rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Irrational female behaviour

Not only can these situations be quite perplexing, they can also be amusing.

I can't be the only one that runs into irrational behaviour. It happens to me all the time. Most recently, it just happened to me this morning.

I'm in class, a boring class, with a decent looking thin girl next to me. I strike up a chat intermittently. Near the end of class, we had a chance to discuss, so we had a longer conversation.

I was surprised she was actually cute. Just adding in polite chat.

Class ends, and as I'm ready to tell her 'see ya around' as I go to my next class, she starts talking. Plenty, being real conversational. She's asking me several questions, over-interested in me. It was plainly obvious. You know when a girl shows you so much interest it's comical? The same way a high school girl would interact with a college student she's into? Exactly this. She asked me my age, my program, what I'm going to do with my life all in less than a minute.

I'm ready to take her number after going through a routine conversation. It seemed a closed deal when she brought up the topic of the weekly quiz and that she could give me her answers/we could do it together.

She had to go to the library, I told her to come to the one near my other class so we could continue talking, and I'd take her number.

She mentioned a boyfriend without me asking anything forward of her, just spontaneously. 'Ya I know that place my bf works there'. 1 minute later I think she spots him as she leaves me and walks over to him saying 'what are you doing here?'

I kept walking - had a class to get to. The whole situation left my head spinning. All this happened in a spur of 5-10 minutes.

I'm sure you guys have plenty of interesting stories to share. Not just irrational things women say (which would overload the thread) but situations, behaviour, actions, etc.

The title of this thread is misleading. It suggests that there is such a thing as rational female behavior

"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis

Are Asian girls as irrational? The few that I have come across dont seem to be as crazy.

Don't debate me.

Yeah, sometimes unprovoked, a women will utter the existence of a male contender to the beta-throne.

When I was in a club drinking next to the bar, a hot redhead suddenly appears, she comes up to me with her petite but goblinesque friends. She opens her mouth to babble something about her background in modeling. I never said a word, and looked away. She then asked me to buy her a drink, to which I said ''buy yourself a drink'', then her smile went from this [Image: smile.gif] to :| to [Image: sad.gif] then to this. >[Image: sad.gif]

As soon as I took another swig of my corona (at the time, I used to appreciate such low-grade alcohol), she decided it was a good time to whack me with what felt like a male palm to my jaw. She then walked back to her friends, who, besides looking like creatures that just walked out of the dark ages, showed remorse for what this angry person had done.

It seems being pretty is a passport for bitch-like behaviour. I was sad reflecting on a close friend who had just passed on a few days prior. I was in shambles, but kept a neutral demeanor.

That week at the university gym:

I'm doing my workout like nobody's business, focused on my mantra, hooking that weight belt on me to render my chin-ups difficult. Then, out of nowhere, the gym's milf appears. Everyone is so nice to her, betas all of them, she isn't even pretty to my standards, but people are thirsty here. She looks like a catlady with crazy red hair and blonde highlights, like something out of Whack!

The milf comes up to me and tells me she wants to share my belt, and do the excercises with me, and to 'teach her'. I tell her ''No, I can't, sorry. I'm leaving soon.'', I then direct her to the booth where she can buy or freely rent a belt for her workout. She gets all red, like any menopausal woman would, and says : ''Well you don't have to be an asshole about it!!'', this attracts the attention of many of the beta orbiters, some of them in proximity heard my exchange.

Because I didn't feel like sharing my personal space/belt, and 'teaching' her, but instead used manners to help her, even saying the S-word, I'm an asshole. Or, was it because I didn't treat her like she was the second-coming, like many of these gym-rats devoid of testicles do. I guess I just attract trouble from women when I'm in no mood to play. It would have been fine if it just had ended there.

Well, I went back to my workout, only to have her come back with a belt, and start heckling me, demanding me to share the station, and calling me names. I forgot to mention that there was a free station adjacent to mine where she could the same things I was doing, and leave me alone. But she didn't.

