rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

London for 1 month, worth it?

Guys

I'm traveling to London and i was thinking in getting a pad in zone 1 and staying for one month. I know its f*cking expensive but i can afford it. My main concern is if its worth it.
Would be better to just less time there and use the money and time for other countries like poland , latvia or czech republic?
I have been to london once but i only stayed for 1 week so i barely scratched the surface.
i think its an amazing city but expensive nonetheless.
I would appreciate your input

Thank you gentlemen

Not enough to go by in your post to answer the question.

What is your purpose of going to London? Gaming girls? If so, there are less expensive options for sure.

And if that's the case, are you new to game? I mean, how are you at cold approaching? In London, the streets are packed with beautiful women but I assume you will have needed to conquer at least some approach anxiety.

Other cities may be easier on you as far as ROI but downside is that 1 week stints at one place in and of themselves don't give you enough time to line up girls by approaching. If you take this route, pipeline online.

I'm assuming (having not done it myself), that a combination of smaller stays at more locations with proper pipelining will most likely give you more bang for the buck.

Quote: (03-17-2015 07:20 AM)Cobra Wrote:  

Not enough to go by in your post to answer the question.

What is your purpose of going to London? Gaming girls? If so, there are less expensive options for sure.

And if that's the case, are you new to game? I mean, how are you at cold approaching? In London, the streets are packed with beautiful women but I assume you will have needed to conquer at least some approach anxiety.

Other cities may be easier on you.

To be honest i would like the experience to live for some time in a big city like london with all that this entails. Also i'm going there for a business convention related to my field of work, and of course gaming chicks would be a good cherry pie to the cake. I know that other places are far cheaper and maybe with better women but they dont hold a candle to everything a city as big as london could offer..

I have been offered a central 1 bedroom apartment in zone 1 for about 2600 pounds for 1 month.. Is that ok?

Quote: (03-17-2015 07:29 AM)vorenus Wrote:  

To be honest i would like the experience to live for some time in a big city like london with all that this entails. Also i'm going there for a business convention related to my field of work, and of course gaming chicks would be a good cherry pie to the cake. I know that other places are far cheaper and maybe with better women but they dont hold a candle to everything a city as big as london could offer..

I have been offered a central 1 bedroom apartment in zone 1 for about 2600 pounds for 1 month.. Is that ok?
I think that's a reasonable cost for Zone 1. If any UK members have more up to date knowledge than me, please correct me.

Zone 1 would give you good logistics, but try to see some photos of the place before you agree to it. And look around a bit, as some of them will be shitty quality.

London is very expensive, but if you're committed to going there for work reasons, you should try to make the most of it.

Do you use any online dating services?(tinder, OKC, etc)

Quote: (03-17-2015 07:51 AM)Lizard King Wrote:  

I think that's a reasonable cost for Zone 1. If any UK members have more up to date knowledge than me, please correct me.

Zone 1 would give you good logistics, but try to see some photos of the place before you agree to it. And look around a bit, as some of them will be shitty quality.

London is very expensive, but if you're committed to going there for work reasons, you should try to make the most of it.

I do have a OKC account and tinder, more effective on the latter than the former, although the quality of girls is so so.

Quote: (03-17-2015 08:05 AM)vorenus Wrote:  

Quote: (03-17-2015 07:51 AM)Lizard King Wrote:  

I do have a OKC account and tinder, more effective on the latter than the former, although the quality of girls is so so.
You know what to do then. Change your location to London before your trip and pipeline some dates.

London is great in the spring/summer months, but I would never pay that kind of money to live there for a month.
£2600 would do me nicely for 3 months in most EE/Balkans/Baltics location.
Just out of curiosity, is the pad in Westminster or close to Oxford St?

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

To me, the answer is clearly no. It is not worth it. I would go to Prague instead, and that may not even be the best option, just a popular one. But to each his own.

Well I stayed in Scotland for 2 years and I visited London from time to time. I also started gaming in Scotland, but unfortunately 7 month before I had to pick my degree and leave. I would say go to Edinburgh, this is where I Stayed and I found that the cost of clubbing/nightgame far cheaper than London and since it is a small city, you'd most probably be on and about in less than a week. Girls there are pretty, but since Edinburgh has alot of big uni's in one small place, you'd bump into alot of foreign women as well. Had a blast even though I started gaming late.

I'd separate tourism and girls. For tourism one week in London is enough,
for girls 'd go to Central or Eastern Europe for 3-4 weeks

Quote: (03-17-2015 10:11 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

London is great in the spring/summer months, but I would never pay that kind of money to live there for a month.
£2600 would do me nicely for 3 months in most EE/Balkans/Baltics location.
Just out of curiosity, is the pad in Westminster or close to Oxford St?

Nope, the pad is near the barbican centre. I know its expensive, but the reason is expensive is because of the currency rates between pound and dollar... I mean a pad in NYC could cost you 4000-5000 dollars a month.. If we would earn in pounds 2600 doesnt look that bad..

Quote: (03-17-2015 10:49 PM)Brodiaga Wrote:  

To me, the answer is clearly no. It is not worth it. I would go to Prague instead, and that may not even be the best option, just a popular one. But to each his own.

I'm also going to EE, though if i stay a month in london i would only have 3 weeks to stay in EE. I was thinking in visiting warsaw, riga, tallin and st.petersburg. Would you recommend 5 days for each city?

Quote: (03-18-2015 01:08 AM)Bobkins Wrote:  

Just keep in mind that it would not be a month of only tourism. I will have to work daily..
Besides the month in london i have 3 weeks to spend in EE. How would you spend that amount of time in EE? i thought about visiting warsaw, riga, tallin and st. petersburg.
Let me know what you think

You said you want a big city experience?! You should go to the lions den, Moscow

Quote: (03-18-2015 05:08 AM)vorenus Wrote:  

Just keep in mind that it would not be a month of only tourism. I will have to work daily..
Besides the month in london i have 3 weeks to spend in EE. How would you spend that amount of time in EE? i thought about visiting warsaw, riga, tallin and st. petersburg.

You have the opportunity to live and work in one of the worlds greatest cities for a month. No question, do it.

And while I dont think I could ever live in London, a month I would not even hesitate on. I love the place and I am not even sure why. Some museums, galleries, palaces are interesting, but booze seems to be the one thing that all Londoners agree on. If I didnt find going out at night so damn interesting in London I would have no idea why people run that rat maze every day.

Quote: (03-18-2015 01:29 PM)Laner Wrote:  

Quote: (03-18-2015 05:08 AM)vorenus Wrote:  

You have the opportunity to live and work in one of the worlds greatest cities for a month. No question, do it.

And while I dont think I could ever live in London, a month I would not even hesitate on. I love the place and I am not even sure why. Some museums, galleries, palaces are interesting, but booze seems to be the one thing that all Londoners agree on. If I didnt find going out at night so damn interesting in London I would have no idea why people run that rat maze every day.

Thanks for your input laner. In the end i decided to stay 3 weeks, and after that i will go to warsaw and the baltics!