rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hungry Irish Tinder Bitches Trick Thirsty Chumps for Free Food

In a similar vein to the chick a while back who used Tinder to enlist the services of thirsty white knights to shovel out her driveway, some Irish birds have taken it a step further.

Not satisfied with rampant attention whoring, duckface selfies and outrageous 1,241 item shopping lists of desirable male qualities, they've decided to shamelessly shake down the thirsty Tinder chumps for free food.

And by the looks of things, they've no shortage of takers. A truly despressing sight, but as anyone who's familar with Irish women knows, not in the least bit surprising.

http://www.joe.ie/tech/pic-these-cheeky-...men/494801

https://www.facebook.com/manstuff

thats nothing, some okcupid women put up their amazon wishlist on okcupid and say that they like it when guys on there buy them shit.

I feel sorry for the guys actually ordering food for these sluts. This is the kind of attitude that validates the very existence of the manosphere.

It's not just the Irish. This broad is asking for sushi from a place on the north side of Chicago. And there's no trick involved here, just massive thirst.

[Image: Food-Tinder-4.jpg]

[Image: 1374164235_3qgfmq.jpg]

A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance.

A true friend is the most precious of all possessions and the one we take the least thought about acquiring.

Quote: (05-07-2015 09:06 AM)FrenchCanadian Wrote:  

I feel sorry for the guys actually ordering food for these sluts. This is the kind of attitude that validates the very existence of the manosphere.

I've nothing but contempt for these fuckwits.

While we can hold women responsible to an extent, it's the men who're the real problem here.

These bitches are just doing what's natural given half a chance. All female bad behaviour, whether it's attention whoring, or rinsing out men for cash, gifts, food, whatever is only made possible by thirsty simps, white knights and other pathetic enablers.

delete

Quote: (05-07-2015 09:13 AM)DickDastardly Wrote:  

Quote: (05-07-2015 08:44 AM)davyjose Wrote:  

In a similar vein to the chick a while back who used Tinder to enlist the services of thirsty white knights to shovel out her driveway, some Irish birds have taken it a step further.

Not satisfied with rampant attention whoring, duckface selfies and outrageous 1,241 item shopping lists of desirable male qualities, they've decided to shamelessly shake down the thirsty Tinder chumps for free food.

And by the looks of things, they've no shortage of takers. A truly despressing sight, but as anyone who's familar with Irish women knows, not in the least bit surprising.

http://www.joe.ie/tech/pic-these-cheeky-...men/494801

https://www.facebook.com/manstuff

Amen. It's these fuckhead enablers that have Irish women they way they are - fat, entitled and cunty.

And Joe.ie isn't much better.

Yup, the prick who wrote the article can't hide his mirth at seeing blokes getting taken to the cleaners. A "genius" idea, apparently.

delete

As if more food was really what these whores need, geez we are not talking Potato Famine hunger here.

Every problem is also an opportunity. Why don't guys create fake tinder accounts with a cute girls pictures and ask for food deliveries. You could also setup an amazon wish list. These simps are going to give their money away to someone that will never ever bang them anyway.

Quote: (05-07-2015 09:52 AM)Gringuito Wrote:  

Every problem is also an opportunity. Why don't guys create fake tinder accounts with a cute girls pictures and ask for food deliveries. You could also setup an amazon wish list. These simps are going to give their money away to someone that will never ever bang them anyway.
I just thought, "But what will the poor real girls do if enough simps are bled dry?"

Then I thought, "Wait, so far the thirst has been unquenchable ... Go Feminism! (Go line my pockets!)"

That reminds me of the classic 4chan trolling technique.

Put the address on 4chan, get close to a hundred people ordering pizzas to their place. Obviously you dont pay for it, say youll pay at the door.

Quote: (05-07-2015 09:11 AM)getdownonit Wrote:  

It's not just the Irish. This broad is asking for sushi from a place on the north side of Chicago. And there's no trick involved here, just massive thirst.

[Image: Food-Tinder-4.jpg]

[Image: 1374164235_3qgfmq.jpg]

One of those Nori sushi joints is right down the street from me. It's pretty good.

But damn, a whole Lou's pizza. Moment on the lips, lifetime on the hips bitch.

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

The only pizza these hoes are getting from me is a large sausage pizza.

[Image: Naamloos-2.png]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

^ I'd do it for sure. It's the perfect opportunity to tease.

I'd tip the pizza guy extra to come past my place first, remove the pizza from the box, place an envelope with her username on it inside the box, then deliver it to the address.

Inside the envelope: "No."

Then update my Tinder pic to this:

[Image: 24c1b8aa69578f3764ee910d97d7af82.jpg]

This article just justifies AND validates my NOT pursuing of modern-day Celtic women altogether.

I sort of wonder if I can set up a fake girl's profile and get guys to order pizza to my place. (copied from the dupe thread now closed)

And women think that they are mistreated.

I wonder which guys could pull this off, asking chicks for stuff like a pizza.

A larger percentage of women than men could do this.

But no reason to bring up facts and logic with women about this sort of stuff.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Do these dudes not have any self respect what so ever? Buying food for chicks they haven't even met, let alone banged, is a new level of low.

Most guys will blindly go through life doing this stuff for girls they don't because they don't have a clue how else to get their attention.

And plenty of women are willing to employ these tactics, by bringing themselves down to that level because they know those types of guys exists and are fine exploiting it. Plausible deniability. And shameless.

I had a female roommate once who used to do something similar.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (05-07-2015 09:52 AM)Gringuito Wrote:  

Wouldn't this qualify as mail fraud or some other type of fraud? The feds (especially postal inspectors) don't fuck around [Image: sad.gif]

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Quote: (05-12-2015 05:06 PM)Nevsky Wrote:  

Do these dudes not have any self respect what so ever? Buying food for chicks they haven't even met, let alone banged, is a new level of low.

You have to understand the Beta Male Mindset: they're always looking for Grand Romantic Gestures because they have a false image of women. Think how many over-the-top 'romantic' Beta proposals you have seen. To them, this is seeking a girlfriend rather than a bang: they see buying a Tindr Girl a pizza as what is known as a Meet Cute, not realising she's not an actress in his script. (This is why I suggested flipping the script earlier, which guarantees Female Frustration, where tingles are born).

From Wikipedia:

Quote:Quote:

A meet cute is a scene in film, television, etc. in which a future romantic couple meets for the first time in a way that is considered adorable, entertaining, or amusing.

A character explaining the concept in a movie:

Dear boy, the beginning of a movie is childishly simple. The boy and girl meet. The only important thing to remember is that—in a movie—the boy and the girl must meet in some cute way. They cannot [...] meet like normal people at, perhaps, a cocktail party or some other social function.

[Roger Ebert] explains the meet cute as a scene "in which somebody runs into somebody else, and then something falls, and the two people began to talk, and their eyes meet and they realize that they are attracted to one another."

Players with dogs know what a great little tool they are to stage Meet Cutes.

You could probably also think of it as a 'How I met your mother' story. To appeal to Beta Vanity, it cannot be a normal meeting.

I think we need to start simp shaming.

Create a fake profile and then get simps to buy free pizza. Eat the pizza and post the simps photos online with the chat screenshots.

Hopefully that'll make a difference.