rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Georgia Set To Perform Execution Of Only Female On Death Row: Kelly Renee Gissendaner

Georgia Set To Perform Execution Of Only Female On Death Row: Kelly Renee Gissendaner

Meet Kelly Renee Gissendaner:

[Image: Kelly-Renee-Gissendaner-jpg.jpg]

This strapping young lass is an inmate of the state of Georgia's correctional facilities and is set to be executed by the state tomorrow. She was convicted her murdering her husband in the late '90's. Her execution was initially scheduled for today, but was delayed by "weather and associating scheduling issues."

Her crimes are nothing as salacious as one might expect for a female facing the ultimate price for a crime. She hatched a plot to murder her husband (Doug) and collect on life insurance policies/the family home. As expected, she didn't have the enough stones to do the dirty deed herself, she tasked her boyfriend (Gregory) to murder her husband.

The murder itself was fairly grisly. On a "girl's night out" for Kelly, she dropped off Gregory at her home. Gregory confronted Doug and forced him at knife-point into a car. He drove Doug to a remote area in rural Georgia, where he forced him out of the car. Gregory lead Doug at knife-point to some distance into the woods, forced him onto his knees and beat him senseless with a billy club and stabbed him in the back and neck.

Kelly showed up and helped cover up the crime by torching the car used to transport Doug to the remote woods.

Doug's body wasn't found till about two weeks later. Gregory flipped state's evidence quickly and copped to a plea that let him avoid the death penalty. However, he testified against Kelly and his testimony helped prosecutors secure a conviction and a death penalty sentence.

For Georgia's part, only one other woman has been executed (a black maid in 1945) in the state since electrocution was introduced in the state in 1924. As you might already expect, executions are rare enough and ones of women are exceedingly rare. If any of the lawyers on the forum care, here is a link to the state's supreme court decision upholding her conviction and sentence.

Commentary on women and the death penalty by a retired law professor:

Quote:Quote:

Victor Streib, a retired Ohio Northern University law professor and an expert on the death penalty for women, said it's clear that women are condemned to die far less frequently than men, but that there are so few cases that it's tough to draw any general conclusions.

"Statistically, yes, if you've got two cases and everything about them is exactly the same and one case is a woman and the other case is a man, the man is more likely to be sentenced to death," Streib said, but added that he wouldn't count on that as a legal strategy.

One reason women aren't sentenced to death as often is that they don't commit as many murders and when they do they generally aren't the "worst of the worst" murders that lead to the death penalty, Streib said.

Juries may also be more likely to believe a woman was emotionally distressed or not in her right mind at the time of a killing, which can spare them a death sentence, he said.

Frankly, when I read about this execution in a short blurb in the USA Today this evening, I was surprised to see that Kelly's story wasn't all that salacious. Sure, leading a man to his death by knife-point certainly qualifies as some depraved behavior, but there was only one victim. This doesn't seem to be the most judicious exercise of capital punishment.

Regardless, Georgia is set to execute the state's only female on death row tomorrow.

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

Sounds to me like both her and Gregory deserved the death penalty.

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

Premeditated murder gets the death penalty in a lot of states.
You kill somebody, you get killed in return. That's how it's been since the dawn of time.

A woman who looks like that had a husband and a boyfriend. D: Yikes.

Her poor husband actually died the day he married this petite little twinkle toes.

That's a woman?

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

I wish Georgia would execute all fatties.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (03-02-2015 02:38 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Should be a national law. Or global even.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Quote: (03-02-2015 02:41 AM)samsamsam Wrote:  

I'd rather just send them to prison and put them to work in prison factories. They could lead productive lives out of the sight of the general public. The only problem is that it isn't exactly fair or just or legal. If someone is super healthy, gets into a car accident that isn't her fault, becomes immobile, becomes fat, should they go to jail for it?

if i was dictator of the world, i'd make a few changes to reduce obesity, but locking up fatties would be a bit extreme, perhaps only reserved for severe fatness.

