rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I just banged my ex thread.

I just banged my ex.

She's really hot and cried for my forgiveness for her previous lies and dishonesty last year. I really wanted to smash her more even though she's been a complete bitch.

I think so long as emotions don't resurface too much on my side (keep reminding myself of how much of a bitch she really is), keep her at arms length and keep banging other chicks too, it will be an enjoyable ride. I've definitely grown a lot of the past year so hopefully better able to handle it. All I really want is sex. If she falls in love with me again then that's her problem. Problem is I know she's looking for something more than just sex. She gave me massive amounts of LMR and asking me shitty questions like do you still love me etc. Thing is, I know she's been on the cock carousel since last time we were together.

My logic was just to bang hot girls no matter who they are and at the moment an opportunity to add a really fine chick into rotation opened up. She just happened to be my ex. I'm starting to think the pinnacle of game is to maximise the number of options you have all the time using all methods at your disposal. It's kind of nice to have many girls I can just swoop back in at a moments notice.

Anyone else have any thoughts or experiences?

Nah, you're rationalizing the fact you've slipped back into your role as a slave to her pussy.

Guys keep talking about how they're players and they don't pedestalize pussy, and yet we continue to see stories like this.

Nothing personal, but I don't think you've grown as much as you'd like to believe.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-39626.html

I have several times and it has always ended badly. There are dynamics at play here such as did you end on good terms or were you being an asshole or
did something irrational like change the locks on her in the middle of the night because those usually work out( my dad did that to my mom before I was born). If one of you cheated and/or she ended it then it usually never works out.

I've never really broken up with any of my LTRs
I never live in the same place for more than a couple years..So we usually just break it of on good terms. At the same time..I only keep LTRs if they are actually worth keeping.

And I don't worry about falling into the trap since they are usually nowhere near me......but.. that being said..I might roll through a couple city and smash before I leave.

How is a long term relationship( that breaks off, but you fuck every so often) different from a chick in your extended harem that you only fuck when youre in her city?

I am the cock carousel

Falling back to the ex can be pretty dangerous. I've never had success with it, wether or not my intentions was just to bang or actually trying to figure things out. Last time i just wanted to bang, she wanted more, ended in a total disaster.
You need to set the ground rules pretty quick, and clear out the air if theres something that needs to be discussed, which by the sound of your post there is.

Yeah if she still has feelings for you then shit can(will) be messy, and it sounds lik you still have feelings too that you are just consciously surpressing. Only ex's I've fucked after the fact that DIDN'T end up[ being a cluster fuck the were ones that ended on mutually amicable terms and there were no residual feelings involved.

Unless it is a revenge pump and dump, banging exes is weak and beta. Better to seek out fresh pussy.

Quote: (03-16-2015 01:43 AM)UberBicep Wrote:  

I just banged my ex.

She's really hot and cried for my forgiveness for her previous lies and dishonesty last year. I really wanted to smash her more even though she's been a complete bitch.

I think so long as emotions don't resurface too much on my side (keep reminding myself of how much of a bitch she really is), keep her at arms length and keep banging other chicks too, it will be an enjoyable ride. I've definitely grown a lot of the past year so hopefully better able to handle it. All I really want is sex. If she falls in love with me again then that's her problem. Problem is I know she's looking for something more than just sex. She gave me massive amounts of LMR and asking me shitty questions like do you still love me etc. Thing is, I know she's been on the cock carousel since last time we were together.

My logic was just to bang hot girls no matter who they are and at the moment an opportunity to add a really fine chick into rotation opened up. She just happened to be my ex. I'm starting to think the pinnacle of game is to maximise the number of options you have all the time using all methods at your disposal. It's kind of nice to have many girls I can just swoop back in at a moments notice.

Anyone else have any thoughts or experiences?

Been there.

Here's the reality, you are just insurance to her. You are an ex, a failed attempt at a relationship. She will fuck with you until she finds another guy who gives her the tingles and then she will be off to start fresh and when that doesn't work she will come back around and repeat the process.

Girls use their exes as a way to build their self-esteem up and get dicked down after a long, hard, carousel-riding campaign. These chicks crawl back into the arms of their ex lovers because it is comfortable and makes them feel good. They don't have to put in a ton of effort and they still get dick when they want it.

Once she gets her R&R she will head back out to the front and hop back on the carousel. It probably won't even be obvious to you, but when you will see her bitchy side come back out just know it's her out.

Proceed with caution.

I just banged my ex.

She's not back because you're better. She's back because she's afraid she can't do better than you. Pump her, dump her, and move on.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Just giggled to a few replies. Thanks for the value bombs.

Quote: (03-16-2015 10:34 AM)UberBicep Wrote:  

Just giggled to a few replies. Thanks for the value bombs.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Anyway, im seconding a few of the posters in this thread and say that you're only deluding yourself that you can keep your heart and mind separate.
You risk falling to one-itis.
Besides, if all you want is sex, just go out and get some fresh pussy.
Why'd you want to go back to an ex whos been on the carousel after you guys broke up?

Abundance mentality...........

No offense but:

This should NOT be a thread and should be locked.

This is falling BACK into old habits.

This isn't encouraging game, new notches, new attitudes.

