rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why do I LIKE the women in Washington DC

1) DC area chicks live/own houses as big as mine.

2) You can go on trips with them and one of you can pay for the flight and the other can pay for the lodging.

3) DC area chicks have their OWN homes

4) Many DC area chicks have very good incomes

I really don't see the problem with DC women...unless you want some ultra-prissy chick who works as some librarian. [Image: undecided.gif]

Quote: (05-16-2011 12:31 PM)UrbanNerd Wrote:  

2) You can go on trips with them and one of you can pay for the flight and the other can pay for the lodging.

I really don't see the problem with DC women...unless you want some ultra-prissy chick who works as some librarian. [Image: undecided.gif]

Ok, as long as we are talking pros...

1. Majority of the time or more they'll pay half the tab.
2. Have a lot less free time (easier to juggle by spending 1-2 days a week with them).
3. Live alone more frequently which = better logistics.
4. Hornier due to pent up sexual frustration (see bullet #2)
5. Look and act like men (oh wait).

Aside from that, DC women are still uglier and manlier than the rest of the big U.S. cities. But yeah, there are some positives.

Thanks for another thread on DC btw... srsly. [Image: dodgy.gif]

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (05-16-2011 12:37 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Ok, as long as we are talking pros...

1. Majority of the time or more they'll pay half the tab.
2. Have a lot less free time (easier to juggle by spending 1-2 days a week with them).
3. Live alone more frequently which = better logistics.
4. Hornier due to pent up sexual frustration (see bullet #2)
5. Look and act like men (oh wait).

Aside from that, DC women are still uglier and manlier than the rest of the big U.S. cities. But yeah, there are some positives.

Thanks for another thread on DC btw... srsly. [Image: dodgy.gif]

I don't know about them looking like men but nooooo, they are not going to challenge South America or parts of Europe. Still, I am from the mode of thinking that a paid "7" beats a broke "9". ACME Mortgage cannot get paid from her beauty.

With all due respect those pros don't pertain to most women under 30 in the DC area.

Most of what you have mentioned mean nothing to men who are trying to add to their notch count with young attractive women.

What you have pointed out would only be positives if you were looking to get MARRIED. I think most of the posters on this forum aren't interested in that at this time.

Quote: (05-16-2011 01:24 PM)rakishness Wrote:  

With all due respect those pros don't pertain to most women under 30 in the DC area.

Most of what you have mentioned mean nothing to men who are trying to add to their notch count with young attractive women.

What you have pointed out would only be positives if you were looking to get MARRIED. I think most of the posters on this forum aren't interested in that at this time.

Oh this is about "notches"???

Well in that case, ignore my post and read the threads on the international locations or the obscure places in the USA/Canada.

I thought the thread was about these single guys were looking for a mate. Ya'll need to put words like "bang" and "one night stand" in the title.

Carry on....most my "notches" were in places like Vermont or "Some-hick-town-far-from-Toronto", Ontario....THEN I settled down with a DC chick.

Why would you care about any of that? Are you trying to get married or settle down [Image: confused.gif]

Quote: (05-16-2011 03:56 PM)houston Wrote:  

Why would you care about any of that? Are you trying to get married or settle down [Image: confused.gif]

Well actually, I was replying to the post with the mindset of trying to find ONE woman. Since, I was reminded that most folks on here are referring to getting notches, I then retracted that statement and agreed (in a related thread) that DC is not the place for single guys just dating/getting notches.

Quote: (05-16-2011 03:56 PM)houston Wrote:  

Well, the whole premise of this forum is:

Quote:Quote:

"Enjoying life through interesting experiences and sleeping with a lot of girls, and maybe settling down with a quality girl."

...so he's not exactly in the wrong.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

1. Who cares?
2. Who would want to travel with an American girl?
3. Who cares when they'll bang anywhere?
4. Who cares?

With all due respect, you're the only guy ever that selects for women based on their income. I don't get that. Will her house and income suck your dick?

I don't think you're a female troll, but posts like this don't help. What you want in a female goes against that of EVERY MAN I'VE MET IN MY LIFE. I hate to say it but a guy would best be served by doing the opposite of your advice.

But you're the contrarian, I get it...
I think.

And your excuse that you're looking for a long-term relationship with those traits doesn't really make sense. Unless you're broke, the worst wife is one who is over-educated and accomplished. Roissy has proven that better than anyone.

