rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

girls that throw themselves at you?

Ok so for background I am 22 years old, I am from texas. Im a 5 foot 9 or 10 blonde male with wavy curly hair and I have blue heretechromia afflicted eyes (my eyes are blue green and hazel) which becomes a talking point when girls notice them. I am in very good shape. My job is as an actor and stuntman. My game has mostly been day game/cool guy game. I avoid bars and clubs due to normally staying with family who are all hyper religious. Moving out in a week for a new gig abroad though so I'll be changing that.

I AM NOT TRYING TO BRAG OR STRUT MY STUFF. I AM HERE TO LEARN.

So my question is how to deal with groupies? I have been garnering some recently and its awkwsrd to deal with. I bang em a few times then they vanish and more show up. While this sounds great I personally would like to keep as many on rotation as possible.

So does anyome have any ideas for keeping groupies interested and around without seeming to commit to them? After a few bangs they wanna be bf gf. I want to try to keep it in the fuck zone. If you have any ideas then awesome I'll try them. But if not then that sucks but I'll figure it out and create a groupie datasheet eventually.

This isn't anything new, you have to fuck them extremely well. Dominate them, maybe break out the handcuffs. If you want to keep them around, run deep conversion (you ejaculate in their mouth and say 'duly.noted, I am your little groupie whore" before you tell them to swallow.) Unleash their inner whore. make them feel sexual. there is already a LOT on this forum about this sort of thing, do a search on here for 'tantra/bdsm' threads.

Double thread?!

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-45931.html