rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

erasmus destination

erasmus destination

Hello!
Next September I'll be participating in either the Erasmus Project or in another similar project

Here are the countries I can go to:

Europe:
Poland (Warsaw)
Germany (Berlin/Iserlohn/Hamburg)
Turkey (Istanbul)
Spain (Madrid,Valencia,Canary islands)
France (Paris)

Central/South America:
Brazil (Sao Paulo)
Chile (Santiago)
Mexico (Mexico city)
Peru (Lima)

About me:
I'm portuguese and i can speak Portuguese,english and because portuguese is so closely related to spanish i can also speak a lot of spanish.
Slavic and nordic women are my type of women.
I would prefer country where i can feel safe (unlike Mexico and Brazil).
Also i would i like to go to a place where i could stand out unlike Spain.

I promise to bring datasheets from wherever i go [Image: banana.gif][Image: banana.gif][Image: banana.gif]

erasmus destination

Quote: (03-23-2015 06:48 PM)player king of lisbon city Wrote:  

About me:
I'm portuguese and i can speak Portuguese,english and because portuguese is so closely related to spanish i can also speak a lot of spanish.

I promise to bring datasheets from wherever i go [Image: banana.gif][Image: banana.gif][Image: banana.gif]

I'd say that out of those, Poland best fits your criterion. Although having said that, it wouldn't be my personal choice.

erasmus destination

Quote: (03-23-2015 07:41 PM)Bey Wrote:  

Quote: (03-23-2015 06:48 PM)player king of lisbon city Wrote:  

About me:

I'd say that out of those, Poland best fits your criterion. Although having said that, it wouldn't be my personal choice.

What would your personal choice be ? i have to choose 3 countries

erasmus destination

if you like Slavic women then why are you even asking this? The answer should be obvious.

erasmus destination

Quote: (03-24-2015 01:20 AM)travolta Wrote:  

if you like Slavic women then why are you even asking this? The answer should be obvious.

Dude the thing is that in such multi cultural countries as Germany, Brazil etc you´ve got women from all over the world. And in central/south America the chicks might be easier and in Poland the weather is pretty shitty.

erasmus destination

better to meet slavic and scandinavians sourh than in the north..easier when they themselves are erasmus

erasmus destination

I would choose Madrid without hesitating a single second, even though I've never been there. It's a big city, it is very popular with students, it is a well known party city and the climate is fantastic compared to Paris, Berlin and Warsaw. Moreover, Spain is the destination of choice for all European students that want to turn their exchange into a non-stop party. There will be enough slavic and scandinavian exchange students there, and the other exchange students are far easier to fuck than the locals.

I discourage the following options (even though I haven't been to any of these cities):
- Iserlohn: too small, les than 100000 inhabitants. According to wikipedia, the only two universities in the city are for engineering, informatics and business studies. Summary: there will be no girls.
- Peru: not popular with European exhange students (don't know about other continents) and Peruvian girls are ugly.
- Turkey: an islamic country, probably a barrier in your quest for parties, booze and pussy.

erasmus destination

You should pick Poland, it's a no brainer. I was an Erasmus student in Wroclaw and I have many Portuguese friends that are now there as well and they all love it. The weather should not even be a concern, it really isn't that bad, at least it doesn't rain every day like in England. Also, Polish girls that do end up going on Erasmus to Spain, Italy etc are rarely above a 6, they are not a good representation of what the country has to offer and even then, they have large social circles and a steady supply of thirsty mediterranean guys, I don't see them being much easier than at their own country.

Тот, кто не рискует, тот не пьет шампанского

erasmus destination

Quote: (03-27-2015 11:25 AM)Luisaceo Wrote:  

You should pick Poland, it's a no brainer. I was an Erasmus student in Wroclaw and I have many Portuguese friends that are now there as well and they all love it. The weather should not even be a concern, it really isn't that bad, at least it doesn't rain every day like in England. Also, Polish girls that do end up going on Erasmus to Spain, Italy etc are rarely above a 6, they are not a good representation of what the country has to offer and even then, they have large social circles and a steady supply of thirsty mediterranean guys, I don't see them being much easier than at their own country.

i agree, and today i have done my application and picked warsaw as my first option