[Image: discussionclosed.gif]

I'll leave you with this quote that someone told me when my first thread ever on RVF was about fucking my ex:

Quote:Quote:

Keep it moving with better women, why go back to the vomit like a dog?

Fair point. A good take away from banging an ex is freshly learning all the bad traits. Its like banging a hoe now just in rotation.

Good learning experience none the less.

If it's beta to smash an ex.
Is it beta to smash girls in your circle more than once?

Is keeping a girl around for sex a bad thing?

Maybe when you have no game. Or you can't find a way to break up without her being crazy.
.... Then it would be a bitch move to take her back.

But post game.. She had just become another girl in r circle.

I am the cock carousel

@UberBicep
I had to learn a lesson about this and it was hard and it hurt. There's no two ways about it - after separating she'll never be "just another girl" you are banging. She's using you. She's hedging her bets because her intent is to get together with some other guy(s) OR she's recently been hurt (probably pumped and dumped or she found out she was just one of the hoes). She's probably not feeling good about herself and she wants to rebuild. You are an easy helper because she didn't have to do much to get back in your life. The ostensible "LMR" and "shit test" love question was for her to establish her value. This is all temporary because just like guys, girls can struggle to get the guy they want but make no mistake she's got her eyes on someone who's actually a challenge. In the meantime you are part of the stream of attention girls crave. What's worst is that you are a ready-made package in this regard. A few texts and calls is all it took after she'd upped her "mileage" since you were together.

I know these things because girls did this to me. Every few months some forgotten ex or other would call or text me out of the blue. Asking if I'm single. Acting sweet and telling me we should meet up and trying to take me on a trip down memory lane. After some time I woke up and knew the truth. I was being the archetypal nice guy.
My rule now is to cut all contact with an ex. No good can ever come from anything else.

Quote: (03-17-2015 01:20 AM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

If it's beta to smash an ex.
Is it beta to smash girls in your circle more than once?

Is keeping a girl around for sex a bad thing?

Maybe when you have no game. Or you can't find a way to break up without her being crazy.
.... Then it would be a bitch move to take her back.

But post game.. She had just become another girl in r circle.

Banging your "true love" ex is one thing, banging a girl in your circle is another.

I personally think going back and banging an ex can be a hindrance and handicap when it comes to learning game.

There's no accomplishment in reheating leftovers. Especially ones that you had already thrown out.

What's next? An "I Just Speared a Hog" thread?

[Image: 49_Manny_Puig_Spear_Hunting_Chasin_Bacon...unting.jpg]

Makes sense from a evolutionary point of view. Current dude gets killed on a hunt. Girl needs resources, security and comfort, fast. Jumps back to the next best thing and easiest option, in exchange for sex. Sometimes it's easier to go back to an ex lover than find a new one.

Actually this process probably happened quite frequently back in the days.

I just banged my ex.

Good.

Go for it as long as she isn't going to go crazy on you and you don't have residual feelings.

Problem is I know she's looking for something more than just sex. She gave me massive amounts of LMR and asking me shitty questions like do you still love me etc. Thing is, I know she's been on the cock carousel since last time we were together.

You are one of those cocks on that carousel.

I'm starting to think the pinnacle of game is to maximise the number of options you have all the time using all methods at your disposal. It's kind of nice to have many girls I can just swoop back in at a moments notice.

That's a good metric of game.

Swoop away as long as it doesn't affect your other options, and you keep a level head knowing why she is an "ex".

Guess what ?

Team Don't Fuck LTR's

Quote: (03-18-2015 12:12 AM)Bacchus Wrote:  

There's no accomplishment in reheating leftovers. Especially ones that you had already thrown out.

What's next? An "I Just Speared a Hog" thread?

[Image: 49_Manny_Puig_Spear_Hunting_Chasin_Bacon...unting.jpg]

Dropping a hog with a spear is a serious achievement. We definitely need a hunting thread.

"The point is, marriage is stupid. Every year there are a million hot, new 22-year olds going into bars, and call me glass-half-full, but I think they're getting dumber." -Barney Stinson

Ya, I was thinking the same thing... if you kill an animal that size, WITH A SPEAR, please do post a picture of it.

I speared a hog once... ok 4 times. I just wanted to see if I could get it up and keep it going with a cute fatty.

The first time was good, I even got a nut. I think I was just excited to be fucking. The next few times were like "Ugh.. this is hard work." I didn't even nut.

Now that I've gotten that out of my system I can focus on slimmer chicks. I mean seriously, it was holding me back because there's a LOT of cute fatties in DC.

I thought I was missing easy opportunities to get my dick wet.

Nope.

Quote: (03-22-2015 11:11 PM)Arkady Rossovich Wrote:  

I speared a hog once... ok 4 times. I just wanted to see if I could get it up and keep it going with a cute fatty.

The first time was good, I even got a nut. I think I was just excited to be fucking. The next few times were like "Ugh.. this is hard work." I didn't even nut.

Now that I've gotten that out of my system I can focus on slimmer chicks. I mean seriously, it was holding me back because there's a LOT of cute fatties in DC.

Nope.

[Image: troll.gif]

Quote: (03-22-2015 11:11 PM)Arkady Rossovich Wrote:  

Nope.

[Image: wABhL.gif]