Embarassing that that woman could get her cuckhold boyfriend to kill someone for her. He's either one of the most beta men alive or her? pussy game is that good

Quote: (03-02-2015 01:56 AM)CactusCat589 Wrote:  

The thirst is real, gentlemen.

I'm the King of Beijing!

WB

TEAM VASECTOMY

I live in the state of Georgia and as much as I hate the boss hog run county police systems and arrest and conviction rate of non violent drug crimes I must say im proud GA has upheld its sentencing of a women to death. In spite of

We here at RvF know that women get away with too much, including murder... Not this time though... Not. This. Time

I was expecting a bitch who killed her three little kids or something.

Looks like a battle toad.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

If she had only waited a few decades her punishment would be a slap on the wrist and SJW accolades because her husband probably deserved it.[Image: dodgy.gif]

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

Quote: (03-02-2015 09:41 AM)Deluge Wrote:  

I was expecting a bitch who killed her three little kids or something.

Surprisingly, they tend to get off easy when they do that.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (03-02-2015 02:55 AM)eradicator Wrote:  

Quote: (03-02-2015 02:41 AM)samsamsam Wrote:  

I'd rather just send them to prison and put them to work in prison factories. They could lead productive lives out of the sight of the general public. The only problem is that it isn't exactly fair or just or legal. If someone is super healthy, gets into a car accident that isn't her fault, becomes immobile, becomes fat, should they go to jail for it?

if i was dictator of the world, i'd make a few changes to reduce obesity, but locking up fatties would be a bit extreme, perhaps only reserved for severe fatness.

Someone has already thought of a solution to the fat question

http://www.rooshv.com/eating-disorder-tr...ican-women

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

No need; each and every fat woman has already died.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

No suprise the execution was delayed

http://news.yahoo.com/execution-georgia-...57443.html

Conveniently had a drug problem even though they had weeks or months to sort this out and it's not something that happens every day.

Some interesting facts in that article

"Gissendaner would have been only the 16th woman put to death nationwide since the Supreme Court allowed the death penalty to resume in 1976. About 1,400 men have been executed since then, according to the Death Penalty Information Center."

And of course the top comment.
"You know something? Never have I seen a milky or weird color in lead before. Having said that, this is a weird case. Had the woman asked her lover to jump off a bridge, would he have done it? This loser was just being bribed by the prosecutor for the possibility of parole. Hell, he would have blown everyone in the room and said anything they wanted him to say for an easier sentence. Granted, motive and evidence might have been overwhelming, but if she goes, so should he. Their fates should be locked as their minds had once shown that to be."

It's not enough to kill the woman we should kill the man too

Quote: (03-02-2015 05:55 AM)Suits Wrote:  

Quote: (03-02-2015 01:56 AM)CactusCat589 Wrote:  

The thirst is real, gentlemen.

Is it thirst combined with a severe restriction in the water supply?

This story beggars belief.

An obese drug addict with an obvious propensity to violence has more choices than the average man reading PUA theory. Tell me it's not true.

Is she John Goodman's sister?

[Image: attachment.jpg25037]   

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

Quote: (03-03-2015 01:25 AM)EuphoricWizard Wrote:  

It's not enough to kill the woman we should kill the man too

They both are murderers in my mind, won't lose any sleep if he was to go too!

Quote: (03-02-2015 01:46 AM)2Wycked Wrote:  

Meet Kelly Renee Gissendaner:

[Image: Kelly-Renee-Gissendaner-jpg.jpg]

This strapping young lass is an inmate of the state of Georgia's correctional facilities and is set to be executed by the state tomorrow. She was convicted her murdering her husband in the late '90's. Her execution was initially scheduled for today, but was delayed by "weather and associating scheduling issues."

Her crimes are nothing as salacious as one might expect for a female facing the ultimate price for a crime. She hatched a plot to murder her husband (Doug) and collect on life insurance policies/the family home. As expected, she didn't have the enough stones to do the dirty deed herself, she tasked her boyfriend (Gregory) to murder her husband.

The murder itself was fairly grisly. On a "girl's night out" for Kelly, she dropped off Gregory at her home. Gregory confronted Doug and forced him at knife-point into a car. He drove Doug to a remote area in rural Georgia, where he forced him out of the car. Gregory lead Doug at knife-point to some distance into the woods, forced him onto his knees and beat him senseless with a billy club and stabbed him in the back and neck.

Kelly showed up and helped cover up the crime by torching the car used to transport Doug to the remote woods.

Doug's body wasn't found till about two weeks later. Gregory flipped state's evidence quickly and copped to a plea that let him avoid the death penalty. However, he testified against Kelly and his testimony helped prosecutors secure a conviction and a death penalty sentence.

For Georgia's part, only one other woman has been executed (a black maid in 1945) in the state since electrocution was introduced in the state in 1924. As you might already expect, executions are rare enough and ones of women are exceedingly rare. If any of the lawyers on the forum care, here is a link to the state's supreme court decision upholding her conviction and sentence.

Commentary on women and the death penalty by a retired law professor:

Victor Streib, a retired Ohio Northern University law professor and an expert on the death penalty for women, said it's clear that women are condemned to die far less frequently than men, but that there are so few cases that it's tough to draw any general conclusions.

"Statistically, yes, if you've got two cases and everything about them is exactly the same and one case is a woman and the other case is a man, the man is more likely to be sentenced to death," Streib said, but added that he wouldn't count on that as a legal strategy.

One reason women aren't sentenced to death as often is that they don't commit as many murders and when they do they generally aren't the "worst of the worst" murders that lead to the death penalty, Streib said.

Juries may also be more likely to believe a woman was emotionally distressed or not in her right mind at the time of a killing, which can spare them a death sentence, he said.

Frankly, when I read about this execution in a short blurb in the USA Today this evening, I was surprised to see that Kelly's story wasn't all that salacious. Sure, leading a man to his death by knife-point certainly qualifies as some depraved behavior, but there was only one victim. This doesn't seem to be the most judicious exercise of capital punishment.

Regardless, Georgia is set to execute the state's only female on death row tomorrow.
Female serial killers have been executed since the beginning of civilization. However it seems that since the 1800's when feminism came into being:

1851 – Nancy Farrer – Cincinnati, Ohio – sentenced to death; commuted by governor to life.

Sep. 8, 1859 – Polly Frisch – Alabama, Genessee County, New York – commuted by governor to life on Oct. 27, 1859; execution date had been set at Nov. 2, 1869.

1865 – Charlotte Windsor – England – sentenced to death; later commuted to life in prison.

1875 – Marguerite Léris Grieumard - Saint-Vincent, France; 4: husb, d, step-son, other rel.; 19 décembre 1875; Graciée le 29 janvier 1876.

1875 – Bouriant, Marie - Ainay-le-Vieil, France; 5 babies murdered; convicted; 24 avril 1875; Commuted: 16 juin 1875.

Apr. 18, 1884 – Angenette Haight – sent to hang on Apr 18, commuted by Gov. Grover Cleveland.

1888 – Sarah Jane Robinson – Cambridge, Massachusetts – sentenced to hang, execution date: Nov. 16, 1888, yet efforts were made to have sentence commuted; commuted to life in prison in solitary confinement, Nov. 15, 1890.

Jan. 9, 1892 – Rosalie Schneider – Vienna, Austria – sentenced to death on Jan. 29, 1892; commuted on Mar. 17, 1892.

Mar. 1893 – Sarah Jane Makin – New South Wales, Australia – sentenced to death, commuted to life imprisonment.

Feb. 2, 1895 – Marie Therese Joniaux-Ablay – Antwerp, Belgium – sentenced to death, but it was automatically commuted.

Feb. 28, 1912 – Frieda Trost – Philadelphia, Pa. – sentenced to death, commuted.

Feb. 28, 1914 – Cynthia Buffum – Salamanca, N. Y. – sentenced to death in 1915, retried and given 20 years.

Aug. 10, 1917 – Leopoldine Kasparek – Vienna, Austria – sentenced to death (Aug. 10?), outcome still undiscovered.

Mar. 3, 1921 – Dagmar Overbye – Copenhagen, Denmark – sentenced to death, commuted to life imprisonment.

Apr, 28, 1926 – Antoinette Scierri – Nimes, France – sentenced to death, commuted to life in prison.

Nov. 14, 1929 – Lisa Karl – Reims, France – sentence to die by guillotine, but not executed (though her paramour accomplice was hanged on hanged.May 6, 1930)

1937 – Moulay Hassen (Oum-el-Hassen, or Umm-el-Hassan, alias Léonie Vallon) – sentenced to death by guillotine in Fez, Morocco. It was discovered in Dec. 1938, that in Nov. 1937 her execution was staged and falsely reported as the result of her great political influence and that she was alive and soon to be released from prison.

May 8, 1949 – Irmgard Swinka – Bonn, Germany – sentenced to death, commuted to life imprisonment.

Oct. 15, 1953 – Caroline Grills – Sydney, Australia – sentenced to death, commuted to life in prison.

Mar. 30, 1958 – Mary Elizabeth Wilson – Leeds, England – condemned to death, commuted.

Oct. 14, 1958 – Anjette Donovan Lyles – Macon, Ga. – sentenced to death, commuted.

1962 – Ekaterini Dimetrea – Nafplio (“Nauplion”), Greece – given 4 death sentences; outcome not yet determined.

1980 – Laverne O’Bryan – Louisville, Ky. – sentenced to death plus a 20 year prison term, later the convictions were overturned.

Jan. 18, 1981 – Blanche Taylor Moore – Alamance Cty, N. C. – sentenced to death, but not executed

Aug. 31, 1989 – Cynthia Coffman – San Bernardino, Ca. – sentenced to death with crime partner James Marlow on Cynthia Coffman and James Marlow were sentenced to death on August 31, 1989 in San Bernardino, California.

1990 – Johnson, Martha – Clayton County, Ga., sentence to death “commuted to life on appeal.”

http://unknownmisandry.blogspot.com.au/2...cuted.html

I don't know if this is directly related per se. But it seems to correlate. When so called women's rights came into being. Sentences were commuted or made more lenient for women despite what they have done.

Really what happened here was this woman was considered like a man. This is no different than a 16 year old black kid being tried as an adult. It's just a different side of an EXTREMELY prejudiced and corrupt system.

If it was some pretty blonde who murdered her husband with her boyfriend, the boyfriend would face life in jail while the woman would become a social media debutante celebrity and face only an insanity plea. in five years, she would be out and probably would have her life insurance as well.

Then, we'd expect to see an expose on how "evil and manipulative" the boyfriend was and how he had hatched the plot and planned to whisk this poor victim off after the big payout. Thanks, Mainstream Media.

as a Georgian, there is NO worse mix than Old-style chivalry and feminism. and that's what goes on in these southern states.

Women are given a free pass because they are women, as it's still valued to be gentlemanly, however, with feminism they already hold more power than men. it's 2015, and these WKs still act shocked when a woman decides to abuse this freely given power.

The corporate scene in the South, USA is quite an interesting one. you have more working women in the private sector than men. And they take full advantage of being coddled.

Whenever my company deals with these southern companies, it's a NIGHTMARE. The women feel the need to reach a consensus, and thus they keep re-negotiating and slowing the course of business to the point where we suffer. We turn the calls on "mute" and continuously look at each other like "what the fuck." all of us well knowing we can't say anything, because, it's women on the other line.

Yesterday, I just read a story about "Cute Mugshot Girl" getting arrested for the fourth or fifth time. One of her arrests was a violent assault, and she's been charged yet again with shoplifting. If a man, she would have been in prison before the third arrest. The amount of times her wrist has been slapped, you'd expect bruises.

This tolerance toward female crime has an effect, you know. These women realize they are above the law, and because of men in power, they are.