rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Argentina Compendium

Argentina Compendium

In case you missed it on the blog, here's the post announcing the release:

http://www.rooshv.com/argentina-compendium

This is my oldest travel sex writing but hopefully guys will still get a lot of use from it.

Argentina Compendium

Roosh you're the man. I'm new to your blog/site, but I love what I see. Any guy going to Argentina should read this, period. I have only given it the brief run through, but I plan on reading more later. If the Brazil compendium is anything like this, I'm down. Keep it up!!

Argentina Compendium

I would say the Brazil Compendium is better, since I did a better job there of cracking the women.

Argentina Compendium

Roosh, have not read your compendium yet, but did you find Argentine girls are different when they travel? You know... more slutzzzzz.

Argentina Compendium

not that much

Argentina Compendium

One thing that I thought was missing from the compendium is the benefits of going to the American bars. In Buenos Aires, it is The Alamo, in Bariloche it is Kilkenny's. People can hate on gringo bars for being exclusively tourists but that was just not the case. The Alamo would go under quickly if the only customers were foreign, but I would say most of their clientele are Argentinian. These are Argentines (girls drink free some nights, so mostly females) who are friendly, and want/are learning to speak english. Try going to the bar on a night when it is not too crazy, like a tuesday for example, and approach a small group of girls (max 3). I can almost guarantee that they will be open to you, and will be interested in what you have to say. In the four months I spent in BA, the Alamo became my place of choice for meeting Portenas, and it gave me the easiest ONS I have ever had.

Another point that can't go overlooked...The Alamo is not a club at all, it is a bar, and a bar where the bartender is trying to get everyone there fucked up. Argentine girls do not get fucked up often, but here, it is a nightly occurrence.

Argentina Compendium

Argentina is the black hole for game practitioners. Certainly, some of the best looking women on the planet live there, but it's so ridiculously hard to get laid I wouldn't waste my time. If you are lucky enough to get laid, you're not going to do better than a 6 anyway, so why bother?

Go to Argentina for the experience. In Mendoza, you've got hiking, winery tours (on bicycles even), and rafting. Cordoba has a bunch of universities and good nightlife. It was kind of quiet when I went there because it was December which is the start of summer in Argentina, so school was out.

One area where I disagree with Roosh is about Rosario. The nightlife there is sick and the girls are ridiculously hot. I thought the hottest girls were there, though Cordoba was up there as well.

I had a blast in Rosario and came very close to getting an Argentine flag. This was a blonde hair green eyed girl who was an 8. It was her birthday and she had been drinking tons. She probably was 17-18 yrs old. I told her I was Brazilian, upon advice from an Argentine friend from the States who said black Americans may get a bad rap due to the stereotypes of violence portrayed in American movies. In fact, I once turned on a TV somewhere there and the first image that came up was a black guy holding a gun to someone's head LOL.

Anyway, she bought that I was Brazilian. Even though my Portuguese was not fluent at all, it was better than hers.

We did a mix of dancing, drinking, talking, and then separating and rejoining. I then made my move and grabbed her hand to head over to my place. She obliged and right as we were making our way towards the door her friends appeared out of nowhere walking down the stairs in front of us and pulled a major cockblock.

That was the closest I came to getting a flag in Argentina. I only spent a month there and checked out Mendoza, Rosario, Cordoba, Buenos Aires and Puerto Iguazu in that month. Not nearly enough time, but I doubt it would have made any damn difference. If I would have gotten the flag, I doubt it would have been special.

That said, another thing Roosh was absolutely correct about was that Argentines outside of Argentina are much more open than those inside. I believe this to be true because I got an Argentine flag in Florianopolis as did my friend. In my case, no doubt in part to drinking, my good Spanish skills, and a horny Argentine chick on vacation mode. I'd rate her a 7.5.

Btw, Floripa is flooded with Argentine tourists, so you have both Brazilians and Argentines to pick from up. Great combo.

At the end of the day, don't waste your time going to Argentina for sex. Go for the cultural experience. There's lots to see and do. Unfortunately, inflation is a huge problem and it's no longer cheap like when I or Roosh was there.

Read this book if you want to know just how nearly impossible it is to get laid in Argentina with an attractive girl.

Argentina Compendium

Rooshv.com's School of Argentine Girls is the highest ranking google result from searching: argentine women.

Argentina Compendium

Quote: (07-01-2012 09:13 AM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

At the end of the day, don't waste your time going to Argentina for sex. Go for the cultural experience. There's lots to see and do. Unfortunately, inflation is a huge problem and it's no longer cheap like when I or Roosh was there.

Read this book if you want to know just how nearly impossible it is to get laid in Argentina with an attractive girl.