Quote: (05-16-2011 04:32 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

1. Who cares?
4. Who cares?

With all due respect, you're the only guy ever that selects for women based on their income. I don't get that. Will her house and income suck your dick?

First: If this about a mate....

Many guys settle down with some chick who does not bring much to the table EXCEPT for sucking dick. Those same guys are wondering "why is my alimony/child-support so damn high?"

That's because you (not saying you Roosh) are some 6-figure making professional who married (or had a child by) some librarian making $20,000.

Now if this is about "notches".....I have already recanted my statement.

Quote: (05-16-2011 04:36 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

And your excuse that you're looking for a long-term relationship with those traits doesn't really make sense. Unless you're broke, the worst wife is one who is over-educated and accomplished. Roissy has proven that better than anyone.

Why would any guy want some mindless robot as a long-term mate? I don't want every decision have to come through me....just the major ones...and believe me the women WILL FOLD when it is time to make major decisions.

I think UrbanNerd is looking more for a girl to settle down with, which is fine, that is what he is into.

He also probably has more in common with "professional" girls, which is his taste. (And you have to give him credit, he is in DC so what he is doing is probably the secret to happiness there. Conversely, wanting super hot LA/Las Vegas/Miami Beach style girls will only set you up for a miserable existence in DC. Right?)

Personally, I don't really care for how much a girls makes, unless I am really thinking of dating her in America (which I never would) and scraping by life on some kind of suburban dual income hell.

Even then, I would look at family, class and breeding as more important than income.

I have definitely dated girls of very high social class, that weren't lights out hot, just because I wanted some of that class to rub off on me (so to speak).

Personally, I am more attracted to a fly girl from a famously wealthy family than a trashy girl that is incredibly hot.

At least dating-wise.

However, at 1:30am after 10 cocktails, the exotic dancer type girl is probably looking pretty good.

Quote: (05-16-2011 04:43 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

I think UrbanNerd is looking more for a girl to settle down with, which is fine, that is what he is into.

He also probably has more in common with "professional" girls, which is his taste.

Personally, I don't really care for how much a girls makes, unless I am really thinking of dating her.

Even then, I would look at family, class and breeding as more important than income.

I have definitely dated girls of very high social class, that weren't lights out hot, just because I wanted some of that class to rub off on me (so to speak).

Personally, I am more attracted to a fly girl from a famously wealthy family than a trashy girl that is incredibly hot.

At least dating-wise.

Yeah, let me state again. If this thread and others are about "getting notches", then I agree with the assessment on DC. You will probably have to fall into at least one of two areas:

a) Have the desired physical and social skills that minimizes all of the education and career questions...and/or

b) Be established AND ACT like you want to settle down...only to "catch amnesia" later. This will probably apply to as one poster said ages 24-32.

For anyone under 24. I feel sorry for you and would opt to do the travel thing for notches. Still use DC as "practice" then use the practice somewhere else.

Here is the other thing with UrbanNerd:

He has said on here that he plays the "provider"/"good catch" role and then gets amnesia after swooping.

That Game works wonders on the type of girls he is targeting.

He has a niche (and like I said above is probably the right niche to have in DC. I am sure the guy with the "Model niche" or "super hot Miami style girl niche" has a gun in his mouth in DC).

You have to respect his hustle.

There are generally two types of people, "time" type and "money" type. "Time" type wants to have a lot of free time, making only as little money as required for survival; think any backpacker traveler. The "money" type wants to have more money, and spends most of the time working on it even if it means little social life; think Bill Gates. Those types are rarely connect, and in most cases cannot really understand each other - our discussion with Gringo was probably a typical example of such incompatibility.

Myself being definitely the "money" type person I can really resonate with his traits selection. Even though all those four points basically end up into income, it makes a lot of sense. Too many guys in this country are fucked up in divorce just because of it, and this affects some marriages as well.

Personally I would never get into LTR with a chick who would be doing financially much worse than me in a long-term perspective. So for me this is one of important traits as well - much more important than age or looks as they tend to have little effect in LTR.

Quote: (05-16-2011 05:23 PM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

There are generally two types of people, "time" type and "money" type. "Time" type wants to have a lot of free time, making only as little money as required for survival; think any backpacker traveler. The "money" type wants to have more money, and spends most of the time working on it even if it means little social life; think Bill Gates. Those types are rarely connect, and in most cases cannot really understand each other - our discussion with Gringo was probably a typical example of such incompatibility.

