'm sure this changes all the time, but we never went.
- Knotty...we partied with the owner one night. Probably a good spot when it's busier, not too many people there when we were there.

There were others I can't remember. Damn...you're gonna have fun.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”