I concur with what Hencredible has written. Argentina really is the litmus test of game. Firstly you have to have excellent Spanish, tight game and have a will of steel to succeed in Argentina.

The first two are obvious (well to some) but the third - i.e. will of steel is required because many of your leads will go to a complete dead end, leaving you scratching your as to why. Whereas in a western country if you break down the interaction and take a step back you can see where it went wrong for you. Also you have to approach, approach and approach some more in order to get your flag

One night stands are less common making it more difficult. However my experience (which I didn't expect) was that they loved English speakers. So much so that my American buddies told me to open in English, which worked like a charm. Then I would change the conversation to Spanish to control it.

Hencredible - I didn't stay at Dalmajuana hostel in Mendoza but it looked sick, met some friends in there a couple of times.

I got my Argentine flag after taking a girl to a telo from the club. It was probably one of my highest points in the game...because I worked as hard as balls to get it.

Argentina Compendium

Quote: (07-07-2012 01:40 PM)dk902 Wrote:  

Quote: (07-01-2012 09:13 AM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

I concur with what Hencredible has written. Argentina really is the litmus test of game. Firstly you have to have excellent Spanish, tight game and have a will of steel to succeed in Argentina.

The first two are obvious (well to some) but the third - i.e. will of steel is required because many of your leads will go to a complete dead end, leaving you scratching your as to why. Whereas in a western country if you break down the interaction and take a step back you can see where it went wrong for you. Also you have to approach, approach and approach some more in order to get your flag

One night stands are less common making it more difficult. However my experience (which I didn't expect) was that they loved English speakers. So much so that my American buddies told me to open in English, which worked like a charm. Then I would change the conversation to Spanish to control it.

Hencredible - I didn't stay at Dalmajuana hostel in Mendoza but it looked sick, met some friends in there a couple of times.

I got my Argentine flag after taking a girl to a telo from the club. It was probably one of my highest points in the game...because I worked as hard as balls to get it.

Hats off to you man. I'm glad you got the flag. Was that in Mendoza? Getting a local flag in Argentina is much easier said than done.

Damajuana was great, especially in the late afternoon/early evening following siesta time. Loads of people dining outside al fresco style on the street where Damajuana is at. There's lots of cute gringo chicks who stay there so you can get laid, just not with Argentines ha.

Also, glad you went to Mendoza. So many people skip it.

Argentina Compendium

Nah man it was in Buenos Aires. I actually got it in Kika, I remember you wrote you went there right? Decent venue and music. Not usually my type of venue because of the loud music, but it did the trick.

I went on Tuesday aka gringo night and I hooked up with a girl after opening her at the bar in English, then went into Spanish. Drank some horrendous tasting (and priced) Fernet with coke. Got sufficiently drunk then gave the cab driver outside a nod and a wink and asked him to take us to a Telo.

One mistake that nearly cost me in Argentina was hitting up gringa pussy on the side while trying to get my flag, it really does have to be all or nothing. Especially in Argentina.

I thought the chicks in Mendoza were gorgeous. I thought they were difficult to slay though, especially with the small town feel and closed social groups. I hooked up with several but found it difficult to seal the deal.

Argentina Compendium

Quote: (07-09-2012 05:03 PM)dk902 Wrote:  

Nah man it was in Buenos Aires. I actually got it in Kika, I remember you wrote you went there right? Decent venue and music. Not usually my type of venue because of the loud music, but it did the trick.

I went on Tuesday aka gringo night and I hooked up with a girl after opening her at the bar in English, then went into Spanish. Drank some horrendous tasting (and priced) Fernet with coke. Got sufficiently drunk then gave the cab driver outside a nod and a wink and asked him to take us to a Telo.

One mistake that nearly cost me in Argentina was hitting up gringa pussy on the side while trying to get my flag, it really does have to be all or nothing. Especially in Argentina.

I thought the chicks in Mendoza were gorgeous. I thought they were difficult to slay though, especially with the small town feel and closed social groups. I hooked up with several but found it difficult to seal the deal.

Yup. I'm pretty sure I went to Kika on my birthday. It's in Palermo next to a few other spots. One big floor divided into two rooms. Loud ass music.

How would you rate the flag you got? Not only is it damn near impossible to get laid with a local in Argentina, if you do get laid with one, rarely is it better than a 6.

Gringas are the way to go down there. So many sluts. You did good.

Argentina Compendium

Quote: (07-09-2012 05:22 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Gringas are the way to go down there. So many sluts. You did good.

You mean American girls in Buenos Aires?

Argentina Compendium

No. I mean non-local, western girls in general. There's tons of European and Australian chicks in Buenos Aires. I had a ball with the latter set.