rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tales of two chicks

Tales of two chicks

Need help over here. About 3 weeks ago( on a friday night), I happened to get lucky a hot looking chick 9 +. Met her in a club. She was somewhat over me, but had to compete with a guy. The whole night was so erotic( I don't want to into details), but finally when I got home, I wasn't really my best. I have been so horny for 3+ hrs, that I let go too quick. Afterwards she told me she had to go home that she had to work the next morning, and doesn't want to spend the night. She told me I should call her on sat. Gave her a call on sat ( mistake I think), and we talked for an hr plus. Told her I wanna see her( big mistake), told me I should call her in the evening to see if she is up for it. (She is also a baby mama). Called her in the evening ( another mistake), she was very tired ( from the drinks from friday). Told me to call her on sunday, gave her a call on sunday). We talked for a long time. Then she told me she is a busy woman, has shit to do and all that stuff, that I should call her during the week. Luckily I had an emergency I had to leave the country. I left the country on monday. That was 2 mondays ago. I am back now, but I have not called her. I am waiting, hoping she might call... A fool's game my friends say.

Just this last weekend, I meet another chick. She is like a 4. She basically jumped on me the momemt she saw me in the club. I couldn't shake her off afterwards. My friend later told me there is no game in the club, that I better keep what I have. I took her home, shagged her really good. She left the next morning. She called me at around 10 am, but I was still sleeping. She latter send me a txt saying that she wants me to be her bf.( all my life, fat girls always have crushes on me). I send her a txt saying I just want her to be my fuck friend. Now should I keep her just as a friend hoping that I will get to meet her friends?

From the experience, my question is that if I hadn't called the fine looking chick at all, would she had called me? For u PUs out there, what is the game after you shagged a hottie. Psychology tells me that the fat chick is trying to kiss up to me. There is zero chance, that I will fuck her again. Now do you think physchology is telling the fine looking chick that I am trying to kiss up to her? By the way, I consider myself extremely good looking, but I have no swagger.
David

Tales of two chicks

Quote: (05-23-2011 12:35 PM)Leonidas_B Wrote:  

my question is that if I hadn't called the fine looking chick at all, would she had called me?

There's no way to answer that except in physics-- not in human behavior.
That's what makes it more interesting than physics.

I never miss a chance to repeat my favorite axiom, although I am starting to see it as too negative: "Difficult women remain difficult."

I guess the positive way to reframe it is that focusing one's attention on women that are not difficult is extremely important, it's not even an 80/20 rule of ROI more like an 800/2 rule from my experience.

Starting from how hot you think they are, (lust gives power), to how much they cue, to how much effort they put in to keep things going.

One thing I have NEVER seen is a chick who is REALLY into you non-responding when you contact her. This is where their irrationality really helps you out. They'll contact you because they can't help it. They've been WAITING for you to call.

Another negative indicator is when they tell you to call instead of suggesting an alternative. If a guy she's into calls her and she REALLY doesn't have that night free, if she's into you she'll usually suggest an alternative. Just, "Call at <x time>" is insulting, makes you into an applicant, and almost explicitly places you as an orbiter around her passive wonderfulness. Bad.

Non-responding is like saying FU. That five minutes you spent thinking about her and calling her after she's non-responded ONCE might be 50 times more effectively spent chasing a new girl who clearly cued you.

Tales of two chicks

"One thing I have NEVER seen is a chick who is REALLY into you non-responding when you contact her. This is where their irrationality really helps you out. They'll contact you because they can't help it. They've been WAITING for you to call. "

Ya. You can be more true overhere. I remember a chick I met once in Australia. She was more all over me, than I was over her. She has the best personality I have seen in a chick.But the distance was too much, and she was calling to much, and the phone bills were racking up.

Chicks will do anything for the guys they like, Guys we do anything for the chicks they like. I guess a PU will try to get so many chicks so that...

Thanks bro
David