rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming Girls Below Your Income Level?

I'm home from college from spring break, and I wanted to try gaming some of the chicks that weren't fortunate enough to go away to college. Although the town I live in is mostly upper middle, there's 50,000 people so there's pockets of both rich and poor.

I mentioned this a little bit in my college thread, but what are some helpful tips for gaming girls without a ton of education?

I seem to be attracted to them because they lack the know it all nature of a lot of girls I go to college with. I go to a fairly wealthy private college in dc, so most of the girls come from privleged backgrounds. They're not impossible to game, and they're pretty fun in bed, but sometimes I want this instead of this

[Image: 0TIaR9w.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_m5kyozdUJF1qkik3go1_1280.png]

The problem I see is that many of the hottest girls already have bfs at 18-21, but there are still some gems. The problem is finding them

Just don't talk about shit that flies over their heads.

So what's the question? Girls love guys that have more money than they do.

I like young, dumb girls. Who maybe went to community college at the most.

I dont know what your problem is, I love hoodrats. Besides, even 'smart' girls dont want to talk about academic or philosophical shit anyways. Their attraction triggers are primal masculinity regardless of how rich or poor and dumb she is.

The problem is what can you talk to these Women about other than Love & Hip Hop or Real Housewives...Oops that's all Women

I pretty sure every girl I have ever gamed is below my income level.... theres not a lot of teenagers making bank out there
[Image: 700x418xare_you_18_yet-700x418.jpg.pages...nnNLZv.jpg]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Thread title is kinda misleading

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

Quote: (03-08-2015 11:33 PM)Teachinggame Wrote:  

The problem I see is that many of the hottest girls already have bfs at 18-21, but there are still some gems. The problem is finding them

A wise dirty old man once told me that there is a goalie in soccer too, that doesn't mean you can't score.

"The point is, marriage is stupid. Every year there are a million hot, new 22-year olds going into bars, and call me glass-half-full, but I think they're getting dumber." -Barney Stinson

I though beauty was the only thing in a woman that mattered. Why would you care if she makes less then you.

Would you rather fuck a hot russian from a small village or a average looking upper class girl.

Poorer girls can be a breath of fresh air.

They are, very generally speaking, more simple and straight forward. You can often be more direct. They often dont play as many games and are not as fake. You do have to adjust vibe to fit these girls. If you are from a much higher socioeconomic bracket, they will be able to tell right away.

Alot of them would love to "date up", with a wealthier guy. You must carry yourself with confidence. If they sense weakness in you they will drop you quick. Don't flash alot of cash or talk about your wealth. Just treat them like the sexy women that they are. Be nice, respectful but firm in your frame.

Quote: (03-09-2015 12:33 AM)Disco_Volante Wrote:  

I like young, dumb girls. Who maybe went to community college at the most.

I dont know what your problem is, I love hoodrats. Besides, even 'smart' girls dont want to talk about academic or philosophical shit anyways. Their attraction triggers are primal masculinity regardless of how rich or poor and dumb she is.

How do you talk to dumb girls? Serious question. For me they're just impossible to have a conversation with, even if I try to dumb myself down like crazy.

Rachet hoes definitely scratch an itch. Just dont let them invite their thug orbiters to anything you want to do. You could wind up in jail. I love trashy rachet hoes!

Quote: (03-11-2015 05:41 PM)DrewP Wrote:  

How do you talk to dumb girls?

-I simplify my speech and slow down. I use less words and no big words.

-I try to understand her perspective rather then try to get her to understand my perperspective

- I change topics more quickly than if I were talking to a smart person. Often, I change topics before a solid explanation was discussed.

- I listen to her to try and identify her interests, insecurities, etc. I then probe and explore these issues playfully.

- I focus more on humor and fun rather then "intelligence".

- I don't worry about "logic" and instead have fun with "illogic". (pop culture, astrology, attraction, etc.)

- I understand that sometimes Social Skills are more important then intellectual skills.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-34944-...#pid699426

Here is an example..

I was walking through to dorms at a local University, pretending to be a grad student of course. I see a cute young Latina wearing a shirt that says "Newport Beach", she is walking just ahead of me. I speed up in front of her, turn and say..

me: are you from newport beach?
her: yes i am
me: i just got back from there (lie)
her: really i miss it
me: ya it so cool down there..how long have yo been up here?
her: just since the start of the semester
me" oh welcome to san francisco
her: thanks
me: are you freezing up here?
her: no i like it
me: you like this natural air conditioning huh?
her: ya
me: so your enjoying sf so far?
her: ya living in the dorms is an adjustment, i always had my own room.
me: haha ya thats kind of weird, hows your roommate?
her: shes ok i guess
me: oh shit, dorm life! i don't miss it.
her: what do you study?
me: pe
her: oh
me: ya im a health and fitness guy, hows the dorm food?
her: terrible
me: ha i know, are you latina?
her: ya mexican
me: me too im half. any good mexican food around here?
her: no its terrible, thats why i miss home.
me: we should hang out, i make tortillas, beans, and everything
her: tortillas from scratch?
me: of course
her: omg! seriously?

This is where I knew I had a chance with her. We made a connection. A connection based on mexican food. Food is a great connector!

me: yes, corn, flour, half and half, i do it all. Give me your number I'll call you soon and we can eat right.
her: sure

I texted her a few days later..

"hey its gio, nice meeting you, let me know when you down for some homemade tacos"

her:"sounds good. later this week"

I didn't hear from her for a week. But, I saw hear around school a week later, luckily I was dressed nice. We chatted, it went well. She said she is down to hang out.

A few days go by, I text her.

"I can't believe you are not calling me? What the hell are you eating over there?"

her: "I know! I've been super busy. Are you free next week?"

I waited a few days to reply back to her.

"ya, wed or thurs. after 6pm"

A few days later, I saw her on campus again. We just waved at each other but I could tell it was good because she had a nice little seductive look in her eye.

Last week, I texted her again..

"you going home for thanksgiving or you staying up here? I'm making tortillas, beans, and chile if you wanna hang out"

her: i'm down, what day?

me: "wednesday"

her: "cool"

Wednesday comes, I pick her up at 8, she looks great. 18, right out of high school, tight dress, very pretty.

me: "lets go by the store and get something to drink"

her: "i feel like white wine"

Me: Dancingman

When an 18yo suggests alcohol, she is dtf!

We go to my place, we eat, we drink, we smoke weed, she starts touching my arm and leg, I know its on, I don't rush it, I let her finish her wine and keep touching me. When she is nice a tipsy and laughing I make my move, I start gently rubbing her leg, I go in for the kiss, at first she pulls away so I kiss her neck instead, now she is into it, we start making out, i start rubbing her pussy. She gives me no more resistance.

Barely legal Bang!

Her pussy looked and smelled and tasted like it had never been used. I swear to god it looked like a brand new pussy and smelled like a fresh mango!

18yo pussy is incredible. She was tight, inexperienced, and just laid there quietly, but looking down and seeing her young body kept my boner at full attention!

Notice how I didn't get into any in-depth, intelligent conversation with her.

I just offered her food, got her in my couch, got her drunk, and got physical.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-34944-...#pid698484