Myself being definitely the "money" type person I can really resonate with his traits selection. Even though all those four points basically end up into income, it makes a lot of sense. Too many guys in this country are fucked up in divorce just because of it, and this affects some marriages as well.

Personally I would never get into LTR with a chick who would be doing financially much worse than me in a long-term perspective. So for me this is one of important traits as well - much more important than age or looks as they tend to have little effect in LTR.

Hm, how would you rate then Paul Allen, one of the richest men in the world at $13B who was a money person and now a time person. For the past 25 years he has barely worked, instead enjoying his money and time on pursuits such as sports (owns NFL, NBA, MLS teams), yachting, travel, film making and philantrophy. What surprises me is he has never gotten married nor had a girl friend, even at the old age of 58! Of course that could be me as well but i'm almost 30 years younger [Image: smile.gif]

I don't know that much about Paul Allen, but it's my impression that, in addition to the activities you mentioned, he's devoted a lot of time to (1) getting involved with, and financing, various entrepreneurial ventures; and (2) getting laid, including, in at least one instance, traveling with a pair of simultaneous girlfriends.

Maybe someone who knows more about him can contribute some additional information.

Quote: (05-16-2011 04:38 PM)UrbanNerd Wrote:  

Quote: (05-16-2011 04:32 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

1. Who cares?
4. Who cares?

First: If this about a mate....

Many guys settle down with some chick who does not bring much to the table EXCEPT for sucking dick. Those same guys are wondering "why is my alimony/child-support so damn high?"

That's because you (not saying you Roosh) are some 6-figure making professional who married (or had a child by) some librarian making $20,000.

Now if this is about "notches".....I have already recanted my statement.

Why are you getting married if your only intent is to cover your ass in the event of a divorce? You'd be better off staying single.

And if you want to stay single, you're better off banging attractive chicks, not ones that make six figures.

So, all in all, nothing you say on this issue makes sense.

I think you like DC Women because you've optimized your game to bang them, but in reality you'd probably be doing better if you pushed yourself to leave your old beta ways.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (05-16-2011 05:40 PM)Hokie30 Wrote:  

Hm, how would you rate then Paul Allen, one of the richest men in the world at $13B who was a money person and now a time person.

You can switch your type. For example, when we're young, most of us are "time" type as this is all we have. Then a lot of us switch to "money", and on retirement most switch back to "time".

Quote: (05-16-2011 11:03 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Why are you getting married if your only intent is to cover your ass in the event of a divorce? You'd be better off staying single.

You missed the main point. The marriage in modern society is basically a business partnership from the legal point of view. You combine the assets into single entity, you share half of your income with your spouse and are responsible for half of her debt. Considering that, marrying someone who is not financially responsible carries a huge risk in pretty much every country around the world.

And yeah, if I'm in a LTR with a girl, it is typically a girl I'd marry. Otherwise why have an LTR with her?

Quote: (05-17-2011 06:42 PM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

And yeah, if I'm in a LTR with a girl, it is typically a girl I'd marry. Otherwise why have an LTR with her?

If you realize that marriage in the 21st century is basically a business partnership as you stated previously,the more obvious question is why get married?

Also, what do you consider a LTR? A 1yr, 2yr, an engagement?

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Yes, but you are looking for washed up 35+ yr old women. Most of the rest of us are targeting women in their PRIME. Not old hags.

Oh, and you can get all of the above in Toronto as well, there is no need to go to DC for this.

Quote: (05-18-2011 05:39 PM)ManAbout Wrote:  

Yes, but you are looking for washed up 35+ yr old women. Most of the rest of us are targeting women in their PRIME. Not old hags.

Oh, and you can get all of the above in Toronto as well, there is no need to go to DC for this.

[Image: potd.gif]

UrbanNerd is playing a different game. This is obvious since he's the sole pro-DC voice.

Quote: (05-17-2011 07:16 PM)azulsombra Wrote:  

If you realize that marriage in the 21st century is basically a business partnership as you stated previously,the more obvious question is why get married?

Dude, the marriage ALWAYS was a business partnership. It is actually less "business" now than, for example, a hundred years ago when the husband basically assumed the identity (and the responsibility) of the whole family.

Quote:Quote:

Also, what do you consider a LTR? A 1yr, 2yr, an engagement?

To me it is LTR when you start living together.