rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Non-Virgin's cherry

Non-Virgin's cherry

Long story short, I was raw dogging this girl I met and I was banging her like there was no tomorrow. I stopped during the second time because I saw blood. She got up and went to the bathroom and said she didn't think it was her period because it wasnt supposed to start for another week.

The next day, she confirmed it wasn't her period. I asked if she had ever had her cherry popped and she said no, but she had had sex with other guys before. We came to the conclusion that I popped her cherry because no one else had.

Anyone experience anything like this? I'm not sure if it was her cherry or what...

Women these days think they can shop for a man like they shop for a purse or a pair of shoes. Sorry ladies. It doesn't work that way.

Women are like sandwiches. All men love sandwiches. That's a given. But sandwiches are only good when they're fresh. Nobody wants a day old sandwich. The bread is all soggy and the meat is spoiled.

-Parlay44 @ http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-35074.html

Non-Virgin's cherry

Funniest post I've read in a long time.

It's called spotting. It happens.

The hymen doesn't disappear and reappear on command.

Non-Virgin's cherry

Quote: (03-09-2015 07:50 PM)-g- Wrote:  

Long story short, I was raw dogging this girl I met and I was banging her like there was no tomorrow. I stopped during the second time because I saw blood. She got up and went to the bathroom and said she didn't think it was her period because it wasnt supposed to start for another week.

The next day, she confirmed it wasn't her period. I asked if she had ever had her cherry popped and she said no, but she had had sex with other guys before. We came to the conclusion that I popped her cherry because no one else had.

Anyone experience anything like this? I'm not sure if it was her cherry or what...

You were just doing it too hard. you KNOW when a girl is a virgin, your dick doesn't go anywhere when you try to bang her, it's like a fucking wall, and she's in PAIN, so you gotta do it gently, then all over a sudden you can go farther and you'll see blood.

Isaiah 4:1

Non-Virgin's cherry

Was she wet?

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Non-Virgin's cherry

Yeah she was wet prior to sex. It could have been "spotting" but she said this has never happened during sex. She also mentioned many times that I am huge lol which was a great ego boost.

Edit: she never said she was in pain

Non-Virgin's cherry

Girl I just started bangin has average body, but one of the nicest, tightest pussies (top 3 for me), I've ever had. Been with her for 1.5 months and through a few menstural cycles.

Well this last period I banged her through, I've got no qualms about bloody messes. However, I definitely extended the bleeding well beyond her normal period (she says), due to hammering away.

I also noticed a bit of a bloody taste going down on her in between the periods, so I suspect I'd hit it hard enough to create a little spotting.

Non-Virgin's cherry

Worst

"I've got a big dick" post ever

[Image: wink.gif]

Non-Virgin's cherry

Women get micro tears, and gay men for that matter, during sex that can result in a small amount of blood. This is why they are so much more likely to contract an STD. Well, that and they receive the semen.

Women these days think they can shop for a man like they shop for a purse or a pair of shoes. Sorry ladies. It doesn't work that way.

Women are like sandwiches. All men love sandwiches. That's a given. But sandwiches are only good when they're fresh. Nobody wants a day old sandwich. The bread is all soggy and the meat is spoiled.

-Parlay44 @ http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-35074.html

Non-Virgin's cherry

I had this happen just a few nights ago. I don't know what spotting is but she said she finished her period a few days ago. Then after we banged she said uh oh theres a little blood. I thought she was still on her period she said no. I was like once the hymen goes it doesnt come back... it must be from your period but she kept assuring me it was not. So maybe it was this "spotting" and she was correct. After the sex we were laying there watching a movie and she would cringe a little sometimes and hold her stomach. I finally asked her if she was hungry and she said "No you hurt me down there" to which I replied "You're welcome"

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Non-Virgin's cherry

It happened a few times with me. Either you do it too hard, or the guy before had a small dick.

Non-Virgin's cherry

Actually this happened last week, she wasn't on her period, I nutted on her stomach and she grabbed my dick, I noticed there was blood on her.

Definitely a weird situation, in the end we laughed it off.

It happens, carry on.

Non-Virgin's cherry

I'm the only non-Asian guy that my LTR has ever had sex with. First few bangs was a bloody mess.