I had enough of this, I decided to report that bitch. I told one of the girls at the reception about the crazy woman, and they said: ''This isn't the first time we've had a complaint about her, we have a file on her this big'' she then gestures a large book-type form with her two hands. I was then told the wretch was probably menopausal, another clerk confirmed the sentiment.

Even the ugly looking 50+ 'milfs' are entitled within our society, when they are completely useless in the body, and the mind.

Why does come to uni gym? To flaunt her dated assets at thirsty kids? She's worse than the old gay voyeurs who come there to look at crotches, and occasionally flash people.

Out of the woodwork, into the night, onto the moonlit veranda.

I've had a string of girls with boyfriends show a lot of interest in me lately, some may genuinely want the cock, others may just find you intriguing and enjoy the interest and attention you may show her, it's really up to you how to proceed. We all know the hypergamous nature of women, she may have a boyfriend, but that doesn't mean that she's not keeping her options open and seeing if there's another guy out there that she may be more attracted to or like better. There's always the girls who will shamelessly cheat on their boyfriends too.

Personally I'd rather not mess with girls that have boyfriends, but if a girl is hot and she likes me and it's an easy lay up, I would go for it 90% of the time. That said, a lot of girls with boyfriends may be conflicted, cock tease you, and try to put you into some kind of quasi-friend zone, at least until they decide whether they actually like you better than their BF or at least enough to cheat on their BF. Sometimes this can be a real pain in the ass and hassle if they are behaving like that, I think the best thing to do is cut your losses and find some new prospects that aren't in a relationship.

But ultimately I do agree that women tend to act irrationally as their default behavior, it's very rare to find a woman who doesn't play games, send mixed signals, etc. One thing that I've been saying recently is that women are "masters of misdirection", you rarely know what she's really thinking behind those soft lips, pretty eyes, make up, and sly smile. Sometimes a girl will act head over heels for you, only to not return your text the following day, or maybe a girl will act disinterested, until she randomly text you to meet up and then you end up plowing the hell out of her. I still try to figure them out and decipher their psychology and with lots of reference experience it is possible to open up your third eye and see things for how they really are, but ultimately women remain chameleons and masters of misdirection, there are a lot of smoke and mirrors at play.

Women are like a football game where the rules change every 15 minutes.

Don't debate me.

Irrational female behavior, also known as female behavior.

[Image: huh.gif][Image: huh.gif][Image: huh.gif]

Women can be rational?

For your entertainment, I did get a recent situation that made me scratch my head. Went out with a beautiful girl. Great chemistry, awesome date. Made out and wall slamming her for long made out session before parted ways. She said we would meet again in class.

Been texting me enthusiastically asking how my day was. Then suddenly went radio silence. Doesn't even respond to a simple "how's your weekend" restart text. Doesn't even come to class.

Maybe she got crushed by a feminist fattie falling from a window?

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

For women, 2+2=7.

Don't debate me.

Good shout on creating this thread Nascimento.

I work for a small company that has around 30 people employed for it to date. In the office where I work there is 6 women and 3 guys (Including the owner who sits in an office at the end)

I work with a "Party" girl, she ticks all the boxes if you are looking for a quick pump and dump. Incredibly lacking in self confidence but she compensates for it by flirting with everyone and anything.

When I joined I found out that she had been fired from her last job for getting caught fucking her old boss in his office behind a storage cupboard (marriage material right there) upon hearing this I made it my goal to stay as far away from her as I can as I do not tend to enjoy trouble.

A few months back she started dating one of the guys in the warehouse, he looks like an ape and probably has the IQ of one. A week in he started ordering flowers to be delivered to the office for her / bombarding her phone with texts (which she thought would be funny to tell everyone and in turn publicly mock him) / tell her he loves her. This is bearing in mind she is a solid 6 with make up on (would be higher if she lost a little bit of weight as she does have an attractive face)

A few weeks in she starts telling me how sick she is of him and how he is constantly doing things to wow her but there is no excitement.

I'm not quite sure what got into her brain but she decides to start putting it on one of the managers here who takes the bait and ends up fucking her for a period of a few weeks. The manager in question is the boss of the man she was dating.

Over the course of this she makes it obvious she is sleeping with an authority figure to everyone in the office but keeps quiet when her boyfriend walks in from the warehouse (I would genuinely feel for the guy but he likes to think he is a bit of a "Hard man" and deserves it in my opinion)

Last week was a build up to an explosion which involved her being picked up every night by the manager (where they would stay in a hotel and fuck, bearing in mind the manager has 4 boys at home and a wife who is a solid 7.5) her boyfriend coming in the office and looking at her phone when she is not there and shouting at her in the office calling her a slut but coming back and saying sorry and buying her coffee (I really do not know)

When the owner found out he suspended the manager who is looking to be fired (losing a 50K salary + company car and other benefits) gave the girl in a question a warning and told the now ex-boyfriend to man up.

So now because of one woman's slutty nature one man has lost his job (will soon lose his house and wife and kids) another man has been made out to be a complete idiot (now that the manager is suspended he is now back in the office kissing her ass to try get back with her) and she has been given a warning.

Sometimes I wonder what the fuck is going on around me but then I remember that more than 80% of these people will argue with me if I say the truth and the other 20% will turn a blind eye.

“It is far better for a man to go wrong in freedom than to go right in chains.” Thomas Henry Huxley

The Drum & Bass Music Thread
The Dubstep Music Thread

Women aren't rational, just has this experience right as I was about to bang her:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-24128-...#pid976938

To me this served as a good reminder that women are inherently irrational.

It still throws me off from time to time though.

Can evolutionary psychology explain female logic, or lack thereof? Seems counterproductive to be irrational with bears in the wood.

Don't debate me.

That's not irrational though.

It's callous indifference.

Narcissism in full effect.

WIA

Quote: (03-11-2015 01:58 PM)UlteriorMotive Wrote:  

Good shout on creating this thread Nascimento.

I work for a small company that has around 30 people employed for it to date. In the office where I work there is 6 women and 3 guys (Including the owner who sits in an office at the end)

I work with a "Party" girl, she ticks all the boxes if you are looking for a quick pump and dump. Incredibly lacking in self confidence but she compensates for it by flirting with everyone and anything.

When I joined I found out that she had been fired from her last job for getting caught fucking her old boss in his office behind a storage cupboard (marriage material right there) upon hearing this I made it my goal to stay as far away from her as I can as I do not tend to enjoy trouble.

A few months back she started dating one of the guys in the warehouse, he looks like an ape and probably has the IQ of one. A week in he started ordering flowers to be delivered to the office for her / bombarding her phone with texts (which she thought would be funny to tell everyone and in turn publicly mock him) / tell her he loves her. This is bearing in mind she is a solid 6 with make up on (would be higher if she lost a little bit of weight as she does have an attractive face)

A few weeks in she starts telling me how sick she is of him and how he is constantly doing things to wow her but there is no excitement.

I'm not quite sure what got into her brain but she decides to start putting it on one of the managers here who takes the bait and ends up fucking her for a period of a few weeks. The manager in question is the boss of the man she was dating.

Over the course of this she makes it obvious she is sleeping with an authority figure to everyone in the office but keeps quiet when her boyfriend walks in from the warehouse (I would genuinely feel for the guy but he likes to think he is a bit of a "Hard man" and deserves it in my opinion)

Last week was a build up to an explosion which involved her being picked up every night by the manager (where they would stay in a hotel and fuck, bearing in mind the manager has 4 boys at home and a wife who is a solid 7.5) her boyfriend coming in the office and looking at her phone when she is not there and shouting at her in the office calling her a slut but coming back and saying sorry and buying her coffee (I really do not know)

When the owner found out he suspended the manager who is looking to be fired (losing a 50K salary + company car and other benefits) gave the girl in a question a warning and told the now ex-boyfriend to man up.

So now because of one woman's slutty nature one man has lost his job (will soon lose his house and wife and kids) another man has been made out to be a complete idiot (now that the manager is suspended he is now back in the office kissing her ass to try get back with her) and she has been given a warning.

Sometimes I wonder what the fuck is going on around me but then I remember that more than 80% of these people will argue with me if I say the truth and the other 20% will turn a blind eye.

Loving abusive assholes who beat the shit out of you is irrational.
Hating a kind hearted guy who would catch a grenade for you is irrational.
Getting shat on is irrational.
Getting run over by a train whilst texting is irrational.
Having multiple kids you cant support is irrational.
Giving all your hooker money to a pimp is irrational.
Joining ISIS is irrational.
Liking someone but acting like you dont (but hoping they pick upon your 'signs') is irrational.
Dressing sexy but hating male attention is irrational.

Don't debate me.

Quote: (03-11-2015 10:47 AM)Nascimento Wrote:  

I'm ready to take her number after going through a routine conversation. It seemed a closed deal when she brought up the topic of the weekly quiz and that she could give me her answers/we could do it together.

She had to go to the library, I told her to come to the one near my other class so we could continue talking, and I'd take her number.

She mentioned a boyfriend without me asking anything forward of her, just spontaneously. 'Ya I know that place my bf works there'. 1 minute later I think she spots him as she leaves me and walks over to him saying 'what are you doing here?'

We could call the above manipulative, and that might be right. But plenty of scenarios where this is perfectly rational on her part.

- She wants to collect beta orbiters to gain social status. So she's willing to meet new guys but declares herself unavailable.
- She wants to throw a party in the near future and needs to find more guys outside of social circle to invite.
- She knows you're exactly the type her room mate likes, and plans to connect you and her soon.

or many other examples I could dream up.

In game, we do things like approach women we don't care about to get to the eventual target. Or wing for our friend with a girl we have no interest in so that he succeeds. All of which is perfectly rational.

To see her behavior for what it is, you'd need to understand what drives her. Once you understand the goal, it all makes sense.

A girl going hot and cold is rational, if her menstrual cycle has produced hormonal changes in between your contacts with her. Or she had an orgasm with another guy last night and that changed her hormone balance.

The game model is simplified, because it has to be. But game doesn't happen in a vacuum. The model can't explain every random thing that happens in real life.

Quote: (03-11-2015 05:20 PM)Tigre Wrote:  

Quote: (03-11-2015 10:47 AM)Nascimento Wrote:  

We could call the above manipulative, and that might be right. But plenty of scenarios where this is perfectly rational on her part.

- She wants to collect beta orbiters to gain social status. So she's willing to meet new guys but declares herself unavailable.
- She wants to throw a party in the near future and needs to find more guys outside of social circle to invite.
- She knows you're exactly the type her room mate likes, and plans to connect you and her soon.

or many other examples I could dream up.

In game, we do things like approach women we don't care about to get to the eventual target. Or wing for our friend with a girl we have no interest in so that he succeeds. All of which is perfectly rational.

To see her behavior for what it is, you'd need to understand what drives her. Once you understand the goal, it all makes sense.

A girl going hot and cold is rational, if her menstrual cycle has produced hormonal changes in between your contacts with her. Or she had an orgasm with another guy last night and that changed her hormone balance.

The game model is simplified, because it has to be. But game doesn't happen in a vacuum. The model can't explain every random thing that happens in real life.

Good points for sure. I didn't think of it that way.

I've always known there to be outside factors playing a role. But I still have been thinking it's mostly just me and her (does she like x,y,z about me? What about me relative to her?).

Girls certainly can be irrational. But we cannot think it's just us, the ones usually starting these interactions, that have underlying motivations.

I think I had been looking at it as too black or white. Either she has the motivation to take things further with me and follow my lead, or she doesn't. There may be much more actually occurring, that you can't really know, and you shouldn't worry about.

Yet another reason why you have nothing to lose and everything to gain by 'next' and meeting another girl.

I have seen enough irrational male behavior to believe that it's culture and environement related than anything else.

Sure women are inferiour in some ways to men. But if they are acting crazy it's because they can afford it. I have seen women saving money, working hard to build a family or a business, or doing scientific studies while raising children. I have also seen women at their 20s something acting childish. Which is quite common today everywhere and seems to be rampant in the US and the Western world.

I think what makes women more crazy/irrational is affordability. She is not worried about having a child because she knows the man or the state will pay.

Put her on a close-minded, no child suppprt, no supportive gov. State and you'll see how her behavior changes.

This might predate some of you guys but there was a mother who knifed her kids to death and then had a birthday party for them in the graveyard. This was north Dallas area back in the 90's. How about the mom that drowned her kids strapped into car seats by driving into a lake. Bitches are crazy. Impregnate with extreme caution.

I remember the kids+lake one, I think I was in middle school at the time.

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

Quote: (03-11-2015 03:41 PM)Pride male Wrote:  

Loving abusive assholes who beat the shit out of you is irrational.
Hating a kind hearted guy who would catch a grenade for you is irrational.
Getting shat on is irrational.
Getting run over by a train whilst texting is irrational.
Having multiple kids you cant support is irrational.
Giving all your hooker money to a pimp is irrational.
Joining ISIS is irrational.
Liking someone but acting like you dont (but hoping they pick upon your 'signs') is irrational.
Dressing sexy but hating male attention is irrational.

As far as Wikipedia is concerned, rationality involves the usage of the conscious mind to make decisions. Therefore, most behavior is irrational, because unconscious - it's not an exclusively female thing.

Also, hating or loving somebody can hardly be rational. Rationality is explicitly defined as being independent of emotions.

That said, it is explainable.

Take for example the contempt a woman has for a nice guy. The nice guy, even if he might not do it consciously, sends out the following messages:
1. I want you. Do you want me?
2. If you don't want me, I will suffer.

He puts her into a lose-lose-situation:
1. Make him feel good even if you don't feel attracted and betray yourself.
2. Stay true to yourself and hurt him, be a bad person.

Even if she may be attracted to him, she will hate the that he makes her feel guilty for even considering not to want him.

Do you like the way beggars make you feel? Or the way those activists on the street make you feel when you tell them: I don't care about fucking kids in Africa.
The nice guy / white knight cowardly hides behind moral superiority, just like the activist does. He takes on a role that supports some kind of socially accepted noble cause and puts himself above others. His strategy, obviously, is guilt. If others reject him, they reject the noble cause. So people will not dare to overtly reject him, but feel secretly repulsed and avoid him.

Book discussion platform: Alpha Book Club
Blog: Man Without Father

90% of what men perceive to be "irrational" behavior stems from a basis of attention whoring. Women don't give a fuck. They'll mislead anyone, guys, girls, peers, authority figures, family, whoever, to keep the focus somehow on themselves.

They prefer as many "options" as they can take, in every aspect of their lives.

A better observation for me is turning this concept inward on myself. I now ask myself the question:"Is it worth wasting time on a girl who displays irrational behavior consistently?"

No. because it's all just some form of manipulation in disguise. If they can drive a car down the road and not get killed in an accident each day, they know exactly what their irrational behavior sets out to achieve.

One irrational behavior in women I can't tolerate, which has become increasingly obvious, is once engaged in a conversation, their desire to very quickly drown out everyone but themselves. Huge fucking turn off.

Quote: (03-11-2015 06:29 PM)rpg Wrote:  

This might predate some of you guys but there was a mother who knifed her kids to death and then had a birthday party for them in the graveyard. This was north Dallas area back in the 90's. How about the mom that drowned her kids strapped into car seats by driving into a lake. Bitches are crazy. Impregnate with extreme caution.

Never heard of these cases, but I'm not surprised at all. A lady where I'm from stabbed her two children (one of them was mentally challenged) and their dog and blamed Satan. Despite this, a bunch of local women still claimed that she had been such a good mother and didn't deserve the death penalty.

Irrational female behavior? Sounds normal to me.

Ignore the boyfriend and game as usual.