rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Post: #1Distance from bars/club and Same Night Lays (fast booking)

Hello,

I will go to a 2nd-tier city in EE for 9 days and I have two choices for the place to stay, both are apartments where I will be on my own:

1. 10 minutes walking from the bars/clubs
2. 20 minutes walking from the bars/clubs, 60-70 euros cheaper

Do you think that this matters so much for bringing back a girl when going out?

I'm asking this based on the point number 2 of this article.

Would you pipeline if you were in my situation?

Thank you for your fast answers, I'm in the process of booking the place.

Cheers and take care!

Well to the question is ,would the 60-70 Euros be considered a saving? or do you have to opt for transportation and end up paying them bouncing between clubs/bars?

I'd say the closer the place to bars and clubs the better, logistics can mess up a good chance of getting a bang. From experience, when I was in university I had my accommodation close to campus and it was 25-30 min far from clubs/bars and it became an obstacle for me sometimes to get her back and the lucky times when a girl would say its far and we'd better head off to her place. But again that didn't happen that often.

Thanks Geekzor for sharing your experience, you have a point. I want all the chances on my side.

Is that 60-70 euros per night or over the whole trip?

Either way it comes down to what's more important to you. If your main priority is to get chicks back to your place then you're going to want to remove as many of the hurdles as you can. Without knowing any more details about the two places the 10 minute option is far superior to 20 minutes.

It's for the whole trip, both are between 20-30 euros a night. The only difference is that the closest has a small table and I will get some work done during the trip during the day.

Thanks, Firestarter, I do agree with your point of view, yes it's my main priority!

Quote: (04-09-2015 07:03 AM)Amerok Wrote:  

It's for the whole trip, both are between 20-30 euros a night. The only difference is that the closest has a small table and I will get some work done during the trip during the day.

Thanks, Firestarter, I do agree with your point of view, yes it's my main priority!

For the sake of €70 you may as well go to the 10 minute walk place. If you are there for 9 days that is only an additional €8 or so per day. Hardly breaking the bank.

I agree with you, JordanH, thanks for sharing your opinion!

Logistics is worth every penny you can squeeze out of it.

Logistics can mean the difference between a skilled player that goes home alone and an average player that gets the girl.

Water-tight logistics drastically increase your chances of a SNL, and future late night "Hey are you home? drunk and can't drive" booty call texts from previous party girls you have banged.

The game is expensive, but logistics is a category where you do not want to cut corners.

I live anywhere from a 30 second to a 10 minute walk from every major bar in my area. Trust me, logistics is the best wingman you can get.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha